Daisy's Disgrace Pt. 25

Story Info
Nate takes advantage.
2.7k words
4.37
18.1k
5
0

Part 25 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening, Daisy drank more than Nate had ever seen her drink before. Wearing one of his long-sleeved work shirts, unbuttoned, and nothing else, she sat at the dining room table, almost swaying in her chair. Normally Nate found this sort of overt intoxication off-putting, but Daisy was a charming drunk. Mostly she giggled, and only once did she spill a bit of her wine down her front.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed, pulling the fabric away from her skin. "I'm so sorry, Nate. Fuck, I hope I haven't stained it."

"It's white wine, Daisy," Nate said. "I'm sure it will be fine." But he watched intently as she tugged the shirt open, exposing her breasts. She looked down at them, then back up at him, and smiled. As he watched, she lifted one of her tits up to her mouth and began to lick the wine off her skin. If she hadn't been so drunk, it might have been seductive. Even so, her clumsy efforts made his cock begin to harden when she sucked her fat nipple into her mouth.

"Don't start something you can't finish," Nate warned softly. With her nipple between her teeth, Daisy only giggled. She licked and sucked the wine from her other tit, then leaned back in her chair, the shirt hanging open, curtaining her tits.

"Who says I can't finish it?" Daisy said then, and Nate watched as she spread her thighs, exposing the bulging pink flesh in between. Her fingers slid down her flat stomach and over her mound, dipping in between her lips. Nate could see from where he sat the excessive wetness beginning to leak out onto the chair beneath her. Again Daisy giggled as she began to stroke her clit with her fingertips, using both hands to pleasure herself.

"Get upstairs," Nate ordered her in the same stern, commanding tone. Daisy smiled at him and stood up. She swayed a little, but managed to get out from around the table and to the doorway of the dining room where she turned, leaning heavily against the frame, to look back at him over her shoulder.

"You coming?" she asked, before climbing the stairs up the bedroom.

Nate cleared the table quickly, putting the dishes in the sink and grabbing another beer for himself. He popped the top and took a swig. He had fucked this girl only a few hours before, but he wanted her again. How could he help himself when she acted like this?

When he entered the bedroom, he found the beautiful blonde sprawled out on the bed, asleep. She had fallen onto the bed face-down and was snoring softly among the pillows. Nate approached the bed slowly, appreciating her small form beneath the oversized shirt she wore. He reached down and pulled the shirt up over the curve of her ass. Her skin was so smooth and perfect, those rounded globes delineated by the deep crack between them. Nate reached out and pulled her right leg further out, exposing her pussy. Daisy didn't stir.

Nate sat on the edge of the bed and stared at her. She was swollen, no doubt from fucking herself earlier and the fucking he had given her afterwards. The liquid trickling out of those thick folds was no doubt partly his own cum, which he had deposited in her earlier. Her cunt was so fat it had a tendency to trap liquid inside her. Nate reached down and spread her labia with his thumb, admiring the deep pink of the flesh in between. A little stream of liquid leaked out onto the sheet beneath her. Still, Daisy didn't wake.

With his other hand, Nate reached down and slid a finger into Daisy's exposed hole. She was swollen inside as well as out, and he had to work to get inside her, even with the added lubrication. He had done this a number of times before, but the idea that she was asleep turned him on. He began to slide his finger in and out of her slick, tight cunt. She didn't move, although Nate thought he heard a soft sigh. He released her labia and found her stiffened clit with his fingers. He stroked it gently, then more insistently. Her legs began to shake, but still she didn't wake up.

Daisy's pussy was getting wetter and wetter. Nate began to finger her a little faster, his movements rougher. He expected her to wake up now. He wanted to make her cum, wanted to watch her squirt, but she was still snoring softly. Above his thrusting fingers, her ass cheeks jiggled just a little. Nate leaned down and pressed his face against the cleft between her cheeks and delved his tongue in between them. Her ass was so generous he could barely reach the puckered ring of her anus, even with his tongue fully extended. Releasing her clit, he grabbed one cheek and spread it, exposing her asshole for his tongue. He licked her eagerly as he fingered her pussy, his face pressed deep in between her cheeks.

Suddenly he felt her shift beneath him. He sat up, expecting either protests or noises of encouragement now that she was awake. To Nate's surprise, he found she had only moved slightly in her sleep and was still snoring. Something about that began to irritate him. She should be turned on enough to wake up, he thought.

