Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 25

Story Info
A Day in the Life of a Harem Owner.
5.2k words
4.74
10.1k
33

Part 24 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,069 Followers

>em> At the time of this writing I'm writing episode 26, thus it's time to submit this one. ;-)

Ever wonder what it's like to have a harem of furry girls? Follow Guy for a typical day in his life.

*

Guy woke up under the pile of fur that are the girls he loves so much. He had stopped wondering why he was always the first one to wake and the last one to fall asleep a long time ago because he cherished every waking moment with them, and this way he got the most of it.

Mami stirred first, yawned, stretched carefully and dug her nose deeper into Guy's neck. '..morning..' she mumbled, knowing he was awake as usual.

He rubbed his cheek gently against her. 'Morning, cutie.'

She stroked his hair softly with her fingertips. 'I'm not cute, but if you stop saying it I'll be very sad.'

He smiled softly. 'And that's why you're so cute to me.' He looked up at Mouse lying on a thin cushion at the head of the bed. 'Mouse agrees with me.'

Mami ruffled his hair. 'You two ganging up on me? So mean.'

He chuckled. 'We just want to make sure you know we really mean it.'

Cani yawned. 'I'm in too.'

'You're weird.' Mami said.

Cani grinned sleepily. 'Doesn't change the fact.' she said and nuzzled Guy in the other side of his neck.

'I should have escaped back then.' muttered Mami and pushed herself up on her elbows to look at Guy. 'Why did you have to be so damned nice?'

He chuckled. 'Because I just had to get my hands on you and make you one of the victims of my harem plan.'

'You're just lucky your hands are good enough to keep me trapped.' she said and kissed him.

Cani moved up and kissed him next. 'It's not just his hands that are good.' she said and growled playfully.

'Sometimes I wonder where you get all that energy right away in the morning.' mumbled Feli and moved up while running her hand from Guy's abdomen up to his chest, and kissed him.

Cani smirked when Feli pulled back. 'As if you lack the energy to do this in the morning.'

Feli moved back and laid her cheek on Guy's abdomen. 'It's my duty as a loving wife to greet her husband after waking up.'

'And we're not even married yet.' said Ara and moved in to kiss Guy as well. 'But then you were already behaving like a wife from the beginning.'

Feli blushed. 'I take what I do seriously.'

'Seriously.' said Avia from below and the other girls noticed just how awake Guy was at her feathered fingers.

He chuckled. 'That's the curse of owning such a fantastic harem of wonderful girls. Some things seriously can't stop.'

Avia pushed up and kissed Guy. 'Need to try to cure you.'

He smiled at her. 'Even if I can't be cured?'

'Very important to keep trying then.'

Mami ran her fingers through Guy's hair again. 'That curse of yours better hold out no matter how much we try to cure you.'

He smiled up at her. 'I think I can pretty much guarantee it.'

***

'I'll start on breakfast.' said Feli and kissed Guy after he was done rinsing and drying her quickly first in the bathroom.

He stroked her cheek. 'All right. We'll be there soon.' he said and Mami moved in front of him to be the next to get a quick refresher.

Cani was last as always although she didn't hate baths as much as she used to, as long as Guy washed her. She pulled him close and embraced him after he rinsed her, and grinned mischievously. 'There, now you have wet dog smell all over you.'

He grinned back at her. 'That would be wet Cani smell, and I love that scent.' he said and kissed her. He gave her a playful slap against her behind. 'Let's hurry. I'm not only hungry for you girls now.'

Cani chuckled and rinsed Guy. 'Another curse?'

'Forever insatiable.' he chuckled.

***

Cani filled another bowl with sweet cereal and milk. 'I think the old cereal was better than the one they produce now.'

Mami chuckled once. 'Well, you pound down the stuff like there's no tomorrow.'

Cani looked at her. 'Listen, I'd rather be eating something else,' she said and grinned deviously at Guy. 'but, eh, right now I'm thinking food.'

Mami rolled her eyes and Ara laughed as Guy blushed. 'You should know, you know what it's made of.' she said.

Cani laughed. 'I don't want to talk about it and get even more hungrier!'

Feli sighed. 'Girls, behave a little.'

Ara smirked at her. 'Don't tell me you'd ever lose your appetite for that.'

Feli blushed. 'That doesn't mean I'd let myself indulge in it all the time!'

Cani sniggered. 'So, you would some of the time.'

Feli blushed more and Guy cleared his throat. 'Girls, you're just making me more hungry and we don't have enough time to satisfy ourselves right now.'

Cani smiled deviously at him. 'Tonight then.'

