Daisy Lighthouse Ch. 06: BOSTON CREAM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love being under covers. Just not with the likes of you Fredrick Belcher."

"How do you know my name?"

"Undercover agent, remember?" She played the game, "Tell your friends to lay back and I'll let all of you go without any broken bones."

"You don't know who you're messing with Bitch."

"Don't I? A petty local biker gang called the Chrome Deviants with no real street rep outside of looking like bad boys. Minor drug convictions, theft, ah... rape. Now that one is disturbing."

"How do... you?"

"Psychic. Tell them now Fredrick, or your wrist snaps."

"GRRRRRRRRRRRR! LET THEM GO." He yells. In the background, he hears the three remaining bikers wonder why he was giving in so easily. With the surrounding darkness they couldn't see how she was dealing with Fredrick. Pinching his neck, she cuts the blood flow just long enough to make him black out. Easing him to the floor she retracts her extended nails and stands up ladylike. Smiling at the chance to show her inner strength she parades through the store without her dress and right out the door. Infrared eyes piercing the shadows to avoid tripping. Just outside the owner of the store attempted to fend off two of the bikers while Glenn Mercer with Haze in the backseat of his car shined headlights on them.

"Why is Daisy naked?" Haze leans forward between seats pointing at the doorway.

"Free spirit."

"Yet she's your slave?"

"I grant her wishes. This was one of them." He did his best to appear in control. She bought it for the most part. Watching the bikers enter the store in search of Fredrick, Daisy pranced as if a runway model toward Glenn's car.

"Why is she dancing?" Haze dropped her jaw.

"Confidence. She's just living in the moment."

"This is getting weird."

"Go if you feel safer, I'm not stopping you. Here!" He pulls his wallet out and peels off a hundred dollars in $20's, passing it over his shoulder. Hesitantly, she accepts the money and begins to exit the backseat when the lights in the store came on. Hearing the bikers locate their fallen comrade the remaining three race back outside shoving the owner to the ground. The middle-aged man curled up into a ball.

"Honk your horn." Haze panicked, "They're coming for Daisy."

"Does she look worried? Still dancing."

"This is insane. Who are you people?"

"She's a black belt. Unless they pull guns I'm not going to interfere. Faith." He swallowed trying his hardest to embrace that sentiment. Storming her from behind Daisy easily sidesteps one biker and lets him teeter past her. The next man found a battle stance that led to a disabling of his own blade, fingers broken within her grasp. He fell to his knees a crying loser. The third circled her as she felt evil and squeezed her breasts together pinching her nipples. Knowing that no one other than the man before her could witness it, her nipples became three-inch flesh-colored spikes. Eyes bulging at the unexpected sight, wondering if his eyes were playing tricks on him, he steps away to retreat. If Glenn and Haze could have heard him, they would have felt his terror. Nipples returning to a meaty delicacy Daisy turns to face Glenn with a playful shrug.

The teetering man with his feet now firm, shook his head and said, "Fuck it. I'm out." Sprinting to his motorcycle Jarvis Cody left everyone behind, self-preservation the only thing on his mind. His story related of this evening would not consist of a crazy ballet bitch that kicked their ass with ease. No way would their rep take a hit like this. Fellow bikers joining him in procession Daisy stepped back and helped the elderly owner up.

"Are you alright? Do we need an EMT?"

"No, I am fine. Thank you for returning for me. Please allow me to offer whatever you came in to purchase. Free of charge!"

"You don't have to Nelson." He wondered how she knew his name, no tag. He would have remembered this bombshell had she ever entered his store before tonight. Hearing his inner query, she chose to run interference, "I work for the city. It's my job to know the residents and shop owners." Good enough for him. "I trust you won't tell the city of my streaking. I didn't want my dress ripped to shreds. I rather like my job, Nelson."

"Not a peep, you have my word."

