Dale's Women Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a long time she kept her arms pinned to Dale’s chest: somehow the idea of actually throwing her arms around his neck, woman-fashion, struck her as almost indecent. Why, she hadn’t known this guy for more than a few hours! The confusion and dizziness that came from imbibing too much alcohol had suddenly disappeared, and her senses were now almost unnaturally acute. She could feel every hair on his chest as it brushed against her face and hands, she could feel his bare legs as they lay against her own—and she could feel the growing bulge in his groin.

No . . . this really isn’t happening. I must be dreaming.

When Dale moved one of his hands from the small of her back down to her bottom, she still thought she was dreaming—but knew she wasn’t.

Her body stiffened. She really should put a stop to this—it wasn’t right, it wasn’t decent. It was hardly decent that this man-boy was “doing” Gloria, but if he went any farther with her . . . My God! He was younger than her own son and daughter!

So why can’t I swat that hand away from my bottom?

In some strange way it didn’t strike her as being a sexual act—the warmth and fleshiness of that hand, even as it rested on the nightgown Gloria had given her, were more a comfort than a turn-on, radiating heat throughout her whole body. Maybe his hand just slipped . . . maybe he won’t really want to do anything more . . .

But when Dale noticed that his gesture hadn’t earned the rebuke he had fully expected, he did go further: he moved his hand under the hem of her nightgown and placed it on her bare bottom.

A choking sound came from deep within Lois’s throat, and for a second Dale wondered if he had somehow hurt her. But no, that was impossible. He himself now felt the press of her small, soft breasts against his chest through the thin fabric of her nightgown, and he sensed her breathing becoming more rapid and uneven.

But when he moved his hand around so that it slipped in between her legs, Lois let out an agitated squeal and hurled herself out of his embrace, flopping over onto her back. She looked up at him wide-eyed, whispering intensely, “No, you mustn’t do that!”

In the fraction of a second that Dale’s fingers had come into contact with Lois’s sex, he could tell she was quite wet. Maybe she was just nervous, or understandably embarrassed at becoming intimate with someone who was still largely a stranger.

He tried to be soothing. “It’s all right, Lois—I just want to make you happy.”

That code word didn’t fool her. “No, you can’t—you shouldn’t!”

He still misunderstood the source of her alarm. “Gloria won’t mind. She wants me to—”

“It’s not that!” she almost shrieked. “It’s just that . . . no one’s ever done that to me before.”

Dale was utterly perplexed. “Done what to you? I just want to—”

“No one has touched me . . . down there,” she said.

“What?” Dale cried out. “But . . . your husband . . .?”

“No,” she said flatly.

He never touched you there? Then how . . .?”

“How what?”—although she knew exactly what he was asking.

“How did he, um, get you off?”

Even that euphemism made her color. “He didn’t,” she said flatly.

Dale’s confusion was almost unfathomable. “Wait a minute,” he said desperately, trying to grasp the ungraspable. “You mean to say that in twenty-seven years of marriage he never brought you to climax?”

“No,” she said miserably. She knew Dale was all but explicitly criticizing her beloved husband, but she couldn’t do anything but tell the truth.

“Then how . . . when . . .?”

“I did it myself,” she said grudgingly. “After he’d finished.”

“So he came in you, and then what? He’d roll over and go to sleep, and you’d do yourself?”

She nodded rapidly.

All Dale could say was: “Why?”

“It’s not that he couldn’t do it!” she cried, rushing to the defense of her husband’s memory. “It was really me. I—I don’t like letting myself go in front of a man. It’s embarrassing.”

“But he was your husband!”

“That doesn’t make any difference! In fact, it would be worse if he saw me, precisely because he was my husband. I could never look him in the face again.” As Dale continued to gaze in wonder at her, she said: “Oh, I know what you’re thinking—that I’m some horrible prude who never got any enjoyment out of . . . intimacy. Well, it isn’t true! I liked what he did—and I was proud that I could get him ‘off,’ as you say. It’s—”

“So it was okay for him to come in your presence, but it was not okay for you to come in his presence.”

“That’s right,” she said defiantly. “It may sound silly to you, but—”

“It sure does,” Dale said, almost in anger, “and it’s going to come to an end right now.”

He had promised himself that he wouldn’t force himself on this poor bereft woman, but in his mind the situation called for strong action. So he almost hurled himself in the direction of her partially open legs, widened them further, and plunged his face into her sex. His hands clutched her bottom with an almost ferocious grip as he used tongue and lips to enhance the moistness he already found there.

Lois almost screamed at his sudden act. Crying, “No, please, don’t!” she made a feeble attempt to pull his head away from her groin. But she was one of those women who aren’t used to using physical force, and her efforts came to nothing. Looking down at Dale with a kind of horror, she seized a pillow and, using the child’s irrefutable logic of If I can’t see you, you can’t see me, covered her face with it even as she moaned from the most unusual sensations emanating from her sex.

Dale was relentless, and he licked and nuzzled with altruistic fervency as he sought to overcome Lois’s irrational prejudices. He could tell he was having an effect, for her moans were becoming increasingly high-pitched, and after some preliminary cries—”Oh! Oh! Oh!”—she let out a squeal that even the pillow that was almost smothering her couldn’t entirely mask.

Her whole body collapsed in exhaustion, and as she let the pillow slide off her face her eyes looked dizzy and unfocused. Dale, proud of his success, slid up her body and, resting on top of her, said eagerly, “Was that nice?”

