Daignault Family Experience 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Surprise me -- everything about you is delicious."

Angela turned her back to me while slowly moving to a sultry, silent tune only she could hear. Her body was sinuous, almost feline. I watched as she reached around behind her back to unbutton her blouse. When she was done, the fabric parted to show an expanse of clear, tanned, teenaged skin. She shrugged her shoulders gently, the effect being her blouse sliding down her arms, dropping to the floor.

As she turned back towards me I felt my breath catch in my throat, followed by a gasp at the beautiful woman that was now facing me barely an arm's length away. She noticed my reaction and smiled broadly, asking "is this what you were hoping for?"

"You are so much more than I was hoping for. I knew you were a beautiful young woman, but what I see here is so much more than beautiful. You are breathtaking, Angela."

She actually blushed, but her smile was worth every word.

I reached out to Angela, pulling her forward so I could sink my face between her breasts. But first, I had a close-up look at her fine female flesh. And that's when I realized she had jewellery piercing her left nipple. I must have said something because she asked me "how do you like my jewellery? It makes my nipple so sensitive; could you suck it for me?"

Wordless, I moved my mouth directly to her pierced nipple, sucking and nibbling her hard nub. I moved to the other breast, kissing all around her chest as I held her tightly against my mouth. Her increasingly heavy breathing told me she was enjoying the attention her breasts were getting.

I reached around her to take her buttocks into my hands, and pulled her closer until my mouth was resting below her navel, aiming for the triangle just behind tight spandex fabric. I kissed her just above the visible pussy lips. As I did this, Angela's hands grasped my head and pulled me into her pubic area hard. She was thrusting back and forth against my mouth, dry-fucking herself on my lips. Could this get any better?

Angela's pulsing did not go for long, but when she stopped I could tell she'd been close to orgasm -- she'd stopped short! Now she dropped to her knees in front of me. Her hands wandered across my stomach, over my hips. She grabbed at my ass just like I had done with her.

Her mouth pressed against my cock with only a lightweight layer of cotton holding her back. I sure wasn't going to get any harder and the time for release was coming. The tension I felt was as erotic as I have ever felt.

My moans came as I felt Angela's hands working to release my belt. It was quick. Then she unsnapped the button and was holding onto the zipper. As she looked up at me she asked, "are you sure you want me to let your thick cock out of its tiny prison?"

"Oh, god yes."

"Make me believe you, Michel."

I must have sounded more definite this time because I felt her hand tugging at the zipper. She was so very patient, making the action drag out for a long time. All the while I stood transfixed by the beauty at my feet and her hands in total control of what was happening.

With the zipper all the way down, my cock was trapped against the fabric so Angela tugged at the slacks until they dropped to the floor, my cock springing free facing directly at Angela's neck. She seemed to like the results of her work as she licked her lips, wetting them in anticipation.

Naked with my cock thrusting out from my groin, I was ready for more, and that's what I got. Angela, still kneeling in front of me, pulled me towards her mouth. As her mouth got closer I could feel her hot breath on my throbbing flesh.

Without warning, Angela opened her mouth wide, her blood-red lipstick forming a welcome shape that took my cockhead into her mouth. Just the knob with no preliminaries or toying around. I love a woman who gets right to business.

Having her holding me in her hot, wet mouth was an amazing feeling. I loved when her tongue washed around the shape of my knob. Then she popped me out of her mouth, with a 'pop' sound even, and it was all over for now.

She pushed me back a couple of steps and said, "I want to take off all my clothes now... would you like that?" Her voice was soft, slightly husky, throaty and incredibly erotic. I needn't have said anything as my bobbing cock spoke all I needed to say and her eyes were locked on it as if it might be her last meal.

Angela followed up her promise by slowly, and I mean slowly, to remove her clothes. By this time she'd removed her blouse but was still wearing the spandex tights and her fabulous heels. She swayed again to the music in her mind as I watched her hands roving over her breasts, pinching and tugging at her nipples. A soft moaning came from deep inside her as I watched.

While she was turned away from the closet door I took the opportunity to see if my daughter was still watching. I was surprised to see the door was now half open and I could see Alix just staring at her friend... with her right hand stuck down the waist of her skirt; I saw that she was moving her hand in time to Angela's 'music'. Her left hand was pressed against her chest, not moving but definitely sexy.

