Daily Life of the Whoring Princess

Story Info
The story of a princess plagued by vulgar urges.
6.6k words
4.79
4.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: A story Im writing for my gf. This story is my first work of this kind. There is very long build up and many parts have no sexual elements.

The woman's voice echoed in the dimly lit room. Despite it being small and dingy the room featured a giant, extravagant bed taking a third of the space. Furnished with the highest quality sheets and cushions it invites people to its warm and comfortable embrace. In the corner, there was a high cupboard filled with drinks, snacks, and... entertainment equipment. The deafening sound filling the room came from a spot next to the door. There a half-dressed man was pinning the girl to the wall. With her face and chest exposed by ripped sundress, and pressed violently to the cold wall the only thing she could do was to weakly push against the bricks to ease the pressure crushing her body.

"Oh fuck yes! You love it Princess, don't you?", moaned the man while thrusting his hips. His thick dick moved in and out of the girl's body.

"YESSS!" the whore screamed in pleasure, spreading her legs slightly and pushing her ass away from the wall to let him move faster.

"Slut! Bitch! Cock sleeve!" insults flew from the man, spanking the girl with every word pushing the girl to her limits.

Suddenly he grabbed the girl's arm and pulled her away from the wall. Turning towards the bed he pushed the girl onto it.

"Stupid Princess, I'm gonna make you pay for the taxes you raised!"

He twisted her hips, making her lie on the back, and pulled her legs wide open. Holding her knees he pushed them towards the girl and pushed his cock into the girl's ass. Princess screamed in pain and grabbed the sheets.

"Yes! Yes! I deserve it!" She slowly moaned in pleasure again as the pain subsided. The man, worrying not of the struggle of his partner kept moving faster and faster. His moves got more and more chaotic as he was reaching orgasm.

"Fuck! I love your tight royal ass, whore!" he whispered.

The girl, sensing that the man is going to cum soon, started to massage her breast and clit hoping to cum as soon as she can. And she didn't wait for long, the man moaned loudly one more time and started shooting his seed deep in her butthole.

"YES!!!" The girl's voice echoed loudly as she came the moment the men fell lifelessly onto her body. Breathing heavily she lay there in bliss. The men quickly get up and leave the room silently, leaving a half-conscious girl in the bed.

Sneaking back

In the darkness of night, a person sneaks into the castle. Unnoticed, they creep through the hallways of the royal family wing. Extraordinarily decorated corridors allowed the shadow to hide from the guards lazily patrolling the place. The thick carpet muffled the steps of the person as they approached one of the more decorated double doors. They look around before quietly opening the door and sliding in.

As the girl entered her chambers she quickly ran toward the room on her left, trying to sneak back into bed before anyone noticed she was gone. When she opened the door to her bedroom, instead of a dark room and warm bed, she was greeted by the loud voice of the old lady sitting on the chair in the corner "Look who finally showed up!" Next to her was a line of all her maids standing.

"Where have you sneaked out this time, Princess!" The older woman asked accusingly.

"Minerva!" The redhead girl was startled and started looking for an excuse. "I was just out to get a breath of fresh air."

"And your walk took you a few hours! And you left without a maid or a guard!", her head attendant rebuked. "I warned you, Your Highness! This has to stop and I'm going to tell your father!"

"What?! But Dad is busy with his duties! You wouldn't try to bother him with this!"

"'This' will reach him sooner or later! Your misbehaving is already the talk of the castle! And it's just a matter of time till everybody hears of your night escapades!" The woman stood up and walked to the princess. "Soon your reputation will start to negatively impact your father and then it will be more than just your problem."

Minerva turned around and said to the maids. "You are dismissed for a night. The princess disappears one more time and you gonna start losing work!" Then she turns to the royal. "And you have morning lessons tomorrow! Get to bed! I'm going to inform the King of your naughtiness after personally escorting you to Lady Asheville!" With that, everyone left the princess in her bedroom.

"Great!", the girl cursed quietly before changing into her night robe and jumping into the giant bed, finally getting some rest.

***

Minerva walked into the room and opened the curtains wide, letting the morning sun in. Quickly waking up the tired girl the attendant sent her off to take a bath the maids prepared in the bathroom.

