Daisy Pt. 02

Story Info
Students' party after the sex game.
5.6k words
4.25
4.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ochenrad
ochenrad
27 Followers

I learned that this story was of interest to English-speaking readers, so although I am still trying to find a language editor, I have decided to publish the second part in raw form. When and if I can find a proofreader, I will publish a corrected version. In the meantime, I wish you an enjoyable read. And I apologize for the poor transfer of meaning, if you find that.

***

The boys also reached for Slavik's bedroom.
"And now what?" I asked my Virgil.
"Nothing. Now it's just a party," said Tolik calmly, following the others.
"Аh... What about me?" I still couldn't believe it was over. My cock, aroused to the limit demanded a continuation of the banquet.
"Don't worry, rules are rules, no one will turn you down tonight."
"And the guys will not be jealous?" I held my breath and waited for an answer, looking Tolik straight in his eyes.
"No way," he shrugged his eyes, "It's just a game. Everything that happens is not cheating. Just the girls lost, and besides, everything is under control."
"By the way, you're very lucky," he suddenly perked up, getting dressed at this point. "Usually they lose very rarely, I personally have not been lucky so far, but Vovik is a Hercules, somehow went three rounds and won! So take advantage of the moment," he clapped me on the shoulder and went out into the living room.
I was left alone and kept pulling on my pants, trying to settle my dick, which did not want to settle down. I was really worried about where Masha was. I was afraid that she had completely left, and I had lost her again.

When I went out into the big room, it was lively. The two tables had been pushed together into a long table, which was covered by a large tablecloth, and the chairs were placed round it. The girls fussed around it, arranging it with plates of various foods brought from the kitchen, while the boys set and opened a variety of bottles. Food was not very plentiful at the time, so I was struck by the abundance that was appearing before my eyes. There were cheeses and sausages of all kinds, including smoked ones, red fish and caviar, and fruit. Looking from today's perspective, in general there was nothing special, but for me, then a student from the backwoods...
Among the girls I was relieved to see Masha, already dressed. She caught a glimpse of me, blushed and pretended not to notice. My mood was somehow lost. The sound of songs from Dassin's newest album, ‘Si tu t'appelles Melancolie’, poured from the speakers, adding an autumnal touch to my mood.
Gradually everything was set, and Lilya invited everyone to the table. They sat in established pairs, Vovik sat at the end of the table next to Masha, while I was seated at the opposite end of the table as the ‘king’. Then a couple of toasts were toasted in honor of the winner, and the conversation gradually broke up into interest groups: someone was discussing student affairs, someone was arguing about whether Dean Reed was coming to the USSR, as he had promised, or whether this was just a rumor, and how Elvis was feeling after the hospital. Vovik was also talking to Masha about something. Dassin was replaced by Celentano, ‘Nostalrok's album’, on the turntable. I, on the other hand, barely had some food and could think of nothing else but my winnings.
Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore and elbowed Tolik, who was sitting next to me:
"Listen, what should I do to... well... to get the winnings?"
"Well, everything is simple, choose who you like, and drag to bed."
"And who to choose?" I bluntly asked, losing the last vestiges of reason from the unrelenting erection.
"Yes anyone you want, you're the king today," he grinned, rubbing my shoulder encouragingly. "You're lucky!"
For some reason it made me angry, and I blurted out with a challenge:
"What, even Larissa?!"
"Ask her yourself," Tolik didn't lose his temper, as I expected. "Larissa, Sandro, there, wondering if you go with him into the bedroom."
Larissa, animatedly arguing with Vika sitting next to her, turned to me, smiled and suddenly winked:
"What, you want to do it one more time?"
"Well, why one more time... I'm just... I was..." I embarrassed under her mocking look.
"Yes, let's go, let's go," she nodded encouragingly at me, and stepping out from the table, moved toward Lilya's room, and looked back at the threshold.
I looked helplessly at the laughing Tolik.
"Go, go, come on, never keep a woman waiting."
I somehow on stiff legs, followed her. It seemed that all eyes were crossed over me, although in fact no one cared about me.

