All Comments on 'Daisy'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 1 year ago

Nicely done. Love this. 5 Stars

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Naughty and very fun read, right little firecracker. 5 stars well deserved

PickFictionPickFictionover 1 year ago

Lots of sex, for sure. Good luck in the contest.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[30.08.22]

Tres Zpicy HAWT!

77/10!!!!!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

5/5. Keep it monogamous for 4 MORE YEARS! Loved this one!

Mike9947Mike9947over 1 year ago

Let’s have chapter 2!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Definitely a 5 star start! Hope you can add more now that Kent is home!

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

Great! EXCEPT ... it ended before it really got started. With such a start why did you not add about 12 more pages? Put a little drama into it. Perhaps a bit of jealousy between the brothers, and tension until another sister showed up. And maybe the "Mother" set the whole thing up to begin with? All the hot possibilities that could have been :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clever setup and outstanding delivery!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Hi, S&F, this was hot as summer! I loved the humorous aspects, too, particularly when Mom is explaining the relationship with Great Aunt Myrtle's sister (who would have also been his great aunt unless they were half-sisters, right?) and then on from there. I got a great laugh out of that. I browsed through the other comments since this has been up for a few days before I could get to it and have to agree with JimDiamond that it's quite possible (probable even) that Mom's tired of her sons being bachelors and wants grandbabies before it's too late. Best wishes in the contest but considering how it ended, I'm hoping you decide to continue this for another chapter or 3 after the contest ends. 5*

davepepperburydavepepperburyover 1 year ago

Oh my god, this was amazing. I really need to know what happens next, with two guys in the house...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just so you know, being built like a brick shithouse means that one is stocky, muscly and not very attractive, just like a brick outhouse.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all your kind comments. And just so YOU know, being `Built Like a Brick Shit House`, when used to describe a woman implies, ` Having to do with a beautiful and curvaceous, or well-built woman.`

Which of course perfectly describes sexy Daisy!

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

Thanks for this story. It was a fun read. Definitely need to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

some commenter has not heard Brick House.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...