Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Maybe try next time without a camera crew.' Ara whispered and giggled.

Cani jumped in the water and hugged them both. 'Don't hog all the fun!'

Guy laughed while Ara splashed Cani and said 'Here you go then!'.

Krek sighed. 'And I almost thought this one would get done without a hitch.'

***

Guy wriggled carefully out of the pile of girls later that night and shuffled towards the bathroom. He took a breath of fresh air in the back garden afterwards and looked up at the stars when he heard soft steps behind him. He looked back and saw Rina glaring at him. 'Rina? What's wrong?'

She jumped at him and pushed him to the ground. 'You!' she hissed and pushed down on his chest with her fangs bared. 'I know you're faking it! That you don't really like my sister or us spiders as you pretend you do! I don't know why but I will expose you!'

Guy gazed at her in surprise. 'Wait! What do you mean!? I really do love Ara!'

'How can you love a species as ugly as us!? As dangerous as us!? I will bite and eat your flesh if you don't give up on her!'

Guy looked her straight in her black eyes. 'Fine then, bite. I will not give up on Ara.'

Rina bared her fangs more. 'I really will bite and suck your blood and kill you!'

He turned his head sideways. 'Go ahead then.'

She moved her face in his neck. 'Last chance!'

'Don't need it.'

She touched his neck with her fangs, waited a moment, then pulled back. 'How can you be so calm!? Don't you know I can easily kill you!?'

He smiled a little at her as he sat up. 'No, you can't.'

She hissed at him. 'What do you mean I can't!?'

'You're a vegetarian.' he said and she pulled back in surprise. 'How do you know!?'

'I noticed you never ate anything but fruit and vegetables here at home and at the restaurant, and I saw vegetarian cookbooks from my world in the kitchen.'

Rina gritted her teeth and shed tears in frustration, then hit Guy on the chest. 'I don't want to see my sister hurt when you think she's ugly!'

He grabbed her wrists, pulled her close, and hugged her tight until she stopped hitting his back. She sniffed and went limp.

'You two are really alike.' Guy whispered. 'Ara also couldn't believe she wasn't ugly, but everyone we know likes her and think she's pretty. Why would I want to be with her and hold her tight if I thought she was ugly?'

'I don't know..' Rina sniffed. 'But all those other species are so pretty..'

Guy pulled back and wiped her cheeks. 'Why? Just because they have fur or feathers instead of your black skin? Because they have two legs instead of eight? Or two eyes instead of four?' He brushed a lock of her hair aside. 'It just makes your species different, not ugly. Your sister is as attractive to me as my other beloved girls.'

'He really does mean that, trust me.'

Rina turned her head quickly to see Ara walking up to her and Guy. 'Sis..'

Ara sat down next to them and stroked Rina's head once. 'I didn't believe it at first either because of the looks I received at first from the first people I met, but that was because they were surprised. Guy and the humans around our home convinced me I don't have to hide who I am.' She smiled softly at Guy. 'In fact, he's so nuts he prefers me not hiding anything while we're in private.'

Guy blushed and cleared his throat. 'That doesn't mean I'm nuts. It's perfectly normal for healthy men.'

Ara looked at Rina. 'It's also normal for healthy men to desire attention from pretty females, so you might not want to be this close to him before you end up in his harem as well.'

Rina blushed and sat back quickly. 'I, I have no intention of joining his harem!' she said, and stood up and headed indoors quickly.

Ara smirked at Guy. 'We really need to put you on a leash.'

He chuckled and cupped her cheek. 'If that means you girls will never leave my side, I don't mind.'

Ara chuckled and kissed him. 'Back to bed with you, we need your warmth.'

***

Mami looked around at the terminal a few days later when they arrived for their flight home. 'Is it me, or do I see more tourists going around now?'

'It's not you.' Krek said as he walked up to the group. 'I have great news!' He presented the brochures he'd made. 'The promotion is a success, we gained a lot more tourist traffic after we published this in your worlds.'

Guy and the girls looked through them and recognised the photos that were made from the date photo shoots under the header When Everything Goes Right on a Date. 'Oh, these look good!' said Feli.

Ara and Guy blushed a little at the romantic depictions as they lay in the sun, ate dinner, and enjoyed the mood at the web covered lake.

'Wait, what's this?' asked Mami when she turned the page. 'When Everything Turns Out Perfect Instead?'

The others turned to the next section and chuckled as they saw the photos of Ara and Guy in their accidental kiss, Ara leaning on Guy's bare chest while she held the little spider in her hand, and both of them in a wet embrace in the water.

Krek grinned wide. 'There's your usual romance atmosphere, and there's those special moments that make it great.' he said and handed over a disk. These are all the photos we took, and they include ones we took from all of you during the official shoot as a little surprise from me to you.

Cani took the disk and grinned. 'We're going to have a show when we're back home then.' she said and looked at the others. 'Anyone want to bet who is seen the most with Guy?'

Mami looked up at her. 'If by seen you mean begging for attention, it'll be you.'

Cani stuck out her tongue. 'Like you didn't take the opportunity to sit in his lap when you could.'

'Hey, he's my personal chair!'

Ara laughed and turned to Rina. 'See now why I stay with Guy and my fellow victims of his charm?'

Rina rolled her eyes. 'I can only think you do belong in this insane bunch.'

The girls exchanged hugs with Ara's family and Guy smiled gently at Rina. 'Think you can trust me with your sister a little now?'

She looked at the brochure and sighed. 'If you ever..'

He held out his hand. 'If I ever hurt Ara, I'm inviting you to be one of the firsts in line to do whatever you want with me.'

She chuckled slightly, looked him in the eyes for a moment, then shook his hand. 'I trust that my sister found someone to be happy with.'

'I'm sure you'll do the same, and don't be surprised when it turns out the one that fits you is human.'

She snorted and shook her head. 'That'll be the day!'

The gang said their final goodbyes and headed towards the boarding terminal while waving back until the last moment and Cani nudged Avia. 'That only leaves your family.'

Avia nodded quickly and glanced at Guy. 'I hope it'll go well.'

'Worried your family might not approve?'

Avia nodded. 'Suspicion of other species is high in our society.'

Cani bumped her shoulder against Avia's. 'I'm sure when they get to know us it'll all turn out great. Just look at how things turned out so far.'

Avia smiled a little and nodded. 'Yeah, I suppose it will.'

***

Rina sighed as she walked through the school hallway the next day and bumped into someone at a corner, causing their books to fall on the floor.

'Sorry!' she said and picked up the books. 'I wasn't paying attention.'

She reached out to a book of vegetarian recipes when she froze at the sight of a human hand reaching out to it as well. She looked up at the human teenager with long, wild black hair wearing a t-shirt with Save Animals and a lamb, piglet, and chicken on it.

He smiled a little in embarrassment. 'It's okay, I was distracted because it's my first day here. My family transferred here recently.' He looked at the books and noticed the two copies of the cookbook on the floor. 'Hey, you like this one too? Have you tried the potato and beet recipe?'

Rina blinked at him, then looked at the book. 'Oh! Ah, no. I did read it and thought I'd try it later though.'

He nodded and smiled a little at her. 'I was planning on making it myself today since my parents will be late home this evening.'

Rina returned his smile. 'I hope it'll be good.' she said and picked up the rest of her books.

'Thanks.' he said while he picked up his. Rina continued on her way when he spoke again, and looked back. He blushed slightly. 'Ehm, if you'd like, want to come over and try it together? I don't know what's fun to do around here and would like to know more.'

'Sure.' Rina said. 'I'll wait outside after school.' she said and continued on her way to class, blushing a little and smiling.

###

12