He chuckled and poked her nose. 'Looks like my curse is contagious.'

***

Guy embraced Avia and kissed her. 'Have fun on the trip today. You are going to visit the farm with the kids today, right?'

She nodded and smiled at him. 'The kids in class were looking forward to it.' she said and held him tight in her wings. 'It's my first time visiting a human farm as well.'

'I hope you all have fun.' he said and kissed her one more time before she had to let go and leave for school.

Mami hurried up to him and kissed him quick but passionately. 'They just arrived downstairs.' she said. 'I should be back by dinner.'

'All right.' he said and caressed her cheek. 'Say hi to Janine and Ju-oh from me.'

'I will but they'll probably try to pry more than that from me.'

He chuckled. 'I don't know what else to say.'

She poked his chest. 'That you're all booked up already and they can't ride.'

He laughed once and kissed her again. 'Have a good day at work.' he said and watched her go down the stairs.

Ara embraced him from behind and kissed his neck. 'I'm off to discuss and probably make a start on the project at Roston.'

He turned around, kissed her and stroked her back. 'Can't wait to see what the tree for their spring festival will look like.'

'It's tall enough to create a wide canopy around it and they want to use coloured spotlights like here in the shopping street as well.' she said and squeezed him a little tighter in her embrace. 'The neighbourhood is looking forward to the result and our visit there.'

'Good luck then.' he said and watched her leave after another quick kiss.

He smiled softly as he stepped back inside the apartment. Cani put her arms around his neck and pouted. 'I want to leave and kiss goodbye too, but I'll be busy here at home this morning.'

He chuckled and embraced her. 'Since when did you need an excuse to kiss?'

She chuckled and kissed him. 'Never.' she said and hopped away to her own room to write a piece on a recently released game.

Guy looked aside at Feli holding a couple of file folders. 'Come here, my beautiful.' he said and she blushed slightly as she moved up to him. He caressed her cheek and kissed her softly on her lips. 'More family company work?'

She nodded. 'A proposal from a supplier and looking over numbers and data to improve production at one of the minor factories.'

'I'm sure your father will be glad he can leave the business to you eventually.'

She smiled quickly. 'I never thought I'd want to follow into his footsteps, but you and our little family gave me the motivation to do what I'm good at.'

'We'll be happy as long as you're happy with what you're doing.' he said and stroked her ear.

She kissed him and smiled softly at him. 'I have to make a couple of calls now.' she said and left for her room, looking back at him just before entering it.

He sighed and smiled at the board on the wall with photos of everyone, notes, lists, a couple of pictures drawn by the kids of the neighbourhood, and other titbits as reminders of previous events. 'Time to write, my precious muses.' he said to himself and went up to his desk.

***

Guy stretched after he finished his short science fiction story about an Earth woman getting help from an enemy feline species on one of their home worlds. He went down and picked up the scent of melted cheese and slightly grilled meat and found Feli in the kitchen making grilled sandwiches. 'Cani mentioned this for lunch and I thought it was a neat idea.'

He kissed her neck from behind. 'Oh, I agree.' he said. 'I feel like having a good pick-me-up like this as well,'

Feli smiled and rubbed her tail against his legs. 'See if she's done with her job. These are almost ready.'

Guy leaned into Cani's room. 'Lunch is about ready. 'How's the article?'

Cani reached out to him and he took her hand and stood next to her. 'Just about finished. I'll look it over one more time tonight, then send it off.' she said and looked up at him. He kissed her and she pulled him close. 'Your story?'

'Another masterpiece done.'

Cani sighed. 'Where will we keep all our literary awards?'

Guy shrugged. 'Guess I'll just have to see if we can buy the floor below us.' he said and hummed. 'Maybe we can turn it into a museum to honour our greatness?'

She looked up at him again and smirked. 'We could, but we wouldn't have room for your achievements then.'

'Oh, I'll show you one achievement right now.' he said and tickled her until she squirmed and surrendered laughing.

Cani nibbled on the last sandwich, leaning back on the couch with her legs across guy's lap. 'What's on the agenda for this afternoon?'

Guy looked at Feli leaning on his other side against him. 'We need to buy groceries for sure.'

She nodded. 'And it's time again to work on the garden.'

'I'll do the garden.' Cani said. 'I feel like spending time outside anyway.'

Guy nodded. 'Then we'll take care of the groceries.'

She tilted her head and looked at him with big eyes. 'Bring cookies?'

He laughed once and rubbed her thigh. 'You're a regular cookie monster.'

She puffed up her cheeks. 'I need my energizers while I do my work.'

Feli chuckled. 'You mean playing games.'

