Daignault Family Experience 03

Story Info
Daughter sets up dad with her friend as she watches.
7.7k words
4.66
13.2k
15

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
59fuzzyb
59fuzzyb
43 Followers

3. Adventures in the Service of a Young Woman

[This is a work of fiction where all participants are at least 18 years of age. If referring to a "teen" it means an eighteen- or nineteen-year-old.]

What happened before...When Carol returned from her trip, she and Michel reconnected with a fun romp in their bedroom which culminated in Michel admitting to having enjoyed Alix's friend Olivia, and to the fact that Alix had been watching. Carol enjoyed the story to the point of pretending to be her daughter as Michel fucked her again.

==

It had been several days since the team party, and Carol's return from her business trip. The family was busy with the usual things: work, fitness training and the usual panoply of tasks around the house. I had pretty much forgotten the events of the previous week and was buried in new deadlines for work.

Around lunch time, I decided I needed a break. I made myself a sandwich, grabbed a cold beer and headed to the back yard to relax over lunch. I finished the sandwich quickly so I could settle back into a comfortable patio chair. My eyes were closed but I wasn't tired, just resting my eyes; I enjoyed the familiar sounds of the house and the city around me.

"Dad. Can I talk to you? Oops -- did I wake you up?" It was my daughter Alix interrupting my break, and she seemed to have something serious to discuss.

"No, hon, I was just listening to the city and resting my eyes. What can I do for you?"

"This is going to sound weird, but please keep an open mind," she prefaced, adding "you can say no if you want, no pressure..."

What in the hell was she talking about?

"Sure. What's on your mind?"

"Well... ummm... it's like this... I mean..."

I waited patiently because whatever Alix had to say, she was finding it very difficult.

"Do you remember Angela from the volleyball party?" she asked.

"I can't say I do. What does she look like?"

"She's pretty tall and has red hair."

"What was she wearing?" I asked, even though I already knew who Angela was.

Alix must have seen a glint in my eye as I asked the question, because she Mona Lisa smiled me and replied, "she was the one in the pink tankini."

I played along: "what else did she have on?"

My daughter, without a change of expression, replied, "she had the matching hot pink g-string that barely covered her sex."

"Oh. I remember now. She was friendly I thought."

By now Alix had relaxed and was ready to get to the point. She explained that Angela had noticed me, REALLY noticed me, she emphasized.

"Okay... so what about it?" I had mixed feelings: fear over what might come next, and turned on from thinking about Angela in all the detail I could remember.

"Angela thought you were totally hot, and she really liked how you looked at her." Alix went on to tell me the story of what happened at the party, but from Angela's perspective. Seems that Angela hadn't even noticed me until I sat back out of the way and 'watched over my girls' is how she described it.

"You've got to be kidding," I told Alix. "There's no way she said all those things." I had no idea why it seemed important to deny what had happened and how I might come off as an older creep.

"Don't worry, dad, Angela loved the attention and even got off on the effect she was having on you."

"What effect? What are you talking about?"

"Really? You don't remember? Angela sure remembered you and she gave me details. She told me she saw you getting hard as she flashed her tits at you."

I was surprised, shocked, even. It sure felt like one of those "Dear Penthouse" letters of old.

"Okay, so she enjoyed giving me a little show and its effects. What about it?"

"Angela asked me for my opinion on something and I promised to tell the truth. The big question she had was 'could I ask my dad if he would have sex with her.'"

To say my jaw dropped would be absolutely accurate. There was a hot, red-headed 18-year-old asking to have sex with me. And through my daughter! Unbelievable. But there it was.

"She wants me to... really? Why? And what was your advice to her?"

"I told her you would be a considerate and amazing... and I told her to go for it."

Holy shit! My daughter was once again setting me up with one of her young friends. I had so many questions and a few qualms, but most of all, I felt a tickle in my groin as my cock began to wake up.

"But there are some other things you should know, dad."

Hesitantly I inquired, "what does that mean, though?"

"Nothing to worry about, dad. Everything's cool with Angela however you decide. Do you need some time to think about it?"

"Uh. No. Unless this is just a tease -- you're not pranking me, are you? -- then I'm all for it. How's it going to work?"

