Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, fine," I begin unbuttoning my floral bodice dress with a flared skirt and drop it on the blanket. I remove my bra and toss it to the side, leaving me in nothing but my jewellery as well. "If you let go of my hand, we are not having sex for an entire week."

Sebastian laughs at my threat, "Layla, you hardly wear panties anymore. I think we both know that no sex is more of a punishment for yourself than it is for me," he takes my hand and leads me to the deck jutting into the lake.

"I would wear my panties more often if someone didn't rip the majority of them!" I start backing away from the edge of the deck but Sebastian doesn't release my hand. "Look, I know you're with going into natural albeit murky waters, but this really isn't my thing. Maybe we should have sex instead of swimming in that."

"Who said we couldn't do both?" Sebastian chuckles and surprises me as he picks me up into his harms and tosses me far into the water.

"Ah!" I scream as I fly into the water. When I hit the water and submerge, I work my way to the surface and find a wet Sebastian who has already emerged from his dunk into the water. "Wow! Of all the mean, wicked, crooked--"

"Crooked? Be careful there little lady, or I'll pick up and throw you again!" I splash water at his face and laugh as I swim away from him. Sebastian dives to reach me and I backstroke away from him.

"Catch me if you can! I'll be damned if I let you do that to me again!" I kick harder and splash him in the face once more.

"Cheeky vixen!" Sebastian lunges for me a few more times before he catches me by the ankle, I try to splash more water in his face but he deftly captures my other ankle and pulls me towards him.

"Ah! Help, I've been captured by a sea creature! He's positively ghastly!" I playfully scream as he pulls me up against his taut body. I wrap my arms around his neck, pressing my chest against his, I hook my legs around his waist. "Hm, perhaps I was wrong. This sea creature seems to be rather handsome, perhaps I shall keep him as a pet," I say as move his wet hair from his face.

"See? There was nothing to be afraid of or grossed out by," Sebastian whispers as he caresses my cheek with the backs of his fingers.

"I guess the water isn't as gross or deep as I thought it would be," I whisper as we float in the water together. I can feel the presence of his thick cock near me, just as he's taking note of my breasts against his chest.

"Do you think a human like you could be with such a horrid sea creature like me?" Sebastian murmurs.

I smile, "Of course. I'm the most altruistic of them all." I take his face in my hands and kiss him thoroughly. My tongue taking his own deeply. Sebastian shades against me, his fingers digging into my skin as he holds me up against him.

Letting go of his face, I reach between us and caress his length. He eases his grip on my waist and lets me press his cock against my pussy and put him inside me. "Yes," he hisses and rests his face in the crook of my shoulder.

Wrapping my arms around his neck once more, Sebastian rocks his hips against mine. We bounce together in the water, giving into our pleasure. I slide one hand between us and rub my clitoris. Sebastian urges my face back towards his and kiss me as our pleasure builds in the lake. "Oh, Sebastian! Fuck!" I groan as he pumps his cock in and out of me. Our tempo begins to build up in the lake. I throw my head back as I reach my own orgasm quickly.

Sebastian lifts me off of him and throws me over his shoulder, striding out of the lake, then throws me onto the entrance of the deck. Pushing my legs apart with his knees, he thrusts himself into me. I'm lost to the aftershocks of pleasure, feeling incoherent as the new waves of pleasure begin to build. I'm staring up at the cloudless spring sky as he keeps me trapped beneath him.

"Ah, Layla! I'm cumming! Fuck!" He cums deep inside me and I look at his face. Sebastian kisses me on the forehead as he rests on top of me, moving to nuzzle his face between my breasts.

"So... Should we take another dip in the lake?" I mumble as I stroke his wet hair. Sebastian laughs and gives my breast a peck.

"Of course, then we can eat a little bit more and repeat all of that on the blanket," he lifts his head and smiles at me.

----------

17/05/2018

With all of the persistent, constant, and passionately rough fuckings, I needed to tap out yesterday. I had to force Sebastian to keep it in his trousers for one day and all but beat him off with a stick at the end of it. Rather than spending our one day off from fucking to actually get some work done on this little writing retreat of his, we spent the day in the small village near the house. After visiting the market and picking up some drinks at the store, we spent the night dancing, watching television and getting roaring drunk. But, waking up to a hangover this morning, I wince as the light filters into our bedroom. To avoid the pain, I duck my head under my pillows.

Sebastian laughs and lifts them up to look at me. I refuse to open my eyes and squeeze them shut. "Now I can see why you'd never want me to see you as simply a student. Layla, you're such a goody goody then you have a few shots and you're the naughtiest girl a man could know," I roll my eyes and groan into the bed.

