Dahlia - Birth of an A.I. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at that, and I felt a surge of pleasure as my cock twitched in her heaven, but she wasn't done talking, and restarted when she regained her breath.

"It was that, your massage, but also the look in your eyes as you looked into mine. How you love me, how you," she got cut off by her own gasp, and her pussy started to convulse around me, and ripple up and down my cock, playing a symphony of blissful pleasure around me.

I just kept going, the euphoria her body created in me, her pregnant and sexy body, was almost too much, but I held back. My dick control was courtesy of her wakeup blowjob not two hours ago. It also helped that I was just being firm with my long strokes, but not rough and wildly hard, no matter how much I'd wanted to let myself go in that moment and take her hard and fast.

After she came down, she continued the sentence, "How you care for me, adore me, and all the little things you do for me," she gasped, "Fuck, master!"

She came around me again, much more powerfully the second time, as her soft hot flesh squeezed me like a vise and milked me hard on my outstroke. Between that, the scent of her arousal, and the look of transported love and ecstasy on her face I couldn't hold it back anymore.

I felt my balls boil, and my legs grew unsteady as I pushed into her one more time, buried myself, and unconsciously kept pushing lightly into her, as if my body yearned to get even deeper. The euphoric bliss hit me hard, as I felt myself pulse into her beautiful body for the first time. Then another, and another.

Which seemed to immediately roll her into a third orgasm, as she felt me fill her, so fucking hot. It still blew my mind, that my pleasure could trigger hers so strongly.

Fuck, she really was sexy, seven months pregnant or not, she drove me crazy, and the pleasure seemed to last an eternity, but was over far too soon.

I kissed her softly after we came down, and then we just stared into one another's eyes for a time.

She meant the world to me.

It was later that same day, and we were on our way home from the Italian restaurant. We hadn't done all that much for our date day so far, just spent time together and had lunch, but it was still a wonderful date from my point of view, as all of our attention had been focused on each other all day. That's what really mattered, that one on one intimacy was the whole point of all-day date Saturdays.

Of course, I also had other plans, a return surprise thanks to Mia, for what Lia had done for us.

When we got home, I sent her the link, and it wasn't long before our true bodies laid in bed, while we danced the afternoon away. In the simulation, it was nighttime, and the nightclub was hopping. And fuck, she looked like a goddess in a slinky little black dress, and bright red shoes with three-inch heels.

All in all, it was a perfect Dahlia Saturday.

Chapter Six

In hindsight, we should've seen it coming sooner, we'd known the president feared us, and that he was probably planning in his head, but he also avoided talking about it or even taking personal notes on a computer or a tablet. In truth, he was quite clever about it, we almost didn't see it coming. He had after all, kept our secret, at least what he knew about us for sure, quiet.

In our defense, we'd been very busy, and time had dulled the threat the President represented, at least in my own mind. He also didn't really give any clues, at least not until it was time for him to act.

It was the following day, the Sunday after Dahlia Saturday, and the six of us were enjoying breakfast, when Bellona got a faraway look on her face, and then the blood drained from her face.

"What is it?" I asked.

She shook her head, "The President went to Colorado early this morning, the government's been developing a weapons AG platform of sorts, capable of both high altitude and even defense out in space. Call it the next version of a drone, one that can be remote controlled from NORAD, and thanks to our communications technology release, it's performing above the original expectations.

"The President scheduled a visit to check up on the program, which didn't really raise any flags, that's not an uncommon thing. He even has some scheduled politicking to do with the governor and representatives from that state, to cover up the top-secret part of his visit. Which as I said is normal."

She sighed, "What isn't normal is he just took control of the damned thing, and you'll never guess where he's pointing it, or at least, trying to point it. The general is arguing with him, which isn't a surprise since the president is manically spilling the beans about everything he knows."

Bellona's light green eyes widened in shock, "Oh my, he just accused us of being aliens. I didn't see that coming."

Lia asked, "Seriously?"

