Daisy Lighthouse Ch. 06: BOSTON CREAM

Story Info
Daisy goes all naked ninja on some bikers.
5.2k words
4.78
3.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,840 Followers

The nightlights of Boston fluttered by as Glenn Mercer drove home from the dinner date, he and his new... good question, potential slave Daisy Lighthouse had partaken in. He was stoked by the power exchange that Daisy had actually obeyed without any sign of hesitation. Adding to his performance he had acquired a new play toy to practice his dominion over. Having Daisy to thank for initiating the new toy's interest, led him to set the young woman's course for the remainder of the evening. However, the event that would take place remained to be seen, only to be witnessed over cell footage if she truly did as she was told. The hostess at Pierre's, one Melissa Kraig would take him up on his offer after hearing the waiter Alexander had earned a $200 dollar tip. The man was careless and had to brag. Not only that but he had his own eyes set on the gorgeous young girl. He would not get the chance, however. Another disappointment felt.

Tonight, was hardly over in Glenn's thoughts. Thoughts that Daisy Lighthouse had for once refused to confiscate for her own benefit via telepathy, her ANNdroid body capable of such an amazing feat of tech. Daisy could only smile at her earlier endeavor. Obedience had found a calling within her now that she inhabited such a magnificent android body. Confidence exuded like a raging river. She had to literally bite her nail to avoid a rash of maniacal giggling that begged for release. Good thing that nail was invincible, regenerated if broken as part of any disguise. Her new body was a miraculous achievement in advanced cybernetics. For all intents and purposes, she was as real as real got, yet not. Billions of dollars spent on her alone, she called herself the highest paid hooker God ever made.

No words were spoken upon their carriage ride as Glenn wove a path across the city into a seedier area known for its bars, strip clubs, and street walkers. Noting the variety of women strolling the sidewalks, Daisy felt tempted to read Glenn's thoughts on their loitering, yet she pressed her lips forbidding her psi talent from revealing his inner most thoughts. Since the restaurant she had made the decision to do her best to resist invading his privacy even if it meant failing him by doing something he might not have wanted. That alone would prove to him she wasn't perfect rather than knowing his every move in leading her. Too many coincidences would least a nasty trail.

All along, since the night of their poker game with his friends, she had absorbed his every thought to be more and more what he wanted. Yet, each time she had, made her actions all that more obvious. Even he would catch on to her ability at some point. Something she just couldn't explain without risking his life. Sooner or later, the Government would pursue her. A loss such as her android body could not be justified. The only thing delaying that was the nerve agent she and her fellow scientists used to prevent entry into the sub basements where their labs were. As long as they couldn't access entry or cameras with the power grids destroyed it gave the refugees a chance to spread out and live the only lives, they now knew. Each within an android or ANNdroid body as long as their brain patterns weren't destroyed, they could enjoy a newfound co-existence. It was simply staying under the radar.

Daisy's anxiety overtakes her jubilation suddenly. Try as she might she feared not knowing what Glenn was thinking. She was so torn. Could she continue reading him without getting caught? "Calm down, Delores. DAISY! You're making a mountain out of a mole hill. Even if Glenn ever did suspect you could read minds how would he prove it? You can be his every desire through knowing exactly what he wants." Damned if she do, damned if she don't!

At odds within she feels her shouldered Angel tap at her. "What if I were to pick up on something I shouldn't? Being an open book could jeopardize our friendship. Some things should never be known. Lord knows I have my own secrets. Even if it weren't being an Anndroid. I just don't know what to do. It's delicious knowing my every move comes right after he thinks it. I can see it in his eyes how happy he is. In just a short period of time I've evolved Glenn into a confident master. Yet again, am I too eager in adopting this role of slave knowing I may have to run away tomorrow or the day after? I could crush Glenn's spirit now that he's opening up." She frowns, still nibbling on her artificial nail, which was all but indestructible in its nanotech polymer, her mood changing in a moments thought.

"It's so easy for me to be what he wants because my own desires fit like a glove. Add to that the fact I'm all but Aphrodite. My own confidence is overwhelming. I never knew this sort of world outside of a porno or a book. My old body would never have experienced this side of an unlived fantasy. Should I continue on this path and read Glenn's thoughts? Give him nothing but my best? A best that he requests. Orders of me. Even when he doesn't speak it aloud. I feel like an addict. It's difficult to go without reading you, Mister Mercer. Your thoughts are always so juicy."

