Dakota's Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rubbing her pussy through the tiny bit of fabric that was her G-string caused her to break their kiss to exhale and enjoy the ministrations of his hands. There was plenty of girl juice to lubricate her pussy as his fingers probed underneath the fabric and explore the promised land. When his fingers landed on her clit, Hailey arched her back and lightly shuddered. Her breath quickened as a small orgasm washed over her.

"Put one in me - please?" she whispered, not being able to speak much louder in her throes of pleasure. A long skinny finger made its first timid foray inside her. He could feel her tighten a bit around it as it got used to the invasion. As he continued to finger her, he used his other hand to pull her tits out of the corset and began to kiss this.

"Oh Dakota, oh it feels so good, don't stop."

His cock was fully hard and throbbing as it waited its turn. Precum oozed out the small slit. Not being able to wait much longer he pulled her G-string down fully exposing her bare mound.

"Just a moment Hailey," he said as he climbed off the bed. Fortunately, he packed his condoms and lube in an easy to access side pouch of his bag. He tore open a rubber and rolled it onto his cock. He tried to pour some lube out, but nothing came out of the bottle. He frantically took the top off and realized there was still the foil safety seal on there and peeled that off and replaced the cap. He looked at Hailey who was watching his every move and gave her a little shrug as he climbed back onto the bed.

"Now, where was I?"

"You were about to put that lovely cock deep in my tight pussy."

He leaned forward and kissed her as he rubbed some lube on his dick. Centering his body between her legs he rubbed the tip of his cock around her hole. The reaction on her face as he began to slide it in was pure bliss. Her hymen, long broken and gone from riding bikes, was of no worry, so she was able to enjoy her first real penetration. His cock was so much better than her fingers or her pink dildo.

Soon they were pubic bone to pubic bone, neither with any hair in the way. In her case, because of a razor and him as he was not able to grow any. Dakota realized that jacking off twice that morning before he picked Hailey up was the only reason he had not nutted already. He just held his cock still inside her to enjoy the sensation of her folds hugging his shaft tightly. Eventually, his lust beat everything else and began to drive his slender hips back and forth. It didn't take long until Hailey saw his eyes close and could feel his ass clench. She wrapped her legs around him and with both arms and legs pulled him as tight to her as she could. She loved how he grunted as his dick throbbed inside her. After a moment he stopped and collapsed on top of her.

"That was awesome Hailey," he kissed her. He climbed off and pulled the rubber off. Tying the top off to keep it from leaking, he said "Not sure why I put this on. We're both virgins and I can't have kids so what are we worrying about?"

"Well then, don't worry about it, next time babe." She began to take her corset off. "Ok, a big question for you. Should I wear the red one or the green one next?" In her hands were a red lace bra and a green satin one was in the other. "Which one is going to distract you over dinner?"

"Dang, that is a hard decision. Well since you just wore red, how about the green?"

She giggled and encased her boobs in the green B-cup bra. She felt his hands grasp her butt moments before his lips met hears. "I'm really glad you came with me. Really, really, glad."

"Me too. Let's go get some food so we have the energy for more later."

As they walked out of the hotel towards the convention center Hailey did nothing to stop Dakota from placing his hand on her ass. Her arm was around her man and both were still feeling the endorphins in their system. They found a little pub about two blocks from their hotel and about the middle of the way to the center. It was mostly full, many of the people there for the convention. The waitress checked their IDs as they each ordered a beer with their burgers.

The two of them blotted out everything that was going on and was engrossed by the other. The waitress had to clear her throat twice to get their attention as she tried to place their plates in front of them. As Dakota thanked her, she looked at him and then at Hailey.

"New lovers it looks like?" the waitress said smiling.

"Is it that obvious?" he replied.

"Yeah, you two are quite cute. Have fun tonight," she smiled and gave Hailey a wink.

Hailey giggled and lifted her glass, "to my best friend and a long night." It didn't take the two long to finish dinner and head back to the hotel.

