Daisy

Story Info
A man cares for his seductive sister.
3.8k words
4.37
47k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My relationship with my big brother is weird to say the least. Don't get me wrong. I love Nash. I've always looked up to him like he was a superhero, but with our age difference comes a disconnect. I'm nineteen. Nash is thirty one. My psych teacher once told us that siblings born eight or more years apart will develop the traits of an only child. It's true. Being the baby girl, I'm happy-go-lucky and a bit spoiled. And Nash, driven by his self-centered ambitions, has never showed me any attention other than what's expected during holidays and family gatherings. I understand. He was a teen when I was born and had moved away to college when I was seven years old. But now, he has to deal with me. I'm his responsibility. Mom made sure of that.

She just called up Nash from my hospital room and said, "Your sister is getting discharged from the hospital on Friday. She'll be taking a semester off from school and moving out of the dorms. Since you live nearby in Denver, Daisy is going to stay with you while she recovers."

Nash wasn't happy about me moving in, but our parents moved to Oregon last year and as my closest relative, he was obliged to care for me. And though I couldn't ask for a more comfortable bed in such a nice guest bedroom, I'm miserable. My body is wracked with aches and pain. I miss drinking and skiing with my friends. I'm laid up flat on my back with a cast on my mangled leg and wallow in self-pity every day until my next scheduled pain pill puts me to sleep. All because of one epic wipe out.

It was the last run of the first day of Olympic trials for women's Super-G. The run had turned icy beneath the wind and a high noon sun. I knew the danger but the icy conditions cut seconds off my time. Instead of playing it safe, I hit it full speed. I wanted to make the team more than anything. To make a long story short, on the top part of the run, I caught air. A gust of wind, like an invisible hand, caught me. My outside ski went wild and when I landed, I lost control and crashed into the barrier fencing. I've watched a sports network's footage of my crash once. It was a spectacular blur. The network played it in slow motion several times as medics prepared to med-evac me off the mountain. I never want to see the footage again. The results: a broken tibia and torn ligaments on a previously dislocated knee. Six weeks in a cast. Completely out of action. I don't know if I'll competitively ski again. Good bye Super-G. Good bye my dreams of making the Olympic team. Bye bye endorsement money.

Propped up on pillows to watch TV, I gazed at my toes peeking from my cast. I've got to get Nash to paint my toenails. I looked up in time to see Nash walk by my open door on the way to the family room. My successful hottie of a brother was dressed in slouchy grey sweats and a faded blue t-shirt. The way he carries his self with such assuredness and those rugged good looks. I love him. He was gathering his things into a duffle bag to go hang out with his friends for the day. They do stuff like snowboarding, mountain bike riding, or grab a pick-up game at the community courts followed by pounding back beer in a pub. Being Saturday, he hadn't shaved and a carpet of sexy scruff covered his jowls. Those biceps, his strong hands. He even has this masculine smell I find comforting and arousing. I love him so much. Sometimes I wish he wasn't my brother so we could date.

I reached for my pain pills, shook out two, and downed them with the last swig of water from a water bottle. I tossed the empty bottle towards the trashcan. It bounced off the dresser and onto the carpet. Absorbed in self-pity, I pushed my greasy blonde hair out of my face and called my brother's name.

"Nash!?"

"Yeah," he yelled from the kitchen.

"Bring water!"

I struggled to sit up, dragging my cast with me as Nash's approaching footsteps pounded down the wooden floors. He stopped at my door. His face twitched and eyes squinted in disgust at the sight of my stuff strewn about his once perfect room. It was a teenager's mess from days of me knocking over things that I'm unable to reach. Plus, I'm lazy. Nash set the bottled water on the dresser to pick up stuff from the floor.

"Geez," he said, picking up t-shirts, a brush, empty water bottles and dropped hairbands. "Do you have to be such a slob?"

With a pout, I replied, "I'm sorry. I can't reach."

Sometimes I feel bad tricking him into believing I'm more helpless than I really am. But not right now.

He piled my things onto the dresser top, dropped the dirty clothing into a laundry basket and the plastic bottles into a trash can before bringing me a glass of water. As he handed me the glass, his nose wrinkled in disgust.

"You need a bath!"

"I stink that much?" I asked, sniffing my armpits.

"You're a little ripe."

"Okay, I'll take a bath but I need your help."

"Can't you take a sponge bath in bed or something?"