The room, which was half-dark because of the closed curtains, had a rather large wooden bed, a closet, a console-mirror, a desk, and two chairs. In addition, next to the closet was the newest stereo radio phonograph ‘Victoria’ with speakers, but I discovered this much later.
Larissa unashamedly took off her dress and hung it on the chair, and then took off her shirt and panties.
"Why are you standing there like a statue?" she said to me as I followed her in and closed the door. "Come on, take your clothes off."
I don't know why, but I was embarrassed again, and continued to stand silently.
"What a king we have today, - grinned my classmate, came up, and grabbed the bottom of my turtleneck, dragged it up."
"Don't, I'll do it myself!" For some reason I whispered panically and began to frantically undress. I thought it was embarrassing to be undressed by a girl.
When I was completely undressed, she came up to me, hugged me tightly, and said softly in a kind of chest voice:
"Well, calm down, everything will be all right," after which she took my face with her hands over my cheeks and nestled her lips in a kiss.
For the first time I felt the girl's breasts pressed against my chest, and my cock was pressed between our bellies. My head started to swim. There was soft music coming from the big room, only instead of Celentano, it was Armstrong, the album 'What a Wonderful World'. I hugged a naked girl, we kissed, and I felt so good! Somehow we ended up on the bed, with Larissa lying under me on her back and whispered fondly in my ear:
"Kiss my breasts."
I readily crawled down, grabbed my lips a swollen nipple and began to lick it, periodically sucking so that my mouth was full of the whole halo. My friend began to breathe more often, pressing my head against her chest, and at the same time, ruffling her hair.
"Now kiss me lower... please..." she asked in a shuddering whisper.
I went lower, kissing her body, and gradually reached the neat navel, and then moved even further... After a few minutes, my lips touched her pubes, which were thickly covered with slightly curly hair. Strangely enough, them was much stiffer than the ones on her head. On some hunch, I moved to the inside of her thighs and proceeded to kiss her skin, which was satiny right there.
But still, I was pulled upward, and after a few more minutes my tongue felt a smooth-slippery cleft among her hair, and inside it there were leathery folds. Some sort of spicy scent emanated from her organ, along with the scent of strawberry soap. At that moment my friend moaned loudly for the first time. As I spread her labia apart with my thumbs, I ran my tongue from bottom to top along her slit and back again. At the end of my movement I found that my tongue had hit some kind of fossa, similar to where my cock had gone before. "The entrance to the vagina," I remembered the anatomy atlas we had read in high school.
Remembering how Tolik did it, I reached up and took hold of my friend's firm breasts and started rhythmically squeezing them in my palms, twisting my nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, simultaneously moving my tongue inside the hole I found, trying to penetrate deeper, pushing the walls of the entrance apart. Larissa moaned loudly again and whispered frantically, pulling my head up:
"Come... come to me... Hurry..."
Like the first time, she guided my cock into her, and he slid deep into her hot, wet vagina again... Now that no one was looking at us, and there was no need for me to play macho, I enjoyed the unparalleled feeling of possessing a beautiful girl. Our bodies were moving independently of us, and at the same time we were kissing feverishly, and Larissa put her tongue into my mouth, and I suddenly sucked it into myself, causing a wave of spasms in her belly...
Actually, I liked kissing THIS way, and I myself began to penetrate the girl's mouth with my tongue, trying to explore it. At this very moment, Larissa began to moan more often and submit her pelvis to meet my thrusts. There was some movement in her vagina, and my cock seemed to increase in size. I felt the approach of eruption, when suddenly Larissa moaned through the kiss, and grabbing me by the buttocks, forcefully pressed me to her, and in her tightly embraced my cock vagina went a series of spasms, and I twitching, began to erupt inside, then collapsed on the girl, not leaving her and not letting her lips from mine...
So we lay there for a while, continuing to hug and kiss, only now the kisses were soft and light.
"Sasha, you are super!.. To give such... pleasure from the first time... I... all the girls will be jealous... when I tell them." Her breathing had not yet recovered, and she spoke intermittently, as if after a long distance race. And I felt such an elation, as I had never felt before.
"Larissa, can I gift you my album?" I asked, trying to somehow express my gratitude to my first woman.
"Well, yes if you're not sorry," smiled slyly Larissa and ruffled my hair again, firmly kissed. "That's it, get out, come on, I need a shower," and she pulled her dress over her bare body and picked up her underwear, rushed out of the room.
I was left lying on the bed, closing my eyes and experiencing my first ever REAL intercourse...

