Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ara passed by and stopped. 'I agree. He needs to wash my abdomen, I feel there's things stuck in my hair from the tree.'

Avia peeked around the corner. 'Then, me too.' she said softly.

Feli put her hands in her sides. 'All right, but then we all go.'

Cani shut her eyes tight and held her hands against Guy's chest while he held the shower head above her and rinsed her face and ears. 'Almost done.' he said and lowered the shower head after all the dirt was washed from her head.

She rubbed the water from her eyes and blinked. 'Why couldn't they invent baths without water?'

He chuckled. 'Some animal species bathe in sand or mud, but that's not quite the same.'

Cani shuddered. 'I don't think I'd like to have sand all over in my fur.' she said and pulled Guy's hand on her chest with a sly smile. 'Even with water, your fingers all over in my fur is much better.'

He chuckled. 'I'm the last one to deny that.' he said and rinsed her front slowly. 'I might even hope you won't lose your phobia.'

Ara looked at Cani's wagging tail and leaned closer. 'I'm thinking maybe she's already over her phobia.'

Cani stuck out her tongue to her. 'I'm not over it, but I no longer care about that.' she said and kissed him. She gazed deep into his eyes. 'Not while you're at my side.'

He smiled softly at her. 'So I am.' he said and noticed Feli biting her lip and smiled at her. 'At all of your sides.'

Ara put her arms around Cani from behind. 'So hurry up, girl. He needs to be at mine to do what he's here for.'

When Guy finished his attention to Avia's wings and she leaned back against him in his embrace, Mami stepped into the bathroom. 'So this is where you were hiding.'

Cani hugged her from behind in a wet embrace. 'Need us to make it easier for you next time?' she said and chuckled.

'Argh! You're wet!' Mami said and wriggled. 'You're going to spread your smell all over me!'

Cani let go of her and smirked. 'And now you'll need Guy to rinse it out of you.'

Mami huffed and took Avia's place against him. 'Indeed.' she said, looked up at him, and pulled his face closer to kiss him. 'Make sure I either smell like me or you.'

He smiled and caressed her cheek. 'Of course.'

***

'This is indeed very good.' said Ara while everyone sat around the low table for dinner. 'Even with my species' taste preferences. I'll have to ask mister Francis what he used and send ingredients to my mother so she can experiment with it.'

Guy looked at Avia, who nodded quickly. 'I like the flavour he put into it. This is something I can eat more often.'

'I'll tell him next time.' Guy said. 'He'll be happy to hear your opinions.'

Mami nibbled on a piece of the corn Avia had brought. 'I can't remember ever having corn like this before. Only as popcorn at the park.'

'There's different things we can do with it.' Guy said. 'Look up some recipes and tell me what you're interested in and I'll bring more corn from Auntie and Uncle.'

Cani stole a stirred fried piece of carrot from his plate and looked at it. 'Even I as a meat eating species have to admit there are ways to make what we usually don't eat tasty.' she said and and ate it.

'Mother told me last time my sister and her boyfriend shared some of their vegetarian lunches at school and some there were interested in adding side dishes from this world to their normal meals.' said Ara.

'Boyfriend?' asked Mami.

Ara grinned. 'That human hating girl met with a human exchange student at school who's a vegetarian as well. Mom says she denies it but it's written all over her legs that she's into him. They've been spending a lot of time in and out of the kitchen together.' She winked at Guy. 'I'm sure she'll blame you for suddenly getting close to a human now.'

He laughed once. 'I think I can live with that.'

Feli stuffed a piece of meat into his mouth. 'I'll ask miss Tesha if we can keep you locked up at home from now on. You're a bad influence on girls everywhere.'

He chuckled and chewed but before he could speak, Cani stuffed a slice of baked potato into his mouth. 'Even Zera couldn't help asking if you were writing something new when she was on the roof this afternoon.'

Mami groaned and leaned over to stuff Guy's mouth with another piece of meat. 'Don't start. Tilia asked when we would visit again. There are certain people who keep mentioning him when they're together. Including a member of the guard.'

Cani looked at Avia after she stuffed another morsel of food into Guy's mouth and gestured with her head at him. 'You'd better start right now, I'm sure the same thing will happen when we get to meet your family.'

Avia nodded quickly and swiftly stuffed Guy's mouth with a piece of bread, then looked a little apologetic at him. He chewed and swallowed fast and took a drink to wash the food down his throat. 'I didn't even intend to do anything like that.' he chuckled.

Ara stuffed his mouth again. 'Shut up and eat. Us girls will just have to silence you and make you unable to move so no other women are in danger.'

Cani held up the next bite and smiled mischievously at him. 'I'm willing to sacrifice my share of cookies for that.'

Guy fell back and looked up at the faces of Cani and Feli. 'Add another curse to my existence.'

***

A stuffed to the brim Guy sipped his digestif while the girls hung around him on the large couch and watched a fantasy series. Mami, who sat between his legs and leaned back against him, sniggered when the male lead was suddenly faced with being adopted as a father by a young pup of the same predator species that he inhabited. 'Looks like you're not the only one with the problem of more and more female members of species gathering around him.'

He chuckled. 'I'd lie if I'd call it a problem. But I already have my hands full with you girls so I don't regret if there won't be any more gathering around me. I don't think I could handle any more than one or two pets in addition right now.'

'One or two?' asked Cani and poked him. 'When you already have five.'

'Pet pets.' he said and chuckled. 'A dog or cat from this world for instance.'

'I don't know.' muttered Mami. 'I think even that could be dangerous. At this point I wouldn't even trust a female goldfish around you.'

Cani nearly snorted her drink through her nose. 'We'd have to take her in her bowl everywhere with us.'

'But we'd always know where Guy would be by the side of the bowl she'd be at.' said Ara.

'A Guy compass.' sniggered Mami. 'Could be useful in case he gets kidnapped.'

He finished his drink and chuckled. 'Why would anyone ever kidnap me? You girls are worth way more to be kidnapped.'

Feli poured him another drink. 'Maybe because you're worth everything to us.' she said. 'My family has money.'

'As does mine, apart from my inheritance.' said Mami.

Avia fiddled with her glass. 'I have a few savings from working part time at school.'

Ara chuckled. 'Unless Cani has a hidden fortune, I think what us three can contribute is peanuts compared to these two rich girls.'

'I have been asked if I was willing to promote more hardware in the future.' said Cani. 'That would give us a little extra.'

Guy chuckled. 'Girls, girls, I don't want you to spend your hard earned money on me. I'll just have to make a deal with the kidnappers to write a book about it and sign over the royalties to them.'

Mami nodded. 'But then others might kidnap you for the royalties to the movie.'

Cani looked up. 'Or the autobiographical series of our lives.'

Ara snorted. 'As if anyone would ever create a series about us. I know we receive attention because we're one of the first non-humans to live on this world, and because we've bonded with Guy, but the rest of our daily life is just boring.'

'Oh, I'd call being with you girls very far from boring.' said Guy. 'It's never been more exciting for me since.'

Mami wiggled her lower back against him. 'Like this exciting, you mean?'

He chuckled and blushed lightly. 'That's the sort of thing that happens when I'm completely relaxed and comfortable with you girls, even if it looks the different kind of exciting.'

She turned around and pressed herself against him. 'So, does that mean you don't plan to do anything at these times?'

He looked into her eyes. 'Never plan, but how could I not be willing if you had plans.'

She smiled and kissed him. 'Good.'

***

Guy looked up at faint moving light reflections on the ceiling from a car passing below on the street. Lying in the pile of his sleeping girls was warm but he was getting used to it. It was another one of the curses he felt he was blessed with in his life.

###


12