All Comments on 'Daisy Loves Being a Slut'

by bmodtrial

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Truly awful characters and the wrong category make this a badly told and poorly thought out tale of idiots running amok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why do they get married if they are not going to be satisfied? He's a fag and she's a whore.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 month ago

Really terrible first story. Not well written, and nothing but typical cliches.

EhsheehsheEhsheehsheabout 1 month ago

Love the story would like to see another episode maybe even feminizing the husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not a bad read. I joined Daisy's husband in openly stroking my hard cock as the story progressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great start, 5 stars. More of daisy please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Should be fetish, how is she a loving wife and why are they married?

svtcouplesvtcoupleabout 1 month ago

Should be in non-consent

Emerson_Poe1966Emerson_Poe196610 days ago

Read the story, not even sure where to begin with the problems, there was a storyline somewhere in all that, and it could have been brought out more if you had taken your time to give the characters a little more detail and background information. The way I looked at the story, Jeff and Tom basically raped Daisy, before she gave consent which is a huge turn-off for most readers. By the end of the story, your Daisy character sounds like a complete bitch who really doesn't like her, her new husband, she seems to have no feelings for him, and if so Why did she marry him in the first place. Do yourself a favor, read more stories, and see how other writers show different details, especially the sex scenes, You need to lengthen your stories and go into more detail, you want to draw your reader into the character's world. it wasn't bad but could have been so much better, keep working at it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbmodtrial@bmodtrial
cuckolded crossdressed sissy simp husband, VERY bisexual but has not had sex with a woman for 5 years.