Daisy's Disgrace Pt. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" she screamed, feeling uncharacteristically dirty. "Fuck my shithole! Make me cum! Oh fuck, yes!" Suddenly she felt Dylan's fingers slide out of her, only to slip back in. Again and again he pulled them out and pushed them back in until her ass began to queef like her pussy sometimes did, pushing air back out around his fingers to make similarly disgusting noises. Daisy howled as Dylan slapped her ass with his free hand and told her how nasty she was. She felt his mouth on her clit again, and she wished she had more piss to squirt at his face. When he slipped two fingers into her pussy, he moaned, "Fuck, you're unbelievably wet."

Before Daisy knew it, Dylan had slid his fingers out of both her pussy and her ass, and was sliding his cock into her brimming pussy. She was wet, she knew-she could even feel the splatter of pussy juice on her inner thighs as he slammed his cock in and out of her.

"Fuck, baby, oh fuck, I love this fucking pussy!" Dylan gripped her hips painfully, pulling her onto his cock with such force that this time she had to hold her tits tight to her chest to keep them from smacking her hard in the face. Her pussy farted and queefed sloppily with nearly every thrust, but Daisy was past caring. When Dylan came, he emptied his balls deep inside her, growling and moaning like an animal. After a minute inside her, he pulled out. Daisy didn't even argue when he straddled her head and lowered his balls into her mouth one by one, ordering her to clean her own pussy juice off of them. She obeyed, enjoying the taste of her own cunt. She let him rub his slick cock across her lips and cheeks before sliding it into her mouth and making her suck off his own cum.

Dylan was sliding his cock back out of her mouth, praising her softly for being such an obedient little fucktoy, when they heard a different voice. They both turned to see Shawna standing naked in the doorway. She held a long dildo, one end disappearing between her thighs, the other snaking down towards the ground. In her other hand, she held yet another video camera, trained on the two lovers in the bed in front of her.

"I said," she repeated, "that if Daisy insists on making porn, we might as well make her a star."

12