Round Robin

Story Info
A housewife joins a wifeshare with some rough practices.
7.4k words
4.01
45.2k
51

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin Sloane was a reasonably content woman. At age thirty-three she had a husband with a good job, a fine home, two small children, her own car; well, you get the picture. Imagine your typical white, suburban, college educated homemaker. She was what my daughter likes to call just another mousy, white girl. Robbie was about five foot five and a half inches tall and around 115 pounds. Her cinnamon colored hair was shoulder length and fairly full bodied. Her figure was slim; with narrow hips (both her deliveries had been C-section) and a pert round derriere. Her bra size was a ubiquitous 34-B.

Robin and her husband's love life was satisfying but not spectacular. Robin herself neither sought nor avoided sex. Her husband was a man with normal appetites (or so she thought) who enjoyed her charms about three times a month. She had met her husband senior year in college while he was in grad school. Up to that point she had never been past third base with a boy. It wasn't that she was especially devout, or even afraid to do the deed, she just hadn't found the right guy to go there with.

Sometime along the way from first date to marriage proposal a fairly normal sex life had developed. Nothing too kinky mind you, just doing the things most people do and not doing the things most people don't. Who knows what changed in Robbie's husband. Why a guy who was as tame as Ferdinand the Bull would decide to expose his sweet, innocent wife to what he did can never be known. But in the Fall of Robin Sloane's 33rd year of life her husband tricked her into a situation that would involve her in some pretty serious sexual usage.

It all began when Robbie's husband's company got a contract with a big European firm to provide a lot of sophisticated manufacturing equipment. As chief engineer on the project, her husband would be interacting with his counterparts from across the pond. One of these was a big, handsome, Nordic looking guy. These two had hit if off and began spending more time together than their work duties called for. Not much mind you, just some lunches out and the occasional Friday after-work beer.

One afternoon while at Bunny Junction, a not too seedy local strip club, the two husbands were talking and knocking back a cocktail. The foreign guy was regaling Robin's husband with some sexual exploits. Talking about how he and his wife were swingers and about some of the wives he had enjoyed. From what he said Robin's husband got the impression his friend was well hung. He said to his new pal that he thought all European guys were liberals and never did stuff like that. He was told, "Don't you believe it my American friend, in my home area the man is still the boss, and his woman goes along or gets swatted."

Robin's husband was really shocked to learn this. At first he just let it go. He knew some people had open marriages, but not regular folks like he and Robin. Even if he had been willing to let another man have his wife, Robbie would never go for it in a million years. Still, the idea of having a woman who he had never met, with no strings attached, and then just go home? The quandary began to weigh heavily upon him.

For the next few weeks images of two things began flash through Robin's husbands mind. Himself having sex with other men's wives, and his wife having sex with other men. At first, the idea of another man using his wife nauseated him. But as time went on he was able to rationalize the act just enough to get him to do it. She would enjoy a different man, it would strengthen their marriage, it would awaken her sexuality, and so on. Eventually he got to the point where he would accept his wife being shared, if only so that he could share an other's.

Once he had gotten past his own reservations, Robin's husband had a bigger hurdle, getting Robin over her reservations. That would be next to impossible; putting the kibosh on the whole thing. He was about to drop the whole matter as a pipe dream when his Euro buddy invited him over to his place for a get together. Robin and her husband had no reason to refuse. Such work related get togethers were commonplace. The Sloanes had never met the Sundersons at home before; so it seemed a nice way for the wives to meet.

There were three other couples present. All of these worked for the European firm. There was nothing odd in this either, it was natural that they would be more comfortable around their own kind. Katrin, his buddy's wife, was something of a looker. She was 38 years old, also Nordic, with long blonde hair and a full but not buxom figure. Robbie's husband could not help but wonder how many men besides her husband had enjoyed that fine body.

"You like what you see eh, said Katrin's husband as he came up behind Robin's, Go ahead and look if you want. I let other men screw her, I don't mind a look."

This last part embarrassed Robin's husband; he wasn't used to such frank talk about sex.