Nate slid his thumb down between her cheeks and pushed the tip into her anus. Nothing. He pushed a little further, and for a moment, as her sphincter flexed around the invading digit, her snores stopped. But then she sighed and returned to her deep sleep.

Unfuckingbelievable. Nate pushed his thumb in deep. He had her by both holes now, two fingers in her now-sloppy pussy, and a thumb deep in her ass. He was still almost painfully aroused, part of which was undoubtedly a result of his irritation with her. He pulled his fingers out of her cunt and stood so that he could tug off his shorts and boxers. His hard cock now exposed, he climbed back onto the bed and aligned himself with her swollen pussy. He still had a thumb buried in her asshole, and he used this grip on her to steady himself as he pushed his cock inside. She was tight and wet, just as he expected. And she was still asleep.

Nate wondered for a moment if this was something he shouldn't be doing, but he reasoned that if she were awake, she would have willingly fucked him. But she wasn't exactly willing now, just a mostly naked girl in his bed, both holes stuffed. The thought turned Nate on more than he wanted to admit. He began to fuck her, driving his cock hard in and out of her pussy. His thumb worked in and out of her asshole, which was beginning to relax. He grunted, wanting to cum but also wanting to preserve this experience. He wondered how long she would sleep, how many times he could fuck her without her knowing. He wondered if she would sleep through a good ass-fucking. He suspected she might.

And with that thought, Nate grunted and began to cum inside her pussy. He ground himself in as deep as he could, his pelvis pushing up against the firm globes of her ass. When he was finished, he pulled out, then used his free hand to pinch her fat lips together to keep his cum inside.

An idea suddenly occurred to him. Nate threw on a robe and went downstairs. Not half an hour later, he returned to his bedroom. Daisy lay across his bed, still sleeping. Between her thighs, the lips of her pussy had created a nice seal, trapping his cum inside. But if she shifted during the night, the seal might break and his cum might dribble out.

Nate took the clamp he had modified and opened it wide. It was just big enough to fit around the bulk of Daisy's cunt. He had weakened the spring so that the pressure on her skin would be bearable, but would still hold her lips shut. He placed the clamp as far up as he could. When he released it, the excess flesh bulged out around it. Even with this pressure on her delicate pussy, Daisy still did not wake up. She was still snoring softly, so at least she was still breathing. Nate lay down in the space beside her, and fell asleep.

--

Nate woke up just after midnight. Daisy had rolled over, exposing her tits, but was still fast asleep. Her legs were spread wide, one hanging off the edge of the bed. This would surely have caused her pussy to open and his cum to leak out, but the clamp remained fastened to her lips, holding them closed. Nate congratulated himself on this ingenious idea. He reckoned he had left it on long enough, and eased the clamp off her swollen flesh. Her pussy looked purple, and the flesh bulged out even more than usual. For a moment, Nate held the fat labia in his hand, examining it with his thumb. He prodded the split between the thick flaps of flesh, coaxing them apart. They were juicy and pink in between. Nate couldn't help himself-he slid his thumb inside.

His cock was hard again. He wanted to ease it into her asshole, but he remembered the rules-no cumming in any hole but her pussy. He knew if he got even the head of his cock inside that tight anus while she slept, he would lose control and cum inside her ass. He had no way of knowing whether Tom would show up at any moment to inspect Daisy and the degree to which his instructions regarding his daughter were being followed.

That was when Nate spotted the empty beer bottle on the bedside table.

With his free hand, Nate scooted the sleeping girl closer to the table so that he wouldn't need to dislodge his thumb from her juicy hole. He grabbed the beer bottle and brought it down between her thighs. He couldn't explain his compulsion to see her holes stuffed, except that perhaps if he couldn't do it with his cock, this might suffice. Plus, he still wanted to know if a good ass-fucking would wake this pretty girl out of her booze-induced slumber.

Daisy's pussy was wet with traces of his semen and her own juices, and some of the liquid had dribbled down to her anus. He smeared it around her tight hole with the mouth of the bottle, then began to push the tip inside. She didn't wake up-didn't even move, to Nate's surprise and vague disappointment. He worked the bottle in further, penetrating her ring and forcing the threaded mouth past her sphincter.