Well the princess, although on her own two legs and standing on the cold floor of the bathroom, couldn't necessarily be called awake. I was still dozy from a short sleep and overall not being the morning person, unlike Minerva and her squadron of maids running about and hard working since before sun rising, she stood motionless as a small elite group of maids undressed her off her nightgown, prepared the towels and morning dress, and took the noble lady hands to move her to the warm water.

The head attendant walks in to check on the maids and to remove the magic chastity belt of the princess's waist, so the maid can clean their target properly. The princess got into the bath and let the maids clean her with expensive scented soap. The warm water and touch of so many hands slowly woke up the princess completely, pulling her out of the world of dreams. Sadly the morning baths were always quick and rarely lasted more than a few minutes. Maids pulled her out of the bath and started drying the princess off with towels. Then she was pushed, gently but still pushed, out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where another group waited to dress the girl up, apply light makeup, and fix up the hair.

Today's outfit for the morning piano lessons with Lady Asheville was knee-length gothic-style black dress, with short, puffy sleeves. Legs and arms were adorned with long and thin white silk gloves and socks with silver flower patterns weaved into them. Additionally, the outfit was punctuated with a red-steel necklace and wristbands contrasting against the white and black of the silk and cloth.

Washed and dressed, Minerva took the princess immediately out of the room. "That will do", she said with her unreasonable, at least for the princess, standards, "We are already late for your lessons so hurry up". "We ArE AlReAdY LaTe FoR yOuR lEsSoNs!" Thought the princess, keeping her annoyance to herself. It was fair to say she did not enjoy her mornings. Especially considering that her father wakes up much later than her.

Moving swiftly through the halls and walking past less than a handful of people, Minerva and the Princess reached the ballroom. Hugh and empty, aside from the beautiful lady and one attendant serving tea, the ballroom always struck odd feelings with the Princess. On important occasions, this place felt claustrophobic and stress-inducing, with stares of hundreds of people watching and judging your every move. Every other day, the empty and echoing hall only makes you feel small and creeped out. You could hear a drop of a needle from the other side of the room and sometimes it makes you feel out of place entirely.

Thankfully Lady Asheville was here, waiting with the tea.

Rumours

When we reached the ballroom Lady Asheville stood up and we exchanged light bows in greetings.

"I wish you a good morning, Princess", the noble lady greeted me, "and I hope you are well rested for our lesson today."

"Thank you, Mrs. Eléonore, and good morning to you as well", I answered, "I feel no less, or more, rested than for any of our previous lessons."

She giggles quietly, hiding her light smirk behind an extravagant fan. She turned to Minerva and said, "Thank you for bringing our Princess to her lesson. I will take care of her now." sending my attendant away. "I leave her in your hands", the pain in my neck... I mean, Minerva answered and left the room, leaving just one of my maids with me.

"Now let's start with tea to wake you up properly", Eléonore said with a more genuine smile this time and sat back down.

I moved to the other chair and waited for the maid to pour me some tea. "Thank you for your consideration."

"You don't have to thank me, Your Highness. But you would do well from learning the 'consideration' part. I have to say your night adventures become too frequent to ignore. Especially with Minerva waking half a castle looking for you."

"I think it's her who should be more 'considering' if that's the case" I answered slightly annoyed, "Why bring what I do with my leisure time anyway?"

Lady Asheville laughed slightly again but stared at me very piercingly. "It's not the escapes she worries about, but the rumours."

"Rumours?", I asked while sipping tea "What kind of rumours could make Minerva worry that much?"

"Kinds that are very improper for the ears of a princess. Rumours of your look-a-like working in the city", she said with a smirk still staring at me "Rumours that could put you in danger when you leave the castle at night."

I gulped quietly, hiding my face behind the teacup again, trying to look like I had no idea what she was talking about.

"You wouldn't know anything about that, would you, Princess?", she asked.

"I don't know what I could know about some rumours. A lot is happening in the city and there are always rumours about the royal family, no? I'm sure those will die out as quickly as the ones about my Father sending an expedition to catch me a unicorn or the one about him having an evil twin", I quickly change the subject and laugh off the 'rumours'. Although the one about the unicorn was true, sadly the expedition failed and was later turned into a rumour.

