Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guy sniggered. 'Well, one more surprise makes no difference now.'

***

Pierre looked over the equipment that emulated the lightning strike on the stone, and checked the time. The flash at the clearing was exactly on schedule. He went up to the group with some water. 'Ladies, Guy, how're you doing?'

The gang splashed their face with cold water to recover more quickly from the trip through the dimension, and Guy chuckled. 'You're asking about before or after we jumped?'

Pierre laughed. 'Both. They haven't discovered any side effects to jumping from there to here and back, but we still have to be cautious. It's only been a year since our first accidental jump.'

'How're things here with the tribe?' asked Feli.

'Good.' said Pierre. 'Farming goes well, as well as keeping the herd healthy. Members have taken up little hobbies with the extra free time they gained, like wood sculpting and trying out new ways to cook, and some are experimenting with weaving.'

He talked more about the gradual improvements in living conditions on the way to the village, and called out to Anah when they arrived. She waved at them and came up to meet them. 'How much time left?' asked Cani as she put her hand on Anah's swollen belly.

'Three or four weeks.' said Pierre. 'The period is almost the same between sasatch and humans.'

Anah hugged everyone and the girls couldn't resist touching her tight abdomen. 'Doctor say boy and girl are healthy.' she said and smiled at Pierre. 'They will be most special children in world.'

Guy looked at the man smiling proudly at his wife. 'Quite a different life from before, eh?'

Pierre laughed once. 'You should know, and then some.'

Other members of the tribe came over to greet their visitors, and the playful children couldn't refrain from asking Avia to fly with them later. The celebration of their first arrival began soon and the girls and Guy were treated to the latest discoveries in food and cooking.

Guy leaned back later on a bench next to Pierre with a full stomach and puffed. 'You're doing really great here.'

Pierre nodded. 'I liked my old quiet life, but it's a different kind of quiet here and it's filled with more purpose.'

'Especially with new members of the family coming soon.'

'True.' said Pierre as he gazed at his cheerful wife for a moment. 'So, when will there be an addition to yours?'

Guy smiled a little. 'It's funny you should ask.'

12