Turning back to Angela I saw her slide her hands down her thighs, coming back up the towards her pubic mound. There was no doubt that she enjoyed the press of fabric between her pussy lips when she pulled the fabric at her crotch even tighter to emphasize her womanhood. She held both hands together over her pussy, pressing against her mons while pushing back with her hips.

Next, Angela slipped a finger on each side of the elastic belt area. She rolled the fabric over and began to pull slightly, exposing first her firm lower belly, but then she swivelled her hips to turn away from me. I watched as she bent over at the waist and slowly worked her hands all the way to her ankles. I could see every nuance of her body: the perfect, firm buttocks of an eighteen-year-old athlete; her long legs and calves ending in those great high heels. I could make out every crevice of her pussy, especially when she moved her feet apart slightly.

Had I been more desperate, I probably would have attacked her ass right then, probably pushing through the fabric with my now diamond-hard cock.

Still bent over, Angela's hands began to pull at her tights. As she did so, more of her body came into view. First, her perfect ass, and as the fabric pulled lower, that perfect pussy -- I was surprised to see she was wearing pure white panties so small as to be only useful for teasing a lover. The delicate lace hid nothing, but highlighted the gifts within.

Angela continued pulling down her tights until they puddled at her ankles. My eyes were glued to her fabulous body as she turned back to face me, almost naked. What stood before me was a teen goddess that I have rarely if ever seen so closely. Standing there in her lacy g-string she offered to let me remove the panties, "but only with your teeth Mr Daignault."

I reached out to pull her closer. I sat back on the edge of the bed and had her move close to stand between my legs. "I would love that," I drooled.

The young woman rolled her hips slightly to push her mount towards my mouth. I leaned in and obviously inhaled her aroma. The scent was of a woman ready for coitus. I dragged my tongue along the full length of her covered pussy. Even through the fabric I could taste her anticipation. I nipped at her belly as I took the delicate fabric between my teeth and began to pull down her underwear.

I went as slowly as she had, but this time she was not in the mood to wait. She pushed harder against my mouth with an increasing need. I knew she was ready for a fucking but for some reason, she decided to ask me, "do you know why I wanted to do this with you, Mr Daignault?"

I muttered something asinine but it got an answer anyways. "I heard that you were a generous and gentle lover, and I want to learn some things."

"Where'd you hear that?" I was a bit abrupt but the idea that someone was talking that way about me demanded more information.

"Well, Olivia for one. And Alix even!"

"My daughter told you that? How would she know?"

"We had a long talk after the team party at your house, and she told me all about how you'd been the first man to fuck Olivia, and that Olivia couldn't stop talking about the experience."

"Alix said that?!"

"She really loves you, you know, and yes, she did tell me that."

I knew my daughter was as sexual as her parents, but for her to offer me up to her friends came as a shock nonetheless. "That is very sweet, Angela, but what do you expect here?"

Despite the conversation taking us away from physical contact, my erection remained as ready as it had been for three-quarters of an hour, and it was starting to hurt. My balls were pulled tightly below my cock, at the ready for release. There was a big drop of pre-cum at the tip and I wondered if I would ever be able to thrust into that teen cunt.

Angela wasn't finished. She added that she was not a virgin (not a big surprise) but that her only experience had been with boys in her high school graduation class. "I've been with boys, but never felt appreciated, or..." she trailed off.

"Or what?" I queried.

"I've never had an orgasm with those guys. The only way I can come is to do it myself; isn't that ridiculous?"

"Of course not. Masturbation is a great thing. I still do it, you know?"

"You? Why would you have to masturbate when you have such a hot wife, and as I hear it, other lovers, too?"

"What else do you think you'd like to know," I asked.

"I've only done it missionary style. Isn't that ridiculous?"

"You're kidding, right? Did no one ever get a little more creative?"

"Nope. But you know I only ever did it three times, all with different boys. And they were all so thrilled to see me naked that two of them came before getting it inside; the third was able to do it, but only lasted a few thrusts before ending. And all three seemed in a rush to run off after they came, leaving me horny as fuck, and with nothing to show for it."

