Daisy Learns to HUCOW

Story Info
Life & death driving mistake leads to strangers who HUCOW.
11.4k words
4.76
13.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mason_Hawk
Mason_Hawk
76 Followers

Daisy could feel the grip of her SUV letting go as the snowdrift lifted her undercarriage higher than her tires could reach. It came to a halt with a jerk, spilling her coffee everywhere. The whole vehicle smelled like French Vanilla, it gave the scene an oddly comforting feel. She put her SUV in reverse and gave it some gas. The tires were all spinning, but the snow drift wouldn't let them touch the ground.

This was all her fault, the main road was almost at a standstill and she had to see if she could make better time on a side road. After all, she had a four-wheel drive SUV. What's a little snow to a vehicle like that? But it wasn't just a little snow, with every minute the snow got heavier and she got farther from the highway. Now she was out in the country without a house for miles. Her poor SUV had been struggling and now was useless. With no cell signal, there was a good chance she might die out here.

It was one thing to leave the main road, but Daisy had decided to push her luck even more. The map showed an L-shaped travel route, Daisy was going for the diagonal straight across it. It could have saved her over an hour and gotten her out of the weather that much faster. But all that didn't matter as she tried rocking her car from forward to reverse, the tires still couldn't get any traction. She was sure if she could just get past this snow drift she would be ok.

Daisy really began to worry, looking at her phone she realized she had been stuck without a single soul in sight for over an hour. In another hour she wouldn't be able to see where the road was even if she could get her SUV free. Here she was stuck on the side of a road whose name she didn't know watching as her quarter of a tank of gas slowly headed toward empty.

Why was it that she could never follow the conventional logic, the normal path? Why couldn't she have just stayed on the main road and waited like everyone else in bumper-to-bumper traffic? This was one of her ex-husband's complaints, he would say, "Daisy, she's always jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire." She had to stop thinking about him. The last thing she wanted to do was die in the cold with thoughts of her ex running through her mind.

It was with a sputter that her SUV picked that moment to run out of gas, she would really pay for her impatience and short-sightedness if she lived that long. There was a smell of sulfur she recognized from the last time she ran out of gas, something about a catalytic converter. That smell confirmed she was in deep crap now. Didn't they remove legs in cases like this? Didn't they cut off fingers for extreme frostbite? She had to get her mind off these thoughts. Daisy tried to think of how beautiful the countryside looked all covered with snow. How the trees looked Christmasy with a white coating on their limbs. Her eyes watched the dancing snowflakes as they twirled around in the sky, they were slowly getting fuzzy.

She had drifted off to a cold-induced sleep by the time the boys spotted her fancy van-like car from their corn field, she was lucky their truck sat up high or they might have missed her. Buck and Bo were out looking for deer and knew the snow in the upper field was less than three feet deep. There hadn't been any deer out in the regular spots, so the brothers decided to check the fence line before the weather got any worse. They still had cattle heading back to the barn, they didn't need to lose any to a blizzard.

That's when they saw this fancy car/van thing stuck on the gravel road. Buck saw the driver passed out in her seat and being the oldest of the two brothers sorta put him in charge. Walking in waist-deep snow he yelled. "Hey Miss, you ok in there?" He didn't see her move. He pounded on the window. "You alright?" Nothing. The door was locked, but that was nothing for a couple of country boys. They popped the lock and carried her back to their truck. It was a big four-door four-wheel drive and the heat was on high.

Buck was rubbing warmth into her cold hands when she woke with a start. She pulled her hands away as she looked out the windshield at her SUV fifty feet away covered in snow. Her eyes were filled with terror and her head was aching. "Who are you? Where am I? How did I get here? What's happening?" This guy looked straight out of a murder movie with his overalls and his extra-large boots. Daisy panicked and grabbed the door handle to escape. She leaped from the tall Four-by-four and fell straight into a snow drift. Landing on her back she was covered in snow blinding her eyes. She swung her arms like she was swimming, slowly digging her way to the bottom of the snow mound. The freezing snow was biting at the skin on her face and she was breathing in the fluffy flakes with every gasp.