"We can only hope," she answered. "So, ready to begin your lesson, Princess?" Eléonore asked as I finished the tea.

"Yes, Mrs Asheville!" I said as we moved to the raised part of the room with a pure white piano. "What shall we play today?"

Breakfast

As I sat in front of the piano with closed eyes reminiscing about the last notes of the piece still fresh in my mind, sudden clapping broke the silence of the ballroom. I turned and saw Minerva standing next to Lady Asheville, clapping.

"Magnifique, my Princess!" I bowed my head, a little embarrassed of such praise.

"Minerva, I did not notice you enter"

"I'm sorry for being so late, Princess, Lady Asheville. Thank you for waiting for my return" Minerva said while bowing to Eléonore.

"It was nothing but pleasure. Time flies unnoticed when listening to Princess music." Lady Asheville answered with a smile, but I noticed the smirk in her eyes. "But I must say I didn't expect *you* to be late, Minerva."

"I had to take care of a few unacceptable problems when visiting the King's Office." The attendant answered with an empty smile. I could swear I felt a chill creeping up my spine. Whatever happens, I do not envy Dad's entourage.

"I see," Eléonore answered with a giggle. "Anyway, I hope you have a pleasant breakfast, Princess, Minerva. And I will be on my way." She said with a bow and left the room.

Me and Minerva exchanged a few words and left as well going to the dining room.

***

When we entered the room was ready to serve the food. A line of servants was standing near the table waiting for us to arrive. As I was about to sit down the doors swung open and the most important person arrived - Father. Also known as the King, His Majesty, or just Old Geezer.

"Father." I bowed to him as he walked to sit at the top of the table. I sat with him and squeezed my fist to calm down. After the death of my mum, we fell apart a bit. Or better to say he distanced himself and focused on work instead of family.

"Daughter." He looked at me and smiled a little. "It's been a while since we had a meal together like that"

"Indeed."

Our little exchange was cut short as our breakfast was served. To stop any more conversation I started eating immediately, but as my nerves still wrenched in my head, even though I tried to focus on the food in front of me, I could tell the taste.

I sneaked a peak at the man next to me. He looked tired and much older than the last time I saw him. He ate quietly, closing his eyes for a few seconds, looking like he wanted to say something but stopping and continuing to eat again.

Our meal went by quickly and the plates of food were replaced by the cups of tea. Those we again sip quietly, none of us know what to say.

Finally, the King sighed, stood up, and said "Thank you for keeping me company for breakfast. I now need to return to my duties." And tried to leave just for Minerva to move in front of him and smile.

"Don't you and the Princess have something to discuss, Your Majesty?" She asked menacingly.

"I... Well, she looks..." He stumbled over his words

"Maybe I should pay more visits to help your servants if you are so busy, Your Majesty?" Minerva pressured my Father.

"Fine!" he said and turned to me, sitting back down. "It came to my attention that you have been sneaking out of the castle lately.

I sipped my tea and took a deep breath to calm my mind. "'Sneaking out' is not a very flattering term, I was just going out to explore the beauty of the city. After all, it is the pride and joy of the kingdom, and thanks to the knight order, it is safe for everyone to enjoy." I answered.

"Our capital is indeed very peaceful at the moment but it does not change the fact that having a princess leave unattended worries me and your servants." He said flatly "Especially Minerva, who lost in her nerves, is ready to not only wake half of the castle up, but also follow up with disturbing official work in the morning." He stared at the attendant, visibly annoyed and tired.

"But I know that trying to stop you and confine will be meaningless and only earn *your* ire." He continued with a sigh as I nodded confirming he was right. "That's why we decided to have a group of two knights protecting you at all times..."

"What?!" I tried to interject "You can't..."

"Two through the morning and midday, and two on evenings and nights. I will have the Knight Commander choose appropriate candidates before dinner. Do not worry they won't try to stop you from doing anything. They will be there just to protect you!" He ignored me completely and continued his nonsense.

"Now I need to return to my duties!" He nodded to Minerva, who smiled victoriously and quickly escaped the room before I could argue.

"Ugh....!" I sat down again and gulped down the rest of my tea.

