Daignault Family Experience 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
59fuzzyb
59fuzzyb
43 Followers

Without a word, Olivia pulled off my shirt, and made me kick off my espadrilles to stand flat in front of her. That's when I realized she was rather short, no more than five-foot four. Seeing my surprise she said, "I'm the setter, always in the middle of the team."

I looked down her body and told her she had a perfect body, from her tiny toes to the top of her head. I was enjoying the view as she reached to undo the belt on my shorts. "Oh, yea," I muttered.

She was having no trouble getting into my shorts and in a few seconds, she had reached in through the fly and grasped my erection in her hand. She pulled my shorts down with the other hand. Using my cock as a lead, she pulled me into the bed and told me to get ready. I love this girl more with every passing second!

I was initially concerned about whether Olivia was ready for penetration. After all, while I have an average length cock, it is especially thick. I muttered something to the effect of "are you sure you want me to put this inside you?"

Plainly amused by the concern I was showing, Olivia came back with, "you don't think this is the first thing I've had in my pussy, Mr Daignault?"

I must have looked confused because she added, "my first fuck was with a girlfriend wearing a strap-on dildo."

Now I really did blush, replying, "Oh."

"But first I want to see how good you are at eating pussy. You do eat pussy, right?" she asked. Since it's one of my best things, I was happy to agree and to move between her widespread thighs. I tugged at her tiny bottoms as she raised herself up to let me remove her

"Is this okay?" I queried, licking the length of her labia from bottom right to her clitoris.

"Mmmm... that's perfect," she mumbled. "Let's see what else you can do with that tongue of yours."

I proceeded to nibble at her thick labia, avoiding her clit completely. This made her squirm a bit as she tried to meet my tongue by pushing forward to bring her clit closer, but I kept away for quite some time. I worked my tongue deep into her pussy, licking up her delicious juices. I'd worked hard at pleasuring her for a long time, and now came the moment to move on to her delicate clitoris.

The response was electric, with her giving a yelp of surprise and pleasure as I sucked the nub of her pleasure centre. I flicked my tongue around and across Olivia's clit until she was writhing with orgasm. I long ago had learned to moderate the flicker until she started to come down, then I went back to it, giving her a second orgasm. This one lasted a lot longer as she got wild, bucking her hips against my mouth, grabbing my head to pull it in closer; she was almost fucking my tongue with her pussy.

When she finally fell back in orgasmic exhaustion, she did so with a quiet little, "that was fucking great, and from a man at that. Now I want that thick cock of yours in my cunt. Fuck me Mr Daignault.

Wiping my face of the ample pussy excretions, I stood on my knees and moved my manhood closer to Olivia's wet pussy. I took my time at first, introducing just the knob between her labia. As I settled into position, she grabbed my hips and jammed me forward, burying my cock deep into herself.

The feeling was amazing. I've fucked my share of women, though not an eighteen-year-old until today, but this was something else altogether. I don't know how I kept it up, pounding into her, burying myself to the hilt again and again, but somehow I fought off my own orgasm until I could no longer hold off. I said, "I'm coming, Olivia. I'm coming now!"

"Do it! Finish it off, daddy."

Yup, that was a surprise, but it just pushed me over the edge until by balls emptied deep inside her pussy.

Exhausted, I fell to the bed right beside her still-trembling body. "Thank you. That was amazing," I said to her.

Her reply made it clear we weren't done: "how long before you can do that again?"

I took her hand and pulled it into my groin, letting her feel the wetness of her juices, and encouraging my cock to re-awaken. As she slipped her hand along my cock, taking in its heft and growing stiffness, I could feel the surge of pressure coursing through my body. Soon enough I was hard again and ready for another round.

This time, however, she pushed me in the chest to lay me flat on the bed. She then threw a leg over my hips and straddled my groin with my cock half-lodged against her cunt. In that position, she rolled her hips seductively, massaging my thickness with her wetness. Soon enough she decided it was time to ride the horse... she held herself open above my rigid, up-curved shaft and after a moment, just let her hips fall and encasing my length into herself.

I might have just fucked this girl, and had an amazing orgasm, but this was on another level. I couldn't believe she had never had a man before -- she was that good at fucking. Stupid me, of course, asked, "Am I really your first man?"

"Absolutely, but why do you ask?" she said as she was rocking on my pole, squeezing me with her cunt.

Like I said, stupid time to start a conversation, but of course, I kept at it. "You're an amazing fuck, Olivia. I can't believe it's the first time."

"I told you before, I've been fucked by girlfriends lots of times. In fact, I got fucked just before you came down to see me."

I was flabbergasted at the meaning of her words. Had she just been having sex with my daughter? My face certainly showed my surprise. "Yes, Mr Daignault, Alix and I just had sex and I talked her into going to get you from the party so we could do this."

I was fucking the same woman as my daughter had an hour before? Wow! That was enough and without warning, I shot my sperm into her pussy for a second time.

"Did you like fucking me right after your daughter did?"

I couldn't come up with any sort of response, just looked a little like the deer in the headlights.