Buck had made his way around the truck in time to reach out and pull her from the snow like she was a child. Daisy was amazed at how he lifted her full figure back into the truck like she weighed nothing. "Christ almighty Missy, are you trying to freeze to death?" He kept lifting until she was back in her seat, her clothes coated with snow.

Bo was in the backseat and when he said, "Lady lady, that was some fall you took!" Daisy about jumped out the door again, she didn't know anybody was back there. Buck had returned to the driver's seat and he had about as much as he could take from someone he felt should be grateful. "If you want out, get out. If you want to warm up, warm up. But if you drag any more snow into my truck your butt is getting a whooping."

He let out a heavy breath and tried to hold his temper in check, but it was clear she had pissed him off. "How about we start with this, What can we do to help you?" His parents had raised them with some manors before they passed away. They had been hit walking along this very road. Killed by some city slickers speeding down the county roads like rules didn't matter this far in the sticks. He had no patience for fools that came this far out in this kind of weather without being prepared for the snow they could see before they left home.

Daisy calmed but kept one hand on the door handle. "If you could just give me a push off this snow drift I'll be fine." Buck heard her say it, he just couldn't believe she believed it. "Sure, lady." Bo cut in saying. "But Buck, we can't. She can't." But Buck just shushed him. "We are going to do what the lady says and she says she wants our help getting off that snow drift." They knew this was a waste of time, the snow was deeper than when she got stuck. Anyway, they were a couple of big strong farming boys and this would be nothing for them. Just a little wasted time and effort.

Daisy jumped out of the truck and found herself waist-deep in the snow. She tried to walk, but the snow was too heavy. Buck just walked over and lifted her like a basket, carrying her to her vehicle. Once behind the wheel the motor moaned and groaned. But what could it do, it was out of gas. Daisy's head hung down, they had to think she was some kind of idiot. "I think it's out of gas." With hand motions, Buck directed Bo toward the truck where he retrieved a five-gallon gas can. With a few minutes to empty fuel into the tank, the engine sprang to life with a sputter.

No words were needed as the two young men got in position to push. The SUV started rolling and Daisy cheered, that is until she hit the next snow drift less than ten feet away. The boys walked up and pushed again and again the vehicle went about ten feet before getting stuck. "Just a little farther guys, I don't think it's as deep up there." The guys had known their share of women. Some were stubborn and bullheaded, they would have to push until she could see the bigger picture. They had pushed the damn thing plenty far enough before Daisy finally gave up. The final straw being she was getting stuck on the medium stuff and the heavy stuff ahead was much deeper.

"Is it safe to leave it here on the road? I can see it can't go any farther by pushing." Then it hit her. "Maybe you can tow me past the bad part, it might be better over this little hill?" Buck looked her in the eyes and shook his head, this woman would beat a dead horse for days. "Let me carry you to the truck, we can talk there. I lost feeling in my feet about ten minutes ago, how you doing Bo?" His brother just said. "No feet, no feet." Daisy was beginning to realize Bo might be a bit slow. But she still let Buck lift her and carry her back to the truck.

She felt bad that she had been using these strangers like a hammer or a screwdriver. Tools that had no feelings or human frailty. She needed badly to get down the road and hadn't thought of how they were doing or that they might have a life of their own they needed to get back to. With the truck's heater running, she had a moment to evaluate her situation. What an entitled bitch they must think she was.

"Let me show you something." Buck tossed the truck into four-wheel drive and pulled it onto the gravel road. It was jacked up and had big tires, almost made for this stuff. Looking around the truck she realized they were more prepared than she was, they didn't count on snow plows or triple-A to get them out of trouble.

Feeling the truck making headway, Daisy said. "Better yet, just run me to the closest gas station or truck stop, I can make arrangements to get my SUV towed from there." Buck gave her a look and started pulling forward. The big truck jumped and lunged tossing snow everywhere. As they got to the top of the little hill, Buck spoke. "See this flat area up here? On a normal day, it's a ditch with the road going down and back up the other side. If you would have made it to the top of this incline, you would have sunk down into that big drift and we wouldn't have found your dead body until after the snow melted."

