All Comments on 'Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 23'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
from Anonymous-E

Fun, silly and very good chapter. I feel sorry for Guy, all of those girls playing challenges for Guy's attention. Hate to be him in the middle.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 5 years ago
Fun

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

MachariusMachariusalmost 5 years ago
Very Cool

I love this story, but I love nearly all of your stories.

And still hope for your version of " 7 goats" (not sure, if this is the correct English name)

But basically imo nearly all of your stories are worth to be continued.

Thanks for this episode!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

They forgot they still have to clean and wash the bus...

SorchakSorchakabout 2 years ago

Guy sighed and Crissy pat him on the back. 'I almost feel sorry for you.' she said. 'Almost.'

Ara sniggered and whispered in his ear from behind. 'That's only because you make being bad feel good.' she said and pat his behind. 'So cheer up and enjoy being surrounded by all these beauties.'

Patted. The past tense of "pat" is "patted".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...