"That's okay," she added, "that's gotta be a surprise."

I nodded from my laid out position beneath Olivia's amazing body. She was still rocking gently on my softening cock, milking every drop of my cum with her pussy. And that's when the knock of the door came, followed by Alix just coming right into the room without a pause for me to cover myself.

As Alix came toward us, Olivia looked over her shoulder at my daughter and without a bit of shyness, blurted out: "He's as good a fuck as you thought he would be."

Alix and Olivia then chose to talk about what we had just done. Olivia boasted about how I had eaten her pussy until she'd come "as big as anything you've done for me," she said to Alix.

Apparently unnoticed, I just lay back watching my daughter's eyes as they roved over her friend's nakedness, then slid aside to catch my eye -- she winked, but what did that mean? Given the situation I couldn't possibly be blamed for slowly growing hard still within the folds of Olivia's cunt.

When Olivia realized what was happening inside her, she naturally told my daughter: "your dad's getting hard again...."

"Dad, do you want me to go so you can fuck my girlfriend again?"

What a considerate girl we'd raised. "That's up to you, honey," I said.

"Good, then you'll stay with us," said Olivia.

This could not be happening I thought. No way had I genuinely thought about having a carnal relationship with my own daughter. But here she was, legally an adult, and she was encouraging us to go on fucking. I couldn't decide what to think, much less what to do. But that decision was made for me. Olivia moved off my body, sat on the side of the bed and left me in full display for Alix to see; and she saw it all.

"Mr Daignault, I want you to take me from behind... not in the ass, mind you."

I must have said something because all of a sudden I was standing behind my daughter's best friend, sporting a rock hard erection just a metre from my daughter. Turns out that I didn't have a problem with being watched, even with this audience.

Olivia stood straight up at the edge of the bed and slowly leaned over until she had both forearms resting on the mattress. I moved back a bit to get a look at this woman's amazing body. Her feet were bare but she stood on tiptoes. Her calves were toned and firm, and her thighs absolutely spectacular. But the pièce de resistance was her tight pussy pressed together at the top of her legs. With no hair to impede my view, I could see her labia, still enflamed from our recent activity.

I put my hands gently on her hips. She responded by sliding her feet apart just enough to give me access to her cunt. Before I did anything more, I looked across to Alix and caught her eye, "are you sure this is okay," I mouthed to her.

Alix replied with a big smile, and the tip of her tongue licking across her lips. I was good to go.

Holding on to Olivia, I pushed my hips towards her glorious hole, nudging at her pussy with my cock head. She pushed her buttocks up and leaned forward a bit more to give me full access. I was watching Alix all this time, and as I entered her girlfriend I grunted softly and pushed to bury the whole of my length deep. And there I stayed for a few moments.

Then I pulled out only to thrust back in gently. After a few of these gentle strokes I picked up speed and really started thrusting hard with ever push. Olivia was matching my pace perfectly, pushing back hard each time I pushed into her. We fucked like this for quite a few minutes, after all, I'd already cum twice and a new hardon was always readier for more action.

As we fucked, Alix had her eyes locked either on my face, or on where my cock was entering Olivia's pussy. I couldn't really tell what she was thinking, but I knew she was enjoying the show we were putting on for her as much as for either of us.

When finally I came, I was ready to collapse, which I did right onto the bed, on my back. Alix watched all this and was certainly not embarrassed that her dad was lying naked on her bed sporting a softening erection that glistened with her best friend's lubrications.

What happened next was a giant bummer... "Alix! Michel? Mr Daignault! Anybody?"

The screaming carried on through the house, finally approaching Alix's bedroom. Fortunately, Alix was quick to react. Before anyone could catch us in our current state, she stepped into the hall to talk to the two girls who'd been screaming.

I heard Alix say, "what in the hell is going on?"

"Oh, Alix. Thank god! Austyn cut herself and it's bleeding."

Like the leader she is, Alix escorted the two back into the yard to see if she could help Austyn to stop bleeding.

By the time Alix reached the 'victim' one of the other girls had already cleaned and bandaged what was not that serious an injury and all the girls were back to dancing to the music from the big Bose speakers. Even Austyn laughed it off, "that wasn't a real cut," she explained, "I've done worse in wood shop without having to get stitches."

By now, Olivia and I had gathered ourselves and freshened up, "you'd better go first Mr Daignault."

The party was starting to wind down and I could see that quite a few of the girls were inebriated so I suggested to Alix that she invite them to stay over until breakfast. "That way, no one drives drunk and I know everybody is safe."

Eventually, all but five of the girls had left, most in an Uber or with family who came to pick them up.

This had been an eventful night. I had come through on the organization of the party, and with help, had all the food, drinks and activities we could ask for. Although I had thoroughly enjoyed fucking Olivia, even with Alix watching. I expected it would feel weird, but Alix and I would talk about it the next day and it was all good.

Then I remembered the show I'd had before being pulled away for Olivia. I wondered what would have come of that, had it happened... Angela, that was the one.

59fuzzyb
59fuzzyb
43 Followers
12