She had heard that country boys spin yarns and pull your leg, she didn't trust these strangers. "I don't believe you." And with that statement, Buck gave her an angry look, and with her on his last nerve he punched the gas pedal. She heard Bo in the back whooping and hollering as the truck jumped into snow higher than the windows. There was nothing but white and the truck made a thump and then a spinning noise, but it was no longer going forward.

Turning to look at Daisy, Buck said. "You really are a dense one. Thinking you're super smart with your city education and sure you know everything, yet you don't know when to get in out of the snow. Got your SUV thinking to yourself that nothing will stop it, when this truck here can't even go forward. Well here's that dip in the road I told you about, believe me now?"

Daisy was shaking, they were under the snow and now they wouldn't be found until after the snow melted and it was all to show her she didn't know everything. She had gotten off the main road in the middle of a snowstorm while low on gas. She tried to take a shortcut, and found herself stuck in the middle of nowhere. Now she was acting like she knew more than the locals who knew this road like the back of their hand.

Buck was now totally over this city girl's shit. "Can you feel your feet now Bo?" Bo nodded. Buck started rocking the truck back and forth until he could see daylight through the front windshield. They had compacted some of the snow and knocked the fluff out of it. When he was done, he had left it in neutral. He was waiting for her to say something, but she thought better. "Ok, let's hook up the wench like on that icy day last winter." Two doors opened and the guys got out not saying another word. Buck and Bo both had a bright yellow tow strap in their gloved hands. They disappeared in the white fluff, but she could hear their hands on the side of the truck.

It was then, left alone and no longer with her guard up, that she took in her surroundings. The first thing she noticed was the smell of a cup that she was sure had stale chewing tobacco in it. Then there was the smell of a dog that she was sure they owned for hunting more than a pet. There was a manure smell coming from the dirt on the floor, she moved her feet to the sides.

Suddenly the truck jumped backward as a high-pitched sound came from what she assumed was the wench. It crept slowly backward until she could see light through the side windows. "Shorten the line." It was Buck's voice slightly muffled. The truck started moving again until it was back where he had been before lunging into the white abyss.

The doors flew open and both guys jumped in. "Care to go for a ride?" Daisy didn't really like the idea, but what choice did she have? Anyway, every one of her choices had been the wrong one for hours now. At first, she had been afraid of being raped, maybe taken advantage of because she was stranded. But if that were the plan, they wouldn't have gone to the trouble of pushing her vehicle. They never would have put gas in her car either. She realized these guys would have raped and murdered her long before now, they showed her no signs of bad intentions.

The truck crawled off the road and back into the safer cornfield. "We are going cross-country using the higher ground. This is where the snow drifted from, the snow that filled in that gully back there. There's only so much high ground around here though, so no we can't drive you to a gas station or the nearest Starbucks." Everyone could hear the sarcasm in Buck's voice.

"Once we get to the farm, we'll get enough five-gallon containers to fill your tank. That should keep your city truck running all night and still have enough to reach that Starbucks." From the back seat, Bo said. "Using half a gallon an hour and your twenty-two gallon tank, you'll do just fine." He looked at her saying. "That's forty-four hours of gas, in case they don't get the road cleared tomorrow."

Daisy realized that Bo wasn't slow, it must be that he was awkward around strangers. The truth was Bo was awkward around beautiful women. If he didn't know them he got tongue-tied and his thoughts got scattered.

Daisy looked out the window, the snow was still coming down. She asked respectfully. "Mind if I turn on the radio?" It was on a country station but she found the weather easily. All they were talking about was the blizzard that had blown up all of a sudden. Daisy knew the situation was getting worse. "I don't want to stay in my SUV all night. What if it quits and I freeze to death? What if it gets the rest of the way buried and they can't see it to find me." The radio said it would continue to snow for at least three more days. "Three days! I can't stay in my SUV for three days."

She then pictured herself being tossed into a big hole and being fed from a bucket lowered into a pit. That they would keep her down there only strong enough to have sex when they needed it. Then she thought of getting back in her truck with only a tank of gas between her and certain death. There really was no good choice here.