"Stop with the talking. I beg of you!" Sebastian lifts up the pillow and strokes my back. "My tummy hurts," I pout as I turn to him.

"A mixture of straight vodka, tequila and rum will do that to a person," I scowl at him.

"And yet you sit there looking all handsome and sexy and not hungover," he chuckles at my scrutiny.

"At my old age of thirty, you learn how short your limits are when it comes to alcohol," I stick my tongue out at him and grab a pillow to hit him with it. Sebastian laughs, deftly catching the pillow in his hands.

"What time is it?" I sit up in my bed and pick up the papers he has annotated on his lap. I'm glad to find him sitting here working rather than curling himself up in his study.

"It's eleven. I'll make you breakfast. What do you want?" Sebastian gives me a quick peck and gets up from the bed.

"Mm, some bacon, eggs and greens," I stretch my limbs and head over to the shower. This week away from London has been magical. Neither of us have had to worry about being seen or deal with the problems that await us in the city. It can just be me and Sebastian. I will always be grateful for this little bit of time away.

----------

18/05/2018

It's after dusk when we leave his family estate in the country. Sebastian is driving us to his home for the first half of the journey and I'm taking over for the second half. The beginning of the journey is tense and quiet as he slowly makes his way through the small country roads. Sebastian's grip on the wheel is so tight it turns his knuckles white. I offered to drive out of the countryside for him, but he wouldn't hear any of it, he was adamant about driving himself.

I'm wearing my favourite crochet mini dress with a pair of white mules. I bite my lip as I take a peek at Sebastian dressed in a shirt with an oversized knitted vest and a pair of khaki trousers. The golden chain around his neck glitters in the remaining glimmers of sunlight peeking through the sky as it slowly sets. My boyfriend is undeniably delicious to look at.

Sebastian eases up when we leave the country roads behind us and get onto the motorway. The way he handles the Aston Martin becomes more confident. I don't say anything about the way he changes from slow and careful to confident on the motorway with a light grip on the wheel. Christ, how am i this turned on by the sight of him handling the car? Sebastian smirks as he stares out at the open road. I pay little attention to what he's saying because now is not the time to take about which Netflix show is better.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asks without turning to look at me.

I shift in my seat and fully turn to him. "Because you look so fucking good driving this car. It's getting me all hot and bothered. I'm hot for professor and can't get any satisfaction for another two hours," I whine.

"Are you kidding me? Is this your way of distracting me? I won't back down. The television you think is good is practically abhorrent,: I giggle at how passionate he is about the subject. I shake my head and lift the hem of my dress up my thighs.

Sebastian clicks his tongue in admonishment. "If you want what I think it is you want, you're going to have to go solo on this one, Layla." I frown and look at the other cars. This could be interesting... Sebastian puts his lights on as the sky becomes too dark to see clearly on the road.

"How do you suggest U do that? I don't think my hand will be enough this time. I've had too many orgasms this week. You've ruined me for myself!" I pout at him. Sebastian laughs, cheeks all of his mirrors, signals left and moves into the left-hand lane.

"Damn, maybe you can find something in the glove compartment and amuse yourself with that?" I frown at him and reach forward to open the little storage box underneath the dashboard. I laugh with joy when I see what he's left in there.

"What are you? A magician. Everywhere I've turned this week, there's been a toy, or some bondage gear waiting to be used my by me." I reach out and pick up the clear silicone dildo. I shut the glove compartment and hitch the hem of my dress upwards. "Oh no! I forgot to wear panties today!" I feign shock and giggle next to him. I let the straps of my dress slide off my shoulder and pull down the top of my dress beneath my breasts.

Sebastian continues to keep his eyes on the road but reaches out to touch my breast. His index finger loops through the loop and gently pulls at it. I whimper at the touch. "Mm, your breasts are phenomenal, my love," Sebastian licks his lips and puts his hand back on the wheel. I replace his hand with my own. My finger loops through the hoop, I rub my nipple and and massage my breasts.

With my right hand, I trail my fingers down from neck to my cunt, then hitch my right leg up for better access to my sex. "Ooh..." I moan as my fingers make contact with my pussy. God, I'm so fucking horny. I bring my fingers up to my lips, wet them with my tongue, then bring them back to my clit.

"That's right, Layla... Touch yourself... Show everyone how you belong to me," I blush at his words. All the windows are tinted except for the front screen. Anyone in front of us could turn around or look in their rear view mirror and see me touching myself. I touch the wetness between my legs and bring the dildo up against it. Pushing it in, I moan and throw my head back, not caring if Sebastian is watching me.