Her ass took the invasion, inch by inch, until the wide shoulder of the bottle met her already straining hole. Here Nate paused, examining as best he could in the half light the way her anus stretched to swallow the foreign object. Her pussy was even wetter than before, his thumb soaking in her copious juices. He fucked the digit in and out of her a bit, glancing up to see if there was any reaction. She had turned her head to the other side, but was still fast asleep. Nate stared at her tits for a moment, amazed yet again at the size and shape of them on this tiny frame. He leaned forward and sucked one of the fat nipples into his mouth as he began to work the bottle back out of Daisy's ass. He sucked hard, hungrily, as he began to fuck her asshole the way he would with his cock, using long, deep strokes. The bottle slid in and out, slowly at first, then quicker, more forcefully. He felt her pussy tightening around his thumb, and pushed up against her g-spot, rubbing her in time with the bottle in her anus.

She came unexpectedly, without the usual screams and moans. She only whimpered softly, and suddenly both his hands were wet. Nate pulled away from her tit and looked down to see juices squirting awkwardly out of her swollen cunt. He could feel her pussy spasming from inside. He continued to pound her with the bottle until she stopped cumming. Then, reluctantly, he slid his thumb from her sloppy twat.

Nate loved eating pussy. He couldn't help himself now. He fell to his knees and began to lick the thick folds of flesh, running his tongue in between them. He found her clit, fat and hard, and sucked the nub into his mouth. The bottle was still in her ass, and he slid it in and out as he ate her until, unexpectedly, he pulled too far and it popped out completely. Nate pulled back and looked at her anus, pleased to see it was gaping just a little after his rough treatment. He brought his tongue down to the yawning hole and teased the tip inside, licking her out as best he could. Her pussy was so fat he couldn't eat her ass without burying his nose in between her lips, although Nate didn't mind this. He brought his hand up and began to tease her clit with his fingers while he ate her asshole and tickled her pussy with his nose. She tasted and smelled delicious.

Before very long, her sphincter regained its elasticity and closed around his tongue. He licked around inside her anus for a moment, then pulled his tongue out and placed a kiss on the puckered ring. One last kiss on her stiff little clit, and Nate got back to his feet. The naked girl was still sleeping, and Nate's cock was still hard.

His dick slid smoothly between the generous globes of firm, taut skin. He had squirted just a little lube into Daisy's cleavage, and now he pressed her tits together, driving his cock in between. He straddled her narrow shoulders, enjoying the way his balls jostled against her chin as he fucked her tits. From this angle, he could also look down at the ruin of her pussy between those slim legs.

Nate gripped her tender flesh, kneading it hungrily as he fucked her. From time to time he stopped, resting, while he slid her tits back and forth along his shaft. They jiggled alluringly when he did this, her nipples bobbing and swaying atop the huge orbs. After a moment, Nate had to stop and direct his glance away from them, afraid the sight would make him cum too soon. That was when he saw, between the younger girl's thighs, a little stream of liquid.

She wasn't squirting-he knew that straightaway. The stream was slow and steady, arcing down onto the sheets between her legs. With a start, Nate realized it was piss. This hot, sexy girl was pissing in his bed.

Nate never knew whether this genuinely aroused him, or whether the surge of outrage he felt made him thrust hard into the cleavage between her huge tits, a sudden surge of frenzied fucking that caused him to shoot his cum across her belly and down one leg to her knee. He groaned and gripped her tits, kneading them forcefully, as spurt after spurt of cum painted her defenseless body.

To Nate's amazement, Daisy was still peeing when he climbed off her. He couldn't believe his eyes. She must have drank so much and hadn't used the bathroom before passing out. As a result, she was now emptying a full bladder onto his sheets. He got between her legs and watched the liquid dribble out of her fat lips in a slow fountain. He stroked the bulge of her pussy without disrupting the stream. Then abruptly he pushed two fingers into the cleft of her cunt and fucked her, hard. Still she continued to pee, although the stream became wilder and less constant. Nate slammed his fingers into her tight hole, not even understanding why he was doing what he was doing. He fucked her until she began to spasm again around the invading digits, and the trickle turned into the wild squirt he associated with one of Daisy's orgasms, although with a great deal more liquid. When he pulled his fingers out of her cunt, a flood of juice escaped, but the stream of piss had finally subsided.

Nate got out his phone. He turned on the overhead light and began to take pictures.