Katrin's husband went on, "I told you, you can have her too if you like, anyway you want her. A new share society is getting together now and we would love to have you along. I don't mind telling you, I see your wife and she would be very popular."

This embarrassed Robbie's husband even more. But not so much that he didn't respond.

"Look my friend, it is not me you see, my wife would never go along with it."

"She doesn't have to." Was his answer.

He went on, "No of course she doesn't, it's just a shame that we won't all get to enjoy it if she did."

Katrin's husband interrupted, "You misunderstand, when I say she doesn't have to agree, I mean you can just bring her along and make her do it."

"Sure, why not, I'll just dump her in a room and let some guy rape her." He retorted.

"Why not? I did? Was his equally terse response.

Robin's husband was taken aback. He was told that when Katrin was about 26 he had taken her to a society retreat. Katrin was tricked into thinking it was some company reward for hard work. The second night at a rural inn, Katrin's husband had left her in their hotel room. While he went to the room of another unsuspecting wife, another society member had come to his room and forced himself on Katrin. The sex had lasted through the night while she fought and begged to no avail. The next night a different man came and did the same. This went on for a few more nights. By the end of the retreat, Katrin was broken and no longer resisted the advances of the wife sharers.

Robin's husband could not believe his ears. He was always told that any woman in this situation would go straight to the police. This wasn't some olden time when women were property. Katrin's husband went on to explain that, despite what might be thought, in all the years of the society that had never happened. Through some combination of shame, wifely devotion, personal enjoyment, or that they were just plain broken; no assault was ever reported. And if it was, it never went anywhere due to lack of evidence.

In Robin's husband's mind this took things to a whole new level. Sharing a wife who was willing was one thing, but allowing one's wife to be raped, probably multiple times?! Besides, he did not really buy all that stuff about no criminal complaints either. So, regrettably, he put the idea out of his mind.

One change that was brought about during this byplay with Katrin's husband was that Robbie's husband began to develop an increasingly stronger libido. In fact, he began to bed Robbie on a much more frequent basis. About three times a week instead of a month. Robin gave no outward indication that she noticed the increased activity. As usual, she was cooperative without being passionate and compliant without being submissive.

Robin's husband enjoyed having his wife more often, but was becoming increasingly bored with her lack of response. He could not help but wonder what having a more responsive woman was like. He also began to fantasize about what it would be like to take a woman by force. Somewhere deep down inside, most men at some time wonder. They wonder what it feels like to force you way into an unwilling partner. They wonder does it make your dick harder and longer the pleasure of taking by force. They wonder how it feels to have total power and ownership of a woman's body. Robin's husband wondered.

The final decision was made when seeking to take his wife's ass; Robin's husband was sharply rebuffed. It was not as though he had expected her to give in. She was a virgin down there, and they had never even broached the subject before. No matter he thought, after a few other guys take her that way she will get used to it. And so, the next day at work Robin's husband got with his foreign friend and said he wanted to join the club or whatever it was called.

The decision came none too soon as the society was just about ready to form again. Robin and her husband were the last of six couples to sign on. The event was to last two whole weeks. It was scheduled for just three weeks away. Fortunately, the large project was finished, and it was an opportune time to take a long vacation. Robin was told that the company was paying for a retreat as a bonus for the job well done. Robin's husband alluded to the fact that he saw it as sort of a second honeymoon and asked his spouse to bring some nice things to wear. Thus Robin packed and old yellow teddy, two pairs of thigh highs and a black garter belt. She found two old but unworn skimpy bra/panty sets. She added a pair of shorty pajamas and threw in two dorm shirts for down time. She made sure to take along her best bikini underwear.

It was a fairly long drive to the rural, mountain lodge where things would be held. Unbeknownst to Robin's husband, the society owned the property. It had been bought by the founder years ago and left to the society (a registered 503c nonprofit) in his will. When share meetings were not being held, the lodge was rented out to offset expenses of the events, maintenance, taxes, &ct. The place was rustic but comfortable. In addition to having eight good sized rooms, there was a large lounge or rec area, a commercial kitchen, and a rathskeller bar, as well as a few other odds and ends of space.

