Daisy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just interesting," I hesitated, not knowing how to explain my interest."
Vika again put her head in her hands.
"As far as I know, Larissa and Tolik have participated together for two years. Galya also two years, started with her ex-boyfriend. Natasha and Slavik came recently, and Lilya and Vanya have been in the game for over a year. They're the ones who seduced Slavik."
"Wow," I thought to myself. "I can't believe, kid sister..."
Then Vika moved, letting me know that it was time to let her go, and I reluctantly rolled over on my back. I didn't really want anything else. I felt a loss of strength and a brutal hunger. So, after Vika quickly got dressed, together we went out into the hall.

There was a song by Humperdinck, 'Help Me Make It Through The Night', which was popular at the time, and couples wiggle to it. No one paid the slightest attention to us. With sudden jealousy I found Masha in Vovik's arms. Vika immediately picked up Sergei, who was stomping by the turntable, and they swayed in the dance, too. Not knowing what to do, I sat down to the table and grabbed a sandwich with Romanian cervelat sausage, a rarity at the time, so I did not taste it, watching Masha and Vovik. When the song ended, I immediately jumped up to the couple with the words:
"Ladies change gentlemen!"
Vovik, evidently reluctant, ceded his partner to me, and I embraced her, and she, immediately blushing and trying not to meet my eyes, put her hands on my shoulders. At the first sounds of 'Our Love Will Rise Again' we danced together with other couples. Gradually, finding courage, I tried to pull her closer to me, and she, in general, not much and resisted, but when I tried to kiss her, following the example of my neighbors on the dance floor, she deftly dodged, quickly whispered:
"Don't, please."
The next dance was a quick one, and we, unhooked, shook in that parody of the shake that was then popular in the USSR. Then the slow 'There's an Island in the Sunlight' again, and again I clutched the girl's fragile body in my arms, trying to get her to talk. Nobody tried to take her away from me, remembering my winnings, and by the third dance I already knew that Masha is a sophomore at MGIMO, along with her friend Lilya, and lives nearby, on the Taras Shevchenko embankment, fond of ballroom dancing and singing, graduated from music school in piano class. It turned out that she came to the daisy on the recommendation of Lily, that it is now very fashionable and prestigious, but that she still cannot dare to do it and asked me to understand her correctly... I assured her that I understood everything and would not do anything against her will, and gradually she thawed out.
By the end of the fifth dance we were talking quite freely on various topics, but the problem was that my erection did not go away, and no matter how I tried to be careful, I still sometimes touched her thigh or belly with my hard cock. She shuddered every time, but pretended not to notice anything. Finally, I could not stand it:
"Masha," I began carefully, "you know, I really need... Well, with you..." I did not know how to say that I really want her, and to remind her that she was sort of obliged... But Masha understood everything herself and blushed again. She blushed easily on every occasion, probably because of her very white skin.
"Sasha, I'm still a girl," she confessed, stopping. "You know..." After a little silence, she continued, "Let's talk later... I really like you, but... I can't do this..."
"Then why did you come here?" I was angry, feeling that a little more, and my cock will burst with the surge of blood.
"I don't know now." We continued to stand among the dancers, and Masha said, looking down at the floor. "I thought I could... and then... and then you are..."
"What am I?" It seemed to me that she wanted to accuse me of something.
"Well... I liked you the other day... And I wouldn't want to... like that..." she was completely silent.
"And now what?" I asked dumbfounded.
"Well, let's dating again, I promise... everything will happen, just... Not in front of their eyes..."
"And now what to do?"
"Take someone else, Lilya, for example, she's the one who brought me here, after all."
"And that's the truth," I thought. "The main thing is that there seems to be hope for a continuation!"
"Okay," I said. "But you owe me one."
"I promise." She sighed in relief, and I accompanied her to the table, while I approached Lila with Vanya, who kept dancing to Humperdinck's song ‘Twenty Miles from Home’, which was already ending.
"Vanya," I said as soon as the song was over, "I'm sorry, but I have to talk to Lilya."
"Ah, the King," Ivan grinned. "Did you come for the winnings?"
"Well, yes..." I confessed, and Vanya continued:
"It's okay, next time I'll win..."
"You win first," Lilya interrupted him, tugging at his scalp, and turned to me, "What, is it my turn now? You're a giant!"
I silently took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom.

