Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please put it in me, Professor Henderson!" I whisper underneath him.

"I can do whatever I want to you..." Sebastian releases his cock and grabs one of my hands. He carefully places it in a cuff and does the same to the other. I'm completely bound for his pleasure now. My wrists and ankles in cuffs pulled back by chains. There's a chain that connects itself to the seat. Sebastian pulls on it and brings his hand back to his cock. He repeats the motions of sliding it back and forth of my wet pussy. I gasp when he pulls me onto his cock using the chain and chair to guide me onto him.

Normally I would pull my legs together at the feeling of him pushing inside me but the swing wasn't going to allow me to resist any of the pleasure he is going to give me. "Oh my God... Sebastian... Yes..." I hiss out as he reaches deep inside me.

Sebastian cups my jaw. "Christ, you feel so fucking good, Layla," he growls at me. I want to reach out and kiss him but Sebastian has other plans for me. He pushes the swing away from himself, almost pulling me off his cock, then he brings me back to him and slides me fully over his cock again.

"Ah! Ugh! Mm! Huh!" Sebastian pushes me and pulls me on and off his cock with ease. I feel like a personal sex toy made just for him. The man is taking me with a speed and depth I can barely accommodate at the best of times due to his large length but I feel on top of the world like this. It doesn't take him long to make me cum over his cock. "I'm cumming! Sebastian, I'm cumming!"

Sebastian never slows down though. He just carries on fucking me as I ride the waves of my own orgasm. I'm pulled against him once more and he sucks on my piercings, tugging at them, nipping at the sensitive tips. Sebastian smiles, lets me go, then slams me back onto his cock. He growls against my ear, "Ugh! Yes! I'm cumming, Layla! Ah! Fuck! Yes! Shit! God, that felt so good."

He rests his head over mine as he keeps me on his cock. When he finally moves back away from me, I feel his cum dripping out of my pussy. Sebastian licks his lips at the sight. "That's so fucking hot," he begins untying the restraints around my wrists then my ankles and helps me out of the seat.

"You need to get one of those in our room at your house," Sebastian laughs at my need for a sex swing. "Hey, you don't understand how incredible that was for me!" I pout at him. Sebastian wraps his arms around me and kisses my temple.

"Um, I was the one doing the fucking, I know how incredible it felt," he chuckles over me. "This is the one we have at home. It's just packed away so you never see it. My favourite view of you is when you're bound up in rope or snoring in my bed. While you were passed out last night, I was busy setting up everything for the week. There's plenty more for you to be excited about."

"Hold on... I don't snore!" I push at him in horror.

"Out of everything I just said, that's what you got out of that?" Sebastian titters and reaches down to take something out of his jean pockets. Ah yes, the pen to mark how many orgasms I've had so far today. I watch him squat, pull the cap off and draw another line over my hip. "Your orgasms tally is coming along rather nicely, Layla."

"I'm one lucky girl," I throw my arms around his neck and kiss him when he straightens out.

----------

I stretch my limbs out as I stand up from the dining table. I'm exhausted from all of the sex we've had today. I know we've still got a few hours left to go and I still need to orgasm each hour until I sleep. Sebastian took a pen and added another line to the tally on my hip. It was humiliating and erotic at the same time. My total of orgasms through the day was on display long after they had passed and here I am eager for more. I frown at Sebastian when he leads me to the front door naked. Nonetheless, I don't question him as he puts my socks on for me and ties up my boots. I sit on the bench and watch him shrug into a jumper and tie the laces on his boots. My gaze widens as he wraps a cape around me and secures a leash around my neck. He's taking me outside like this.

I bite my lip, follow him out the door, he loops the end of the leash around his wrist and uses his free hand to lock the door behind him. "Where are we going?" I whisper behind him. Sebastian turns and presses his lips against my temple.

"A secret place that only we shall know of," he says as he brushes my hair from my face.