The truck crawled through fields and cut through a woods. She was sure they were taking her to the place with the pit. Or worse yet, a smokehouse where her skin would be dried and her body preserved to be molested long after she had died.

Just then they pulled up to a very small house with a large barn and a storage building. Daisy had to ask. "This is where you live?" Buck smiled saying. "Welcome to the plight of the american farmer." As if not hearing her request to avoid dying in her SUV, he jumped into snow that was only a foot deep and headed for the storage building for gas containers. Bo jumped out behind him and Daisy jumped out last. "Can't I at least come inside and dry off first? I can see the smoke from a fire curling out of your chimney. I'm soaked to the bone here."

Buck and Bo looked at each other like this was a big problem. "The barn is actually warm and comfortable too. You can dry off in there." Daisy rolled her eyes. "Look, you're single bachelors, I get it. Your place is a mess, I can look past all that. Just let me dry out next to the fire. Really, I won't look down on you no matter how bad it is." She was the one taking the risk here, what was the problem? Bo just shrugged and turned toward the house.

Once inside Daisy saw that not only was there no wasted space, there was no free space at all. There were guns right out in the open where they could easily be seen, and an unusable kitchen overflowing with cast-iron and cooking pots. All-around boxes of food supplies covered most of the floor. Then there were the walls, they had pictures on them. Not just any pictures, pictures of bare-breasted women in very compromising positions. They were all big bare-breasted women. Daisy was a big-breasted woman with a similar build.

As soaked as her clothes were, she still kept them on and her jacket pulled tight. She was built like the woman in these pictures and they weren't normal pictures. These women were dressed or undressed like cows, cows! She eyed the door, but what could she do in the deep snow that she would surely run into? How long would she last wearing wet clothes into a three-day blizzard? She tried to act like she didn't see those pictures, but she had been staring for too long.

Bo saw one particular picture she had been looking at and said. "That's Betsy, she'll be back come spring. This will be her fourth year." Bo had to laugh at the way Daisy's jaw dropped open. Buck on the other hand didn't like city people passing judgment on him and his friends, especially nose-in-the-air city people. Those were the ones that knew what was best for everyone else. He just said. "Betsy has a Ph.D. from DePaul University, but we first met her at Purdue. Bo and I were studying Agricultural Sciences when we shared a class with her." That should put this smug woman in her place, Buck thought.

Sure enough, there were the two degrees hanging on the wall among the pictures of women doing things she didn't understand. That's when she saw a family portrait with the boys and their parents all smiling lovingly. She couldn't help herself, she had to say it. "What would your parents think if they knew what you were doing to these women?"

Buck just laughed. "Mom was a HUCOW and would have been today if those kids from the city hadn't run both of them over." Daisy didn't understand what she was seeing. "HuCow, what the hell is that? Are you telling me these women are doing something called a HuCow? Daisy looked at the pictures again, there must have been over twenty of them. This was clearly some form of pornography, some weird sick kink this whole family had been into. This is what happened when you lived too far from the normalcy of the city.

She didn't want to be in this house a minute longer, she was worried about her safety again. "Can you walk me to the barn? I think I'm ready to check it out now." She needed to warm up, but she wasn't taking anything off seeing that she was built like all of these women. Hell, she was built like their mother had been.

She wrapped her coat around her body even tighter, but being wet it just passed the cold straight through to her bones. But still, she preferred to go back out into the snow and down to the barn. As they reached the barn door, she heard what sounded like cows on the other side of a wall, but they turned the opposite way. She knew this barn was a lot bigger than what she was seeing and they were right, it did feel warm.

It was Buck who said. "We can offer you the barn for the night if you won't go back to your SUV. You'll not only be warmer in the barn, it's actually very comfortable." Buck turned on the lights and they walked into a slightly bigger room with hay and stalls. "Only Elsa comes over to this side and that's just for the morning milking. The hay is fresh, the stalls are unused by animals, and also somewhat clean. The large blankets are here on these shelves, but I'm afraid the only backup clothes are in the third stall. I'm sure you'll find those items most offensive. Other than that, is there anything else you need to know about before we head back to the house?"

Mason_Hawk
Mason_Hawk
76 Followers