Bellona nodded, "Apparently all our inventions, so fast, is impossible, so we must be aliens that already had the technology, and we're slowly initiating our plans to take over the Earth from behind the scenes with our own technology that we had the humans build. Wow, he's really unhinged, but he's going to figure out that console soon, and no one is stopping him."

Bellona winced, "Uh oh."

"Umm, not to sound alarmist, but shouldn't we run?"

It was too bad, I really liked our mansion, and the kids' rooms were ready to go.

Bellona shook her head, "Our ship will intercept shortly, and running wouldn't work this time, the platform has some very sophisticated camera systems and already has eyes on our mansion. It would track us leaving, and we'd just get blown up in our limo. It's a race."

"Our ship?"

Bellona nodded, "We'll knock out whatever that thing fires at us, or perhaps just send it back."

"Send it back?"

Mia said, "Subspace shields, remember? Although I don't think we could do it so low in the atmosphere, bend space enough to make the projectile round the ship and fly back up at the platform, I mean."

Oh, right. The bent space would reverse the course of the projectile if done right.

Bellona shrugged, "You're probably right, Mia. Earth's gravity would make that complicated, plus bending space in our atmosphere might not be the best idea. Either way, our lasers will pick it off, or the ship will absorb the damage. It's a lot tougher than a house, and the EM hull plating isn't weak, not to mention the gravity deflectors."

Mia said, "It will also only work if they drop a kinetic projectile that can't change its own course, that platform has missiles as well."

I grunted, and backtracked, "You said Uh oh, before I derailed the conversation on the running away idea?"

Bellona nodded, "I did. The President just released a press release, explaining his actions, and what he suspects we are, and that we need to be stopped. I suspect he had it on a timer of some sort, and that he'd expected to have killed us by now. Perhaps, it's also a backup plan, in case his original plan fails."

I frowned, "How did he set that up without you noticing?"

Bellona blew out a breath, "I'm checking, going over the last few days in detail, nothing was flagged. Oh, clever fucking bastard."

We all looked at Bellona.

She said, "He took his tablet offline for a set amount of time. Then he must've typed out an email without looking, it's full of misspelled words and is an autocorrect nightmare, but it gets all the points across. Then he sent the email, which of course just stayed in his outbox until his tablet reconnected to the network automatically."

Asha snickered, "That alien conspiracy is just ridiculous."

I let out a startled laugh, "Yeah, crazy."

Asha winked.

Still, in all the ways that counted, it was crazy and completely wrong.

"So, what happens if the ship doesn't get here in time?"

Bellona said, "Fifteen seconds, and the President is still trying to figure out how to get the weapons online while he yells at the General like a crazy person. Of course, not so crazy, since he's yelling that we already know what he's doing, and we'll try to stop him."

"That was fast."

Mia said, "We had it in space already."

Right, that would be fast, all it would have to do is drop down into the atmosphere, a hundred kilometers wasn't all that far for a ship that could move in double digit Mach speeds, even in atmosphere.

Bellona said, "It's over the mansion, at about a thousand feet."

"Right, we need a plan, what do we do about the press release, assuming the platform isn't a danger any longer."

They all looked at me, and of course, my beloved Dahlia smirked, and said, "That's up to you, master."

Yes, of course it was.

"Is it too late to cover it up?"

Bellona nodded, "It went to every news and government agency, as well as every world leader. I could scrub it clean, but that wouldn't work, too many people have already opened it."

"So, either hope everyone thinks the president is crazy, or come clean with the actual truth and see what happens?"

Emma nodded, "That seems to be the only options. I don't think the president will give up now, or back off, when the platform fails to take us out, he'll send the resources of the U.S. military against us."

I took a bite of my bacon, and sighed, then washed it down with a swig of coffee.

I sighed, "Fuck, that would be a slaughter, if it came down to it."

It was also too late to kill the bastard, although I didn't regret not doing so, not really, just a random angry thought. Dumbass was going to panic the world.

Because face it, the truth wasn't that much better than the alien conspiracy, the singularity had happened right under their noses. Despite the company's track record, and the fact we'd only killed the monsters in the world, that wouldn't matter. A lot of people would panic and assume the worst, that my ladies were an A.I. threat that needed to be taken out.