"I think we can both help with your situation. What do you think?"

"Michel, I really, really want to fuck you." Angela was ready and it was my turn to take control. I took her hand and pulled her onto the bed, having her slide into the middle of the king-sized mattress. She dutifully lay back and rather than pulling her legs open, she held her knees to her chest. This was obviously intentional as it made a perfect frame for her tight pussy.

I reached a finger towards her cunt, slipping just the tip between her lips. She was wet, as wet as I was hard. I asked her if I needed to wear a condom, but she replied that she was on birth control so that wouldn't be necessary.

My hands gently pried her knees apart until Angela lay before me, legs spread wide with a dew glistening on her pussy lips. Her breasts were young and firm, so they stood proudly on her chest. Her eyes were on my cock as I knelt between her legs and her mouth was slightly open as she readied for me.

"Just so you know, Angela, I am so incredibly turned on right now, I won't last much more than the boys you experienced... but I won't be going anywhere until we're both completely satisfied, okay?"

"I want your cock inside my wet cunt, Michel. Take me, please."

I leaned forward, my hips moving into position so that I could touch her pussy with my cock. I was kneading her breasts with one hand while the other supported me. I moved myself into position, poking at her opening with my rock-hard cock. She reached a hand down between us to open herself up to my well-aimed boner.

I took the same strategy as she had, placing just my cockhead inside her pussy, holding it there. My state of arousal (and hers) made it very difficult not to just thrust deep into this teen. Oh, what the hell, "I can't hold off any longer," I said to my new lover. And thrust deep into her with one long thrust. I stayed there for a full minute, then proceeded to move back and forth inside her wet cunt.

Angela clearly enjoyed that moment as much as I did. She thrust her hips back against mine in perfect time to my thrusts. I'd warned her but I was ready to come in about half a dozen strokes. "I'm going to come, Angela."

"Do it. I want your cum inside me, Mr Daignault. Fuck me!"

That was all it took for me to dump a huge load of sperm into her body. Once done, I just laid on her body, leaving my cock deep inside her pussy." I felt myself softening, but that didn't last long as the situation reminded me of what was happening. I began to firm up again without ever leaving the sheath of her cunt.

"Are you getting hard again?" she asked.

And I was so I said nothing. Just left my cock where it was, growing slowly once again.

Once I was rigid enough, I made some gentle thrusts inside Angela, but then pulled out of her completely. My cock was bathed in a mixture of her ample juices and my ejaculate. I wasn't sure what was next, but Angela knew what she wanted. She reached out to my semi-hard cock and pulled me closer. "I want to try sucking your cock if that's okay."

"Silly question... tonight this is your cock to do with as you choose," I replied.

"Then I want you in my mouth. But I've never really given someone a blowjob so maybe you could help me do it the right way."

In reply, I slid up on the bed until I was leaning back against the headboard. Angela was completely into our lovemaking and she moved to between my legs. With her hands on my thighs, she moved her head towards my fully erect penis. Holding 'her' cock in both hands, she placed her mouth over the knob but instead of taking it into in her mouth, she used her tongue to lick every inch of it, washing it clean of our combined juices.

Then she took me into her mouth. The softness of her lips and tongue only made me want her more. She tentatively moved her head up and down a few times, taking only a few inches of my length into her orifice. Her hands were gripping the shaft tightly, hanging on almost.

"It feels really nice if you stroke my shaft as you hold it in your mouth," I explained.

This girl knew what she wanted to learn: she started to move her one hand in time with her mouth. The firm grip was amazing, as was the sucking of her mouth. I felt myself get more excited as I thrust against her slightly, encouraging her efforts.

Angela couldn't say much, but her moans as she sucked me reverberated into my cock. I don't think she knew the effect she was having, but I sure enjoyed it.

I tipped my head back with eyes wide open to watch this young woman pleasing me. It also gave me a clear view towards the closet where my daughter was hiding, well, no longer hiding. By now Alix had pushed the door open all the way and was openly masturbating. She still had on the short skirt but now her blouse was pushed up above her breasts. Her bra was pushed down underneath her boobs and her hand was groping at their flesh. I'm not sure she saw that I was now watching her, nor do I think she would have cared.

