Daignault Family Experience 01

Story Info
The Daignaults have rowdy and generous sex lives.
5.9k words
4.52
24.6k
40

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
59fuzzyb
59fuzzyb
43 Followers

THE DAIGNAULT FAMILY EXPERIENCE

1. Volleyball Team Party

[This is a work of fiction where all participants are at least 18 years of age. If referring to a "teen" it means an eighteen- or nineteen-year-old.]

Carol, my wife of sixteen years, is probably the most organized and effective manager I have ever met. Not only does she have an active practice as a Registered Clinical Counsellor, but she also trains for Ironman competitions and keeps our family organized.

As for me, I work from home as a communications consultant and while I am certainly busy, I feel great that I stay on top of the home and family chores forever arising. We're very happy together and I consider myself to be absolutely fortunate that we have a "slightly" open relationship. That means we are both able to occasionally stray with another partner, as long as we share everything with each other afterwards. In other words, if either of us finds the need to hook up with someone else, that is okay if we discuss the hookup in detail. So, yes, if she has an affair, I get to hear the details.

That arrangement has been in place since our days in college where we met. I have been the recipient of numerous tales about other men, their 'equipment' and how they performed in bed. For that matter, I also got to hear about her occasional girl on girl affair.

Carol, in turn, has heard about my own conquests. I've described the women I slept with right down to whether the drapes match the curtains, as we might say. I especially enjoy Carol's reaction to the play-by-play of the bedroom action.

As the parents of an active eighteen-year-old girl, Alix, we do have to play it close to the vest to avoid her finding out about our extracurricular activities. I often wonder if she's ever figured it out, mind you.

I think both Carol and Alix would agree that we have a great family life. That said, Carol can be over-committed to her work and hobbies sometimes and that's when she most expects me to step up. A few weeks ago that became more clear. Alix was planning a back yard party for her volleyball team and Carol had been called away for a week at a conference across the country; I was now the designated parent organizer for the event. Fortunately, Carol left me a detailed plan and Alix got right into organizing the weekend. I helped where I could with food preparation and the often-requested Amex card.

The reason for the party was to celebrate the end of the volleyball season for the Senior Girls' team. They had finished off a season that, to be polite, was not very good. Put accurately, it was dismal with the team going 2 for 14 this year -- an improvement on the previous season's record of only one win.

It was Alix's idea do hold a year-end celebration just after finals for the team. As she and the other players felt that they should make the party all about them, and no one else. They decided early on that there were to be no dates or 'plus ones' attending. It would be just the nine players left on the squad at year's end. Alix described it to her mom as, "fun with my girls and a big 'fuck you' to the losing season.

As almost all of the players were graduating -- there were only two returning for their final year -- it seemed like the perfect way to say goodbye to each other before they scattered to new locations, colleges or jobs. That meant the girls were excited to get together one final time.

My wife had flown out on Thursday morning and the party was scheduled to start on Saturday afternoon so Alix and I had one full day to finish the preparations. Friday was for prepping the food which included my custom-made burgers, and of course we also had veggie burgers as an option. We made three batches of lemonade: lemon, watermelon and mixed fruit. We were not going to supply alcohol but were prepared for the girls to bring their own -- we laid in a ton of ice and lots of soft drinks and mixers. We spared no effort to make the event stand out as 'the' party of the summer.

Saturday morning gave us time to decorate the back yard. We have a fully fenced-in yard, lots of greenery, a nice lawn for croquet (apparently a couple of the girls were big fans), but the piece de résistance was our large above-ground pool. It's about six meters in diameter and almost two metres deep. I had built a deck around three sides so there was space for sun tanning and a great place to jump or dive into the pool.

The weather that morning was already warm and was going to get up to almost 30 Celsius by the time guests started arriving. I recall thinking this was perfect weather to encourage these young women to dress appropriately.

By 1 pm Alix and I had finished the preparations and we retreated to the air-conditioning of the house to cool off. I showered and changed into a pair of comfortable shorts, a Hawaiian shirt and my trusty straw hat to keep the sun off. Alix, for her part, was dressed rather conservatively I thought. She wore shorts and a bikini top that was mom-approved so not too revealing, and she covered that with a lightweight linen blouse tied beneath her breasts. Sure, she was my daughter and all, but she certainly was a beautiful young woman.

The first to arrive were the Michaelson twins, Sophia and Tanner, two of Alix's best friends at school. Within an hour, the whole team had arrived and the girls were starting to get into the party mood; it was only about 5 pm but some of them were already asking about getting something to eat. We had laid out finger sandwiches, veggie trays and gallons of chilled lemonade and there was a regular procession through the covered patio where the food stations were set up.

By this time I had pretty much done my job. I told Alix to call me if anything came up or she needed any help or refills, and I headed inside to watch a Blue Jays game. Alix assured me she was on top of it and would make sure everyone had a good time.

I zoned out early during the ballgame and before I knew it, I'd fallen asleep in the cool room. It was about 7 pm when Alix came into the room to tell me they were all starving and I needed to fire up the grill to feed her team.

When I got outside I saw how well the party was going. Everyone was either in the pool, on the deck or laying back on the chaises lounges with a drink at her fingertips. I could not help but notice how absolutely fine these young athletes looked. One or two wore one-piece bathing suits and the others all had bikinis on, none of which was hiding much. Janine for one barely fit into her bathing suit. Her breasts pushed against the limited fabric, creating a masterful cleavage. Her bikini bottom was not much larger, fitting as snug as could be across her amazing buttocks.

I tried to pay attention only to the task at hand, but that was challenging as many of the girls crowded around me, begging me to feed them soon and asking to be the first ones to get their burger. Somehow I was able to cook the burgers without scorching my fingers, or worse. But the mass of teen flesh made me rather nervous as I didn't think my shorts could hide the effect they were having on me.

Yes, I did sprout an erection and nothing I did or thought of would reverse the pulsing of my member. Fortunately, I was wearing an apron (yes, 'Kiss the Cook' of course) that seemed to provide necessary cover.

Once all the girls had been fed, I gathered up the remainders of the food and stored them in the refrigerator in the kitchen. Then I came out for a well-deserved break, taking over one of the lounge chairs off to one side. Though I thought I was being clever about the placement, more than one of the girls seemed to notice that I could watch the goings-on behind my sunglasses. In fact, Alix came over to me and plopped down at the foot of my chair and told me how pleased the girls were with the party, and with my cooking and preparation. That only got my penis to swell a bit more; I had to adjust it when she looked away.

By now everyone was starting to get pretty loose. Some of the girls had brought vodka and one had a big bottle of Don Julio tequila which she was passing around to those closest to her. Casually watching the girls enjoying the liquor, when the bottle got to Tania, she turned to me and told me that I should join them in a shot. Playing it demurely, I tried to resist but soon Ashley had joined in and they both demanded I do a shot with them.

I decided I didn't need to fight them -- I was home, everything was under control and I wasn't about to drive anywhere. I took the shot glass and pounded the smooth liquor down my throat. That was when Tania piped up and said, "that's not how you do a tequila shot."

I replied quickly: "what did I do wrong?"

Tania instantly replied that "tequila is for body shots, silly!"

Seems I hadn't partied enough that this came as a surprise, but a good one. Tania started to explain that you first... "oh, fuck it. Watch this Mr Daignault."

I loved it! Here was an 18-year old hardbody about to lick tequila off the tight stomach of one of her friends. I loved it!

She lay back on the pool deck, right next to where I was standing. She motioned Ashely over and invited her to demonstrate. I watched closely, mostly because these were gorgeous young women, but also because I was curious.

Tania stuck a big slice of lime in her mouth where it stood out against her hot red lipstick. Then Ashley shook some salt on Tania's chest, just below her bikini top, between her soft breasts. The next thing I knew, Ashely had licked the salt from Tania's chest, pounded back the shooter tequila, and followed it up by kissing Tania on the lips as she took the lime.

At the time I was pretty sure no one had noticed, but I learned differently later: at least one of the girls had seen the effect.

