Daignault Family Experience 04

Story Info
Dad is invited to an exclusive party -- for big surprise!
4.2k words
4.68
11.4k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
59fuzzyb
59fuzzyb
43 Followers

A Dream Comes to Fruition

What happened before... in our last chapter Michel Daignault is tricked into providing sexual services for one of the young women from the volleyball party (Angela in Chapter 1) but it's arranged by his daughter Alix with her friend Angela. Throughout the encounter, Alix watches from a hotel closet as her dad and her friend fuck and frolic. She uses the scene to masturbate while watching, and her father sees her semi-naked and with a hand buried beneath her skirt. It ends with Angela telling Michel that this had all been Alix's idea. Michel is intrigued, but suddenly with a fresh new hard-on...

==

The invitation came on a Thursday in the regular mail. The envelope was black, textured and elegant. Upon opening, a heavyweight card announced that Michel Daignault was being invited to an exclusive party two days hence. The invitation was for him alone, no plus one expected or allowed.

"That's kind of bizarre," I said to my wife Carol. "Who could possibly have sent this, and why only to me?"

Carol took the card from him and tried to decipher its message, to no avail. "I have no idea what this is or who's sent it, and for that matter, who is hosting the party."

"Do you think I should go?" I asked Carol.

"It is certainly intriguing," she answered, "and yes, you should go."

"Alone? That feels weird to me."

"Don't you want a little adventure? And it's being held at the Radisson downtown -- that's pretty swanky."

I looked over the card again, then to my wife and made the decision: I would go to this event, or was it a party? I found the RSVP in the bottom corner. It was a generic Gmail address and added that once I replied, I would receive more instructions. I went to my office and immediately replied that I was accepting the invitation. I fully expected and automated instant reply, but nothing came back to me. Curious, I thought.

It was Friday afternoon before I got the reply I'd been anticipating. It was clearly written by someone familiar with the whole game, and with me as it was personalized enough to demonstrate they knew me. That only made me carious. That is, until I read the last line: "your hostess will be Angela..."

All of a sudden, things had gotten much more interesting. That is, assuming it was the Angela I had entertained just a few weeks earlier. Who else would know things about me demonstrated in the email?

My instructions were to arrive between 9 and 9:15 on Saturday night. I was to go to the coffee bar in the lobby and to wait to be escorted to the event. And the dress code was the most intriguing: men were to dress formally, and to be prepared for a little adventure. Cryptic would be an understatement, but I was looking forward to discovering the mystery.

I walked into the Four Seasons lobby I was greeted by a wonderful, open space featuring lots of plants, flowers and many nooks and crannies ideal for quiet conversation. The coffee bar was top class as well, offering ambitious concoctions. As I was choosing a table, a server came up to me, greeting me by name, "Monsieur Daignault? I have a table for you...."

As odd as that felt, he clearly knew his work, and perhaps me, too. I should have been a bit creeped out but didn't see any reason to second guess my presence.

I had just got comfortable with a simple two-shot espresso when a young woman approached me. "Michel. I'm so glad you made it," she said right up front.

That's when I realized that this was my hostess, and yes, it was 'my' Angela. But she sure looked different, more mature. She was wearing snug-fitting sheath dress open all the way up one leg and a deep drop back that ended barely above her buttocks. The burgundy fabric glittered as it draped perfectly on Angela's body.

Her hair was cut short but very stylish with a tussled look and bangs hanging over one eye. She'd had some colour added giving her a sophisticated yet approachable look. She noticed that I was admiring her and commented that she'd dressed for the occasion to "make you want me again."

I swallowed but said nothing. I looked her right in the eye and gave her my best smile, reaching up to my eyes so she'd know she had already impressed me.

She prompted me to finish my coffee then took my hand and gently tugged until I was standing beside her. With the heels, she was just a bit taller than me, but I didn't think anyone would notice me in the first place; she looked that good.

Leading me by the hand, Angela walked towards the elevator bank where one stood open. We got it, alone, and she pressed the button for the penthouse. This was going to be some event -- that place cost a small fortune for even one night.

Despite my regular attempts to get more information from my hostess, she was silent and not willing to share anything more than, "you'll see soon enough."