"It is for your safety, Princess" I shoot her an icy stare.

Having guards observing my every step will be annoying but it's not the end of the world. I'll just have to lose them before I get to the lower city. Or just make sure that they won't notice me gone. UGH.... if only Minerva kept her nose out of my life already.

Glorified leash

After cursing under my breath for a few minutes, my old nemesis struck again, telling me that it was time for the rest of today's "distinguish lady" course. Really is it so hard to leave me alone?! How about we make a deal? I will only show up to play for some know-it-all douchebags and then leave before anyone notices? That would make everyone happy! The royal family can show their amazing princess and don't need to be so scared of me blundering in front of that pompous Prince Ludwig. Oh, I want to punch that smirk on his face every time I see it!

Sadly just like that, we arrived at the one of old lady-in-waiting rooms and so my torture of relearning how to sit properly began anew. Thankfully getting annoyed at Minerva and her over-attending aptitude kept me from falling asleep every time the hag started another lecture about the proper way of holding my hand out.

Then there was another set of boring lessons, and another one, and another one... here's how to talk to other noble ladies, here's how to properly hold a gentleman's arm... I know how to hold his dick and that's enough for me!!

There was a break from the torturous routine with history lessons but those were boring for other reasons.

Finally, it was time for lunch and the end of the morning lessons... One hour of piano for five hours of torment really isn't a good deal. At least now I have so much time to rest, I thought while enjoying the freshly baked bread... or not.

Some two knights entered with Minerva, guess it's time to meet my new prison guards. They bowed politely and let my attendant speak.

"Princess, I brought you your new escort. Those are Porta Ashe and D'élan and they will accompany you until the evening." She turned her head and was prompted to speak.

"It is my utmost honour to accompany you, My Princess!" Said the girl with shoulder-length, grey hair. Her features, despite being roughen up by the sun and visible small scares are greatly similar to that of Lady Eléonore... Asheville... Ashe probably there is some blood they share.

"Your Highness" The men on the other hand just bowed and said nothing more. Judging by the lack of last time he must not be from noble heritage... or was disinherited. But if they chose him he must be very skilled. Either way, he was neatly shaved and his hair was evenly cut.

Anyway, it's time to act like a proper princess I guess... I gently put down my cutlery, put on the most distinguished smile I can muster, and nod with 'royal authority' - "I thank thee for your future service. I expected great things from you", 'great things my ass - I hope you will just leave me alone.

Porta smiled happily and said "I will not leave you for a step, My Lady! I will always be there for you."

'Noooooooooo!' I screamed internally 'Why is she so zealous!!'

The D'élan just nodded and continued his silent treatment.

"With that out of the way, I shall leave you to prepare for the rest of your duties, Princess," Minerva said, nodding and smiling victoriously, and left the room.

And so my life on a leash held by Minerva's knights began.

***

After another stressful meal, tasty as always but rudely interrupted by Minerva, it was time for me to return to my room. Finally free from the claws of my educators, half of them ready for their graves since my birth, I now have some time for myself.

Free and alone at last! Or at least I hoped that was the case. My new guards stayed with me during the meal and now are following half a step behind me. Hmm... I wonder what would happen if I were to tease them a little. With that in mind, I started to sway my hips as I walked, hoping to feel their gaze on me. After some time I heard a small gulp and a quiet nab behind me.

"Pray tell me, my honoured knights, what exact orders did you get this morning?" I asked them without turning around to see them.

"Yes, Your Highness!" Ashe answered quickly "We are to accompany you and keep you safe from anything that may bring harm to you or your reputation. We will stay with you and protect you until our replacement switches us in the evening. Then we will return to our duties as your knights in the morning the next day."

I bit my lip, annoyed. Looks like I won't have a break, even at night, but I guessed that much anyway. That was Minerva's plan after all. Hmm... Maybe I could trick them somehow...

With that in mind, we arrived at my chambers and looked around. Sporting a maid I was looking for I smiled and announced.

"My arms are stiff from my lessons. Erika, would you mind giving me a massage." I ordered the maid and she bowed before starting to prepare the bed. The rest of the maids, knowing my thoughts and wishes already, quickly left the room leaving me alone with the knights and singular maid.

12