Daily Life of the Whoring Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I prefer to take my massage naked I would ask you, my dear knights, to leave the room for privacy," I asked them to leave.

"I'm sorry, Your Highness, but we can't leave you out of our sight." Ashe bowed apologetically and D'élan nodded, his face slightly blushing.

"Oh my, but wouldn't it be bad for my reputation to have a male knight in my room, see me naked, and take a massage?" I asked, smirking slightly as I gestured to Erika to start undressing me.

As my corset fell to the floor and my dress lost some of its shape, D'élan turned his back to me and said. "I shall guard the door to ensure your privacy, Your Highness. I leave the Princess to you, Miss Ashe!" And with that, he left the room. Shame, he could wait until I got out of my dress completely before leaving the room.

As Ashe panicked a little I quickly got rid of my dress taking a big breath and sighing as I felt the air all around my skin. Seeing me completely naked made the female knight panic more and she started to blush herself. I smiled with satisfaction, seeing her pretty face embarrassed.

Faking modestly covered my breast with my arms. "Can I at least ask you to turn your head?" The young woman looked away but turned her head back towards me. "I apologise, My Princess, but without D'élan here it's even more important for me to listen to the orders and watch you until the evening." She tried so hard to look above my head, keeping her eyes away from my body.

'How cute' I thought and mindlessly shook my hips, causing the girl to shiver. Hmm... This actually might be fun. I smiled and said to Erika "Could you please take out and unfold the paper screen? It's thin enough to see shadows through it, is that enough to fulfil your obligations?" I asked the blushing knight and she nodded. "Yes, I think that would be sufficient."

So embarrassed she forgot her manners. With the screen between Ashe and myself, I lay down on a special couch, prepared already by Erika.

Massage

"Be sure to reach *every* muscle, Eri" I told my mind, smiling at the thought of what was going on in the knight's head.

"Of course, Your Highness", said the maid leaning over my body and pressing on my shoulders with her weight.

Feeling the pain as the muscles of my back get squeezed and relaxed is the second-best part of Erika's massage. And after doing this for years she became very, very skilled. Just by moving her hands inch by inch and kneading the right spots I quickly forget all about the fatigue of the morning.

Slowly and methodically, moving from my shoulder to my neck and down the spine, my dearest maid causes me pain that helps me relax.

Relax and forget all the troubles... To the point where I moan with every squeeze. Not that I'm ashamed of that. I make sure that the girl on the other side of the screen hears me well. I even make sure to moan in a way that's between pleasure and pain. I wonder what's going on in her head right now. Hmm... Maybe the screen wasn't such a good idea - I'd love to see her face. Would I see her flustered or disgusted? Maybe she's masturbating to my voice and she wants to join?

"Ahhh..!" I open my mouth to check on Ashe, but my voice breaks into the loudest moan yet, so loud that I hear Erika giggle behind me in satisfaction... Oh, I'm gonna make her pay for that giggle.

"A-are you okay, Princess?" I hear the knight move to the other side of the room, her voice slightly higher than before.

"Ah, yes! Erika is just that skilled masseur. I'm sure she'll be happy to give you a massage as well if you are interested." I shoot a glare at the maid who doesn't look at all ashamed for embarrassing me like that.

"I t-think I'm fine, thank you!" Ashe rushed the answer, her voice cracking a bit.

"Let's move to your arms, My Lady," Erika said with a smirk... Oh, I gonna wipe that smile

off her face soon~

But everything in due time, I lay back down and relaxed as the maid started squeezing my arms, going down from shoulder to elbow and the hand. Focusing especially on the hand.

After spending some time on my wrist and palm, Erika leaned more over my hand and started kissing it. First the wrist, then each of the knuckles and finally kissing my nails before sucking slightly on them.

I giggled a bit and took my hand away, patting Ericka's head and gesturing to her to continue the massage. She smiled and moved around to start working on my other arm.

"You truly are the best, Erika~," I said relaxed, waiting for her to get to my hand, and as she gently worked on my palm I grasped her fingers and smiled dreamy at her, "Be a dear and help with my legs now~"

The maid smiled back and moved on to work on my feet. "My Dear Miss Knight, would you mind entertaining me with conversation?" I asked while enjoying the touch on my ankles.

"Not at all, Your Highness" I heard the sudden movement of the girl "But what wish you speak about?"

"Tell me something about yourself Porta Asheeee~" I commanded, trying to sound high and mighty, but my voice cracked and turned into moaning when Ericka's hands squeezed my calf.