The door to their room had not finished closing when the two began to kick off their shoes and shed their clothing. Dakota stood behind Hailey, who was now just in her green bra and panty set and caressed her body. He could feel her chest expand and contract with every breath she took, while he felt her satin clad tits. He slipped his other hand down her panties and found her magic spot. It did not take her long to have an orgasm, as her arousal and anticipation were so high. However, as she reached her climax, her legs went limp and it was all the scrawny Dakota could do to hold her upright. He guided her to the bed to let her catch her breath.

She laid her torso over the bed with her feet on the ground presenting her tight ass to him. Seizing the opportunity, he lined up his hard cock and began to push it in.

"Slowly please, I'm still tight."

Still, it didn't take long for him to get all the way in and begin to pound her pussy.

"That's it baby take my tight pussy, fill it up with your cum!"

"Uuuuggghhh, oh yeah, I am going to shoot my cum in your pussy!"

"Do it, come on!"

"Ooohhh!" and with that Dakota seed sprung forth and filled her fertile womb.

"Mmm, I could feel your cock throb as you shot your load."

As he pulled out, he could see his cum dripping from her smooth snatch. He went to the bathroom and grabbed a couple of hand towels to wipe themselves up with.

They climbed into bed and began to channel surf. Hailey snuggled up to her man. He felt like he was king of the world.

"Dakota?"

"Hmmm?"

"You said you couldn't get me pregnant right?"

"Correct, I was tested a couple of years ago as part of some routine tests with my condition and the doctor told me that I have so few swimmers that I have a higher probability of getting hit by lighting walking out of a store after buying a winning lottery ticket than I do getting a girl pregnant."

"I see..." Her thoughts trailed off for a bit. "Well, that is good for now, but..." there was an awkward pause.

"But what?"

"It sucks that you can't have kids someday. I think a caring man like you will make a great daddy."

"Careful with this line of thought Hailey, we hardly been dating long. There is a lot you don't know about me yet, and likewise in reverse. But I do have an unfair advantage here, I have known this for a long time and know my options. I came to grips with this a long time ago and figured adoption was probably my best bet. Maybe invitro, but that is a tough one in my case." He let that sink in for a moment. "But enough with the downer thinking. I just want to enjoy you right now."

The two snuggled and dozed off. A couple of hours later, she had woken up and was feasting her eyes on her lover when she noticed him starting to wake as well. She lowered her lips over his cock and began to give her first blow job. As he became aware of the enthusiastic but clumsy attempt, he guided her to what felt good and she was able to get him hard in no time. This time she was in charge and climbed on top of her lover and rode his cock. Lacking any experiences other that from that day, he did not last long and shot his load before she had an opportunity to cum. But she was happy to just bring her lover to completion. This time they fell asleep with his arms around his girl.

Light began to pour through a crack in the curtain. Hailey sat up and looked at her sleeping boyfriend a moment before heading to the bathroom. When she came out from her shower, she threw some sweats on and sat next to Dakota as he started to wake.

"I am going to head down and grab some coffee and a bagel, you want anything?"

"Glurphf" he mumbled

"I'll take that as a yes." She headed out the door. When she returned, she could hear him in the bathroom. "Are you getting your costume on?"

"Yeah, going to take me a bit. Just don't laugh ok?"

"Don't worry..."

He was in there for what felt like forever to her. She had started to get her costume on. Brown tights, a pleated brown leather mini skirt, a white tunic, and a green vest and matching green cap. What was new this year was she had gotten some silicone pads for her bra, and a new bra to hold them all. With the padding, the D cup bra could barely hold her in. "I like this, this is more cleavage than I have ever had," she murmured to herself.

"Ok, you promised not to laugh." Dakota walked out of the bathroom. Instantly Hailey's eyes were as wide as saucers. Her hands covered her mouth. She was stunned.

"Eeeeeee...Oh...My...God...Dakooootaaaaa!"

12