She drops her hand into her lap and eyes Glenn in the shadows of the night lights. He was so handsome to her. Was it so wrong to become addicted to eavesdropping? If it ever did spook her she could always leave. Or, hide the fact she knew something that only he should know.

With a sigh she decides, "My Master should never be intruded upon by his slave. I have to stop reading you, Glenn. At the risk of failing you, I fail you. Order me verbally I shall obey and anticipate what you want to the best of my ability." Warmly smiling she notes Glenn slow his car's acceleration. Turning his steering wheel, he guides the car into a parking lot. She spies a neon sign over the front door of the accompanying establishment which said Adult Bookstore, one called "HOLE IN THE WALL." She raised an eyebrow at the name. "Wonderful! Glory holes in their name."

Parking, Glenn shuts the engine off, sitting in silence as he mentally counts the cars in the lot as nine. Unfastening his seatbelt, he steps out of the car and walks around to open Daisy's door. He then turns and walks away. Sensing that he opened the door as in to follow him, she did so. After hearing her shut the door he lifts his keychain up to his shoulder and utilizes his remote to lock up his car. BEEP! BOOP! Glenn ignoring her made her smile. He was trying so hard to appear charismatic.

From a distance she trails him, heels clattering on the asphalt lot. Noting Glenn reach the front door he stops and awaits her to catch up by sound alone. Thanks to the night lights her reflection in the glass helped. Instead of waiting further he heads inside and lets her enter of her own hand. Manners were abandoned. Daisy was the slave, not the respected girlfriend. A smile couldn't resist any further hiding. Luckily, she couldn't see it for herself, her sensors withholding info on Glenn's emotions or blood pressure. Adrenalin seemed obvious enough.

Within she notes numerous men of all ages looking over magazines. DVD's. Even clothing. She could tell a few of them were cross dressers. Only two women skulked about. One businesslike. The other goth and assuredly a hooker. Her clothing overly revealing. Purple hair added to her persona. All save for a jet-black ponytail. Pop bottle glasses over her eyes reminded Daisy of Velma from Scooby Doo. For a prostitute she went for the nerdy route. Maybe that was in fashion.

Glenn strolled about sizing up the place. Patrons seemed distant and not really interested in Daisy. In all reality most seemed more intrigued by Glenn himself. Including the hooker. She beguiled him each time she looked his way, each time, he too admired her. There was just something about this girl. Maybe it was her unique appearance. Certainly, barely legal.

Realizing a mental connection Daisy chose to access her telepathic mode. Exploring the thoughts of those around them, with her onboard talents capable of one person at a time she was able to avoid her promise of not invading Glenn's head. Moving about of her own volition she would let Glenn come for her if required.

Hearing comments through their thoughts she discovered many were gay. The businesswoman type definitely a lesbian. The goth hooker she discovered had a different story. She wasn't a hooker by force, merely survival. A young woman lost in what she wanted in life. Daisy could relate. There was a loneliness in her mind. Picking up on her attraction toward Glenn made Daisy grow curious. Pondering over her interest she picks up on Glenn's own thoughts unintentionally. Try as she might Daisy herself was still learning how to control her newfound talents. All she could do was attempt to avoid Glenn's thoughts if they appeared.

"I wonder what she's all about. Looks young. Cute in a strange kind of way. Flirtatious eyes that's for sure." Glenn studied. Turning her attention back to the girl, Daisy calls upon her internal computer to do a facial recognition scan on the girl to learn more about her. Her computer designated by the name of Clara enlightened Daisy with a rich history. A hacker mainframe installed within her circuitry prevented any other hackers eavesdropping on her research.

"Riley Whittaker. A runaway from Syracuse New York. Barely eighteen. Abusive parent. father a drunk. One sister by the name Ramona, age 15 still at home. Mother died of cancer last year. Poor girl. No wonder she's so lost."

The girl's rambling thoughts spoke volume, "He looks like he has money. Cute too. I wonder if he's interested. Keep's looking my way. Of course, I'm looking at him just as much. I hate this selling my body. Why can't I just find a nice guy to take care of me? At least for a while."

"He is cute isn't he?" Riley jumps, not realizing that Daisy had snuck up on her.

"Don't do that." Riley shivers.

"Sorry. I notice you keep staring at Glenn."

"Glenn? Is that his name? Oh shit. You must be his wife."

"No. His plaything. He owns me."