"Don't be so distrustful, dad. I'd never play this kind of prank on you, I promise. Angela is totally serious but she is somewhat hesitant."

"Why. Don't tell me she's a virgin, not that I would mind," I asked Alix.

"No. She is not a virgin, but she's only had sex with two guys in high school, and she didn't enjoy either one, she told me."

Much as I could imagine why this girl had been disappointed, I wanted to ask the question: "How was she disappointed? I want to be sure not to do anything like that with her."

"It's pretty simple. She said that the first guy, the one who took her virginity, came before he was half inside her. Then he got embarrassed, apologized, dressed and left."

Wow! What an idiot that guy was. "What about the other one," I followed up.

"Well, he did better but only a bit slower to cum. The worst part, she told me was that by her second date, the only thing the guy wanted was to feel her up and fuck. It's like he didn't believe in, or maybe understand, what foreplay meant. He was a 'jam-it-in-and-pump' guy and barely registered that she might want more."

"That's the shits, eh? What else should I know?"

Alix elaborated that Angela certainly wanted me to fuck her, 'like a grown man' she said. But she especially wanted to experience some oral love. Alix was more specific: "Angela wants to learn how to suck a cock but since she's never had the chance she doesn't want to become embarrassed if she's not very good at it."

I had a bigger questions: "How in the hell did Angela come up with me as her tutor?"

"She's good friends with Olivia, if you must know. And Olivia told her about how you'd treated her when she'd needed to try a cock."

Like I said, this new adventure was writing itself into my memories, and I'd not even done anything.

"She didn't ask about this," Alix added, "but I know she's never had her pussy licked. She did tell me that she'd watched a few videos of eating pussy. She didn't say it, but I could tell it had an effect on her... her nipples got hard as she was explaining a particular scene."

"Alix, honey, you can tell Angela that I would be honoured to help her. Wait. Who else knows about this?" I got worried for a moment.

"Just the three of us, but I am wondering if you should tell mom? I know you have a pretty open relationship, but maybe this is too much."

I told my daughter I would think about it, but also that whatever I decided, her name would stay out of it. I needn't have spent any time on the decision because Alix jumped in with her next question: "So, what are you doing next Thursday evening?" asked my daughter. Apparently that was the day Angela had chosen for our assignation.

"Yup. But she is really worried about her parents finding out that she's had sex, and is horrified that they might find out about an 'older' man taking advantage. You don't know her folks, but they are really strict and barely accept that she's had a boyfriend."

"How do we deal with that, then?"

Angela had thought it all out in detail. She would get a hotel room across town, give Alix the key to give to me. Then I was supposed to go to the room by 8 pm and wait for her to arrive. After that, it was up to our imaginations.

There was one more detail, however: "Here's the weird part, dad, and Angela can't know this."

"Okay... go on..."

"I want to be there too and watch you and Angela in secret."

Silence. Total silence for what seemed a long time.

"YOU want to watch me doing it with your friend?" I don't know why that would surprise me, but it did.

"It's no like I didn't see you with Olivia. I was right there watching you fuck her on my bed."

"Oh. Yea. I forgot about that." Forgotten? No chance. It was one of the hottest moments of my life and there was no way it could slip my mind.

"What do you think, then? You and Angela and me in the closet?"

"I love you Alix. This is an amazing gift you're giving me. And yes, I am going to enjoy having you watch us together. What would Angela say, though?"

"She's not going to find out unless one of us tells her. That the plan?"

The next six days were very busy for me working so I had little time to anticipate or worry about my 'date' with 18-year-old Angela. If I had had more time, I suspect I would have had a hard time not jacking off six times a day. As it was, each night I jumped my wife Carol and gave it to her hard and as often as I could.

And that brought up some questions from Carol. "I love how time we're spending in bed, Michel, but what's going on? How is it that you're even more horny than normal?"

"Can I tell you in a few days?" I asked.

"Sure, but can't you tell me know?"

I had to say something: "I have been asked to have sex with a young woman under some strange circumstances, but I don't want to say more yet. Is that okay with you?"

"What a stud, my husband! How young? Who is it? How'd you get the invitation? When are you seeing her?"

The questions were all good, but my reply was simple: "I'll tell you afterwards; will you trust me on this?"