At this point, Ashley lay down beside Tania so that I could do the body shot off her. But this time she filled here belly button with tequila instead of the shot glass. Knowing I was being watched, and knowing one of the watchers was probably my daughter, I played it really safe, lightly connecting my lips to her tummy to inhale the alcohol. I thought I had been perfectly innocent and rather than accept another offer, I begged off and went back to my chair. But I was definitely watching now.

I made no effort to pretend to ignore the antics of the girls, and judging from the smiles I saw among the group, they didn't mind either.

There I lay as the party carried on. Four of the girls were in the pool, two of whom sat on the shoulders of the others and they splash-fought over a beach ball. Every once in a while one would take a tumble into the water and the others cheered loudly. I especially enjoyed their tight young bodies as they cavorted and played with each other.

I realized that my daughter had disappeared, into the house, I assumed, but wondered why she'd left. But she's a big girl and she'll come out when she's ready, I thought. If only I had known where she was, and with whom.

In the dying light of the day I was pretty much out of sight of the partying. It also gave me a chance to stare even more. I made the most of the opportunity. By now the girls had all had a healthy amount of alcohol and they were more playful than ever. I enjoyed watching all those smooth, toned bodies running around, wrestling to push each other into the pool. I focussed for a while on Angela as she stood by the pool with a big glass of punch. She was watching the action in the pool, occasionally cheering and dancing around.

To get a better look, I even moved my chair closer to the pool. Now I could distinguish every bit of Angela's amazing body. She was a tall, slim redhead with average sized breasts, a muscular tummy and the tightest ass I've ever seen. And that was all on show almost within reach... if only I could figure out a way to act, but my daughter's party seemed the wrong place to choose.

But I sure looked hard at Angela. She was wearing a tankini with a miniscule g-string bottom that disappeared between her cheeks, leaving all that teenage flesh out for anyone to enjoy. From the front, there was no more than a small triangle of fabric that barely covered her vee. And happily for me, Angela did not care, or maybe liked, that the fabric was pulled slightly into her pussy crack: Yup, a healthy young camel-toe!

I had no idea how she hadn't noticed that I was openly ogling her, but since I didn't mind either, I kept staring. Then I looked up from her strong thighs with their two-finger gap and realized that her eyes were on me, too.

Neither of us said a word, but as I looked on her nipples firmed up to thick knobs pushing against the wet fabric of her top. This just encouraged what was happening in my shorts. As her nipples held my attention, I grew to full length, and full thickness. Despite the loose shorts, Angela could see the tenting of the fabric, then she licked her lips. My heart skipped a beat but my erection just got harder.

I realized there was nothing to hide from this young woman, so I reached into my shorts and adjusted my cock, letting it point up but still hiding behind the fabric. It seemed to have worked for Angela, too, as she reached a hand up to tweak her nipple, pinching it, then holding her tit up as if offering it to me.

'What the hell am I doing?' I asked myself. How could I be doing this in front of this eighteen-year old girl? Still, Angela played with her nipples, now slipping her hand under the fabric to pull it up enough to show me her breasts up to the nipples. I mouthed, "Wow!" and she replied by pointing at my tented crotch and forming a luscious 'O' with her mouth, then blowing it a kiss.

That was when I decided I could not let this opportunity pass. I was going to ravish this lovely woman and let her enjoy everything I could give her.

Before I could stand up, I saw my daughter approaching from the house. She looked happy, but definitely wanted something. I couldn't believe what was happening, or not happening actually.

Alix came right up to me where I stood. I turned my body a bit so my hard cock wouldn't be obvious to her. And Angela pulled her top back into place and turned to watch her friends in the pool. Such bad timing, but she's my daughter and I love her completely, so I said, "what's up, Alix. You're looking pretty satisfied."

"You have no idea, dad, but I need your help with something."

"Sure. Tell me what you need."

"Not here," she replied somewhat mysteriously. "Come inside the house."

She turned and headed across the deck to the patio door. I followed, but she did not stop at the door. Instead, she continued towards the back of the house, towards her room. Just before opening the closed door, Alix said to me, "I really need you trust me, dad. Don't worry but I am going to ask for something that I'm not sure I should."

I was unbelievably curious now, and tried asking her questions like what is it, did something happen, is anyone hurt, you know, all the concerned parent stuff. Her only reply: "do you trust me completely, dad?"