"Noooo. I want a real bath. My muscles ache all the time and the hot water will help. Help me take a bath before breakfast. Then you can go. Okay? Please? You won't be late."

He rolled his eyes. "I'll go run your water."

He turned and stalked out. With my sweetest voice, I called out, "Thank you!"

Dressed in my pajama top and panties, I maneuvered my cast over the edge of the bed, grabbed my crutches and hauled myself up to balance on my good leg. I hobbled from my room into the hallway that leads to Nash's master bedroom. His room was so tidy; so modern and clean with everything in its place. I entered the master bathroom where my brother sat on the edge of the free standing tub and monitored its warmth by dipping his hand into the water. I took a seat on the shut toilet lid and gazed at him as we waited for the tub to fill. Nash got up, went into the kitchen and returned with a kitchen garbage bag. He wrapped my cast in the plastic to keep it dry. I unbuttoned my top and let it fall to the ground. His eyes settled upon my tits for a moment before he looked away. I struggled to pull my panties down my cast and once off, I stood up. The heavy cast caused me to teeter. Nash quickly caught me with a strong fingered grip. I steadied myself with his help and hopped to the tub before sitting on the tub's edge. The water was delightfully warm. My body bumped against Nash's as he helped me ease into the water. He glanced at my breast sinking beneath the clear water before he shifted his eyes to mine. Exuding a sensual feminine power, I smirked up at him as I sank back into the soothing warm water with my cast propped up on the tub's edge. He gazed at my nakedness before ripping his eyes away.

"Are you good?" he asked, as he turned off the faucets.

"Yes."

He unhooked the handheld shower from its bracket and handed it to me before switching the water control to the multi-setting shower head. My soap, shampoo, conditioner and towels were on a wooden stool within arm's reach. I was all set. Nash was about to leave when I grabbed him by his sweatpants. Water sloshed over as I shifted. He looked down at me.

"You gotta stick around," I said. "I'm going to need help getting out."

"Call me when you're done."

He left, closing the door a bit for my privacy but leaving it cracked open in case I call out. Balancing my cast on tub's edge, I slid deeper into the water and let out a sigh of contentment. My hair floated beside my face. My shoulders unclenched. All tension flowed from my body. I closed my eyes and, totally relaxed, sunk further into the water's warmth. As I did, my legs opened a bit more and a whoosh of warm water slammed against my clit which caused me to jerk from the unexpected sensation of a delicious nature. My whole body shivered from the intense pleasure. I grabbed the shower head and set it on a strong steady stream of hot water. I turned it on and shoved it between my open thighs. My clit jumped at the pressure of hot water beating upon it. I closed my eyes and imagined a tongue lapping at my pussy. An image of Nash's head between my legs eating me out rushed into my brain.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned.

At the thought of my brother sexing me up, a climax burst forth and radiated throughout my body. I clenched my teeth shut and let out a low breathy moan to keep from yelping out. Shock waves rippled through groin. I kept the shower head upon my jerking clit until I couldn't stand it any longer. I yanked it away from my pulsing clit and turned off the shower head. My fast breathing began to slow to normal from that crazy deep orgasm. I leaned back into the water and luxuriated in warm water and a sexual afterglow. When the water began to cool, I bathed and washed my hair. I wiped splashed water off my face and called for Nash. He returned to the bathroom with my pink fuzzy robe in hand. He set it on a counter before averting his eyes from my helpless naked body.

"Finished?"

With my clit still twitching, I answered with a wry, "Yeesss."

He leaned down to help me up, turning his head away as I wrapped my arm around his neck. He hauled up my slippery body. Water dripped from my skin as I stumbled up and leaned my body upon his as he lifted me out of the tub. He helped me dry off with a big fluffy towel before wrapping my robe around me and helping me to my bedroom. His subtle cologne was intoxicating. When we returned to my room, a clean pink flannel pajama top and a fresh pair of string bikini panties were laid out on the newly made bed.

"What do you want you want to eat?" he asked as he placed me on the bed.

"Avocado toast and an egg please. Like mom makes."

He left to make my breakfast. He helped me maneuver my panties over my bulky cast before I secured over my butt. I stuck my arms into the pajama sleeves before he buttoned up the top.

"Anything else?"

"Orange juice."