"Of course, but you know how curious you are making me, don't you?" And with that she rolled me onto my back and stuck my rock-hard erection into her pussy and began to fuck me hard. I didn't last long though it was my third orgasm of that evening. I was thinking about the upcoming date more than I would admit even to myself.

The day before I was to meet Angela I pulled Alix aside and asked her to confirm not only that Angela was still going ahead with it, but also the bit about Alix watching. "Do you really think you want to watch me naked with your friend? Having sex? Getting a blowjob?"

"I just talked to Angela when she called me. She's pretty nervous about being with an experienced lover and is worried about letting you down."

"Okay. But what about YOUR part in the evening? Are YOU okay with it?"

"Dad. I think Angela is one of my hottest looking friends and, to be honest, I have been wondering if I should make a move on her myself. Olivia already told me she was okay with it; I love her for saying that."

"In that case, I guess this is a go-for-it night for me, too."

The next day, a few hours before I was to go to the hotel, I took a long bath to relax. Shaved to a baby-smoothness. I also did a trim on my pubic hair to thin it out for a better look, and to make things easier for Angela's blowjob lesson.

Keeping busy had kept my mind off the details about tonight, but now, as I got in the car to head to the hotel (Alix had called me to say it was Room 1210 at the Radisson on the way to the airport) I felt myself getting nervous. After all, this girl might want me to do this with her, but she could just as easily change her mind, or back out at the last second, or worse, after things got interesting.

I finally shut down that stupid part of my mind and focussed on getting to the Radisson safely and on time.

The lobby at the hotel was huge and well-appointed with art and fine furniture and natural wood everywhere. It made quite an impression, but I wasn't here to visit the lobby. I got on the elevator and was whisked rapidly up to the 12th floor. Room 1210 was at the very end of the hall giving me more time to second-guess... it didn't work. I was going ahead with this of course.

I knocked on the door, two short, then two long, to let Alix know I was here. It took a full minute for the door to crack open. I saw my daughter peeking out to make sure it was me. When she'd confirmed it, she opened the door wide and stood back as I got a full measure of how amazing my girl looked.

Alix was wearing a sparkly gold mini-dress. The top was cut very deep, allowing a sizeable portion of her breasts to show. The fabric looked soft and supple as it gaped whenever she leaned even a bit forward, offering an even better look. The dress was cut very short, showing most of Alix's firm thighs and ending only inches below her pussy. My eyes must have revealed more than I thought as Alix made the comment: "I see that you like my outfit, daddy."

"Oh, my, do I. You look amazing, honey."

Then there was a knock at the door and we almost panicked until we realized it had to be Angela. It was 'go-time' I think I said. Alix went off to the large closet in the suite. It overlooked the seating area where we might enjoy a chat and some wine, and had a perfect view of the bed from the door.

"Are you ready, dad?"

"Sure am, what about you?"

"Let's do this," she whispered back.

When I saw that Alix was properly tucked into her hiding place, I went to the door to let Angela in. If I had thought she looked hot before, this was almost volcano-hot. Angela took a few steps into the room, closing the door behind her. She also put the safety lock on, "we're not going to want interruptions," she explained.

At a loss for words, I muttered something about it being nice to see her again. 'What a nerd!'

"Yes, me too, I guess. But what do you think of how I look? It took me hours to choose this outfit," explained Angela.

I got my voice back in time to tell her what I was thinking. "You look even more amazing than I remember. And what I remember was very, very good."

Angela wore a pair of painted-on yoga tights that showed every muscle on her well-toned legs. They had an almost clear mesh down the outside from the ankle and curving towards her buttocks. The light grey of the tights contrasted perfectly with the bright yellow crop-top she wore. It left a good six inches of tight, tanned tummy. The shirt was very loose and left a hint of her young breasts showing. Not only that, but the sleeve were loose and offered awesome side-boob each time she turned... and I got her to turn to show herself off to me at least twice.

She wore a pair of Louboutin "fuck-me" heels. They were blood red and had to be six inches at least. I gazed at my young date. As she turned I was enthralled with her perfect, tight ass. Her buttocks were clearly defined by the stretched fabric.

But it was the front that really made the outfit. She'd already turned a few times but finally stopped, facing me directly. I didn't care that she could see me appraising her body, to say nothing of the visible press of pussy lips outlined by the stretch of the fabric.