Cani stuck out her tongue. 'You play with numbers, I play with pixels.'

Feli looked at Guy. 'Don't give her too much. I don't want to see her end up too fat and with bad health.'

'If I get fat he'll just have to do more exercise with me.' Cani said and gave Guy a sly smile. 'The fun kind.'

He chuckled and shook his head. 'I don't know if I'm tempted to let that happen or not.'

'Then I'll get fat as well, so you'll have to do the same with me.' said Feli. 'I'm sure the others will do the same.'

'Five chubby, cute, huggable girls?' Guy said and hummed. 'All right, let's get some nice cakes from the bakery as well and try that.'

He gave up after a good pummelling with the couch cushions and promised he wouldn't fatten them up on purpose.

***

Feli and Guy stopped by his aunt and uncle's store first and his aunt looked up from the counter when they walked in. 'Hello, my darlings.' she said and hugged them both. 'You came to bring the good news?'

Guy raised an eyebrow. 'What good news, auntie?'

She smiled at them. 'Grandkids.'

Guy almost choked and coughed and Feli blushed hard. 'Auntie!' he said. 'We're different species!'

Feli cleared her throat. 'Indeed. We don't even know if a controlled process with artificial insemination could make that possible at the first try.' Guy stared at her and she clamped her mouth with her hands.

Auntie smiled. 'Oh?'

Feli looked away. 'We just talked hypothetically when there was this piece on gene editing for couples who had trouble with natural conception. It's not like it can really work and we planned on looking into it later. I mean, we're not even officially married yet.'

Auntie nodded and poked Guy's chest. 'Hurry up.'

He stared at his aunt. 'With what!?'

She threw up her arms. 'All of it!'

'All of what?' asked his uncle as he walked in from the back.

Auntie sighed. 'These kids are taking their time. Who knows how long we need to wait to see our grandkids. Well, sort of our grandkids.'

Uncle rolled his eyes. 'Leave them be. They'll come when the girls and Guy are ready to have them.' he said and leaned closer to Guy. 'It's been on her mind ever since you announced marrying them.'

Guy sighed and shook his head. 'I shouldn't be surprised.'

Uncle slapped his shoulder. 'Don't worry about it.' he said and smiled at Feli. 'I told her you'd probably need a year to settle in completely before you start on kids.'

Feli blushed again and Guy looked up. 'Uncle!'

Auntie giggled. 'We're just teasing.' she said and winked at Feli. 'But since you guys started first at interspecies relationships, there's the expectation you'll be first at that too.'

'We'll have kids when we'll have kids.' Guy said. 'We're not in a race to be first at everything.' He looked at Uncle. 'Now, we came for groceries. Are there still fresh carrots and tomatoes left from the garden?'

Uncle walked Guy to the back to see what he wanted to take with him and Auntie nudged Feli. 'He said when, not if.'

Feli smiled a little and nodded.

After loading their shopping cart with groceries, Feli and Guy went over to the butcher. 'Welcome, you two.' he said while he handed a couple of freshly cut spare ribs to another neighbour. 'Can I recommend something to you next?'

'Sure.' said Guy and Feli and he discussed quietly what to buy while the butcher finished his business.

He put a plate with marinated pork chops on the counter. 'I'm trying a new recipe and I wonder if you'd like to try these. The marinade is soft spicy, and mostly based on the taste of the eastern tropic region.' He looked at Feli. 'I heard your and the other girl's species are more sensitive to scents and taste, so I thought I'd try to create something that would appeal to us all.'

He handed a saucer with a little of the marinade to Feli and she sniffed at it. 'Oh, this smells good.' she said when the scent brought her images of warm climate and cosy villages near the sea and jungle. She dipped the tip of her pinky in the sauce and tipped it on her tongue, then let the taste permeate through her mouth. 'Mmm, yes, good.' She dipped her pinky again and held it out to Guy. 'Try it.'

He closed his mouth around her finger and sucked gently on it. 'This is good indeed.' he said while he smacked his lips. 'I think the others will like it as well.'

A soft giggle caught their attention and only now did they notice the couple of women who had just arrived and were smiling at the scene. They blushed and Guy cleared his throat. 'We'll take five for dinner tonight.' he said to the butcher.

Anna stood behind the counter at the bakery when Feli and Guy walked in soon after. 'Good afternoon, Feli, Guy.' she said. 'The usual?'

Guy nodded. 'And cookies for Cani.'

'But something other than sugary kind this time.' said Feli. 'I don't want to see her turn into a big ball of fur eventually.'