He left the room. I felt so good; nice and clean. Plus the medication was beginning to kick in. I took my blow dryer to my hair and when it was dried, I mindlessly brushed it until it shined. I swung around and leaving the ever present cast above the covers, I arranged myself and my covers until I flopped back with the remote control in my hand and let out a contented sigh. It was the first time since the accident that I felt totally relaxed though my clit still twitched from that bind blowing orgasm. I came hard but still, I wanted more. I want dick. I want it deep inside me.

Nash entered the room with my breakfast tray; a poached egg on avocado toast topped with fresh salsa. He also brought two plastic bottles of water and a glass of orange juice. I shifted and dragged my cast to sit up on which he set the breakfast tray upon my lap.

"Okay, I'm leaving now. Need anything else?"

"No, I'm good," I said, setting the water on the nightstand. "Thanks. And thanks for letting me stay here and looking after me."

"Yeah, no worries. Bye."

He nearly bolted from my room. I could hear him running around collecting his items. A jangle of his keys. A slam of the front door and he was gone. I turned on the TV, ate my meal and set my used tray on the dresser before settling beneath the bedcovers once more. I was a bit cold so I turned on a remote controlled space heater before watching some mindless talk show until I fell into to very deep sleep.

I was awakened by the sound of the front door shutting followed by keys hitting the counter. The sun must be setting. My room was dim and murky. His shoes hit the floor. The clinking of bottles, a slam of the refrigerator door. I would love a beer.

Nash called out, "Hey, Dizzy!"

When I didn't answer to my nickname, he ambled down the hall and entered my room to pause at the doorway.

"Damn, it's hot in here," he said before bending over to turn off my space heater.

"No, it's just right."

Straightening up, he finally got a good look at me. My legs were spread. My face was that of a mischievous pixie as I lazily shifted on the bed while gazing up at him with come-fuck-me eyes and pouty lips. My top was open leaving two creamy mounds of flesh topped with pale pink nipples fully on display. My panty covered pussy beckoned him.

Nash stood there in shock. He gawked at me for a few seconds before approaching to sit on the bed's side. His fingers went to button my shirt. I sluggishly slapped at them away.

"No. Stop," I whined. "Stop it!"

He finally let me be. "Don't blame me if you catch a cold. Are you hungry? What do you want for dinner?"

"Nothing. I'm not hungry."

My hands reached up to clutch his shirt. I pulled him towards me, inhaling his scent as his face hovered above. I rubbed my cheek against his scruffy jaw and breathlessly proclaimed, "I wanna fuck you."

Nash broke away from my grasp.

He murmured, "That's the pills talking."

"I haven't had sex in months. I used to do my roommate, Emme. I miss her."

Though he was totally freaked out, he was captivated by my confession. A smirk settled on my face.

"That's what gets you hot, huh? Girl on girl action?" I asked, squirming with arousal.

Nash had no reply. He just sat there looking at me as though I was something exotic.

I drowsily said, "I used to fuck her with her dildo. She likes dick like me. God, I want dick. I want it now."

Nash's breathing had deepened. I pulled him close once more. His puffs of hot breath tickled my neck. With a willowy breath, I whispered in his ear, "Come on, fuck me, fuck me now."

I smothered his cheek and lips with kisses. He body became rigid. He tore away from my grip before grabbing my wrists to subdue my wanton hands.

He threw my bedcovers over my lower half and muttered, "Maybe you should take a nap."

Nash stood up, grabbed my discarded breakfast tray and left my room. Maybe it was the pills. I am pain free and delightfully sedated. I grabbed the remote control and turned my space heater back on. Still horny, I stuck my hands into my panties and circled my finger over my clit until I fell back to sleep.

A wash of cold air flowing over my chest woke me from my light sleep. My room was dark. It must be night. The shadowy figure of my older brother crept into my room. He turned off my space heater and walked towards my bed to loom over me.

I softy asked, "What?"

He sat on the edge of the bed and reached down to unbutton my shirt. He flipped the top open and stared at my breast paled by the night. His fingers trailed over my flesh, from my cleavage to my navel. His fingers drifted over a nipple where it teased and pinched it until it was stiff.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, wiggling beneath his roaming fingers.

He maneuvered his body over mine, covering me with the entire length of his body. I could feel his hard-on sliding back and forth in the crease of my thighs with the bedding between us. His hand crept down my tummy until his fingers disappeared under the covers and into my panties.

He murmured, "You still wanna fuck?"

"Yeah."

He caught my wrists in his strong hands and pinned them above my head as he ground his pelvis into mine.