Upon arrival, Robin and her husband were greeted by and elderly man and woman who gave them a set of keys and led them to their room. The room was one of the smaller; only about ten by eleven. There was a full sized, heavily posted bed, a small dresser, and a sort of mid-century armchair-blue in color. An en-suite bath contained a small shower, commode and pedestal sink. Drawing the drapes back yielded a lovely view of the grounds.

As Robin oohed and aahed over the accommodations, the old man slipped a note into Robin's husbands hand. It simply said to meet in the bar at 5:30. Luckily, Robin said she was tired from the drive and wanted to lie down for a while. This gave her husband the chance to slip down to the bar at the appointed time. Once again, the older man was there. Also in the room by the time he arrived were five other men. Robbie's husband breathed a sigh of relief when he saw his big friend among them. It felt good to see a familiar face.

The old man brought a bottle of top shelf bourbon and six glasses over to the table on a wooden tray then absented himself. As glassed were filled, Katrin's husband took the lead and made introductions. The husbands were identified as adjunct to their wives. The wives were the main event and featured attraction. The identity of the males was moot. The differences of the men were not as varied as the women they brought. They were all Caucasian, and of more or less average appearance ranging from early thirties to early fifties. Each man was asked to describe his wife by age, ethnicity, and status. Status referred to whether the wife was a swing veteran, a willing participant, and also anal status. The results were as follows.

The oldest was Mary who was 52. She was a dark haired, fair skinned woman of medium build about 5"7". She was a swing veteran and quite sexually experienced in all ways. Next came Leigh, she was American born to Japanese parents. A typically small asian at just 5"2" with small parts everywhere, Leigh was not a swing veteran, but had given her consent to the share. She had also so far never given up her butt. She was 46. Katrin at 38 came next. She, of course, was a vet and fully taken. Franny was just two years younger than Katrin. She was a tiny Franco-Canadian gal with a 30A bra and the frame of a middle schooler. She was only 5.0" 1/2" tall in her bare feet. She was both a swing and an anal virgin as well. 33 year old Robin came next on the list. Finally came Tarry. Tarry was 27 years of age. About 5' 6" tall, she was a natural ginger with milky skin and a voluptuous figure featuring 36D breasts. Like Robin and Franny, she too was new to sharing and had never lost her tail cherry either. So, in all there were three women who had never been shared. Plus the added joy of four women who had never had anal sex. It looked like a great set up. No one yet knew who among the novices would comply without complaint and who would have to be raped.

As the men sat and sipped the fine liquor, they went over some further details. First was that once everyone was all in, there was no "no meant no" aspect to things. Any man could, and was expected, to use his woman for the night any way he chose. Any woman that refused to cooperate in any way was just to be ignored and used as her share partner chose. Robin's husband was surprised and a little disappointed to hear that there would be no swapping on the first night.

It was explained that the fourteen day sexual sojourn would play out on a schedule. The first night was for the couples. As it would be the first and last night with her husband for a fortnight, the husbands were encouraged to give their wives a loving and caring lovemaking session before turning them over for night after night of rough sex. Naturally, nothing was ever obligatory, on the men's part anyway. Beginning the second night the swaps would begin. The men would move and the women would stay put. This meant that the men would travel to the room of the wife and take her there. He would remain in the room until morning having full use of the wife throughout the night.

On the third night of the event the men would reallocate the wives and repeat the process. This part of the share would last five days until all the husbands had had a chance to sample all the wives present. The seventh and eight days the wives would be rested. The husbands were expected to give their wives a break to recover until the next phase of the swap. The second week was gang bang week. On the ninth through fourteenth nights of the event each of the six wives would be treated to an all night gang fuck.

Now, the husbands were not part of the gang bang. This was not the philosophy of the society. For it to be a true share, no husband could ever be present when his wife was being used. This was so the using husband would never feel he was being watched and needed to hold back from using a wife as thoroughly as he wished. When a wife was being group used, her husband would be enjoying one of the other wives for the night. It is always best to give a husband something to do when his wife is being gang raped several doors down. The free husband would choose the wife from the previous week that he liked the best, and go once again to her room for the night.

Robin's husband took all this in with fascination, like a lot of people he fell in love with an idea, and when it came time to follow through he got a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. When he added up in his mind all the fucks his wife was looking at over the next two weeks he cringed. He guessed that each man would use her at least two times on his respective night, maybe three. Call that 2.5 times a night for five nights. Then figure that each of the five men would use her about the same on the gang night. That totaled at least twenty-five fucks by five guys spread over thirteen days. Moreover, Robbie's husband knew that his reserved wife would never be broken by one or two rapes. It would likely take the whole event time to break her if she ever broke, whatever that meant. This meant that most, or all, of the two dozen plus sex acts would be a forcible rape.

Robin's husband's mind was reeling when he left the bar to return to his room. He had had two fingers of whisky three times and was struggling to process everything he had been told. Part of him wanted to rush back to his room and get Robin, tell her it was all a mistake, pack up and go home. But the strong liquor had done its job; and his inhibitions were lowered just enough to put such thoughts from his mind.

When he returned to his room he was already feeling groggy. Robin was waiting for his return and had put on the yellow lace teddy in anticipation. Her husband knew he was supposed to treat her to a night of gentle love. At least that is what he had been told in the bar, but he really did not grasp the reason for this advice. Society members knew from experience that it was best to loosen a woman up both mentally and physically before the fun began. The past had shown that a woman who went into the experience of forced sharing tense and pent up suffered considerably more than if she was warmed up so to speak.

Sadly, Robbie's husband was not savvy to this. He got the idea in his head that since she was going to be getting so much rough sex in the coming days that it would be better for her to have some extra down time. So he lied, an easy fib considering the bourbon, and told her he was too tired right then. He fell into a deep sleep while Robbie removed her lingerie, taking care to hang it up, then slipped on one of the dorm shirts not even bothering to put on panties.

The next morning the couple found a note on their door. It noted that there would be no maid service for a few days. It also informed them that there were no scheduled activities for the day. Food was available from the kitchen as either dine in or room service. The bar was closed for the day. Robin and her husband requested a breakfast in their room. When this was finished they spent the rest of the morning wandering the extensive, manicured grounds. They occasionally sighted another couple; but only at a distance and just to wave at.

Upon their return to the inn, Robin's husband was once again slipped a note by the elderly man. It directed him to report to the rathskeller at 8:30. He was also to bring his wife's hair comb. He wondered about the last. What could they possibly want with his wife's comb? What sort of bizarre sex act involved a comb. He remembered his wife saying her mother used to occasionally beat her with a hairbrush. Maybe it was something like that?

The rest of the afternoon dragged. The couple went to the dining room for lunch. The only other people being served were and older mixed race couple featuring a hulking man and a tiny East Asian woman. After lunch they stopped by the library where Robin selected three books. Back in the room Robin cracked a book while her husband cracked a beer.

Robin's husband became increasingly antsy as the day wore on. He did not want to get drunk before the big night so he sipped his beer slowly. Unable to look at Robin any longer, he took refuge back in the deserted library. He could not drive the images from his mind. The images of his wife being taken against her will were bad enough. But the images of his own lust fulfilled were more prominent in his mind. Based upon what was revealed yesterday three of the women were swing virgins and likely to need force. That meant that he had a 50/50 chance of getting one. Wait, that's not right. His own wife was one of the virgins so that meant he himself had only a one in three chance of getting one. Well, he still had a 50/50 chance of getting to rape an asshole. Another thought now also entered his mind. The men using his wife were sure not to hold back. He knew deep down inside that best case scenario he was looking at a divorce and losing his kids and home. Worst case scenario would find himself and some of the others in prison. With this thought in mind he resolved that whatever happened, he was going to make a point of enjoying himself as much as possible.

12