"Hooker?"

"Not at all. Just proud to call him Master."

"Wow!" Riley is caught off guard, "Sounds painful."

"Only if ignored by him." Daisy smirks, "He's a good man. Treats me very well. As you can tell." She pivots in step to let the girl admire her attire and beauty.

"Hot!"

"Thank you. You're quite pretty yourself. Definitely someone who strives for identity." Daisy carefully reaches over to caress the girls purple locks, "I love your hair."

"Me too." Riley becomes edgy, Daisy picking up on her nerves via heartrate. That and her flinch to express the need for space.

"Forgive me. I didn't mean to spook you. My name's Daisy."

"Hey! I go by Haze."

"Hello Haze. What brings you to a place like this?"

The girl winces, "I could ask the same of you."

Daisy points sheepishly toward Glenn, "Master. He thinks I need some new toys. Clothing perhaps."

"Cool. I'm just keeping warm. No place else to go really."

"Oh? Why is that?"

"No money. No room. I had a sleazy apartment but I fell short on rent."

Daisy pouts lightly, "No job?"

"Look at me. I'm built. Just like you. Only tiny. I do what I need to do. Guys get a little too rough though." Riley reveals hidden bruises under her shirt sleeve, "Had enough of that crap when I was a kid. I'm taking a breather I guess." Saddened by her revelation Daisy understands, the girl was at least honest. Behind them Glenn decided to interrupt their conversation.

"Who have we here?" He grins dryly. Riley turning to swallow beneath his glare.

"This is Haze. May I speak freely Master?"

"You may."

"Haze here is very sweet. She for the moment is homeless."

"Well dressed and well kept." He looks her over, "You don't look homeless."

"I bathe where I can. I've only been evicted three days now. You don't have to feel sorry for me. I wasn't asking for any hand outs." Haze appeals to both of them, "Perfume does wonders."

Daisy overseeing her thoughts, the girl felt badly at appearing needy. She was quite independent. "Master if I may?"

"Talk."

"As you found me in a similar light, is there room to assist another?"

Haze puts a palm up reluctantly, "Hold up Miss Goddess. I just said I don't need any handouts. I don't know you people."

"She's right Daisy. Let's leave her be." Glenn turns away and returns to looking over a wall of sex toys.

"Forgive me Haze. I too was homeless. I merely offer friendship. As my Master has defined my choices I will say goodbye. Please, do be careful out there."

"Thanks. I'm not mad at you, just edgy."

"I understand. Goodnight Haze." A warm smile leads her to follow Glenn. Haze felt alone very fast. Fear of everything kept her at arm's length. The girl did know she had very little options besides a back alley dumpster dive for hotel and room service. Even as her thoughts rally the courage to approach Glenn of her own admission, Daisy hearing every word remained quiet. She would not interfere further unless Haze came forward.

During their adventure Glenn selected numerous toys to be used in the future. Of these accessories including a sex swing, butt plugs, monster dildos which were essentially horse cocks made of rubber and silicone. A vibrating wand called EPISINNER a catchy version of the word Epicenter, and bondage ties added to his carry basket along with lotions and oils for a more intimate pleasure. As she thanked him each time he showed her something she heard the front door ping, new customers entering. Certain folks left at seeing the type of men entertaining the store, themselves putting down supplies in favor of a fast retreat. Sizing up the bruisers Daisy worried that this could get ugly. Their thoughts were almost brutal. Biker bad boy brutal.

"Ignore them." Glenn notes Daisy's expression.

"Yes Master."

"I'm proud of how quickly you're adapting to this."

"For my Master... anything."

Hearing further destructive emotions the four bikers perused poor Haze as she sifted over lingerie. The girl was merely hiding the best she could. As they silently stalked her Daisy acted of her own volition, overriding Glenn by exploring the store to go undetected as much as possible. Reaching a video porn arcade Daisy opens the door. With nobody inside she glances at Haze to join her. The girl swiftly decided it was safer in numbers. Cutting Haze off one of the bikers stood in the girls way.

"Love the hair. Gotta boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Looking for something to turn your man on?" He flutters the lingerie racks dangling outfits.

"I was. My friend is waiting on me over there. You mind?"

"Friend?" He leers over his shoulder spotting Daisy, "Daaamn that's one hot friend you have there. She a stripper? Porn star?"

"Just a friend."