The elevator opened into a greeting area directly outside the penthouse. There were half a dozen men and women more or less lined up to enter. What surprised me next was when an older (my age, actually) woman smiled at Angela, ticked off something on a guest list, and handed us both masquerade masks! This was a masquerade party?!

Angela saw that I was taken aback so she moved very close to face me and help me to put on my mask saying, as she did, "you are now an anonymous guest, and I am your guide for this evening. Let's go in."

All the build-up was certainly worth it. The large main room had about two dozen people, various ages and apparently a balance of men and women from what I saw. Everyone was dressed to the nines, including a few of the men with tuxedos and cummerbunds. The women all looked fabulous and were equally well-dressed. My eye was drawn directly to a tall, buxom woman wearing a silky gown that was cut so low in front that her breasts were barely held by the edges of the fabric. I guessed she was about 50 years old, but a stone-cold fox. I saw her looking back at me, throwing me a smile that promised more than I could guess.

Angela and I were moving slowly into the room, greeting people as we went. "This is quite the crowd," I whispered to her.

She replied, "I just love what people are wearing; they're so glamorous."

"Let me tell you, Angela, you're every bit as gorgeous as anyone here."

There were servers working the room with wine, champagne and more exotic drinks so we helped ourselves when one came near. I had been curious all evening so I asked Angela, "are all these people guests or hosts?"

"I don't really know, but I bet some of them are, but this is a special event that I wanted to invite you to. And now we're here, enjoying ourselves."

That was all fine and dandy, but why the intrigue, secretive invitations and the masquerade masks, I wondered.

Angela and I talked about the evening and I got to ask her some of these questions. I found out that this was a bi-annual event that you had to be known to the right people to garner an invitation. And using hosts worked for both men and women.

I finally realized that the mix of the group kept changing as people moved into the other rooms in twos and threes. Angela explained that it was a very exclusive party and that people were "free to 'mingle' as they choose and that there were several other rooms open to the guests."

I let Angela lead me out of the main room into a side room where we found a couple kissing passionately as their hands moved along their partner's body. It finally dawned on me what kind of event this was, and I loved it!

We watched the couple as they started to tug at each other's clothes, undoing a button here and a zipper there until the woman was bare-chested, her gown gathered at her waist. And he had his face buried between her generous breasts. She just leaned back, eyes closed and mewing like a satisfied cat.

The fellow still wore his tux jacket and bowtie, but his partner had managed to drop his pants and now he stood against her with his prick waving around, ignored for now. Angela motioned to his erection and said, "that's a pretty nice cock, don't you think?"

"Ummm... sure, I guess," came my fake reply.

She didn't buy it, answering me with: "I can tell you aren't scared of looking at a man's cock. Does it turn you on?"

"You're right. A cock is a fine thing and I can appreciate it on other men. But as for the turning on, not much," I answered.

Angela my elbow and guided me out of that room to a smaller one across the hall. Here, too, there were some people. Four of them, but they were all male. I didn't think much of it, but did notice the oddity.

I looked around the room and realized it wasn't really such a small room. There was a half-wall across the short side of the room. There was a curtain for a door into that area but no sign of its purpose. I saw a very young woman come out of the curtain and head over to one of the waiting men. She spoke quietly into his ear, and when he showed recognition, she took him over to the end of the wall which itself was curtained with a single drape.

The man ducked into the shielded space and the young woman followed him right in. I must have had a giant 'I'm curious' face because Angela whispered, "we're next."

"For what? Why...?"

It was our turn so Angela took my hand and led me to the enclosed space. My brain finally put all the pieces together: this was a glory hole and she was... that didn't make sense, so I asked, "what's really going on?"

After that wonderful night we spent together -- and you were amazing -- I started to think of a way to give you a special experience. Long story to tell, but in the end, we are here and the surprise is that you're going to get a very special blowjob by a woman hidden behind that wall."

Fuck! This was great, but who would be on the other side? Certainly not Angela. Maybe different women took turns or shared some of the cocks. Whoever it was, I was all for it and told Angela as much.

"The way it works, Michel, is that your hostess (me) helps to get you ready and when you are, I signal the other side and someone will come to the hole and suck your cock."

"Can you tell me who the woman is? Or do you know?"

"Actually, I wouldn't normally, but this time I made special arrangements so I got the right woman for you. But I can't tell you -- maybe later."

Rather than keep talking, I watched Angela as she helped to remove my pants, my briefs, shoes and socks. I felt cautious with those other men just a fabric panel away in the same room so I wasn't really developing more than half an erection. But Angela was good to her word about getting me ready.

She turned me to the side where there was a bowl of warm, soapy water and a facecloth. Angela positioned me beside the bowl and ran warm water from a pitcher over my pubic area. Then she soaped me up, caressed my balls in her soft hands. She then soaped up my rising cock and gave it a few good strokes.

After rinsing me clean, Angela gave my erection a friendly tap and led me to the mysterious glory hole. I didn't know what to expect, but I was now completely ready. Angela gave a little wave of her hand through the hole and waited until a woman's hand reached through the hole. Angela guided the hand to my cock and then stepped back, saying, "this is our gift to you, Michel."

I didn't even notice her words. Our? But that came later. For now I found myself pressed firmly against a padded hole in a wall in a strange room with a bunch of strangers. I quickly forgot that odd thinking as lips slowly wrapped around my cock head. Her mouth was deliciously wet, her lips firm and soft.

Angela leaned in to me and asked if I was enjoying the activity on the other side of the wall. All I could do was nod emphatically as I didn't want to let anything intrude on my enjoyment of this amazing cocksucker.

"Do you want to know who it is?" asked Angela.

That got my attention. Even as I was thrusting into the stranger's mouth, I quickly answered, "definitely!"

Angela took her time answering, but when she did, I could have died. "It's your daughter, Alix."

I knew she was telling the truth but wondered aloud, "does she know it's my cock in her mouth?"

"Just enjoy yourself. Alix has a very talented mouth, you know."

If truth be told, it had taken all my willpower to not immediately ejaculate into my daughter's mouth. But I held off somehow. By now she was taking most of my length into her throat and I was able to thrust pretty hard and she didn't back off an inch.

Then Alix's hand reached through the hole and cupped my balls, rubbing and squeezing them just so. As she did this, she was taking all of my shaft, deep-throating me. And it was too late for my willpower. I thrust one or two more times then held my forward thrust in place as I came in daughter's mouth, one big spurt, then two more until my balls were drained.

I was moaning, and I could hear the same from behind me. It was Angela and she had raised her dress to her waist so she could play with her pussy as she watched her friend suck me off. Then a sound from the other side of the wall: "thanks daddy, your cum was delicious."

I think I set a personal record in developing a second erection. My Alix did know it was me, and she'd enjoyed the experience. Behind me, Angela was having an orgasm, and not a quiet one, either. I pulled her to me, took her naked hips in my hands and lifted her straight up until I could impale her with my fresh hardon.

Holding Angela in this position made for an amazing feeling of closeness: her cunt was wide open and my iron-hard cock was piercing her. I watched as her glistening labia wrapped around my meat, grasping me at every thrust.

Angela had one hand around my neck and the other was rubbing her clit as she watched us fucking. When I was finally ready to cum, Angela had already had another orgasm and was close to having another as if finished inside her.

We fell together onto a small divan, semi-naked and drained for the moment. As I recovered, Angela told me that this was only the first part of the evening. "There is a second act, Michel, and I will be your guide again. Do you want to move on?"

Wordless, I took her hand and we went back into the hall, then we stopped at the last door in front of us. Angela knocked once, then twice. The reply was instant: twice, then once. Angela opened the door slightly, just enough to sneak in sideways, pulling me a long with her.

The door closed and we were left in an absolute darkness. Then lights came on slowly from two high corners. Their beams soft but focussed on the king-sized bed where a beautiful woman lay. She wore purple lingerie: matching bra, panties and stockings. Gorgeous though she was, there was plenty hiding behind the lingerie.

Angela whispered, "enjoy...' as she stepped towards the bed, dossing her gown on the way.

Completely naked now, she reached for the woman on the bed and kissed her hard and wet on the mouth. 'Awesome!' I thought, 'two chicks!'

While holding the other woman close, Angela looked to me and asked, "do you want another surprise?"

"I think so..." I drew out the doubt in my voice, "sure."

Angela had me stand up and face away from the bed. I listened to the sounds of clothing and kissing -- definitely kissing -- and more. Then the command to "turn around now."