I look up at him dubiously. "If we're going to Narnia or some parallel universe, I'm going to need a bit more clothing," Sebastian laughs and guides me through the vast estate using the leash.

As we walk, I admire the dusk sky, with all of the purples, pinks and oranges coming together in that artistic way. The weather is still quite humid for the evening that I flounce my cape out so I can get a breeze up there to cool me down. Sebastian titters at the sight.

"Those are the stables," he points to a barn far away from us. We're heading the opposite direction towards a set of trees. "However, we'll be exploring what lies beyond the forbidden forest."

I wince at the thought. "If you're trying to scare me, it's working." I shudder as we get closer to the trees.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes, it doesn't mean I'm not terrified by the sight of a dark forest," I say as he guides me through step by step. There's a little light ahead of us and then I realise he's not guiding me through a random part of a dark forest. Tea lights are hanging beneath the trees leading us on a path to a place only Sebastian knows. "When did you set all of this up?" I ask from behind him.

Sebastian taps his nose and smiles. "Now, now, a man can't give away his best secrets when he's trying to seduce a woman." I roll my eyes and wait for him to give me the real answer. "I told the couple who takes of the house when Persie and I aren't here to set it up last night."

"Damn it. Here I was hoping you actually knew fairies that set this all up for you when you call out to them." Sebastian gives me that toe-curling, husky laugh of his again. I'll never get tired of hearing it.

"If anyone here is a fairy with a little bit of magic in them it's you," he says as we reach a small clearing. Little electronic tea lights are surrounding a blanket with the tiny lights in some of the trees.

"This is wonderful," I look around in amazement. Sebastian has created our own little magical forest. The beast has come to ravish his maiden in the forest. When he tugs on the leash, I snap out of my awe, then follow him to the blanket.

Sebastian squats down to my feet to untie the laces on my boots and remove my socks. I hastily kneel on the blanket and wait for him to remove his own shoes. Sebastian isn't in any rush to get me on my back and start fucking me. I've completed two groups and have almost finished another. In all honesty... Sebastian has worn me out. I'm not sure if I can handle any more orgasms.

"This is a wonderful place. A truly pleasant country home in comparison to my own. We're always in total chaos out ours," Sebastian chuckles as he lays back on the blanket to stare up at the stars.

"That's what happens when you've got two brothers bouncing off the walls and a little girl who's trying to keep up with them." I lay down with him, snuggling myself nook of his arm, rubbing my head against his chest. "Persie was the one who was always jumping around everywhere. I was too busy with my head in a book. I kept it in there for so long, I feel like missed out on so many moments with my parents at times."

"When we're young we don't realise how often we miss those moments and how much we actually needed or wanted them. It happens regardless of how much time you have with them."

"Hm... I think you may be right about that."

"It was great meeting Persie. She's delightful. I know she doesn't feel about good about our situation. Are you going to do as she says?" I trace little circles with my finger over his jumper and wait for his answer.

"I'm not sure. I know it's not against the rules but it's still frowned upon. I don't want anyone doubting your career as an academic because we're together. It'll probably be after you graduate, even then, it must be a long time after that."

I breathe a little sigh of worry and nuzzle my head against his chest. "Okay... What do you have planned for us here? If it's another spanking, I may have to protest. My bottom can't take anymore spankings." Sebastian laughs. God, I love that sound. I move away from him as he sits up and looks down at me.

"What would you like my little pet?" Sebastian picks up the leash. I raise an eyebrow at him in question.

"Since when did I become your pet? I know well enough that me topping from the bottom isn't ever going to work, Professor Henderson," he tugs on the leash and presses a kiss to my temple. Sebastian undoes the cloak and places it on the edge of the blanket next to my boots. He stands up and begins removing his own clothing. There are toys in the pockets that he removes as he folds his clothes. He's naked when he kneels down on the blanket. Sebastian pushes me down on the blanket and positions himself over me.

Sebastian's lips descend over my nipples. I writhe under him. His pinching and tugging drive me wild. I hear the dangling of a chain. My toes curl at the sight of the two gold clover clamps brought together by a chain. Sebastian pinches one of my nipples and closes one of the clamps over the first nipple. The sharpness of the pain forces my hips to jolt upwards. Sebastian tugs at the second nipple and closes the clamp over it.

These clamps were much more painful than the adjustable tweezer clamps. Whenever he puts clamps on my nipples, it frustrates me, I always want his mouth tugging, pulling and pinching at them. "Ha..." I whimper beneath him. Sebastian presses his erection against my hip. He wants my attention to how aroused I make him. I smile as he lightly pulls on the chain.

"Do you need me inside you?" I nod my head and whimper. "Of course, you want me inside you. It's the one feeling you constantly desire. My cock stuffed inside that tiny cunt of yours, breaking you open, leaving room for nothing else."

"Sebastian..." He presses his lips against mine. Sebastian pushes his tongue on my bottom lip, wanting me to open my mouth, let his tongue roam free inside. His tongue strokes mine with skill and that oh so familiar wanting. I tug on his bottom lip as he pulls away from me with my teeth. Sebastian chuckles at how playful I am. I bring him back towards me and kiss him deeply once more. I run my hands through his hair. His body is pressed against mine, his fingers now deep in me long locks, pulling me tighter against him.

When he breaks apart, we're both panting, catching our breath. Sebastian lays down beside me. He watches me as he props his head on his hand. I feel his fingers tug on the leash as he wraps it around his hand. "I want to watch you masturbate for me under the stars."

I blush at his words but nod my head nonetheless. Looking away from him, I part my pussylips lightly with my fingers for him. I brush them over my clit and wince at how much it's been rubbed and tugged at today. However, I still want more. I can't get enough. My hips rise once more at my touch. I'm thinking of all the ways Sebastian has made me cum for him today. I curl my toes at the thought of the tally on my hip. I have one more until I reach fifteen in eleven hours. My thoughts turn back to Sebastian whose tugging on the chain of the clamps. I want his teeth on them. I want his teeth biting into my neck as he takes me with little control and restraint. I want him to act like a madman who can't hold back his desire for me.

With one hand, I pump my fingers in and out of my cunt. With the other hand, I rub my clit. I bring my knees closer to my chest as my pleasure increases. "Huh! Ugh! Oh!" I want to rush to my climax but I also want to draw this out for him. I smirk when I notice how heavy Sebastian's breathing has become. I close my eyes at the idea. "Mm! Ah! Yes..." I hiss. My eyes flutter open when I feel Sebastian stroke his cock next to me.

"I'm cumming! Sebastian! I'm cumming! Oh, God, yes!" I cry out as I climax beside him. I turn to my side, facing Sebastian, and shudder as each wave of my orgasm drowns me in ecstasy. I gently shake under his touch as he rubs his hand up and down my back. He coos gentle words against my ear, reassuring me, making me feel safe as I come down from my state of post-orgasmic bliss.

I push Sebastian's shoulder so that he lays down on the blanket. He never relinquishes his hold on the leash. I lick and suck his abdomen, leaving a trail of kisses until I reach his cock. My hands find his dick and I caress his length and weight in them. With his free hand, Sebastian strokes my hair away from my face, then looks up at the stars. I smile as he makes no attempt to guide me through it, take over or simply thrust himself in my mouth. Sebastian's in a state of total bliss under the stars.

The only attempt he makes at guiding me is when he places fingers against my scalp as he stares up at the stars. His hips shudder then jolt up at the feeling of my mouth wrapped around his cock. I suck upwards and reach down to the base of his cock in the first few strokes. I take my tongue from the base of his cock and bring it up to his glands. Using my tongue, I precisely test, taunt and flick around the crown of his cock. "Mm, just like that, Layla."

I hum softly against his cock and swallow his length. His fingers tighten in my hair, Sebastian finally starts pulling me closer, needing his cock in my mouth. "Wait!" I quickly pull away and sit up. Using the leash, he urges me to sit over his hips. I hold his erection in my hand and guide him into my cunt.

"Oh!" I moan with pleasure as I sink down onto his cock. Sebastian titters and looks away from the stars to look at me. He pulls his knees up so he can move his hips on his own. Sebastian begins pounding me hard for a while. I'm only held upright thanks to Sebastian's grasp on the leash. I'm limp as he pumps his cock deep inside me. I've been fucked so much today, I'm surprised I'm even conscious, I just sit over him pliable to his rough fucking.

"Ah!" I yell as he tugs on the leash and pulls me against him. The clamps pull at my nipples since the chain is caught between us. My cheek rests against his neck as he drives his cock into me. "Mm! Ugh! Ha!" I gasp. Sebastian pushes his index finger into my tight rosebud and starts fingering my asshole.

"Rub your clit, my love." I clumsily bring my fingers to my clit and start rubbing it. "That's right, Layla. Hold onto my cock just like that. As if you can't live without me inside you for one day," I squeeze down onto him tighter than before as I climax again.

"Ah! Fuck!" I shudder over him and buck my hips as I cum.

"Layla. Oh, God. Layla! I'm cumming!" Sebastian shudders beneath and cums deep inside me.

----------

Sebastian lifts up my foot, covers it with a sock then covers it with a boot. I watch him tie the laces of the first shoe then switch to my other foot to repeat the process. He dusts over the specks of grass that have fallen on my cape and wraps it around my shoulders. I sit there silently as he pulls his clothes back on. I rest my cheek against my knee. Sebastian is painfully beautiful, it sometimes made me jealous, and I'm his fucking girlfriend. I sigh then lean back to look up at the stars. I feel him flop down over the blanket bedside me as he joins me to watch the view. The night sky is glittering with gorgeous stars in the late spring weather.

I reach out and take Sebastian's hand in mine. "I'm really happy you brought me here," I turn my head and tell him. Sebastian briefly looks at me then returns his gaze to the stars. "I love it here," I say as I stroke his hand with my thumb.

"My family and I would drive down from Richmond to this house every chance we got. It was our escape. My sister and I were at school as you know, when they died in a car accident. They were going to a fundraiser the weekend before we came back. As they were driving in the city during the evening, a drunk driver was speeding down the road, that was it for them. I used to come to this clearing all the time growing up. I never told anyone about it. It was my secret place." Sebastian momentarily pauses to take a deep breath. The pain is too much, it's causing a lump in his throat, tears are brimming in his eyes.

"Thank you for sharing it with me," I whisper. Sebastian shakes his head and wipes the tears with his free hand and sniffles as he holds back a sob.

"I rarely came back here after that. This house is usually where Persie comes to escape when she gets fed up with life in London. I only ever come here when I need to. I don't know... It just became easier when I chose to take you up here. The idea of it, you know." I nod my head at his words.

I roll over to my side and stare at him. With my free hand, I stroke the hair flopping over his forehead away from his face, then reach out to caress his cheek. Sebastian catches my wrist and presses my hand against his lips. He releases my other hand rolls over on his side while holding my other hand. "Sebastian, you're much stronger than you think you are."

"Perhaps. I think you've got the magic touch though," I giggle at his suggestion. "Go ahead. Laugh at me. I'll prove you wrong eventually," my expression sobers and I bite my lip.

"Why don't we go back into the house and take a shower. I'm covered in so much cum you could consider me a pornstar," I say as I sit up straight.

"Hey, you're my pornstar if we take that little film we made a while back into consideration," he winks at me and stands up. I laugh at his comeback. Sebastian bends down to roll up the blanket and picks up the leash he used to lead me to the clearing.

We hold hands and walk back to the house. This is one brilliant writing retreat if I must say so myself.

12