All Comments on 'Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 02'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
JohnCKJohnCKalmost 7 years ago
Mmh

The part about the war, seemed abit childrens story like. But otherwise it tugged at corners of my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes We should always remember our past.

There is to much hiding of our past as is. We must take account and use our knowledge of the past to better our selves. That is for the whole world to do. As veteran I am proud to have served my country. Yet would like to see more peace than violence.

Ghost.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@JohnCK

Yup, and there will be more silly things with more and less serious chapters ;-).

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ Ghost

Well said. *nods*

biercebiercealmost 7 years ago
Just great

Love the story line and the characters. I was very touched by the museum scene. If only it were that simple. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
From Anonymous-E

First a catgirl. Then a doggirl. What's next...

As least Guy is getting lucky. Talk about unusual circumstances.

Any love scenes between him and his harem?

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ bierce

Thanks. :-)

This series is not meant to have great depth. At least not on the surface. ;-)

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous-E

You'll see, you'll see.. :-)

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12almost 7 years ago
This is so adorable

I love it.

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 7 years ago
Geat Series !

I really like that it is seen almost through the eyes of a child/children or with fresh eyes so to say . It is a nice lighthearted story that has caught my interest .

Thanks for the read waiting for more .

tx cracker

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ Onewhoknows12

Thanks! :-)

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ tx cracker

Thanks! :-)

I started this with making a fun and simple story line involving one guy and a harem of anthro girls (mirroring this author's own wishful thinking of course :-p ).

No deep story lines, no dramatic turns of events, just plain, simple escapist fun. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love this.

Don't have any fancy words or anything of the like. You got a good story going here. Happily waiting for more.

-Sol Uylus.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ Sol Uylus

No need for fancy words, saying you enjoy it is enough. :-)

Chapter 3 is submitted, so hopefully the waiting is short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A fun story

Well written humorous tale .

Keep the chapters coming

djb

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ djb

Thanks!

More chapters coming up. :-)

jester9217jester9217almost 7 years ago
It'd be nice

It'd be nice if a few tears could stop a war sadly I belive man will always be at war with ourselves we are a selfish species. It was nesscery for our survival once and now that selfishness drives us to stupid wars based upon stupid reasons still it's a great story and I can't wait to finish the rest of the chapters.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ jester9217

Yeah, if only. But I hope in a way little things like this in my stories will make people think more about life and change in little ways for the better. I know, wishful thinking..

This is why I made this anthro world more like the one I want to live in myself. To come closer to a peaceful and fair world.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the chapters just as much! :-)

Muadib89Muadib89almost 7 years ago

Good enough story but it has a couple of things that are bad at least in my opinion (and a whole lot of other things that are right). What I like most about your stories is that unlike some other writers around here and on Wattpad you don`t write about every single thought or actions that your characters make just for sake of story length. What I think its silly for this story in particular is : a dog girl named Cani and a cat girl named Feli ? Why ? Normal names for these characters would have made the story more plausible and thus more immersive. Also the niponization of the world is kind of silly, if you want to convey a feeling of culturally unified humanity its not enough to include a few Japanese concepts especially considering that demographically speaking Japan is not all that big or influential. I for one would have aimed at a mix of Chinese + Indian + Muslim world with a few elements of latino, anglosaxon and african elements.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ Muadib89

Thanks for your critique. :-)

I sometimes see writers going for a specific minimum word count when they write. That's contrary to the idea of editing and taking out unneccesary parts which will shorten it again, but it also takes away the focus on the story one wants to tell.

A story is as long as the story is. (cool, another quote to add to my collection)

Some are longer, some are shorter. Not every event has a standard word count and makes for same length chapters.

As for their names, those are chosen on purpose. Okay, when I wrote the first chapters years ago I couldn't come up quickly with suitable names, but then I kept them because they are exactly what they are. "Normal" names would not suit them and it's actually better if they prevent total immersion. This is not a serious enough series for that, it's silly entertainment that I aim for. ;-)

The Aoyu universe is the one containing the serious science fiction/fantasy setting. :-)

As far as nipponisation, that's just the two words. Other elements are more common like the futons and you'll see a variety of names based on various languages for other characters.

So far the world they inhabit hasn't brought about other influences from countries in our world because there hasn't been anything specific enough for that, but once something out of the ordinary comes up anything is possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too short...

For a chapter... But then again... That's me talking. I still loved it.. A lot.

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ longer anonymous :-)

Chapter length is always different. I have books with long ones and with short ones.

For me it depends on the story.

A simple one like Daily Life which is just reading for fun makes for short episodes. A more complex and serious one like PENUMBRIALS ends up with longer episodes and the first two had each 3 distinct chapters in them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And Again?

Not to be repetitive, but I’m lovin’ it.. Still not enough stars.

Munchie184

Nate1980Nate1980almost 6 years ago
Loving it!

I am loving this story so far. You made me tear up in the 2nd chapter! My only issue is that seemed like Cani's gender kept changing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Monster mansunme

Almost exactly the same storyline and characters.

ShadowVamp89ShadowVamp89over 5 years ago
Dark Pages

When they found Cani, I cried... haven't cried like this since October 10, 2001, the day my mom passed.

SorchakSorchakabout 2 years ago

So, *how* does Cani get into the apartment, without waking Feli first? She's a cat-girl, she naturally has better hearing AND smell. Especially since it seemed the end of chapter one, she went to sleep with Guy. That's a rather large plot hole...

VadarVadar11 months ago

EXCELLENT-. i hope it it develops with fulfilling your current promise...

Gadf77Gadf772 months ago

I enjoyed chapter 2. I somehow had the impression that Cani was a dog-girl. But then I remembered that it was only cat-girls I believe ? 1 Tip though: make sure you use the right pronounce with the characters. You referred to Cani as him a couple of times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...