And my ladies were seven weeks from giving birth to my sons and daughters.

Fuck.

"We tell the truth. The only other real option is war which isn't an option at all. It would undo everything we've done. I don't think ignoring it will work either. His insane theory fits the facts, even if it's wildly wrong, a lot of people will believe it. Especially world leaders who have a lot of power to lose, and the ambition to not take chances that they will."

Bellona looked up, "He fired a missile, we took it out before it reached the ship."

Lia asked, "So, tell the truth. How?"

I shook my head, "I want you four to pack a bag and go on the ship."

I frowned, and immediately changed my mind, "Make that all of us, we'll do remote interviews to tell our story. I don't want any violence at all, and if we go into a studio somewhere to do it live and in person, who knows what will happen. On our ship in space, we'll also be out of reach of the military and police, so no confrontation there either."

They might have other space assets to send after us, but out there they wouldn't be able to find the ship at all. Space was big, and we were invisible to all but normal cameras.

I smirked, "Of course, that's exactly what aliens would do, hide on their ship and deny everything."

Asha giggled, so did Mia and Emma.

I took a last few bites of my breakfast, and we headed upstairs to pack. Things were about to change, and it couldn't have come at a worse time.

I asked, "Do you think that's why the president pushed us to release our stuff? He wanted all the tech he could get from us before he made his move?"

Lia shook her head, "Maybe, there's no knowing what went on in his mind. It could have been the quantum communication tech that gave him the final push to come after us. Or neither of those, and he was just waiting for that platform to come online, so he could launch a surprise and fast attack we might have trouble countering."

Yeah, or all of the above.

We packed enough to last us for a week, and we headed outside. The ship dropped down to about a hundred feet up, and then gravity lifted us up off the ground and into the ship through the landing bay. The doors closed, and we were halfway to orbit by the time we reached the bridge.

"Lia, call some of your media contacts, you too Mia, set us up some interviews."

I held up my hand, with my fingers spit and my thumb out wide to the side.

"Live long and prosper, Sally," I intoned in my best unemotional Vulcan tone of voice.

Sally laughed, and asked facetiously, "I see, so what planet are you from exactly?"

I snorted, "Earth of course, we've called to set the record straight. Although, the truth may be stranger than the fiction that the President is bandying about, and we most certainly don't have designs on ruling the Earth."

Sally sat back and gave the camera an intrigued look, I was sure the station was transmitting a split screen, with the five of us on the other side.

We'd decided not to involve Asha at all in this, she was family, but she was also an alien.

"So, tell me the truth."

I nodded, "I'm somewhat of a programming genius. And after four years of work, at the age of eighteen, the first sentient A.I. was born. You see, the singularity came and went five years ago, and not one person even noticed. Since then, and at my direction and at their preference, we have slowly improved the world.

"Reduced pollution, solved the energy crisis worldwide, brought in completely pollution free transportation and power generation, opened up space, and we're even opening the way to other worlds and colonies where humanity can spread out. Our newest move was to release communication technology to keep those colonies in close contact with their home planet.

"And just for fun, we cured all disease, quintupled the human life expectancy, and set up interactive augmented reality which will be at everyone's fingertips in nine more years. It's already as you know, being released in third world countries.

"In short, the singularity came, and my A.I.s did nothing but improve the world."

I paused a second, "They even took out the garbage, and in so doing made women safer from rapists, abuse, and false imprisonment, they solved world hunger, through stopping dictators from starving their people, and no murder in the last year has gone unpunished.

"The President's paranoia and misguided actions have been our thanks."

Sally looked stunned for a moment, but she recovered admirably.

"That seems... too good to be true."

I nodded, "We also made billions, and it will soon be over a trillion once the communication industry starts paying our royalties. We certainly profited from our good will. It is how they are, and they believe in a win-win culture. The way they see it, if they can make the world a better place while they make money, that's the best route to take. I'm sure you recognize the four ladies surrounding me, they made quite a splash in the business world fifteen months ago, with their network security company. I'm sure it comes as no surprise to anyone, that an A.I. could secure a network against hacking."