Seeing Alix like that pushed me further towards a second ejaculation, and Angela's efforts were equally successful so when I came for a second time, she was surprised but kept her motion going until she'd milked all the semen from my cock. Now done, she fell to her side with an exhausted breath, asking me, "did I do that okay?"

I couldn't tell her my daughter's body had helped, but definitely Angela had made me come, as I told her.

We were both reclined on the bed when she turned to face me and asked, "would it be okay to ask you to lick my pussy, now?"

No need for words. I just positioned her at the edge of the bed with her legs hanging over the side and her pussy right there in my face. I saw that her pussy lips were thick with anticipation. I pulled her lips apart slightly, gazing into her womanhood. I tentatively touched her clit with the hard tip of my tongue. This elicited a sudden 'oh!' of surprise. I continued to lick along the full length of her pussy, slowing occasionally to nibble at her clitoris. Each time I did that, I got that same 'oh!' so I knew I was doing it the way she liked.

I kept at it for a long time, occasionally inserting one or two fingers inside her to tease her g-spot. After a while, Angela mumbled that she was going to come. When she did, she screamed in pleasure, loud enough that I worried about the neighbours. I continued to use my mouth, helping her to achieve two more orgasms, each better than the last, until she moaned in exhausted pleasure and pushed my head away from her cunt.

"That was amazing, Michel. How can I ever thank you?"

While I had some ideas, I realized that this might not be the time to bring them up. Instead, I pulled her up until she stood beside the bed. I bent her over with her ass perfectly placed for my cock. As she leaned down, holding herself with her forearms, she obviously knew what was next. She moved her ass, inviting me forward as she spread her feet apart to make herself completely available.

By now my cock was pretty hard again, not quite the granite of earlier, but entirely functional. I dipped my hips slightly and pulled her back towards my cock. I buried myself into her in one quick thrust, followed by hard pounding as I held on to her hips, fucking myself with her body.

Angela was doing all she could to pleasure me as well. She was wriggling her ass and thrusting hard back into me. As I had already ejaculated twice, this time I lasted much longer, but eventually, I felt the urgency of an orgasm. I slammed myself in and out of teenaged pussy. I came on a deep thrust and left my cock in her cunt until it softened enough to slip out.

"That was amazing, Angela."

"Honest? For real?"

I smiled at her and gave her a long, deep kiss instead of replying.

Then I remembered Alix in the closet! Oh, my. What would happen? Did she get back in, or... but the closet door was almost closed with no sight of my daughter. Angela saw where my gaze was aimed and asked if I had seen something.

"No. There's nothing," I stammered.

"Funny you should say that because I saw that Alix was watching us fuck, 'daddy.'"

I know I blushed but I couldn't think of anything to say. Angela spoke up: "admit it: you saw someone watching us, didn't you?"

"I thought I saw some movement, but that's it."

"Right. And you didn't see who it was?"

I said nothing because this girl could read me and would know I was lying. Instead, Angela spoke some more: "I do know who it was... and I saw what she was doing, too."

"What do you mean?" I said, playing ignorant.

"There was a beautiful young woman watching as you stripped and when you ate my pussy. By the time we were fucking, she was playing with herself. Did you not see any of that?" She was incredulous, adding, "you knew it was Alix, didn't you?"

"Yea. I did see her."

"I have something else to tell you, Michel."

"Sure. What is it?"

"I was completely into doing this tonight, and everything I told you was true -- you have to know that first."

"I think so... but what else?"

"As much as I enjoyed myself, you should know that this wasn't my idea."

"Not your idea? What do you mean?"

"This whole plan, with the hotel and the private 'date' with me were all Alix's idea. She even made a deal where she'd set you up with me, but I had to let her watch us together."

"What a sneaky girl, my daughter." I called louder: "you can come out Alix. I know all about it."

But Alix didn't come out. I went to the closet door and threw it open quickly. Nothing. No one. "Where's Alix?" I asked Angela.

"I have no idea. This wasn't part of the plan."

Rather than try to figure out the obvious that Alix had simply snuck out the door while we were hard at it, I took Angela's hand and led her back to the bed. With both of us still naked and showing interest at one more time, she with rock hard nipples and wet, glistening lips and I with a fresh erection growing.