Dairy of a Human Snack Ch. 01

Story Info
WIP Collection of mini stories.
956 words
4.17
1.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: This will be a running chain of one shots. Mini stories that come to mind as I work on my full length story ;-D

*~*~*Dairy of a Human Snack*~*~*

~Chapter One~

After a three hour bathing session, I am beautifully clean. I'm soft and smooth everywhere. I took time to shave between my legs. Making sure I'm super smooth and clean. At one point I get distracted playing with and rubbing my soft pussy. Even going so far as to use my waterproof vibrator. Though as per usual, my body won't let me cum because my Dom is neither present nor has brought me to orgasm yet today. It was a condition of sorts that I wholeheartedly accepted. My Dom is in control of my ultimate pleasure and I absolutely love it. I'm done with my selfcare at the same time he is off work. I move quickly up my step stool, onto the bed, and over to his side of the bed quickly to keep him from sitting. My hair (all 23inches of it) is up snugly in a towel. I'm on my knees in front of him with my legs slightly parted. Mostly to keep balance, but also to be enticing. He hugs me tight and cracks my back. It's one of the many reasons I find his strength so sexy.

"I think I did a really good job this time, my love." I purr, guiding his hand gently between my legs, "Would you like to inspect my handiwork?"

He just got off a long day at work so I only expect him to just run his hand lightly between my legs, but he decides to be far more thorough. I gasp as his finger finds my clit quickly and he starts playing with it exactly the way I like. Swirling his finger in a counterclockwise motion. Because my body is so clean at the moment, his finger sticks perfectly to my body and he very easily has me dancing on the edge of orgasm. I quickly feel the wetness grow between my legs.

"Still sensitive from playing in the tub are we?" He asks as my eyes roll back.

"I played but I wasn't able to make myself cum." I answer between gasps of pleasure.

"That's because you only cum for Daddy." He growls.

As the command is given, my body finally gives me the release I had been looking for. It's not a huge orgasm but it's more than enough to give me some sense of calm. As I know he's wanting to unwind from work I started scooting back to get back to my side of the bed. He apparently isn't done with me as he grabs me by my thighs and pulls me to him. This makes me squeal as I love the way he can throw me around like a rag doll. His face falls between my legs as he tastes my clean shaven pussy.

"Thank you, Daddy," I sigh.

His tongue on my clit is by far my favorite sensation in the known universe. His tongue swirls around my clit down to my pussy. He moans as he tastes me. He loves eating me out as much as I love it. My hips naturally push towards his mouth as his tongue laps at my pussy. We both moan as he pushes his tongue inside me. He loves the way I taste and I love feeling his passion and his need as he drinks his fill of me.

"Oh! Yeessss please" I moan "You feel so fucking good"

I feel his tongue move back up to my clit. His mouth suckling and licking until he finds the spot that makes me jerk. That never takes long because he knows my body so very well. Then he sets to work playing with that one spot. My hands go to his hair and I mindlessly play with it as my body starts trying to ride his face without my permission. He chuckles while his mouth is still between my legs and the vibration pushes my right to the edge of orgasm. My hips rock with his tongue as continues to dance over my clit.

"Fuck! That humming..." I moan

He chuckles mischievously and continues his onslaught. I whimper and moan his name. His tongue flicking over my clit as my hips rock with him, begging and pleading for more. He's got just the perfect amount of suction to drive me mad.

"Oh my god, yes! I'm gonna cum!" I moan, and his only response is to hum harder.

This sends me over the edge. The only thing that keeps my legs from snapping shut and crushing his head is the grip he has on them. He keeps me cumming for a good couple of minutes and my mind is starting to go blank, riding his face because I need more. When he comes up for air I'm shaking and breathing so hard. He's got a huge smile on his face.

"Such a good girl, cumming all over Daddy's face." He muses as he dries his beard with the hand towel he keeps next to the bed.

"Thank you" I say, still trying to catch my breath as I sit up, the towel falling from my head.

"You're very welcome." He answers, kissing me deeply.

I love the taste of us mixed together. As I crawl back over to my side of the bed to play videogames he slaps my ass with our paddle on each cheek. This is my reward for being such a good girl...

And just like that, the raging horny sex monster within me is pacified and calm, asleep on her overly plush pillow in my head....