Daisy

Story Info
Red head farmer gets all her needs met by a new master.
2.7k words
4.5
11.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tractor rumbled beneath her through the paddock. A break in the rain meant that Daisy had to be quick to seed before it started all over again and drenched her in the open tractor. Silently, she cursed herself. She was already drenched. In her rush to beat the rain, she'd ran from the house in her comfiest sundress, Birkenstocks, and a pair of socks, choosing to forego underwear and a bra in her hurry (not an unusual practice for her). The deep rumble of the tractor and the bounces it made on its way through the field always set her on edge. Today in particular as she felt the vibrations through the thin fabric of her dress. Laughing to herself, she'd shake her head periodically to clear the thoughts that seemed to sneak into her consciousness.

Honestly, Daisy loved it out on the farm. She loved people and had the most radiant smile for anyone who took the time to stop and say hi. But sometimes the solitude and and quiet of the farm was exactly what she needed. Even with the new farmhand on board, it was still a big farm between the two of them and sometimes she wouldn't see him for hours. Nic was in the shed today, clearing and fixing a few of the issues that seemed to be a farming constant. Maybe she'd drop by after the rain started, watch him work beneath the ute. Laughing, she shook her head, her auburn hair falling around her freckled face.

The soft curls bounced in front of her chest, tickling the pale mountains of cleavage left by the low cut of her dress. She couldn't help imagining the whispy tendrils of her hair as the caressing fingers of the man inside the shed, exploring her soft skin as his lips-

This was starting to get annoying. 'The sooner I get this beast out from between my legs, the sooner I can act normal,' she thought to herself. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as the tractor beneath her hummed. She actually gasped out loud when she needed to increase the revs to get up a hill. "Ohhhhhhh fuck," she moaned, her voice undulating with the power of the engine. Her eyes wandered over the lush countryside and she found herself looking over the green hills, rising and falling like the heaving breasts of a woman in divine ecstacy. Her thoughts wandered, and this time she didn't have the strength, or the will to bat them away.

She saw Nic's muscular torso, holding hers against the wall. Her breathing ragged as he ground his body against hers, completely in control, smirking down at the desperate redhead as her green eyes begged him to take her then and there. Him tearing her dress away from her body and taking her delicious DDs into his mouth as he picked her up, wrapping her slender legs around his waist. The length of his cock pressed hard against her soaking womanhood as she thrust, ground, and pushed to feel his thick member splitting her lips.

"Fucking hell, Daisy," she muttered to herself. Her face flushed and her nipples hard beneath her dress, she crashed back into reality. Even so, she couldn't help but hum with the throbbing engine.

"Good lord, I'd fuck a small log if it looked enough like a dick right now," she chuckled to herself, her thoughts wandering to the small vibrator in her drawer and feeling a little disappointed that it wasn't any bigger.

The rain began as her thoughts once again drifted to the farmhand. The cool water running down her skin, calming her down a little as she turned the tractor back towards the shed. What started as a light shower, turning significantly heavier as she made it to the shed, parking it in behind the ute.

"Just in time," a voice called from below the ute. "Sounds like it's really coming down out there."

"It certainly is," Daisy replied, walking towards the legs sticking out from beneath the car. Her eyes drifted up the pair of jeans towards the small bulge at the front and she found herself staring before Nic crawled from beneath the car.

His shirt covered in oil, he looked down at himself and laughed, stripping it and tossing it onto a pile.

"That looks like a rag now," He laughed, looking down at Daisy with his half-smile.

Daisy laughed along with him, her eyes combing his chest. She tried to tear them away but seemed unable to.

"You look a tad wet there," he remarked, gesturing to her dress which now clung to her body, saturated. That gave her enough willpower to look away and finally notice her own body, clearly visible beneath the green sundress. Her nipples hard, obvious beneath the fabric which had fallen even lower down her chest with the weight of all the rain.

"I'm... Soaking," she smiled, her remarkable grin flashing out at him. "No chance of a towel around here?"

"Unfortunately not," he replied. "But you can borrow a spare shirt or something? I'm sure I can find something around here."

"Isn't that meant to be kind of sexy?" Daisy smirked, finding that he was slowly, unconsciously moving closer.

"Only thing sexier is a woman in a sundress," he replied, and when Daisy looked down she could see the reaction that her outfit gave him.

"Mmmm I see," she purred. "Maybe this will have to come off then. I don't want to cause you any trouble."