I lazily fuck myself with dildo in the passenger seat, rubbing my clit and building my pleasure. My body trembles each time I pull the dildo out and shudders each time I push the dildo in. "Sebastian... It feels so good. We need to start leaving toys out for me everywhere in your house. We should also get ones to use in public." Sebastian laughs at my comment, but I wasn't joking. If this trip away from the city taught me anything, it's that I need around the clock attention.

Sebastian holds the steering wheel with one hand and controls the gearstick with the other. When he's not changing gears, he's touching my breasts, patting my clit. "Come on, Layla. Stop teasing me and cum. You can do it, darling."

I start rubbing my clit faster and pound the dildo into me at a furious pace. "I'm cumming oh god, I'm about to cum. Shit! Sebastian! I'm cumming," I scream in the car. I slam my head back against the headrest and climax in the passenger seat. I'm panting in the seat and turn my head to see Sebastian smiling triumphantly as he drives. "So, do you want me to suck you off while you drive?" I ask teasingly.

----------

27/05/2018

Sebastian stopped answering my texts, phone calls, and e-mails the day after we returned from our trip to his country estate. I stare at my phone willing for it give me some response from Sebastian or to start ringing and show his face on my screen. I won't reduce myself to asking his friends of his whereabouts, but I'm now prepared to ask him why he's been avoiding me for the past week. It isn't like him.

-- Hi, is everything okay?

-- Hey, I'm just checking in, you haven't responded in so long.

-- Did I do something wrong? Why aren't you picking up?

-- Sebastian, I'm sorry for whatever it is I've done wrong!

-- Can you please talk to me? I'm going out of my mind here.

Inserting my thumb into my mouth, I begin gnawing at the nail. The phone finally vibrates with a response from Sebastian. I jump to pick it up.

-- Everything is fine. We'll have dinner tonight in Fulham.

-- Okay, I'll meet you at the restaurant at 19:00.

Even though he's finally gotten in touch with me, I cannot help but feel uncertain about our dinner plans. I know something is amiss, I felt it before we left for a getaway to his country estate. Sebastian please just talk to me.

----------

Settling myself into a booth, I look around the quiet and quaint pub Sebastian has chosen for us tonight. I offer a wide smile when he arrives, but all he gives me is a rueful smile in return. "Hi, long time no see," I whisper despondently. Sebastian bends down to kiss my forehead and takes a seat opposite me, rather than sitting next to me in the booth as he usually does. I frown at his choice.

"Hey, it's been a long week for me. I've had to start marking the exam papers from my modules this year," I nod at his weak excuse for not talking to me for the past week. "I'm afraid I won't be able to stick around for an entire meal, but I think it's best if I tell you now." Sebastian makes no attempt to remove his coat or settle in to his seat.

"What is it? You don't need to be so ominous..." I laugh nervously.

"We need to break up," I shake my head and cut him off with the wave of a hand.

"No, we don't. Why are you suddenly saying this? Whatever it is I've done, I can fix it," Sebastian shakes his head at my words.

"Yes, we do. This isn't right, Layla. I've been thinking about this a lot and we need to go our separate ways," he says without looking me in the eye.

"Is this because of what Persie said? All of that doesn't matter to me!" I reach our to touch his folded hands on the table but he retracts them and places them in his lap. "Sebastian..."

"This will have to be a clean break. Layla, you cannot call me anymore or be in contact with me beyond the university," he stands up and leaves the pub. What the hell? I shrug my coat on and chase after him around the corner of the building.

"Wait! Sebastian, why are you doing this to us? We were perfectly fine until others began interfering. Is this about Camille? Or are you still angry about Arthur or Ben or another one of my classmates?" I tug on his arm as he walks away from me.

"Layla. Stop behaving like a child. Remember that? There is a huge difference between where I am in my life and where you are in yours. Consider this a gift from me to you. Do you truly enjoy hiding your boyfriend away and fucking him in secret? I'm doing this more for you than I am for me," the tears are falling delicately onto my cheeks. I wipe at my eyes, not caring if the mascara smudges.

"If you were doing this to make my life better, then you aren't helping me, you're hurting me!"

"Layla, that's enough. Besides I'm moving to another university, I have offers elsewhere. We both know this was supposed to be a fleeting affair," I step back away from him and look down at the ground.

"Fine. Okay. If that's how you want it to be. Sebastian if you spent just one moment talking to me about what is going on in your mind, then maybe you could have found a solution that didn't end up with you hurting me. If you want out, you want out. Goodbye, Sebastian." I turn and walk away from him with my arms folded. I take out my phone to call Aurelia and inform her of how my boyfriend has had a personality transplant and has broken up with me.

12