An Encounter with the Hot Neighbour

Story Info
An unexpected audience with the hot neighbor on a sunny day.
1k words
4.2
18.1k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather has gotten warmer and the sun is calling to me. Its a warm day and I'm keen to lie in my backyard and read a book, maybe even have a nap, in the shade of the trees in a hammock I have set up.

I strip down to my underwear and take off my bra, wrapping the bright blue sarong around my body I was given from Rarotonga. I pick up my book, the latest erotic novel from my favourite author, and go into my backyard.

I walk barefoot to the hammock, strung up between two trees it's mostly in the shade and the perfect way to spend the afternoon relaxing. I lie down on my back and begin reading.

It's quiet and I'm enjoying the book, the tension is building between the two main characters and I'm enjoying every moment of it. The quiet is interrupted by a noise over the fence and my attention is drawn to it.

I smile to myself as I see my new neighbor moving around in his backyard. He's just recently arrived there, staying with his Mum. He's hot and I have to admit I've checked him out a few times.

He's also feeling the heat as he's dressed in shorts and a singlet. I can see his biceps and wonder what they'd feel like beneath my hands. My mind wanders and I wonder what the rest of him would feel like.

Would his beard scratch my breasts in just the right way? Would his hands feel rough or smooth on my skin? How thick are his fingers? Would he stretch my pussy if he slide 2 in? And what about his cock?

I feel myself blush and heat floods over my body to pool between my thighs. It's been a while since I've been with someone and the book clearly has me more turned on than I realised.

Maybe it's the sun? Or perhaps I'm just feeling daring because I think he can't see me. But I put my book down and untie my sarong, leaving it around my waist but freeing my breasts.

The warmth of the sun feels good on my skin and my hands move to cup and gently pinch my nipples. My neighbor disappears from my sight but it's okay, I have a really good imagination.

I continue to tease my nipples and feel more than just heat from the sun spread over me. I bite my lip to stop any noise escaping as I close my eyes and continue to wonder about my hot neighbor.

Without really thinking about it my right hand slides under the folds of my sarong and I slide my panties down to rest near my ankles, my index finger sliding over my clit to begin to tease it. I'm already wet so it's an easy motion and my hips begin to grind against my hand.

There's a soft cough and my eyes open, wondering what the sound is. My left hand pauses on my breast and my right hand stills beneath the sarong. I look for the sound and realise my neighbor is there, standing on his side of the fence but not far from where I thought I was hidden in the hammock.

I look into his eyes and feel myself blush but I'm also a little turned on at being discovered. I run my tongue over dry lips and try to think of something as his deep voices says "Need a hand with anything?" As if I'm moving a table or mowing the lawns.

I find myself smiling as I nod my head and finally find my voice "I don't think I can refuse, given I was fantasising about you anyway." I'm not sure where this boldness has come from but I feel myself getting wetter as a result of it.

He climbs the fence in an easy motion and moves around to the more secluded side of the hammock. I sit up a little and look at him, wondering what his next move will be.

He kneels beside the hammock and runs his hot hand up my calf to my knee and under the sarong to my thigh, gently turning my legs to fall off the side of the hammock.

The sarong falls open and my pussy is bared for his gaze. I know how wet I and and I wonder if he can see it. I start to move my hand away but he grabs my wrist and says "Don't stop!"

I feel my body grow hotter still as he guides my feet to his shoulders and looks from my face to my pussy. Ive always secretly loved the idea of masturbating for someone but never have.

I take a deep breath and let it out then resume pleasuring myself. My left hand continues to move between both breasts, lightly scratching my nipples and gently tugging on them. My right index fingers moves in long sweeps, over my clit and down towards my pussy, sliding in to tease myself.

I soon find my rhythm again and begin to grind once more. Only this time my hips move higher as my ass lifts off the hammock and I use his shoulders for leverage.

I can feel his gaze as much as I can see it and it only makes me grind against my finger harder. I add my middle finger to my sweeping strokes and find myself moaning quietly as I near what feels like it'll be an intense orgasm.

Almost without warning it ripples through me. Making me arch my back and push against my hand as my pussy spasms around my fingers. I feel my juices flood my fingers and as I slowly come back down to earth I look down at him.

He's grinning like he won a prize and as I slide my fingers out of my pussy he grabs my wrist once more and sucks them clean. "Thanks for the hand.." I say with a blush as I slide my feet off his shoulders and move my hand to my stomach.

"Any time.." he replies as he stands up and I can see the tent in his shorts. I bite my lip as I look down at it and then back up into his eyes and ask "Do you need a hand with anything?"