Daisy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she didn't flinch, and just kept sucking, smiling around my dick, as she milked me of every drop I had. While I lapped up the sweet juice she was squirting in my mouth, I could feel her shivering and shaking, as a pretty powerful orgasm was obviously washing through her.

After we'd both come insanely hard, we collapsed in a pile on the couch, as we both tried to focus on our breathing. But she made me laugh when she said, "Guess this isn't quite what they meant about kissin' cousins, huh?"

We were having such a good time together, we didn't bother going to bed that night, and just stayed up watching porn. Fascinated by everything she saw, Daisy decided we should try a few of the moves, ourselves.

She really got off when she leaned on the couch, face forward, with her weight on her arms. Coming at her from behind her, I grabbed her legs, lifted them in the air, and spread her open wide. And ate into her pussy, till I had her nearly screaming her head off, I made her come so crazy hard.

We went at it like that for hours. Till finally, coming on morning, we were both feeling pretty spent. Dropping a kiss on the top of her head, as she yawned and tucked herself into my side, with her big, pillowy breasts pressed up against me, I don't think I'd ever slept better.

I woke up sniffing the air, from the smell of bacon cooking. Which led me into the kitchen, and the tempting sight of my little cousin, in just a BBQ apron, bending over to put the cooked bacon in the oven, while she had the eggs starting to fry.

When she noticed me walk in, she smiled, and tipped her cheek up for a kiss. But I turned her face and kissed her right on the lips.

After I'd set the table, and she dished everything up, she made me smile when she took off the apron, so I could admire her gorgeous body while we ate.

Watching her tits sway and bounce as I enjoyed my breakfast, no surprise, she had me fully erect by the time I'd finished my coffee, and pushed my plate away.

Of course, Daisy's eyes lit up when she noticed how hard she'd got me. Smirking, she slid her sweet little pussy into my lap, and gifted me a delightful little, good morning fuck, while I enjoyed feasting on her titties.

Clinging to each other as we both got off, I took a look at the clock and winced, when I remembered that I had a lunch meeting scheduled with a client. Still, we decided we'd shower together before I had to leave. And Daisy seemed to really enjoying soaping me up, and even more, licking me clean, after she'd dropped to her knees, and got me off one more time, before I had to go.

After we'd discussed his next quarter's marketing budget, my client probably wondered why I kept looking at my watch, while he was yammering away about some fish he'd caught on a fly in trip to Minnesota.

"Blain, I swear, that thing must have weighed at least twenty pounds, and was probably as long as my arm. And let me tell you, we had some good eatin' that night, with nothing but baked beans, fried fish and potatoes. And not a speck of greens on our plates, because nobody was telling us how to eat." Chuckling, he slapped me on the shoulder and smiled. "You should come along next time. It's a real nice get away." He leaned in and laughed. "Especially since there's no women allowed. Which means, we get to take a break from the wives."

"Yeah, sounds like fun," I said, as I thought about Daisy, probably swimming naked in the pool and dreaming up even more kinky fun, for the moment I got back.

I was glad when Bill finally took a look at his watch, and shook his head. "Well, I guess I should get back to the office, and at least show my face for a few hours, before it's time to head home. And thanks for lunch. But next time, is on me."

"Sure, Bill. Looking forward to it."

I tried to keep eye on the speedometer as I drove home, but thinking about Daisy naked and aroused, I think I was hard before I even pulled into the driveway. Eager to see her smiling face, I unlocked the door, and called out, "Hey you, I'm home."

I swear, in two seconds flat, I could actually feel my dick deflate as I heard my mother called out, "We're in the kitchen, honey. Thought I'd drop in to have a little visit with Daisy, since we were in town, picking up that dress I'd ordered for the wedding in the fall. Your dad's just gone out to get us some fried chicken. We thought it would be nice if we had dinner together, before we have to head back home."

"Yeah, sounds good. I'm glad you stopped in, Mom."

As I pressed a kiss to her cheek, I looked at Daisy who gave me an awkward shrug. She didn't exactly look thrilled at the prospect of spending an evening with my parents, knowing we could be having a whole lot of kinky fun with each other.

Daisy had a made an apple pie, and while she dished it up with ice cream for dessert, I poured the coffee. We both shot each other a little grin when we noticed how often we were looking at the clock.

"So, how are you two getting along?" My mother lifted her gaze from her pie, looking back and forth between us.

"We're getting along great," we said, almost in the same breath.

Mom nodded as she dug into her pie. "Well, I'm glad to hear it. Especially since I doubt you two would have ever met before."

"Yeah," I nodded. "I didn't think we'd ever met. And I'm not even sure how we're related."

I watch my dad roll his eyes, as my mom put down her cup and filled me in. "Well, do remember my grandmother's sister, my great aunt Myrtle? She was a tiny, wiry little woman. And she had seven children, and lived in a house no bigger than a shoe box, by the old church on Main Street."

"No, I don't think I ever met her, Mom."

"Oh, probably because she died before you were born. Anyway, Myrtle's sister Lilibeth, was Daisy's grandmother's great aunt. So - that makes you two cousins, at least pretty distant ones."

I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard that. At least I wasn't getting busy with one of my first cousins.

When they finally left, just before ten, as we stood at the door and waved them off, I wondered if Daisy would be too tired for a little naked fun. But when she cupped by butt and gave it a squeeze, while I was still waving goodbye, I got the feeling she'd be happy to get things going again.

After I'd closed the door, I raised an eyebrow and told her, "You know there's one thing we never did last night."

"Oh, really? I thought we'd explored every position known to man kind."

Chuckling, I said, "Yeah, except for doggy style."

Smiling, her eyes flared as she tugged her dress over her head, tossed aside her bra and panties, and got down on all fours, right in the middle of the entry way.

After I'd ditched my clothes, I got in behind her, and made sure she was nice and wet, with a few long drags of my tongue along her pussy. When I took hold myself and pushed in, I loved the way she mewled as I thrust my hips and filled her up.

"Oh, yeah, that feels good," she purred. I thought I'd die before we finished dinner, I needed this so bad. I'd been aching for it all day."

"You and me both."

Knowing she liked it a little rough, I didn't hold back, and just kept pounding her.

"Oh, wow!" She finally cried out, "I'm coming!" just as the front door opened, and my brother walked in.

We both looked up, as Kent staring down at us in shock, asked, "What the fuck are you two doing?"

Still buried in her balls deep, I just shrugged, nodded at Daisy, and said, "Kent, this is our cousin Daisy, and she'll be staying with us for a few weeks. And Daisy, this is my brother Kent."

When I told him who she was, I thought his jaw was going to hit the floor, he looked so stunned. But Daisy and I just laughed.

Kent shook his head, as he carefully stepped around us, wandered into his room and closed the door behind him.

The two of us looked at each other and broke out laughing, as I muttered, "What the hell, we might as well finish." And that's exactly what we did.

Then I carried her upstairs, and we spent the rest of the night trying to figure out a few new positions of our own.

12