I was fully appreciating Angela's looks when she took control, asking me directly: "Is my body turning you on, Mr Daignault? I can't tell here, not like at the pool party," she smiled knowing I would understand exactly what she meant.

"Oh, my," I replied, again a total nerd, "you're doing great and I appreciate everything."

I stared openly as she stood in front of me. I let my eyes travel from the messy-cute hairstyle, across her beautiful face, then along her elegant throat to her breasts. I paused there for quite a while, enjoying the faint shape of her nipples. As I enjoyed myself, I noticed a small smile on Angela's lips as she exhibited herself to me.

From her lush breasts I let my eyes glide to that six-inch gap below her shirt. I could tell she was extremely fit and obviously enjoyed the sun as her tan glowed against the yellow fabric. I particularly liked that she wore her tights a bit low to make the start of her pubic area clear -- it was like an arrow to her lower body, so I continue my examination.

My eyes landed on the most erotic part of Angela's body: her thick, full pussy lips. They were clearly outlined against the stretch fabric to the point where I thought I could even see her clitoris. I spent a long time ogling her pussy. I could never have enough of that image (it's clear in my mind's eye right now as I write this) but I moved my look down her young, muscular legs, stopping at the red heels.

This is when she chose to react: "You seem to be enjoying how I look, Mr Daignault. How does it make you feel? Do you like what you see?"

I was silent for many seconds before I gathered my thoughts to reply: "You, Angela, are spectacular! I'm not sure I have ever seen a hotter woman than you are right now."

"But is it doing anything you'd like to tell me about?"

I couldn't believe that I was feeling nervous about answering her question. I dove it nonetheless: "Ever since you stepped into this room I have been feeling the effects...." I let the phrase sit in the air for a moment, before adding, "even just a glance would make me respond 'down there,'" I dropped my eyes to my own groin as I said those words.

"It's hard to tell with those dark slacks you're wearing," replied Angela. "Could you show me?" she asked demurely.

Instead of dropping my pants as I figured she wanted, I took her hand in mine and gently guided it to the bulge in my pants. "You tell me if you're having an effect on me."

Her reply was a throaty purr as if she was a spoiled kitten with a full tummy of warm milk. I felt her hand cupping me; my erection grew in response, pushing hard against the fabric and zipper. She just left her hand on my boner as it pulsed, all the while staring into my eyes.

"I like where this is going," I told her.

"Me too, Mr Daignault."

Though it turned me on to have this teenager call me 'Mr' I told her to call me Michel. That must have triggered something because she took my hand and placed it on the naked flesh below her breasts, inviting me to explore. My hand glided over her young flesh, soon discovering she was braless.

"You feel amazing, Angela."

"So do you Mr Daig... oops, Michel. So thick and hard," she added as she squeezed my package. She was feeling my length as I grew to a full erection.

We stood there for a long time, feeling each other intimately and looking at each other. It was so natural that I almost forgot what was really going on, and that was when I remembered Alix in the closet. Glancing over, I saw the door was open about six inches and I could barely make out a face and eyes looking out. I decided it was time for a little more action for my audience to enjoy.

I pulled back from Angela and enjoyed how she looked. My slacks were tented with my cock pressing hard against the zipper; that's exactly were Angela's eyes were glued. I'm not sure if she could see it, but my cock was pulsing in anticipation of a release.

Angela didn't move her eyes as she asked me to undress for her... "and not too fast, she added."

I could play this game just fine. I took off my shirt as seductively as I could. I kicked off my shoes and then went for my zipper. That's when Angela stopped me: "I would rather do that myself."

With my automatic agreement, she approached me and knelt in front of me. She was on the tall side so her face looked directly at my belt buckle, a perfect spot to see the effect she was having on me. My cock was dying to be released, but I had another idea. "Angela, I don't think it's fair that I'm half-naked and you're still full dressed, don't you think?"

"I'm not sure it works that way, Mr Daignault, oops, Michel."

I replied by pulling my groin away from her hand. "You can have him soon enough, Ange, but I really want to see you a little less dressed."

"Works for me," she replied as she took a step back. "What should I take off for you, Michel?"

59fuzzyb
59fuzzyb
43 Followers