"Wait," said Lilya, as soon as we entered, and I closed the door.
She walked over to the radio phonograph, which I had not noticed before, and rummaging through the lying on it records, put one on. Out of the speakers came the sounds of jazz. Later I learned that it was Gato Barbieri's 'Last Tango in Paris'.
"Let's dance," she suggested, undressing.
"What, just like that, naked?" I was surprised, as I had already taken everything off.
"What's wrong?"
"No, it's... I don't know..." But the girl had already come up and, with her head thrown back, reached out to kiss my lips. Lilya was shorter, and to kiss her I had to bend slightly and embrace her, her bare breasts pressed against mine, and my cock numb from an unstoppable erection was once again pressed against a woman's pubes. She kissed differently from the other girls: her lips pressed softly against mine, and her tongue lightly tapped them from the inside. I, too, tried to put my newfound skills to good use.
Slowly dancing, we gradually approached the bed, and finally, I was able to lay the girl, starting to kiss her ears, neck chest, at the same time, stroking her hair, cheeks and shoulders with my palms. When I went lower, the girl, who had already begun to breathe heavily, suddenly said:
"Not like that," and then, deftly turning me over on the bed, she got on all fours over me so that her already ajar pink pussy was right in front of my face. At the same time, I felt her palm around my cock, and then it sank into the wet depths... "Jack's pose," my mind flashed, and I took hold of the girl's buttocks and plunged my tongue into her slit. I don't know why, but I liked caressing the plump, shiny labia from inside, sucking and licking the corolla of the labia minora, plunging deep between them, and simultaneously feeling my cock being caressed in return by the girl's soft lips and her quick tongue...
I moved lower and suddenly felt a dense pea with my tongue. My touch made Lilya shudder and moan. "I wonder what it is?" flashed in my head, and I tried to examine the object I had found more closely. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked on it lightly. The girl moaned louder and began to swallow my cock with redoubled energy. Her opening between the petals of her labia opened up, and I couldn't resist slipping my index finger in, probing the inside of her vagina. Its walls were ribbed at the front and back, with protrusions and thickening in the form of transverse folds.
The movements of my finger turned the girl on even more, and the pea underneath increased in size, resembling a phalanx of a little finger. It was slippery and very sensitive: every time I poked it with my tongue or sucked, Lilya exploded, moving her pelvis toward me and trying to shove it deeper into my mouth, sucking and licking my cock feverishly. Already in anticipation of the approaching orgasm, I wrapped my lips around hers and simultaneously slipped two fingers into my friend's cavern, moving them in and out. Finally, she trembled and let go of my cock, moaning loudly, while her body shook with the convulsions of her orgasm...

I looked at her body writhing over me, and I was filled with pride that I was the cause of her condition, although... I still wished for a discharge and had already realized that the harem pose would not help me personally. So when Lilya became quiet and fell on my thighs, I twisted out from under her and lay on top of her, spreading her legs with my knee. This time I, helping myself with my hand, was able to find the entrance on my own, and I pushed my already hardened cock into her vagina as far as it would go. I thought she didn't feel a thing, but that couldn't stop me, and I was frantically thrusting inside, leaning my elbows on the bed at her sides, simultaneously slipping my hands under her and rhythmically squeezing her breasts in rhythm with my movements. After a couple of minutes, I felt that the heaviness in my groin was ready to come out, and at that very moment Lilya moaned softly and began to move toward me, so that, after a few seconds, I began to shoot the walls of her vagina with a loud groan...
I was completely exhausted, and I collapsed exhausted on top of the girl, and she was cursing softly as she didn't get her release:
"Damn! That was close!"
"I'm sorry, Lilya, but I couldn't help myself."
"Oh, come on," the girl said, "you're already..." She stopped talking before she could finish.
"Lilya, is it true that it was you took Slavik to the daisy?" I again began to satisfy my curiosity, trying to catch my breath in the meantime.
"Who told you?" Head lifted the girl lying beneath me. "Though... it's not a secret at all..." she rolled over beneath me, making me roll away, and continued, lying on her side and resting her head on her bent elbow and looking at me. "You see, Vanya's father is an art attaché in Washington, and two years ago in July he took Vanya with him to the first Rainbow gathering of Living Light in Colorado. They still had to trek through the mountains over the mountain passes... And that's where he met the hippies, you know, 'Make love, not war!' That's where our ideas of sexual liberation came from. Also, his older brother goes to Uni, and daisies are very popular there. So we decided to try it. And we got sucked in. Last year when Slavik heard about it he wanted to try it too, he and Natasha like all sorts of experiments."
"Tell me, aren't you at all jealous when Vanya... with other girls?
"No, - shrugged Lilya. - He's not in love with them, but only playing. Who feels bad about it?
"And if he wins, then what?"
"I do not understand. Now you won, so what? It didn't make me love you. Neither do you. I see the eyes that you look at Masha!" She smiled slyly and, like Vanya, tugged my scalp.
"Well... Yes," I was embarrassed. "And yet, aren’t you jealous?"
"No," she shrugged again, got out of bed, and began to dress slowly. "I know that he loves only me, and that all these entertaining things are just a spice to the main course."
I didn't quite understand what she meant that moment, but I didn't ask her again.

In general, we can say that this evening is practically over. And what about Masha? With her we had later meetings, and what a meeting! We even almost got married, but that's another story...

12