As my mind was filled with the need to bang my head against the wall I could barely notice Erika's giggle and Porta's gasp. The knight quickly regained the composure and answered "I'm not that interesting of a person, Princess. As a third daughter of a lower noble my choice was either becoming a knight, or a wife in arranged marriage. As I spent more time playing with my brothers, than at tea parties that my mother was invited to attend, I chose the first option."

"Mnnnn~", I moaned as Erikas hand slowly moved up my leg, massaging my thigh with both of her hands. "Tell me about your House~" I prodded Porta while waiting for my maid to get to my upper thigh and ass.

"As you surely know, House of Ashe is one of the minor noble houses under the protection of Duke Asheville. We are one of the smaller in terms of land, but my father is working tirelessly to build up our reputation." she said reminiscently. Huh, I should really study the nobility houses, I thought while awaiting Erikas hands near my crotch, just for her to pull back and work on my other leg.

"Our house lies close to the land of Duke Asheville and we are mostly known for the high quality honey we produce and export." Ashe continued her explanations. "We have very rich forests, said to be blessed by Goddess, where life thrives even in the harshest of seasons. We also organise small tournament once a year, last year even Duke himself visited." She perked slightly while telling that part.

"Tournament, you say? In what categories do you compete?" I asked absent minded, focusing on the maid's hands slowly sneaking up my other thigh.

"Oh it is nothing major. We have horse racing, archery, fencing and knight games. It is mostly for knights serving minor noble houses; we rarely see competitors from other dukedoms. We also organise smaller competitions for commoners: feats of strength or dexterity." She explained with a slight upbeat in her voice.

"Have you participated~?" I asked, keeping the conversations going as Erika finally grabbed my ass! I bit my hand to lower my voice as the knight continued her story.

'Y-yes I did." She admitted shyly, "I actually won last year facing competition." She wiggled nervously, while Erika spread my ass cheeks.

"That's amazing~" I purred, focusing on the fingers poking my ass

"Thank you, Your Highness!" Ashe answered happily, bringing me back from the image of Erika fingering both my ass and pussy at the same time.

"So how are you relations with your Guarding House?" I asked her quickly, trying to control my voice while my maid was kissing my thighs and butt.

"I am not privy to the inner dealings of my father and other heads. It has also been a while since the last time I was home. I can only say that ever since I could remember our relationships were very peaceful and my parents are often invited to Duke's estate." She said proudly. "It is thanks to the Duchess I was accepted as a knight student at the Academy."

I bit my lip and moaned when Erika's lips touched my pussy. Breathing heavily I pushed myself up and rolled on to my back. Erika, feeling my body straining up, moved away and looked at my face, licking her lips seductively. "This side now~" I told her quietly and returned to talking with my new bodyguard: "I hold Lady Asheville in high regards. I am glad we share that opinion."

"I do, Your Highness. It was planned that I would enter the service..."

As I was 'distracting'.... I mean 'conversing' with my new friend, Erika moved back to my side and started scratching my arms. Her nails, gently pressing and moving on my skin, tickled and left soft pinkish trails. Biting on my lip I looked at the maid and gestured to her to sit on top of me, but she smiled and shook her head as a no. Oh, she is racking up the brat points! She is only safe because we are not alone. Speaking of the devil. Porta was saying something.

"...that is how I end up as a knight in the capital." Oh shit, that sounds like she was saying something important... and I can't ask her to repeat what she just said! Oh well... At that point I was the one who got distracted, my Masseur left the arms alone and started touching my sides and stomach. She was very careful not to tickle, fully knowing the spots to avoid.

"Please repeat what you said Ashe, I could not hear you over the sounds of Erika cleaning my ears." I looked at my maid with a smirk, proud of coming up with an excuse. But I guess she wasn't very happy to be used like that. "I am very sorry, My Princess" Yet she still propped me up. What a good, dutiful maid... wait, she's smiling weirdly... and that spark in her eye.

"Of course, Your Highness." Porta said calmly. I need to focus on the knight. It would be embarrassing not to catch what she is saying again. "Before I enrolled, the plan was for me to become one of the honorary knights of Lady Asheville. It was part of the deal we made to help me become a student. Knowing that I couldnt disappoint the Duchess, it would be a disgrace for her if the student she wrote a letter of recommendation failed, was a great motivation in my studying and training. Somehow I ended up as one of the top students and right after getting my title I was approached by the Knight Commander. Lady Asheville was there as well and even when I tried to refuse the offer of working here, she promptly sold me off." Porta laughed quietly. "That is my story, Your Highness."

As the knight talked, Erika pushed her nails deep into my skin and scratched all the way from the sides of my ribs down to my calf, painfully, but it didn't bother me much. Looks like she stopped holding back.