"Howdy friend." The biker waved at Daisy with a sly grin. Seeing Daisy attempting to rescue Haze, Glenn holds his cell up with the screen facing the man to show him a dialed number of 9-1- with an unfinished call of 1. Squinting at Glenn's quiet bravado the man puts his palms up, "We're all friends here... friend." Two for one special!

"Ladies?" Glenn motions them to his side. Daisy flutters her fingers at Haze to join her Master. "Let's pay for our items and get out of this hellhole." He confides via whisper, "I'll drop you off anywhere you want Haze. No strings attached."

Rock and a hard place the girl agrees, "Woman's shelter maybe?"

"If that's where you're staying."

"Master?"

"Speak."

"Would it be possible to rent a hotel room for her just for one night?"

"You don't have..."

"Works for me. Hot shower and a pizza work for you? Once settled we'll leave you to yourself."

"I... don't know what to say." Haze nearly cries.

Behind them the bikers loiter about trying not to be obvious. They were not the type of men to take no for an answer, only held at bay by a three-digit number. Daisy knew their plans to rough up Glenn in the parking lot and take what they wanted. Surprisingly, they wanted Haze over her. Maybe Daisy seemed too high class for their tastes. Regardless, Daisy needed to get them all away safely without showing her hand. Glenn did know that she was a black belt from Poker night hijinks, that alone might be enough to assist their exit. If she tipped her hand too roughly, she would end up on a police scanner, and the nightly news. If that happened the Military would follow her scent, anything out of the ordinary they would zero in on her. She racked her brain trying to come up with options that could go overlooked.

"Master? Do you have faith in me?"

"At a time like this you want a confirmation of faith. I'm going to get my ass kicked, and you two are going to get... worse I'm thinking." Glenn grumbles within his thoughts while staring at his slave. "Yes." He says aloud without regret. She would try harder in the coming weeks to achieve that affirmation on a realized level, one without doubt. In return he again lifts his cell as if to call out 9-1-1 only to find his signal lost. Swallowing he shows it to Daisy. She knew way ahead of him, having blocked not only any calls going out, but shutting off the store's interior, and exterior cameras with a distortion field. Anything that she did must remain concealed. On board Anndroid devices made for jamming electrical impulses come in handy.

Lights flickering as if under the spell of a thunderstorm, everyone within the adult establishment looked about as if curious to the reason why. Daisy in response whispered, "This may be our only chance. Take Haze with you to your car Master Glenn. You know that I can take care of myself. I'll join you as soon as I can evade them."

"I'm not leaving you to fight or get hurt."

"A plastic surgeon needs his hands." She holds his with a direct stare. Snarling he felt as if he were abandoning her. "Please. I can handle them."

"Dammit Daisy. Come on Haze, let's take a walk while the lights are confusing them."

Following Glenn at a reasonably safe distance Haze held her breath, thinking about the episode of the Walking Dead where Rick led his merry band through a hoard of zombies covered in zombie goo. She wanted to pee her undies. Seeing Glenn and Haze advance left, two of the bikers moved to block their exit. The Cashier even seemed worried, pushing an alarm was going unheard. What the hell was going on here? Phonelines dead!

"Don't let them out." The leader with a long goatee spouted.

"Worry less about them and more about me." Daisy stood directly behind him having slipped out of her dress not wanting it destroyed, into her purse it went. In a Natasha Romanoff whirlwind fight sequence Daisy Lighthouse threw her body into action. Lights going completely out led to screams and flamboyantly gay men scurrying for the door. The classy lady the first out. Glenn grabbed a rack of paraphernalia and pushed it over to assist their escape. The blocked aisle only lasted a minute, but it was enough for Glenn and Haze to reach the door. The Owner stood holding it and expressing concern.

Looking back, all any of them saw was complete darkness and the sounds of men being roughed up. The Leader of the bikers found his windpipe jabbed by a single deadly index finger, nails sharper now that Daisy had utilized her morphing techniques to make them essentially daggers. One jab alone made him gasp for air.

"Do not make me slit your throat." Daisy holds the man restrained in a headlock, her tits crushed against his back, not even worth the lust. He had his own blade sneaking out from a boot, hearing his thoughts on using it she easily evaded his jabs. Snatching his wrist, she applied a vice grip hold that made his fingers easily lose all feeling, the blade clattering to the tile. Further pressure would have broken it.

"What the fuck Bitch? Are you an undercover agent or what?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,840 Followers
12