All Comments on 'Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 10'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is...

A great read. I can't wait for more of Guy's announcements to his harem's parents :p

This is my first comment ever on Literotica lol

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ first time anonymous

Thanks! :-)

He's meeting the next family in volume 2 (out now as ebook), but it's not going as they imagined of course. :-p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not bad at all.

It's an enjoyable read full of fun and laughs with a bit of drama and suspense. It has great and enjoyable characters. It's a world that could be believable if it was real. I will say that if any one tries to complian about there being no sex sences in it. They should just shut up and go to a different story. As I have said it's a truly great and enjoyable story that I could read many times over. So please keep up the great work and have a good time doing it.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ enjoying anonymous

Thanks. It's meant as a light and fun series and I think it's doing better because there's no sex in it.

Although as I said before, I might do some separate erotic episodes in the future for fun, and might post them. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Good job on this story, I enjoyed it allot

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ another enjoying anonymous

Thanks. :-)

Randomunknown01Randomunknown01almost 7 years ago
Great read

I have thoroughly enjoyed the story to this point and never thought I would find myself enjoying a non-erotic story on this website of all places, you are a great author, an artist of words, and as you said you are so far ahead in your writing of these stories, I wondered if there was any place you had previews of the upcoming stories, such as a patreon or something of that nature, all the same I await the next installations with baited breath.

Randomunknown01Randomunknown01almost 7 years ago
Asked and answered

I looked over your bio, and my previous question was answered in minutes, I certainly hope to become one of your backers very soon.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ Randomunknown01

Thank you! With everyone's support I hope to achieve writing and drawing frequently and posting two or three things a week from existing series and new works.

I myself was pleasantly surprised at how well the non-erotic works are received, but when it comes to readers I shouldn't really be surprised how broad the genre is that they like. :-)

I do however will have to think about how to set up erotic and non-erotic versions of several stories, or write in such a way that it can still be presented to a general audience without shocking them too much. :-p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks

I've read this seres over and over since 2016 and still love it also maby add in a reptile that might add a nice twist to it, if u wish to respond plz email me at Quinlanjosh321@gmail.Com and i wish you the best of luck :)

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

I thought I knew how to complicate life but I'm taking lessons.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

skipping erotica on an erotica site? eh?

its a good story dont get me wrong, but expectations exist! at least clear those up ahead of time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...