Anna giggled. 'I know what you mean.' she said and picked two golden brown cookies from a tray and handed them over. 'I personally favour these, no sugar but flavouring from finely crushed nuts. Less dangerous to our female figures.'

Feli and Guy nodded at each other. 'Tasty. We'll take these.' she said.

Anna collected a bag of them and winked at Guy. 'The view will remain just as nice next time we all go swimming at the lake.'

Guy choked and coughed while Feli pat his back. 'Anna!'

She giggled. 'Sorry, Feli, but he's just fun to tease.'

Feli rolled her eyes. 'I think a couple of certain girls have been rubbing off on you the wrong way.'

Anna giggled again and Michelle looked puzzled when she came in from the back with fresh baked bread. 'Did I miss something?'

'Speaking of those certain girls,' said the giggling Michelle after the explanation. 'mister Backster has some new tea flavours now.'

Guy looked at Feli. 'Good timing, tea was running low.'

Feli nodded and they walked over to the coffee shop, and gazed at Crissy and Medama wearing white skirts and blouses with black highlights, and fluffy black tails and round ears with white highlights. 'Like our new uniform?' asked Crissy with a big smile. 'New uniform?' asked Feli and Crissy nodded. 'We just thought of what Guy would love to see and came up with this.'

Medama turned around and wiggled her behind to sway her tail. 'Does this meet with your approval?' she asked and batted her eyelashes at him.

Mister Backster hit both girls on their heads with a menu. 'Behave!' he said and turned to Feli and Guy. 'We have a promotion of ice creams with a popular cartoon character. The tails and ears are part of the looks.'

Feli chuckled. 'I thought I recognised it.' she said. 'I saw the dolls at the toy store.'

Guy checked out the new tea and ordered a box of each. Crissy handed them over to him and pouted together with Medama. 'What?' he asked.

She rubbed one fake ear and turned a little left and right while looking up at him. 'Does this mean you won't come back every day to check us out?'

Feli put her arms around Guy and pulled him back. 'Don't fall into their trap!'

He chuckled. 'It takes more than a tail and fluffy ears to entice me.' he said and looked at Crissy. 'Or even an overload of cuteness on top of prettiness.'

Crissy and Medama blushed. 'You are even more evil than us.' Medama said and they hurried back inside.

Feli stared at Guy smiling deviously. 'Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.' he said and took her hand. 'But it's true, there's more than cute and beauty to you girls that makes my heart flutter.'

Feli blushed and restrained her smile as they headed home. 'You are indeed a danger to women.'

***

'Hey there, beautiful. How was today?' asked Guy when Ara arrived home.

She blushed and kissed him in her embrace. 'They think the tree will be the best one yet from what I proposed and the example I made.'

He smiled at her. 'As I expected from a great artist.'

She kissed him again. 'One of these days I'll have to shut you and your compliments up before I sink through the ground in embarrassment.'

He chuckled and stroked her back. 'I'd have to say, good luck with trying to stop me.'

She hissed softly at him. 'Just you wait.' she said and pulled back. 'I'll have my revenge yet.'

She went to her room just as Avia came in with a large paper bag. 'We received some produce at the farm.' she said and Guy took the bag from her before they kissed.

He looked at the variety of vegetables like corn and potatoes and fruit like pears and apples among others in the bag. 'That's very nice of them.' he said and looked at her. 'You guys had fun?'

She nodded and smiled. 'We learned a lot, and I even took the young daughter of the farmer for a short flight across the farm.'

'I'll bet she loved it.' he said and stroked her wing. 'Want some refreshing tea on the couch?' She nodded and Guy headed for the kitchen with the the bag.

He stepped out of the stairwell into the garden on the roof a little later and found Cani looking over it in satisfaction. 'How is it?'

She turned to him and wagged her tail as she put her arms on his shoulders. 'Praise me, I cleaned up thoroughly and trimmed the dead branches from the hedge.'

He chuckled and kissed her. 'Good job.' he said. 'Your cookies are well deserved.'

She grinned while her tail wagged harder. 'Of course!'

He brushed dirt from her cheek. 'But first you'll need a good shower.'

She looked away and drooped her ears slightly. 'Do I really need to?'

He poked her muzzle with his nose. 'You're covered with dirt. No choice.'

She sighed. 'Fine.'

He took her hand. 'We also have something new for dinner, so the quicker you get cleaned up, the quicker we can begin cooking.'

Cani touched her stomach while they walked to the stairs. 'Working in the garden does make hungry.'

Downstairs, Feli looked at Cani. 'How about I shower her while you start on dinner?' she asked of Guy.

Cani clamped Guy. 'No way! No showers without Guy!'

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,069 Followers
12