"Good!" She kissed him on the cheek then turned back toward Glenn in his idling car. Walking up on him she danced in his headlights smiling. Haze still seated in the backseat could not grasp how this woman could be so cheery after nearly being killed. Glenn pointed at the hood of his car, she again reading his mind against her better judgment. He wanted her on his hood masturbating. Purse sat aside she crawled up on top of the hood and stretched out with her head lying back toward the front grill. Legs wide she spread her artificial labia and sank fingers deeply within her vulva. It looked so very perfect to his untrained eyes. Delores having designed this beautiful beast, her ANNdroid made certain of every possible flaw, every delightful perfection. With sirens approaching she looked up at Glenn, who heard them too. Her instincts told her to stop but Glenn instead put his car in motion and drove away slowly. Moving across the street without jostling her off of the cool metal car hood, he hid behind a U-Haul truck as the police investigated calls from outside sources. The well-dressed lesbian had called them from her car as she drove off.

Finishing her masturbation for Glenn led to a squirt that spat all over his windshield. Haze watching this was blown away. "At a time like this?" Haze looked over the front seat with concern. "This is nuts."

"Free to go Haze! There's nothing, especially not me keeping you. Go get your room, shower up and feed your belly." He did at least offer her a business card. "Plastic surgeon! Just call if you need a friend. No other reason!"

"I... thank you." Daisy having remained on the hood awaiting Glenn to tell her to get into the car, watched Haze climb out the backseat door and close it. Moving to the fender well she reached over to clutch Daisy's hand. A whimper of thanks the girl walked away aimlessly. Seeing Daisy's concern Glenn motioned her to go after the girl. A blown kiss with wet fingers, artificial wetness, mind you, Daisy rolled carefully from the hood and ran after Haze, heels clattering on concrete.

"Haze? Please wait!"

"What?" The girl aimed for a tough exterior persona.

"I can't just let you walk away with no future. I... know what that is like. I wandered for months until I met Glenn. He has been wonderful to me. I live in luxury, well, modest luxury. Not that riches matter in any way. I have a home now, with him. Please, let us find a place for you. Somewhere safe. Make money without selling yourself. Start fresh Sweetie!"

"How? With you two? I don't even know you."

"We don't know you either." Daisy knew far more than Glenn. "Take a risk. Skip any hotel room, we can order pizza from Glenn's house. You can sleep in a comfy bed a few days and..." She realized she was making up Glenn's mind without asking permission. "Hold on... " She stepped away back to Glenn and opened the passenger door. "Master Glenn? May I request we... take her in for say two days? I know it's a lot to ask but... she is me a few days ago. Lost!"

"Hurry it up!" He sighed. "She sleeps with you, not me."

"Thank you, Master." She stepped back and realized the girl had run off. An easy infrared trail she followed the girl's heat signature behind a dumpster where she hid out. "Haze? Do you really want to live out of any dumpster? Come on Baby! No one will ever hurt you as long as I'm around. I promise you." A promise meant! As long as it was within her power. "No nasty bikers where Glenn lives. Cable TV! You can help me clean house tomorrow. After a big breakfast! We can even go for a walk around the neighborhood together. I could use a friend as much as you do."

"Goddammit!" Haze stood up from crouching and walked out to meet Daisy face to face. "Are you ever getting dressed? You're... hard not to look at." She giggled out of nowhere. "Fine! You did save my life back there. I can at least vacuum his carpets."

"Welcome! Let's get out of here before the police come across the street and question my streaking." A scurry back to Glenn's car they both jump in the back. "Home James!" Glenn scowled at her mocking. "You know I meant that in a giddy way. May we go home Master?"

"So much for the toys I wanted to buy you. We're going online the second we get home and ordering that stuff."

"Yay! Shopping spree! Haze needs a new dress."

"I'm not financing every woman out there Daisy." He pulled away and back on to the main street. "One dress! No underwear!" Haze smirked at Daisy, she knew the girl had sworn off underwear years ago. At least Haze was feeling more at ease. Pizza in her belly within two hours and a bubble bath shared with Daisy the girls got along fabulously. Glenn had work the next day so locked them out of his bedroom so that he could rest. The ladies sat up watching movies until 2:00 AM. A cozy bed shared in the guest room Haze at least found peace.

Daisy Lighthouse lay there listening to police scanners over her onboard computers. Clara keeping close tabs on anything that might bring the military to Glenn's door. Nothing! Safe for another day.

"I was such a badass tonight!"

So Johannson!

12