All Comments on 'Dais of Undead'

by Thelurkinglizard

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ChasPChasPover 4 years ago
Interesting read

This seems miscategorized. Sounded more like a Fantasy story to me – magic & imaginary beings (zombies, elves, etcetera).

Still, a gripping yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree

Not really horror but very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent Read

Would've liked to see actual sex but the overall picture of the story was one of the most well constructed and intriguing I've found on this site, good show sir!

PornoclesPornoclesover 3 years ago
That was...

Not what I expected.

Pretty good story, though the journey from the monastery to the throne room did drag on a bit. Could be a full length novel with the right treatment.

There are a lot of inconsistencies in the text, did the one legged man only lose a foot or have a gashed leg? Some missing words that should have been picked up in proofreading, some changes in tense even going from present tense to past tense in the same short sentence.

You should avoid terms that would be alien to the world you created but not ours, like the description of the warrior zombies as “roided up humans”, unless steroids exist in this world?

Finally; spear, pike, halberd and ax are four different weapons and the words should not be used interchangeably. Especially not the first two with the second two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous