All Comments on 'Daisy's Disgrace Pt. 02'

by basicbitch

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good but

can we stop havinng 18 year olds thst dont know where their vagina is but their friends all do...and think they pee out their vigina and think lube and cum is pee???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Like this for the dom\sub elements to it but...

...but it strikes me as a little unbelievable that the dad would go full blown controlling Dom on his own daughter, not to mention the threats andand is the mother really such a heartless bitch that she would disenherit and kick out her own daughter for being abused by her farther. Do her parents not love her? Also the disbelief over her breat size is not believable, they are family and would have seen her growth. Finally why did she just take it? She could have threatend to press charges, and if things got bad enough she could just leave, see if a friend would take her in and possibly file for emancipation.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Have to agree

with some elements of the story, concerning breast size, her dysfunctional parents, but is that why we read these stories? No. Tom is moving toward something. I want to see where he takes his daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous