Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 13

Story Info
The getaway between the teacher and his student continues.
6.8k words
4.65
4.1k
1

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Layla Dahamrai has just begun her second year at university. She's acing every class and is one of the department's best students in her cohort. However, she's not getting along with her professor in her East Asian Regimes & Empires class, not that it's really her fault. It doesn't help that she's hot for her teacher either. Sebastian Henderson expects the best out of his students, given he's teaching at one of the most prestigious universities in London. He's had enough of Layla stumbling into his class late at the beginning of the semester. In the six years he's been teaching in academia, he has never desired a student until now. Layla and Sebastian will soon come to realise they have more in common during, and definitely out of, office hours.

Chapter 13: Learning New Techniques

10/05/2018

"Are you sore from yesterday?" I nod my head and pout at Sebastian's question. "Hm... We'll have to go a little easier on your cunt and ass in the next few days then," he kisses my cheek. Sebastian wiggles those thick fingers deep inside me once more and I whimper at the touch. I hear him titter at my reaction as I try to avoid eye contact with him.

"Something tells me you're not going to do that at all..." I scowl at him in mock suspicion. Sebastian pulls his fingers out of my panties, buttons up my riding trousers and leads me out the front door to the stables. He holds my hand on the way to the stables and I take in more of the vast estate on the walk.

When we walk in, there are two horses, one brown the other black. They were both exquisite. "This is Ares," he points to the black horse, "and this is Athena," he says as he points to the brown horse. "Ares usually has a lot of spirit, but his leg is injured, so it looks like we're going to share today." I roll my eyes. I'm sure it's true but it's worked out rather well for Sebastian to have me riding against him on a horse.

I tentatively reach out and touch Ares while Sebastians sets up our ride with Athena. For a spirited horse, he was acting rather calm even with his injured leg, we just stare at each other. "How bad is the injury?" I ask Sebastian without looking away.

"Not enough to be this calm with you. He belongs to Eliza. Athena is mine." Sebastian tosses me a helmet after he puts on his own. "Give me your hand," he pulls me up onto the horse and rests me between his muscular thighs. Sebastian clicks his tongue at Athena and gently flicks his wrist.

"Wow, it's been a while since I've been on a horse, let alone have someone do all of the riding for me," I huff out as we start moving. Sebastian's wraps his left arm around my waist and uses his thighs around my own to keep me in place.

I adjust myself to Athena's rhythm as she begins to canter. Sebastian and I bounce on the saddle as Athena takes us through the estate. There are plenty of apple and pear trees occupying the vast amounts of grass and span out to the edges of the forest on both sides of the house. I shudder against Sebastian as I realise how aroused I've become.

My sex glides back and forth over the saddle. The heat that floods my cheeks is not from the heat of the late spring weather but my arousal. When I move forward, my clit hits the saddle horn and I gasp. "Are you okay?" I nod my head at Sebastian's question. I'm breathing heavily as I feel myself becoming increasingly wetter. My legs are liquid by the time we return to the stables.

I practically rip the helmet off of my head as Sebastian takes care of Athena and puts everything away. Fuck. I need him now. The moment he locks Athena's stall door, I pounce on Sebastian, like I am an animal in heat. Sebastian catches me and lifts me up from the ground. I wrap my legs around his and try to grind my hips against his cock. "I figured that would get you going." I growl at him and kiss him. I had to give props to the professor for being so calculating.

"What else do you have in this evil little plan of yours?" I ask as I come up for air.

Sebastian chuckles wickedly. "Let's see what I have in the tack room, first." I scoff at his words. That's why he was taking such a long time in there earlier. We enter the tack room to find a bunch over rope hanging from one of the bannisters. I giggle then glide over to touch the bits of rope.

"So this is your sinister plan?" I whisper as Sebastian comes behind me. I turn around and his fingers come down to the buttons on my shirt. I gaze up into his eyes as he unbuttons my blouse without breaking eye contact, then starts undoing my trousers. I snicker as he struggles to get me out of my boots and pulls down the trousers impatiently. "Ah!" Sebastian grabs my waist and turns my back against him again.

Sebastian wraps his arms around mine then quickly brings them behind me. He arranges them so that my hands touch the opposite elbow. I shiver as he begins to tie the rope around my wrists and elbows. The rope is looped around my body then over my breasts. The ropes were biting into the tender flesh of my breasts. Sebastian flicks his thumb over my nipple, pushing both the rings upwards, grunting his satisfaction at the hard peaks. I smile as he bind my arms securely against my back, causing my breasts to jut out further, they are on display just for him.

I shudder as he kneels in front of me with his face pressing against my panties. "My oh my, they're so wet, Layla," I blush when he presses his nose against them and inhales the scent of my arousal. "I don't think you need these anymore," he pulls down my panties and helps me step out of them. Sebastian bunches them up in his hand and puts them in his back pocket.

Sebastian works the rope from the banister around one of my thighs and effectively spreads me apart for his torture. "You're incorrigible, my love," I hiss at him with my smile on my face.

"Regardless, you can't wait to see what I will do to you, Layla." Sebastian picks up a riding crop and twirls it in his hand with a mischievous smile on his face. With the tip of the leather, he strokes me from my sternum down to my navel. Using the crop he lifts up the diamond attached to my bellybutton piercing. "Fuck, this is so sexy," he whispers.

"I think I've had enough body piercings for one lifetime, so don't go expecting anymore," I giggle with pride. Sebastian whips me up quickly and nicely with the riding crop, causing me to cry out with pleasure at the bite of the pain. "All you do is spank me! So mean!" I groan, struggling against the ropes binding me to the banister.

Sebastian chuckles darkly and drops the riding crop on the floor. He unbuttons his trousers then frees his cock in front of me. "I'll show you a real good time, my love," he presses his cock against my cunt and shoves his hips against mine, burying his massive cock deep inside me.

"Oh my God," I throw my head back and groan in awe at how thick is cock is. He has his hands wrapped tight around my waist, burrowing himself deeper into my pussy. I don't know how long Sebastian fucks me for but I'm lip in his hands with the only other support coming from the rope. Sebastian lifts up my unbound leg and pumps his hips against mine aggressively. "Oh shit! Please make me cum, Sebastian!"

With his free hand he starts rubbing my clit furiously, I orgasm quickly under his fingers. Sebastian grunts, pumping his cum deep inside my cunt. "Oh yes! Layla, fucking hell! That's it, make me cum," he growls at me. I whimper as he releases my leg and makes me stand there as his cum starts to leak out of me.

----------

11/05/2018

"That looks delicious, my love," I beam under his praise. I lift the lid and stir the spoon in the pot a few more times before I shut it to keep it warm. Turning off the stove, I lean over the counter as he looks inside the fridge.

"Dinner is ready to be eaten. Let me know when you want to start eating," I give him a peck on the lips as I make my way to leave the kitchen. Sebastian holds onto my hand and pulls me back to him. "Hello," I say suggestively. "Can I help you with something?"

"Do we have anything left to make a salad?" I furrow my brows at the question.

"Yeah, we have spinach, rocket, two cucumbers, pomegranates, figs, I'm pretty sure there are a few carrots left in there, too. Oh and I picked up walnuts and limes at the market, too. I picked up walnuts and limes at the market, too. I can make the salad now if you're ready to eat?" Sebastian smirks at me. "What? There's nothing dirty about a salad unless you forget to wash it. Am I missing the joke?" I laugh nervously.

Sebastian reaches in and pulls out a cucumber. He tosses it in the air and catches it with one hand, smiling at me. "It's not really a joke... But, I have a certain kind of salad in mind," he pulls a condom out of the pocket of his trousers.

"Since when did we start using condoms?" Sebastian laughs as I'm still missing the point.

"Since," he washes the cucumber under the water, dries it off, and rips open the condom packet. "I'm going to use this on you."

"Did you forget that you brought an entire collection of sex toys with you? Or the fact that you have your own special appendage that you can use on me?" I back away from him and move to other side of the kitchen island.

"Yes, but it's so much more fun to tease you with the unexpected, darling." Sebastian rolls on the condom and waves it at me. "Are you going to run away from the inevitable or give in?"

"You're a wicked teacher, Professor Henderson."

"You're a naughty student, Miss Dahamrai. Now, come over here."

"Why should I? I have been fucked every which way in the last few days, I deserve a break from your cruelty. Running seems like a fantastic option."

"Ha! With the number of orgasms you've had, you should be thinking you're in heaven. I'll chase you, but I can't guarantee you'll like the punishment after that."

Undoing the satin belt holding my kimono together, I push the garment off of my shoulders to reveal the tiny bralette struggling to hold my tits in and the small panties leaving little to the imagination underneath. "Is this how you want me?"

"There's still too much clothing on your body, Layla." Sebastian walks over to the other side of the kitchen island to join me. His index finger trails from my the base of my neck down to my navel, brushing against my bellybutton piercing, making its way down to the hem of my panties. He slips his hand into them, smiling with that smug approval at the lack of hair after shaving me there last week. "Maybe we should slow down a little bit," he puts the cucumber down on the kitchen island and takes my hand.

I shake my head. "At least let me hydrate before we get started again. I have spent too much time cooking tonight's dinner." I walk over to the fridge, filling two glasses with ice. When I retrieve the water filter, from the counter, Sebastian takes both glasses from behind me. I grasp the counter as he grabs me and juggles the weight of my breasts in his hands. I throw my head back in appreciation, moaning, wanting more. I close my eyes and revel in the feeling. His hands trail downwards, against my arms until they hold my wrists. When he releases his grasp on my wrist, I feel the cold glass come down on the backs of my hands.

"Let's see how you run away from this," he whispers in my ear. Opening my eyes, I watch as pours the water from the dispenser into each glass sitting on both of my hands. If I move either of them, they'll break.

"Wait! Sebastian, the glasses will smash. Come on, move them off of my hands," I cry out. His hands come around my shoulders, pulling my hair behind me and out of my face.

"That's the point. Don't spill them, or it'll be a waste," I bite my lip as he hooks his thumbs into the side of my panties. Sebastian pushes them down just below my pussy. "There's just something so sexy about watching you stand in my kitchen, Layla."

"Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm almost naked," I hiss at him as he nuzzles my neck, petting my pussy with cucumber he has pulled from his back pocket. Sebastian rubs the vegetable back and forth against my clit. "Mm, please don't torture me like this. I've been so well-behaved in the last few days."

"Yes, but it's your place to let me torture regardless of that. Besides you were thinking about bolting from the kitchen thereby rejecting my advances, so I have every right to torture for simply thinking about it," he hums in my ear.

The urge to clench my fists is stopped as I feel the condensation dripping down my hand. "I'm going to think of something particularly cruel to get back at you for all of this teasing, Sebastian," I hiss at him.

He scoffs at me. "Have fun with that. I cannot wait to see you fail to succeed in that regard," he gently blows against my ear. I tremble then stiffen as I feel the glass sway on top of my hand. "Careful there, sweetheart. Otherwise you'll have to clean up before dinner, too." I scowl out towards the window. "This view of pussy simply won't do, slip your panties down further."

"If you take the glasses off of my hands, then I'll be able to do that," I snidely remark.

"Perhaps if you worked those legs and hips of yours a little bit, I won't need to do that," he laughs behind me.

Bending at the waist slowly, I move my legs one step at a time, widening my stance which helped my panties come down a little bit more. Damn you, Sebastian. I drop my head as I concentrate on not letting the glasses spill and ignore the frustrated arousal I'm feeling. Sebastian hums in appreciation at my stance, pulling my bralette beneath my breasts. He rubs my nipples and laughs as I wince, not from pain, but from my intense concentration on the task at hand.

"Can I get a little relief now, Sebastian?"

"Ah, so she finally begs," Sebastian doesn't waste his time and slowly slips the cucumber inside my pussy. "Jesus, you're so wet, it slips right in." I moan as he slowly fucks me with the vegetable. "This is how you properly prepare a salad," he murmurs against my ear.

"I need a warning before each meal on whether I'm going to be the side dish to the main meal," I breathlessly respond to his comment.

"Layla, you're the side dish, main course and dessert. I'll have you for breakfast, lunch and dinner whenever I damn well please," he kisses my shoulder. Sebastian moves his lips to my neck and continues fucking me with the cucumber in his right hand. With his left hand, he dips his fingers in the water and flicks some at my face.

"Ah! That's cold," my hands shake under the weight of the glasses. I'm losing my balance with all of these distractions. Sebastian smiles and takes a cube of ice from one of the glasses and presses it against my cheek. "Shit, you can't do that to me!" I moan. He slips the ice cube from my cheek to my jawline, down my neck and rubs it around both of my nipples.