I must have dozed off, because I only opened my eyes when I felt something was wrong. My cock was in a moist, warm captivity, being licked and sucked, and it was already sticking out again like it did at the beginning of this unusual evening. I stirred and get up my head, meeting my eyes with Natasha's eyes, who just at that moment raised her head. She smiled at me and said:
"Larissa was bragging so much that I couldn't resist and decided to check the veracity of her words myself."
I was not thinking well, not yet awaked, so I stupidly asked:
"What words?"
"Well, that you're supposedly a sex giant."
Again I did not understand, but Natasha was not going to explain anything more, returning again to my "dignity", which immediately petrified. "Harem," I remembered the name of one of the "body kisses" in the Kama Sutra. I didn't yet know words like "blowjob," "petting," or "fellazio," but I had already read the Kama Sutra in a printout my freshman year, though I had no idea that it would ever be useful to me. My ears were ringing again and a bell was going off in my head. The sucking of the head excited me so much that I was about to shoot, but Natasha, right in the moment, quickly threw her leg over me, and pointing her cock into herself, slid on it...
She was behaving differently now than she had in the daisy. She was completely absorbed in my cock, froze, and then began to wiggle her hips to get into the most comfortable position for it to go as deep as possible. Then she lay down on top of me and began to move up and down with her head tilted back. Her full breasts rocked smoothly before my eyes, and I took advantage of the experience by stroking, crushing, and then kissing them.
Strangely enough, this allowed me to take my mind off the wild arousal, while Natasha began to breathe more frequently, and then to moan. She made a few frequent movements, and then stopped at the lowest point, engulfing my cock completely, and turned her pelvis a couple of times. In the silence I could hear her:
"Ha, ha, haa... ha, ha, haa... ha...ah...haa..."
I, catching the rhythm, tried to move towards her, but at first I was bad at it. After a while her movements became faster and her moans more frequent, she began to try to say something:
"Yes... ah, yes... Sssash...shaa... let... ah... yes, let... ooh... strong-no-uh... uh...
I started moving harder and at the same time felt her vagina start sucking my cock again, and only my recent orgasm prevented me from discharging quickly. I managed to feel Natasha's abdominal muscles tense and vibrate finely, while spasms rolled up inside her, causing the walls of her vagina to cramp and squeeze my cock... She moaned long, almost howling, and then froze-just the walls of her vagina kept convulsing-and collapsed on top of me, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me on the lips.
She wasn't kissing me like Larissa did, but greedily, trying to drink me out, so that after a minute I was out of breath. Fortunately, at this time her vagina had relaxed, and she broke the kiss, dropping her head on my shoulder and continuing to breathe heavily ...
So we lay there for a while, recovering our breathing, with my cock still inside her, which not thinking of dropping.
"Yes, Larissa was right, you are sweet," she finally said, stroking my head. "It's not like that with the others."
"Have you been with many?" I asked greedily, not letting her out of my arms.
"No, you're the third, actually," she smiled. "Well, if you do not count the daisy, of course. And so: Slavik, and Vovik, when he became the ‘king’ six months ago. But he thinks more about himself than about us girls."
"And Slavik?"
"Slavik...?" Natasha smiled. "He's good, and everything with him is just great... But in a different way."

It's hard to imagine it now, but I was lying there, cuddled up with the girl, not separating our genitals, and just talking. And I didn't even think about continuing to have sex, that's not what I was interested in at that moment:
"Who else was winning?"
"You know; I've been in the game less than a year. I've only had Vovik."
"And how many of them were there?" I did not ask too clearly, but she understood:
"This time was the fourth. You'd better ask Vicky, she has more experience," continued to satisfy my curiosity the girl united with me into a single whole. "Okay, it's probably time." With these words Natasha took herself off of my cock, and I heard a soft smack as it came out. It sounded like Natasha last time...
"Oh, so we didn't cum!" She deftly grabbed my cock and squeezed it in her hand, testing its hardness. "It's okay, I'll send an ambulance. Who would you like?"
"Masha!" I shouted, but... silently, and out loud I said unexpectedly: "Vika," and then added, as if justifying himself, "I also want to ask her something."
"I hear and obey, my king," the girl laughed, and grabbed her clothes from the chair and ran out the door.