"You must be truly exceptional and talented to catch the attention of Lord Blackwood. My Father used to boast of his accomplishments... even if they were over-exaggerated." I said, impressed that the girl, who is unamusing at first glance, is also someone who was scouted by the head of the knights.

"It was truly a shocking moment for me. We knew there were people watching for talents, but we never saw the Knight Commander observing us."

While Ashe continued the story of her time at the Academy. Erika's hand landed on my knees and forcefully spread my legs apart. The maid then moved her head to my thighs and started kissing the insides of my leg. Gently at first, she moved higher and higher, and the kisses turned to licks and soft nibbles, before she blew at my clit, making me shudder in need.

"How is life in the castle treating you then? Is being a knight in a castle hard for you?" I enquire more. I really need to keep both Ashe talking and my voice down.

I tried to grab the maid's head and pull her closer to my crotch, but Erika was faster and brushed my hand off. She had the audacity to grab my wrist and hold it away, as she was kissing my lips, purposefully avoiding my clit.

"Surprisingly, the life of the knight is much more relaxed than the life of the student. We have practically the same training régimes, but we don't have exams or academic classes. Yes there are boring meetings once in a while but most of the time I spend on my duties." The knight continued talking about the day to day life while my trusty subject teased me all she wanted. And God she was good at it.

Her lips never touched the same spot in a row, neither for the same amount of time. There were moments where all I could feel was her warm breath on my clit. Then, the next thing I felt was a bite on the inside of my thigh - weak enough so I dont scream in pain, but still enough to leave a mark.

"W-what are your duties?!" I asked the knight with a ragged voice, as I couldn't control it anymore. I really hope she won't notice. Erika definitely realised the state I'm in. She finally kissed my swollen clit, sucking on it for a while before pulling herself up and moving her lips up my body. As she moved she licked my skin, leaving a wet trail from my crotch to my ribs.

"My duty is to be your faithful guard, Your Highness!" I moaned out loud when the maids' lips touched my clit, and Ashe definitely noticed that "A-are you alright, My Princess?" she asked in worry.

"Yes! Erika just pressed the nerve!" I answered quickly between heavy pants.

"I apologise profoundly, My Princess~" Erika backed me up again, but her smirk told me she is not at all sincere. Before I could even glance at her, she lowered her head back to my body and began playing with my nipples using her tongue.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I couldn't take it anymore. Arching my back, trying to push my chest towards maids lips, I saw shadow moving right behind the screen. But I didn't care anymore. I wanted her to see, I wanted everyone to see. Would they be disappointed? Belittle me? Turned on? Join?

"Your Highness?" I heard the quiet voice of the knight as she peeked behind the curtain and our eyes met. I'm not sure how much time passed, enough for me to moan loudly as Erika sucked my nipple for the first time. I noticed a small blush on Porta's face as she quickly moved away. I opened my mouth to stop her, but all that I could vocalise was a mix between scream and a moan. Just a moment later I heard my doors being locked shut and the Knight's loud voice. "For my other duties: Up until today I was a guard assigned to Noble District..." I heard her moving back to the screen.

Erika also noticed, pausing her torment of my nipples. She then smiled at me, licked her fingers while keeping an eye contact with me and started touching my crotch. My voice cracked again, not caring to keep quiet now that Ashe saw me like that, and I fell down hard on my back. Portas voice rose, hiding my dishonourable sounds, but I also heard her voice cracking. I could see her body swaying behind the screen and I think her breathing was getting heavier.

As if sensing my attention slipping away from her, Erika squeezed my clit with her fingers before leaning towards me and whispering. "I am the one playing with you, Slutty Princess." Just as she said it I felt her two fingers slipping inside my wet pussy. As she brushed against my g-spot my whole body shuddered and shook. Erika moved back to my chest kissing my left nipple while her other hand strongly grabbed my other boob.

All I could do, lying on a couch and being mercilessly played with and pleasured, was to moan and scream "oh yes!" on repeat. I turned my head to the furniture splitting the room in two, and tried to spot the knight.

"I do... daily sword practice... And have... small fencing competitions... every month..." All I could see was a shaking shadow near the floor, She was still speaking about her day to day life but without much strength. I could imagine her slender figure, kneeling in front of me with legs spread wide open. Her hands in her pants, masturbating while her eyes stare at my body sitting on the throne.

The vision in my mind pushed me even more than Erikas fingers skillfully massaging my inside my cunt. I wanted her like that. I wanted to turn that knight into a plaything. I wanted her on the knees, with her tongue sticking out, waiting for my fingers, my lips, my clit.

Before I could even process what was going on I felt an explosion of pleasure deep inside me. I realise I've been screaming the moment the orgasm took my voice away. And the moment it went away I felt my consciousness slipping away.

12