Daisy Loves Being a Slut

Story Info
Newly wed couple become sluts for husband's coworkers.
1.6k words
3.15
15.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had only been married a short while when a colleague at work, Tom, invited me and my young bride to a party. In spite of the fact that we didn't know many people there, we both had a wonderful evening. Daisy was the Belle of the ball; she was in great demand for dances. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that she was wearing a mini skirt, it had a slight flare that when she was spun around, it would rise up showing of her tiny red thong. Which of course meant her bare bottom was on display when this happened.

I felt very proud that she was the center of so much attention and she was obviously reveling in it. She had been drinking quite a bit, that and all the exertion from the dancing had really tired her out. So well before the party ended, she was asleep on the couch. I had carried on having a good time, chatting and making new friends and doing a bit of flirting.

Eventually everyone was gone except for us, the host and Jeff. I was slumped in one armchair and Jeff took the other one. Tom came in from the kitchen with more drinks, I had had enough but not wanting to be inhospitable, I accepted it.

Tom looked around and seeing nowhere else to sit, he lifted Daisy's legs and sat on the couch with her, resting her feet across his lap.

I said 'It's getting late; I better get Daisy home to bed.'

Tom replied. 'I think you've had a bit too much to drink to think of driving, why not stay the night. Daisy looks quite comfy, I can throw a blanket over her and if you're OK in that armchair..?'

'Yes! Yes I'll be fine here thanks.'

That settled, so not having to worry about driving, I started sipping at my drink.

As we were talking, well it was mostly Tom and Jeff talking to each other. My eyes were getting heavy and I could feel myself nodding off. Tom had been absentmindedly rubbing Daisy's feet and I hadn't paid it much attention but as my eyes flicked open, I was slightly startled to see that now his hand was rubbing her ankle and wandering onto her leg. That was when I began to take more notice. Well it was the fact that my dick had suddenly gotten hard that made me notice. Even in my semi drunk state, my subconscious had noticed that this could be turning into a sexual situation long before I had consciously realized it.

I thought I would feign sleep and see what would develop. Had I been fully sober, I might have put a stop to it right away but as it was, it seemed just playful and very exciting.

We had never been unfaithful to one another, nor had we had any done any actual swinging. We had only been married a couple of months and we were both still fully enamored of each other.

I rested my head back in the armchair and let myself slide down to a more relaxed position. I pulled a cushion onto my lap; making out it was uncomfortable behind me. The real reason was to hide my aching cock as the swelling in my pants was getting obvious. Also it allowed me to slide my hand under the cushion so I could play with myself.

With my head back, I could watch what was going on by just opening my eyes ever so slightly.

'Seems he can't hold his liquor,' I heard Jeff say.

'Well I have been feeding him doubles all night.' Tom laughed.

'And her as well?'

'You betcha! That was the reason I invited him, so we could hopefully get a chance at his lovely young bride, isn't she a sweet little thing,'

'She sure is, and playful. I was groping her whilst we were dancing. I got my hands on her tits and cunt.'

'I sure had wanted to but I held off just in case she took offense and wanted to leave early. I needed her to stay long enough to get them drunk.'

As he was saying this, I noticed that his hand was now on Daisy's thigh, up under her miniskirt. Jeff went over to them and knelt down. His body was slightly obscuring my view but from his movements I could only assume he was opening Daisy's blouse.

'Wow! They were well worth waiting for.' Jeff gasped as he must have been feasting his eyes on her delicate little pink nipples and her creamy small firm breasts. I know seeing them gets me hard and I see them every night. Seeing such beauty for the first time is really breathtaking.

'She's fucking gorgeous!' Replied Tom as he raised her miniskirt. I could see his hand go to her panties. He pulled the cloth together so a thin strip went in between Daisy's lovely shaved pussy lips.

'Oh! Fucking hell! Look at that!' He was saying this as his other hand went to his fly and released his fully erect cock. By this time, Jeff had bent forward and was sucking on Daisy's little nipples.

Tom got up off the couch and removed all his clothes. His cock was sticking straight out and it looked really big. He climbed onto the couch and raised Daisy's legs up onto his shoulders as he lent forward and inserted his cock into my lovely bride.

Watching this was a fantastic turn on. My cock was aching it was that hard.

Jeff got up and moved the curtains open to expose a video camera which he turned on. He then grabbed scissors and returned to Daisy, cutting off her thong and clothes so they would have total access to her naked body. Jeff returned and knelt beside the couch, so Tom could lie across Daisy and suck on her small tits as he was fucking her. "She is a hot fuck and will make a super slut now that we own her."

Not to be outdone, Jeff took out his cock and was rubbing it across Daisy's mouth and face. Just then Tom groaned as she started to cum inside my sweet young bride, filling her pussy with his cum. He just flopped down exhausted on top of Daisy but Jeff just pulled him off her and took his place between her lovely thighs. He started fucking her but in a more controlled way than Tom had done. Jeff took his time, savoring the loveliness of such a sweet young girl. So much so, that Daisy, even though in a drunken sleep, was starting to respond to the skilful strokes of this more experienced cocksman.

It didn't take him long to actually get her to come to an orgasm. It was quite a powerful one, evident by the loudness of her moans. Just then he stared to cum inside her pussy. This had the effect of increasing her orgasm so much so that she was almost screaming. Tom clamped his hand across her mouth. 'Don't wanna have the neighbours calling the cops.' He said laughing.

By now I was wanking away openly. As Jeff was getting off Daisy, he noticed me watching them.

'We expected that you would like watching real men fuck Daisy. Why don't you crawl over her and clean our cocks with your mouth and then lick our cum out of Daisy so we fuck her again. Would you like us to fuck you again Daisy?" "Oh god yes, I've been needing a good fuck since after the honeymoon." Jeff responded, "we knew that hubby was a beta and that you might need real Cock."

Tom asked, "do you want hubby to have a go after we are done?" Daisy surprised me by saying, "no, I think my days of settling for his little penis and lousy fucking are over now that I know I can openly get real cocks and he won't do anything to stop me." By this point I had already crawled over and cleaned Tom's cock with my mouth and was preparing to clean Jeff's cock as I saw Daisy climb on top of Tom. Looking at me, Daisy told me to insert Tom's cock in to her hungry pussy. I was able to stroke Tom's cock enough to get it hard and fully plugged into Daisy's pussy without losing my place on sucking Jeff's cock clean.

I spoke up and reminded them that I was supposed to lick Daisy clean before they fucked her again which led Jeff to order me to climb under Daisy and start licking her while Tom fucked her.

At that point Daisy commented that I was getting in her way couldn't they get rid of me so she could enjoy being fucked. With that was made to strip naked and go Into the backyard with the door being locked behind me.

With that they grabbed Daisy and went off laughing as they carried her back to the bedrooms.. I made my way to a bedroom window where a light had come on just in time to see Daisy kissing Tom and Jeff setting up another video camera. The video was lined up so it captured Daisy, Tom, Jeff and the bed in the foreground, and me standing outside the window, naked, and obvoiusly stroking my cock.

I heard Daisy ask them if I was watching and when they told her that I was masterbating outside the window she said, "good, make him eat his cum when he is done and make him do it on the camera so I can use it later.

Since that night Tom and Jeff have fucked Daisy many times, and they have also brought along other guys to have a turn using her. At Daisy's request, they have started to bring gay friends over to use me while Daisy is getting fucked.

Since that night they have never had to get Daisy drunk to be their slut.