Sebastian laughs as I groan at his seduction. This slow-paced fuck is excruciating. Kissing me on the cheek, he takes another ice cube, moving it from my sternum down to my navel. He traces it around my piercing, poking it in and out of navel, then moves it above my pussy. Sebastian moves my hair to my shoulder and takes a third ice cube my the base of my neck down to my lower back, tracing the ice down my spine. I wiggle my fingers as he tortures me. He works the ice against my buttocks and the backs of my thighs. When he's finished with that ice cube, he picks up another one. Placing my hair against my back again, he takes the ice and massages my clit with it briefly.

"Open your mouth, Layla," he takes the small piece of ice he used to massage my clit and places it in my mouth. "Hold it on your tongue and wait for it to melt," I nod at his orders. It doesn't take long and he begins fucking me faster with the cucumber.

When he reaches for my clit again he begins massaging it faster, but I lose control of balancing the glasses on the backs of my hands. One of the glasses falls sideways, Sebastian stops fucking me with the cucumber and catches it before it smashes on the countertop. Placing it back on the counter, Sebastian removes the other glass from the back of my hand. "I told you not to spill, Layla. Look at the mess you've made," he smirks at me.

"I don't care make me cum, please," I turn and press my hands against his chest.

"Look, it's your fault for spilling the water. As punishment, you have to make yourself cum," I whimper at his decision.

"You're so mean," I cry. Placing both hands against the counter, he cages me in. "It's your fault for pushing me to the edge like that!"

"Don't go blaming others for your messes, now get yourself off in front of me," Sebastian orders quietly.

"Fine," I grumble. Grasping the cucumber in one hand and tracing my clit with my fingers, I start masturbating for him as he watches over me. "Ooh, yes!" Sebastian pets me gently, toying with my hair and kissing my cheeks and neck as he watches me masturbate.

"That's right, honey. Cum for me just like that," I whimper at his endearment.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Fuck! Sebastian! I'm cumming," I throw my head back as he leaves a hickey on my neck. I'm panting and dizzy. Sebastian is holding me up with one hand on my waist.

"You're a fucking goddess, Layla," he brings me into his warm grasp.

----------

12/05/2018

Laying on the large picnic blanket, my legs are swinging up in the air as I read the latest paperback I have chosen from Sebastian's library. Sebastian returns to the blanket, laying out the food and drinks across it that he brought with us. Pushing my book to the side, I sit up and watch as he prepares our lunch for us. "Do you want my help?" I ask as he finishes putting the charcuterie board out.

"No, this is my treat after the last few days. I've been rather rough on you and you deserve a break from it," he murmurs apologetically.

"It's okay," I say taking the tall glasses out of the basket. "I'm not complaining about it. This break has been a lot of fun so far. I pour the Pimm's into each glass and lemonade into each glass, throwing in pieces of fruit. Sebastian sits beside the spread of fresh breads, meats, cheeses, and fruits prepared for our lunch outside. I hand him his drink and he passes me some food on a plate.

"Here's to our first trip together," he raises his glass and I touch mine with his.

"I love you," I say after I take a sip of my drink.

"I love you, too," Sebastian takes my hand away from my plate and kisses the back of it.

After we finish eating lunch, Sebastian lays his head in my lap as I read the book out loud for us both, petting his hair as he plays with the daisies in his hand. Moving my hand from his head, I wave it against my face. "Blimey, it's stiflingly warm out here today." Sebastian pushes to his feet and smiles down at me.

"I have an idea," he drops the daisy in his hand and holds out his hand for me.

"Sebastian, I can assure you fucking me in the clearing won't cool either of us down," I return to the book in my hand. He bends over to snatch it from my hold and tosses it to the side. "Hey, I was reading that!" I frown at him and stand up with him.

"Let's take a dip in the lake," he points at the water behind him.

My eyes widen and I scoff at him. "Sebastian, I know I went to school in countryside and grew up there when I wasn't at home. But you should know by now that I'm a city girl, the only large bodies of water I enter are private swimming pools and the clear ocean waters."

"There's no need to be afraid. I can assure there is nothing wrong with the lake," he begins stripping off his clothes. I fold my arms as I watch him remove his brown button-up polo and straight-leg, white trousers. He rids himself of his underwear, leaving him in nothing but his gold chain and rings. "I promise I'll hold your hand the entire time," he blinks at me innocently.

12