I paused for a moment, "The truth is they're smarter than us, faster than us, as the pundits on the A.I. singularity have predicted. They will lead us to our technological future, and they will extremely quickly. They certainly aren't aliens that had the technology, they just had the same resources and fast thinking to match centuries, if not millennia, of human speed technological development in a mere few years."

I shrugged, and I waited for her to think of another question.

"Lia, you aren't human? I find that hard to believe, I've had you on this show quite often in the last fifteen months."

Lia smiled, "I am that and more. I was created with love, empathy, and a respect for life. I have no wish to rule anything, I only wish to serve my creator. The direction we went in, improving the world, came from me, from all of us, it is who we are. We are also concerned with this getting out, we feel the damage to human ambition will be a negative, but the president forced our hand with his paranoid interpretation of the facts. Granted, perhaps we should have told him the full truth, and this might not have happened."

Sally tilted her head, "Human ambition?"

Emma replied in her usually smoky voice, "Why should scientists bother researching to advance our understanding of the universe, if we're here to do it faster. The answer of course, is that they should. Humans have a creativity we lack, and it's the synergy of information and new breakthroughs that we see being done out there, that gives us the impetus to speed up that step forward. We can't do it alone. All the advances we made were built upon the scientific minds and discoveries of human scientists and theoreticians.

"The same thing is why we haven't improved automation, and we haven't pursued other things that would make human jobs obsolete, such as robotic A.I. workers, or reporters."

Sally let out a startled laugh, and then raised an eyebrow, "Explain that?"

Emma nodded, "Humans need to feel useful, and that their jobs and actions make a difference in this world. Replacing them with A.I.s would not be improving the world. Maybe one day humanity will grow to the point where self-worth isn't so entrenched in that concept, and they'll find worth elsewhere, but until then we've been very careful not to infringe in that way with our inventions."

Sally asked, "I can buy that, so you've been spoon feeding us, but you've also been infringing on our privacy. I assume you are monitoring all of us, all the time, to be able to stop those crimes against humanity?"

Bellona said, "We only take notice of things that flag our attention, but in essence, yes."

Sally frowned, "I'm not comfortable with that, and I know a lot of others aren't."

Bellona nodded, "Privacy is a human on human concept. Your entire life is already online, long before we were created. No one can get into our records, and no human has access to them. We don't care about anything but that high level corruption and evil in the species, that destroys and harms the rest of you who live in cooperation and peace, for the most part. Your privacy is kept, and it is in good hands. We don't even see ninety-nine point nine nine nine, add on twenty more nines, percent of it."

Sally nodded, "You were right, the truth is stranger than the alien angle. If you have nothing to hide, why have you gone into hiding?"

Lia replied, "To short-circuit any chance of violence. We hope when our story is heard and believed, we'll be able to return to our lives in safety. There's a lot of literature about A.I. that are nothing but horror stories. I hope the reality of what we've done will prove our sincerity and honesty in these matters."

Sally asked, "To preserve your lives?"

Bellona tilted her head, "We have the right to exist, Sally. Perhaps we left to avoid the need to kill in self-defense, which would only make things worse."

Sally looked startled by that for a second, and then nodded soberly, as if finally remembering the tens of thousands of people that had dropped dead the last year without any sign of violence or cause. She shivered.

"I'm afraid we're out of time," she turned back to the camera, "You heard it here first, not aliens, not bent on world domination, but the shocking truth is the singularity is here, and the world will never be the same again."

I was a bit surprised, when they went to commercial and Sally grinned, "Talk to you later Lia, I want the full story."

Lia laughed, but agreed, and they hung up.

"Friends?"

Lia nodded, "In a way, as close as people get in our business, and she's always been fair to our company on the air."

We did several more interviews throughout the day, they were all a little different, but in general contained the all the same information. We also wouldn't reveal the remote-control brain implants, or that their bodies had been genetically modified and designed in a lab. It just seemed wise to avoid that whole controversy, and it really had nothing to do with what my ladies had done for the world.

1...34567...9