"You might be the one in trouble," he replied, his voice lowering as he came within a step of her.

Her breath hitched as he spoke and she found her heart racing a mile a minute. His bare chest was only a few centimeters from her own, and she found herself reaching out to touch it. Underneath her delicate fingers, Nic's heart raced also as he gazed down into her vibrant green eyes. Taking that final half step towards her, Daisy found herself chest to chest with the tall farmhand and immobile under the gaze of his brilliant blue eyes.

His strong arm encircled her waist, his rough hand resting on the small of her back. His other hand rested softly on her cheek before grazing her skin slowly. Moving his fingers along her jaw to her chin and lifting her face higher.

Daisy found her mind almost blank, completely ready to give up to him. His sexy half smile nearly bringing her to her knees as her chest heaved. Each exhale came as a shudder as the tall man made her feel safer, but less in control.

Slowly. God, so slowly. His lips lowered and hovered, a mere millimeter from her own. His breath was hot against hers, and Daisy found herself almost panting against him, desperate for his touch. With a smirk, he gave it to her. His lips met her's ever so softly as she stood entranced. God she needed more! She could barely believe it when she whimpered as he pulled back. His icey blue eyes held so much promise for her as she silently pleaded with him for more. His hands slid down, carving a path of electricity across her skin and leaving goosebumps in his wake.

"You're stunning," he whispered. "If you really want this, know that I'm claiming you. You're mine, to do with as I wish, when I wish."

His fingers traced a line up her collarbone, towards her shoulders.

"I'm in charge. Which means you listen. And obey. When I claim you, I own you."

Daisy's heart thudded so hard she thought he must be able to see her chest move. She had to remember to take a breath as he held her in his grip.

His fingers slid along her shoulder, his index and thumb fingering the strap of her dress.

"Beg me. Beg me to take you. Then you won't be going back."

The rain pounding on the tin roof sounded like mere background noise as Daisy's hormones flooded her brain. Fuck she was so wet, her pussy throbbed with every word from his bass voice.

"I..." she squeaked.

She cleared her throat, embarrassed.

"I want you," she breathed. "Fuck. I want you so badly. I want you to... Own me. Make me yours. I'll do... Anything."

With that, Nic smirked and flicked the straps of her dress over her shoulders. She gasped as the dress fell into a heap on the floor and he stood there, beholding all of her naked glory. Although she worked hard on the farm, her pale skin had remained light with only freckles to mark the sun. Her DDs sat heavily against her chest, the small pink nipples straining outwards. Her stomach was soft but mostly flat while her ass stood out in everything she wore, pale in a tear drop shape. His rough hands hefted those magnificent tits and weighed them in his hands. His thumbs ran over her nubs, flicking them softly as she gasped.

"Gorgeous," he moaned, his deep thrum felt through her body. His lips lowered to hers again and kissed her harder this time. Hungrier. Her flushed red lips parted for him and his tongue snaked his way inside, dancing with her's. She moaned under his kisses and melted under his touch. Her hands explored his hard chest and stomach, sliding down the surface until they found the barrier to her release.

His belt came away easily under her slender fingers and soon he stood naked too. With her eyes closed, Daisy let her fingers explore the manhood that had sprung free between them. Sliding her fingers around his base, her sense of awe grew as she found inch after inch of meaty appendage. Soon she found herself unable to wrap her fingers completely around his length and it was then that she broke the kiss to stare down at his thick cock.

"Still keen?" He smirked. Daisy couldnt find the words as she saw every need she had fulfilled in the blink of an eye. Stupidly, she nodded her reply.

"Good. Now get down on those fucking knees." He commanded.

Obediently, Daisy sunk to her knees, never once taking her eyes off the thick rod before her. Her hand wrapped around the member as much as she could, jerking it slowly as she inspected it. His veins pulsed powerfully beneath her delicate grip and it nearly flew from her hand when he flexed it.

"Hurry slut," he commanded. Snapping from her daze, she looked up at her stud and slowly licked the entire length of his shaft while her green eyes held his unwavering. Holding it in her grasp, she knew this was the answer. This was the object of her worship. And so she began the sacred act of pleasing the god before her. With reverence, she slowly fed herself with his meat. Nic's strong hands threaded their way through her curls as she used his cock like a breathing tube. Inch by inch that thick length filled her throat until she could go no more, with more cock to spare. His hands held the redheaded slut there for a moment before releasing, giving her time to breathe before pulling her back.

