Daignault Family Experience 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela had taken the dildo out of my girl's pussy and was now thrusting her end in and out of her cunt, masturbating with the dildo. Alix was laying back on the bed again. She looked right at me and said, "I never realize how much I wanted this, dad. And now that I have finally taken this step. I would like you to fuck me now. Would you like that?"

"I would, Alix. There's nothing I could want more than this moment."

Alix put her heels on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs wide as she scrunched forward to make herself available to me. I grasped at her hips and pulled her towards me. Instead of entering her directly, I leaned over to kiss her pussy. I could tell she was surprised, but I also loved that she pushed her cunt up against my mouth.

I slid my tongue along her labia, nibbled at her lips and tongued her clitoris, all of which encouraged her to keep contact with my mouth. But she was ready for more. The girls guided me onto my back in the middle of the bed. Alix then crawled over my legs and straddled my hips, her pussy just about touching my cockhead. She rocked her hips to initiate contact with my hardon, teasingly staying off it.

Meanwhile, Angela was not to be left out. She made her way towards me until she, too, straddled my body, but this time she was poised above my face, looking back towards Alix who was now rubbing my cock with her cunt a little more aggressively.

Angela slowly moved her vagina towards my face; I met her with my tongue as I held on to her hips. I could still see Alix astride me, but it was her inserting me into her opening that told me this was really happening. My daughter was sitting on my cock, buried to the hilt and she was slowly moving her hips in place, massaging my hardon.

I moaned as I felt Alix start to fuck herself on my pole. Angela then leaned towards Alix and pulled her close to kiss her. She also took my daughter's breasts into her hands, groping and massaging them. Alix just kept squatting over me, dropping onto her new toy then withdrawing to the very tip. Each thrust I made she matched and we were soon fucking hard.

Unfortunately, this was such a monumental event in my sex life that I was soon ready to come. I voiced as much, "Alix, I think I'm going to come."

Angela replied that she was turned so turned on by this. Alix also gave her answer: "please, Daddy, shoot your sperm into me."

That was all it took, of course, and I made one last thrust into my daughter's pussy and came. After having so many orgasms already this night, it probably wouldn't earn volume trophies, but the sheer eroticism of the situation more than made up for it.

The three of us slept after that, me spooning Alix and Angela spooning me. I slept very well.

12