"Of course I do. Always have and always will. Now, what's going on?"

I wasn't particularly worried that she'd gotten into some trouble or that it was truly bad, but I did need to know. "Please tell me what's going on."

"Actually, it's not a tell you, it's a show you."

With that she leaned back into her bedroom door, opening it just wide enough for me to come it. The room was dark but for three flickering candles on her dresser. As usual, the room was messy with clothes on the floor (yes, that is her lacy bra I thought) and a pile on the bed. Then that pile moved and Alix moved closer and pulled back the quilt.

Holy fuck! On my daughter's bed lay a young woman with full tits encased in transparent fabric. She was half-reclined against some pillows. Her long hair cascaded over the naked flesh of her shoulders, and into the cleavage between her breasts.

My eyes slid over her breasts, down along her smooth tummy and landed on her pubic area. The girl was almost completely shaved with only a bit of a patch right above her thickened clitoris -- I could actually see it pulse. Her vagina was amazing: thick outside pussy lips being pushed open by the inner labia, and all of it perspiring with a sheen of pussy juice.

I was taking all this in when my daughter said to me softly, "this is my best friend Olivia, and she has a problem that I can't help with. That's why we decided to bring you in to see if you could help her."

What in the hell was she saying? I could imagine Olivia having family problems, or needing to find a place to stay, or even to need a loan, all things I would be happy to do. But she was fucking naked! My brain was trying to make something simple far too complicated.

Then Alix piped up, "Olivia has only ever been with a woman and she's begun to wonder if she should try out "the other team, if you will."

"Huh? What do you mean?" I wasn't usually this stunned so Alix explained it to me.

"Olivia doesn't know any men that she trusts enough to sleep with them, and she definitely doesn't want a relationship with one."

"Okay..." I said tentatively. I glanced towards Olivia and she was blushing a bright red.

Alix continued, "so we talked about whether I knew anyone that she could trust and be relied on, and the only name I came up with was... you, Dad."

I was stunned into silence before finally gathering my thoughts. "Olivia, nice to meet you," I said, reaching out my hand. This seemed to break the ice and we all chuckled.

The amazing display of young flesh put my cock right back to its glory; I made no effort to hide anything, not even from Alix, and especially not to Olivia. I said to her, "is this something you truly want? Are you completely sure you want to take this step?"

As I spoke, my brain screamed at mean 'don't talk her out of it you idiot.' I didn't and Olivia nodded her head, whispering, "I want to lose my cherry to a man. To you."

Odd phrasing I thought, and glanced at Alix quizzically, asking all the questions I thought I should be asking, all in once glance.

"Dad, Olivia and I have been dating for a couple of months now, and..."

"Oh!" I was definitely surprised as I'd though Alix was straight.

She understood my question, replying, "I have been dating both men and women all this year. I don't feel a need to choose as both attract me."

I stammered my biggest question: "how's this going to work? What do I do? Are you going to leave the room?"

Alix answered concisely: "I'm going to leave the room and go back to the party. You're going to stay here with Olivia and hopefully you'll figure out what to do. Good to go?"

With one eye on Alix and the other on Olivia, I replied, "knock before you come back, please."

Alix came over to me and gave me a big hug, whispering "thank you for this, dad."

I swear I could smell pussy on her breath as she pulled away. A little more evidence that my daughter was not such an innocent. Alix turned her back and left the room, closing the door and leaving me standing beside the bed within reach of her Olivia's right hand. I knew I wasn't going to push this so I said to her, "We'll only do what you're comfortable with, okay? You lead me to where you want me to go and I will do my best to fulfill your need. Is that okay?"

Olivia's next words confirmed everything I'd hoped. She said, "I really want you to fuck me, Mr Daignault."

There it was: permission to enjoy this fantastic young beauty and she was no shrinking violet it turns out.

I took her hand and pulled her up to a seating position. Her breasts barely held by the fabric of her bra, bounced as she sat up and turned to sit on the side of the bed. Her head was only a foot from my crotch but I didn't want to scare the girl so I pulled her up to my chest, asking her if she wanted to take my clothes off.

59fuzzyb
59fuzzyb
43 Followers
12