She loved his command. His control. She was so ready for him. Right now she'd do anything and so she attacked his manhood with everything she had. She was his, and her job was to blow his fucking mind. Delicate fingers jerked his cock as her lips stretched around his width, bobbing up and down as she took to it with the enthusiasm of a child with a lollipop. He couldn't help the groans escape his lips as Daisy tended to his cock with a sloppy gusto, uncaring of any need she had except to have more. His cock throbbed under the pressure of her lips and before she knew it, Nic was growling and lifting her to her feet.

"Good slut. God you love it."

Daisy wiped the drool from her lips and smiled up at him.

"Yes sir!"

"Good girl. Bend here, let me see how desperate you are for this."

Daisy's heart stuck in her throat with the thought. Bending at the waist, her arms rested on the ute and her back arched as she presented herself. Her hair flipped over her shoulder, she turned to look at him as he knelt behind her.

"Fuck you look amazing," he growled. "You look so fucking wet. So fucking ready."

She whimpered in response, her need rising.

He smirked as he rose to his feet, the head of his cock lined up against her opening. The smirk widened as he pushed, just enough to split her lips open. To give her a taste.

"Nothing happens until you beg," he promised.

Daisy pouted, and wriggled her way back, trying to get more of him but he backed away. Always keeping his head just at her entrance, he could feel how easily it would be to fall inside.

"Beg," he commanded, slapping her ass.

Daisy whimpered again but obeyed.

"Please. Please fuck me. I need it. I fucking need this cock to split me in half. I need your thick length to stretch me wider than I've ever been. FUCK ME, sir."

His wish granted, Nic proceeded to slowly fill his slut with every inch of his considerable girth. Her gasps turned to moans, which turned to groans, which turned to screams as he surely and slowly gave her his dick. Her head hung as she tried to breathe, feeling her lips stretch as the head of his cock felt like it pierced her stomach.

"Goddamit I love this dick!" she exclaimed, as she pushed back against his hips. Her incredible ass ground against his lap as he allowed her time to adjust

"Please sir. Fuck me. I'll cum for you. I'll do anythi-"

Her promises were cut short as Nic pulled his length out to the head and then pushed the full strength of his hips into her waiting pussy.

"FUUUUUUCK!" Her eyes rolled back and her knees went weak as he began the fuck of her lifetime.

He had no mercy on the redhead, choosing to fulfill his promise and fuck her as he wanted. Hard.

His hand came down again and again over her ass, causing her screams to cut periodically with loud gasps.

"Fuck. This. Is. So. Fucking. Gooooood," she screamed. "Give this to me always. I'm yours. I'm totally yours. Use me. Use me as your little slut, sir. Use me to empty that massive fucking cock."

Her pleas drove him wild, his fingers snaking into her auburn hair he balled into a fist and pulled her head back. Her back arched and suddenly his cock was hitting totally different spots inside.

"Holy fuuuUUUUUUUCKK" her screams reverberated through the shed as Nic drilled his cock inside the desperate farmer.

"Take this fucking cock," he growled, punctuating each word with a powerful thrust. "From now on I'm the one who satisfies you. I'm the one who you love to please."

"Yeeeeeesssss sir," Daisy moaned, her orgasm rising like a wave.

"I'm going to empty myself inside you, my little slut."

"Please sir. Please," she begged, feeling his cock swell inside her.

"Fucking hell. Fuck. Fuck. FUUUUUUCK!!" He roared as his balls tightened and the torrent of cum came gushing from his cock. His thrusts became savage, hard and powerful as Daisy felt herself filling.

That's what pushed her over the edge. The wave of orgasmic bliss crashed inside her and every nerve in her body fired.

"GaaahhHHHHHHH FUCK MEEEEE" she cried as her knees buckled and the aftershocks of orgasm shot through her. The only thing supporting her was the hand gripping her hair and Nic's cock still gushing inside her.

As their orgasms subsided, Nic pulled his sticky cock from Daisy and let her slide to the floor. She looked ragged and exhausted from the pounding but still had the energy to look hungrily up at his dripping length.

Nic smirked as he fed her the softening member, letting her taste the cum that was now running down her thighs.

His cock clean, Daisy looked up at Nic with her radiant smile and laughed, shaking her head. Her auburn curls fell in front of her breasts and the rain continued to fall against the tin roof.