I still could not believe my own happiness. Only yesterday I could not even think of holding a naked woman in my arms, and here... several at once, and not only holding...
The door opened and Victoria walked in with the words:
"And who needs help here?"
She stopped in front of the bed and looked at me, smiling. I didn't know what to say. However, the girl, apparently, did not expect my answer, she slowly began to take off her jeans and blouse ... I sat down on the bed, looking at her. She was really tall, almost a head taller than me. She undressed, sat down next to me, and asked with interest:
"Is this really your first time today?"
"First time what?" I answered question with a question, feeling the blood rushing to my face.
"Well, with girls... Because there are all kinds of rumors going around..."
"Don't believe it," I was even more embarrassed.
"Ha, how not to believe it, if the friends in the voice repeats about the nugget," teased Vika, and drawing attention to my protruding end, she added, "Now we'll check it, - and then immediately grabbed it with her hand."
I twitched, and she, as if nothing had happened, kneaded my cock, moved her hand a few times, exposing the head, and then, without letting my cock out, casually asked:
"How do you want it?"
"What do you mean?" I did not understand, although I had only one desire - to enter the girl as soon as possible, to finally release the accumulated tension.
"And let's do it this way," she said without listening to me, and then she pulled me with her, kneeling on the bed and bending down with her breasts, began to insert my tool into her. I spread my knees around her thighs, and she thrust her ass back pretty hard, and our genitals finally came into contact... When my cock, ringing with tension, sank into her pussy, she sighed contentedly, and folded her arms in front of her, dropping her head on them.
I grasped her hips and began to move in a measured motion, feeling the pleasure of my cock sliding into her warm and cozy vagina. It seemed narrower in this position, though somehow the length of my cock was lacking. Her buttocks were unexpectedly cool, especially compared to the temperature inside her pussy, and I stopped every time in this position before I started to move back.
This went on for two or three minutes, during which all that could be heard was our increasingly rapid breathing and the slaps of our bodies colliding. Then Vika whispered intermittently:
"Wait... let's do it another way..." and she gently, without letting me out of her, lay down, straightening first one leg and then the other. I, too, lay completely on top of the girl, and slipping my free hands under her, grabbed her breasts, which were completely fit in my palms, and began to crumple and stroke them, continuing to move inside... Now her vagina, under the action of her closed legs, was even tighter around my cock, and when my pubis slapped audibly against her buttocks I could feel the tip of the head touching something inside.
Gradually, Vika began to get turned on, moaning and sometimes shrieking. I myself, feeling unprecedented excitement, could not cum. I worked my pelvis feverishly, simultaneously kissing the girl on the neck, her ear, turned to me, on the cheek. To be honest, I was not thinking about my partner at that moment, trying to come as quickly as possible, so it was a complete surprise when Vika suddenly mumbled frantically:
"More... more... harder... yes... yes... so... Ma... mom... aah!..." and my cock was again under the influence of spasms, a little different than before, but no less stimulating, which made me start shooting the depths of my girlfriend's vagina with a roar...
Twitching a few more times, and completely emptied all my accumulated semen, I sprawled on the girl without strength.
"God, it feels good," she murmured wearily, and sighed contentedly.
Feeling my cock begin to fall slowly inside her, I, however, was in no hurry to get out of the pleasant captivity. The hammers of former tension were still pounding in my head, and my head was already full of questions.
"Vika," I began, not evenly breathing, "can I ask you a question?"
"Yes," she murmured in response.
"How long have you been playing daisy?" I froze, afraid that she would take offense and refuse to communicate. But she calmly replied:
"As I entered the university. For almost four years now."
"And often?"
"No, I don't think so," she said. "Once or twice a year."
"Did the guys win a lot?"
"That's what you mean," she grinned. "No, not often. I've only seen there three times: you, here, Vovik and one more guy, you don't know him, from another company."
"And you like to play?" Again I asked carefully.
"Well, how do you think?" she cheered up. "Of course, the same pleasure as with his boyfriend, but what a winnings!"
"And what, Sergey is not jealous?"
"Why would he be jealous?" My friend was surprised. "I'm not going out with anyone, and anyway, I'm most pleasant with him, and he knows it."
"Well... with other guys..."
"Well, we're in it together, and he and the other girls... ...too... So it's all fair."
"And the other girls, are they often?"
"Why do you care so much?" Victoria lifted her head, turned around as much as she could, and out of the corner of her eye looked at me.

ochenrad
ochenrad
27 Followers
12