He rasped, "So, you did your roommate. You into girls?"

"Sometimes."

"You go down on them or do they go down on you?"

I sighed. "A little of both. I like tonguing pussy and hearing them moan."

"How many guys have you slept with?"

"Three. What? You thought I was a cum slut?"

"I know you're not a cum slut."

Nash stood to pull down his sweat pants and briefs. Silhouetted in the hall's light, I could see his hard-on sticking out long and proud. I spread my free leg as far as it would go to accommodate his hips as he settled between my thighs. I helped him shuck off his smelly t-shirt. He rubbed his naked body against me. I love skin on skin. His eyes never left mine until my eyelids fluttered and closed from the sensation of his chest hair rubbing over my tingling nipples. He ripped my flimsy panties with a quick yank of his hand and shoved aside the tattered pieces. His hand guided his dick to my pussy. The smooth dick head prodded my moist entrance, teasing me, until I could stand it no longer.

"Do it," I begged. "Put it in me. Stick it in."

With a thrust of his ass he entered me, penetrating me with such force that I gasped. My fingers dug into his shoulders. I nearly came when as it slid further inside of me. The wickedness of him being my brother was a total turn-on. Submissive and anchored to the bed by this cast, all I could do was lie there and accept it. It felt like heaven.

He kissed my neck as he moved inside me, rocking us in place as I became wetter with each stroke. I wrapped my free leg around the small of his back and rode his smooth rhythm. My hands roamed over his strong arms. The hair on his forearms reminded me of a beast. I'm fucking a beast! I gave into his powerful strokes as my body released pent up tension from being tightly wound body. I quickly built to a climax. I didn't care if he came or not. His hands cruelly dug into my. My body seized and I yelled out as an orgasm ripped through my loins.

"Ohhhhhhhh," I groaned as it burrowed deeper inside me.

We grappled each other and babbled as our comingled body parts became sloppy wet. He quickened his pace. The headboard thumped against the wall until he suddenly pulled it out, got up on his knees, and stroked himself until with a feral groan, his cum spurted all over my chest. He stayed that way, squirting cum on my chest. I smeared the sticky white droplets into breast with my hands as my body writhed in an after sex glow. When the last of his hot sticky cum dripped from his dick, his knees until he collapsed beside my body.

Five nights later, Nash crept into my room again. He pushed up my t-shirt and played with my breast as he kissed my lips and face. We exchanged no words as he put on a condom. He fucked me, we came like crazy and then he left. This continued for weeks. I swear it helped me heal. We were caught in some twisted sexual paradise. I await with open arms and legs. I love his cock, so smooth and hard. When he straddles me and sticks it in my mouth, I accept it with open lips and a caressing tongue. He loves when I stroke his inner thighs as he shoves his hardness down my throat. He's cum in my mouth. He's cum in my lubed ass. We've had so much sex that my vagina is raw. My pussy lips are puffy. And still, I want more.

In the light of day, we act as though nothing had happened in the dark. He cooked, cleaned, took me to my appointments and even came with me when my cast was removed. He took very good care of me. I wanted to stay his forever, like a submissive to her master. But summer was nearly here and it's time for me to get back to school. I'm mobile again. I'm off the pain pills and going to physio therapy. It's time for me to get back my life. It's time for our thing to end. It's time for me to leave this room of secrets.

When Nash's SUV was crammed with the last of my things once stored, he followed on our one hour drive back to my student housing in Colorado Springs. He helped me move in and stayed as I stocked my fridge with groceries bought on the way. He looked around my humble apartment with a bit of nostalgia.

He had hard time looking at me and finally said, "So, you know, call if you need anything."

"Yeah, I will. And thanks for letting me stay at your place. You took good care of me." I cuddled up to him and whispered, "I get hot just thinking about it."

He kind of pushed away. "I gotta get going. See you around."

I get it. He can't handle the fact that, for weeks, he had sex with his little sister. I slid my hands into my pockets and backed away. His eyes softened.

"Hey, you need anything, you call me. Okay?"

"Okay," I replied. "And thanks again. See you at Thanksgiving? Mom will be so disappointed if you're not there."

"I'll be there."

Nash left my apartment and I watched from the window as he got into his SUV and drove away. As I unpacked, I smiled at the thought of Thanksgiving with my family. Pumpkin spice, turkey and sex with my brother, lover, and healer, Nash. Maybe even a ski run or two. The future is bright.