I turned slowly first taking in Angela in her fine birthday suit, then the woman who stood to her left. "No!" I exclaimed. "Alix? Is that really you?"

"Yes, daddy. This is your Alix now."

My world tipper off its axle for a moment until I fully understood what was happening. My own daughter was partially naked right in front of my eyes. This was incredible, and I said so to both girls.

I watched as the two girls fell into each other's arms, limbs entwined and mouths exploring naked skin. After a few minutes of this the two of them turned directly to me and asked: "would you be interested in helping to remove these delicates, Michel/dad?"

I was shaking with anticipation, and to say I had a hardon would be like commenting that the pyramids are nice piles of rock. There was already come pre-cum leaking and I could feel my pulse in the depths of my cock. Every pulse. Every nerve tingling. I was ready for anything.

Nodding assent, Angela and Alix invited me to come closer. I moved to within a very short distance in front of my daughter. I could feel my cock pulsating in my pants, and getting painful. My thudding heart was as excited as my cock.

Alix said, "would you like to take off my brassiere, daddy?"

I did hesitate, but that was followed by the single most exciting moment of my life. I fondled the cupped breasts of my eighteen-year-old daughter. I then carefully unhooked the front clasp but leaving the two lace cups to open her beautiful teen chest. I saw Alix roll her shoulder to encourage that side of the bra to release its perfect young flesh. That sight was soon followed by the other breast being fully exposed as Alix dropped it to the floor.

"Alix. You are even more amazing than I ever imagined. I've see you naked all your life and only now do I realize what you offer; what you look like; and how you love me."

"I do, daddy, But my panties are too tight. Could you help me out?"

I proceeded to slowly, and it was killing me, but I knew the memory would be burned so deep in my head that I could relive it at any time.

I was kneeling at my daughter's, but I had not fully gazed up her perfect, black-clad legs and thighs. And she kept her heels on, naturally. Having finished removing Alix's bra and panties, I stood back to fully appreciate this young woman.

I realized that Angela was now standing at Alix's hip, but facing away from me. She was licking my girl's ear, tonguing her there, and Alix was obviously enjoying it was her body was writing... then I saw Angela's hand holding Alix's pubes. She had a finder or two inside her friend's cunt and both were clearly enjoying the moment.

Me? I was thrilled, but so fucking ready that I might have fucked the pillow. I didn't.

Then Angela turned to face me more directly. She was wearing a thick rubber dildo and was as hard and ready as I was. She asked me, "do you mind if I warm her up first?"

I think I nodded, but I suspect it didn't matter as Angela pushed Alix onto the bed, spread her legs wide in preparation for the introduction of this hard rubber cock. She dropped to one knew and started tonguing her lover taking turns licking the length of her slit to nibbling at her clitoris, and Alix was pushing her hips to meet Angela's cock.

It was then I realized they were actually suing a double dildo and each woman was taking at least eight thick inches in turn. I have never been insecure about my cock: it was perfectly shaped, thick and long enough. 'What the hell was I doing, her in my suit, shoes and tie on.'

I quickly stripped off my clothes, starting with my shoes and pants. I was racing to get rid of the shirt and tie when Alix and Angela stopped fucking and stared at me. I heard their laughter through the tangle of my shirt over my head, but it was funny.

Picture a mostly naked man standing incapacitated by a shirt but with a raging boner ready to fire at the lightest trigger. I couldn't believe I was so hard, and how many times has it been tonight?

When I was fully naked, I stood only for a second before advancing towards the girls. I reached around them both, pulling their naked flesh against mine.

Angela's breasts were already well-known to me. Firm with tight nipples and large areolas. Facing her was Alix with her slightly larger breasts. They showed their weight while remaining high on her chest. I reached a hand to each girl's breasts, kneading and cupping the flesh. I played with their nipples making them hard, crying for a suck.

I sucked at Alix's melons first, enjoying their firmness, the hardened nipples and rugged areolas. The feeling in my mouth was almost tangible, not just a dream. I holding firmly to Alix's breast, I turned to kiss Angela's equally perfect tent tits. The nipples were very different but seemed even more sensitive. It was as if sucking at her nipples sent a triggering signal to her pussy, making her wetter and resulting in tingles of varying intensity.

59fuzzyb
59fuzzyb
43 Followers
12