Lois, her face bright red, couldn’t endure his gaze and turned away from him. But before she did so he noticed something he hadn’t seen the whole evening—the shadow of a smile. Still looking away from him, she whispered:

“You’re a very naughty young man.”

That made Dale grin—and also encouraged him to plunge into her to his full length.

Lois’s gasp turned into a choking gargle as she struggled to accommodate the unaccustomed size of his member. Not having the pillow at hand, she tried to cover her face with her hands, but Dale pulled them away. Somehow he managed to pull the nightgown over her head so that she was naked; and he looked down fixedly at her as he pumped her, taking in her small but shapely breasts, her flat stomach, and her thin but muscular thighs, which had instinctively wrapped themselves around his own. Her pussy had the velvety softness of a virgin, and it wasn’t long before he was pouring his essence into her. Then he fell heavily onto her without pulling out.

She relished his weight and the contours of his body, even if they were making it difficult to breathe. It seemed minutes until he slipped wetly out of her, and then she said gently into his ear, “Please get off me now.”

He did so, flopping over to the other side of the bed—but he unexpectedly took her with him, so that she ended up on top of him. Her tousled hair fell on his face, and he encircled her with both arms and legs, pinning her to him.

She wasn’t used to that either—she figured it was time for both of them to go to sleep. But as Dale kissed her neck and cheek, and his hands massaged her bottom, she could sense his organ rising to the challenge again.

You can’t really want to do it again, can you? I didn’t think was possible for a man . . .

But she was proven wrong when Dale said, “Would you like to try something else?”

“What?” she said warily. What new perversion is he going to introduce me to?

“Would you like to suck me?”

At first she didn’t even understand what he meant. Then, when the truth dawned, she shivered all over and said, “Um, I’d rather not.”

He seemed crestfallen. “You don’t like it?”

It took Lois a long time to say, “I don’t think so.”

Dale was baffled again. “What do you mean, you don’t think so? Don’t you know?”

Her silence, and her inability to look him in the face, told the whole story. “Don’t tell me,” he said in a kind of awe, “that you’ve never done it.”

All she did was shake her head jerkily.

“He didn’t want you to? Your husband, I mean?”

She shook her head again.

“He didn’t? I’ve never met any man who doesn’t like it! It’s—”

“He thought it was degrading!” she cried out. “Kind of like what a p-prostitute would do.”

“Pardon my asking, but how exactly did he get himself aroused?”

She seemed unhappy in discussing the subject. “He liked to play with my breasts,” she said grudgingly. “He liked my bottom also.”

“Your bottom is fabulous,” Dale said enthusiastically. “But I think you need to try—”

“Do I have to?” she whined, like a little girl whose mother has asked her to tidy up her room.

“Well, of course you don’t have to—but I thought you might like to.”

Lois pondered that for a moment, then said, “Maybe you could wash up?”

Dale, realizing that his cock was coated with both her juices and his own, figured that was a reasonable request. Saying, “Don’t go away,” he leaped off the bed and retreated to the bathroom. In less than a minute he had returned.

The process of washing had deflated him a bit, so that his member didn’t look quite as forbidding as it had before. He sat up in the bed, his back propped against the headboard, and he urged Lois to position herself next to his groin for maximum comfort while she did the deed.

As she looked at the stiffening member with a sort of alarmed fascination, she took it between her thumb and index finger and brought it near her mouth. Her lips were shut, and she had to close her eyes tight before she could bring herself to open her mouth and insert the thing even a fraction of an inch into her mouth. Dale, for his part, loved the sight of a woman’s lips wrapped around his organ, and even having the tip of his cock in Lois’s mouth was stimulating. In fact, it jerked so violently that it popped out of her mouth, making her laugh nervously.

She tried again, getting an inch of two of it into her mouth. For several moments she was motionless, not quite knowing what to do. Dale gently took her head in his two hands and moved it up and down on the shaft, making sure not to force it down so hard that she would gag. Lois got into the swing of things and began copying the motions on her own.

“Use your tongue,” he said.

Lois winced in confusion and discomfort, but eventually complied, licking the shaft up and down. To Dale’s amazement, she suddenly seemed to dare herself to put as much of it into her mouth as she could—and she managed to get at least half of it in. But she had to pull it out almost at once, letting out a gasp. A little trickle of saliva dripped down her chin.

“Why don’t you put my balls into your mouth?” Dale said.

“What?” Lois cried, as if he’d suggested that she ingest a fly. “I couldn’t possibly—”

“Go on, give it a try! Just make sure not to bite down.”

With a whimper, she strove to comply, contorting her neck to reach his scrotum. At first she extended her tongue to give it a tentative lick; then, apparently finding that it wasn’t all that bad, she engulfed first one testicle in her mouth, then both.

“Use your tongue again,” Dale said.

An incoherent moan came out of Lois’s throat, but she followed orders. The sensation of a tongue wrapping itself around his balls was almost too much for Dale, and he pulled her up so that she was back on top of him.

“Put me in you,” he ordered.

As if hypnotized, she reached down, seized his cock, and inserted it into herself. By this time she was moaning constantly. She didn’t seem to know what to do once his member was in her, and Dale had to thrust his hips so that a suitable pumping motion was achieved. Lois buried her face in his neck as he worked, and he grabbed her bottom with both hands both to stabilize himself and because he found those splendid globes irresistible to the touch.

Once again he filled her to bursting with his seed, and she signaled her own satisfaction with what he would soon come to recognize as her patented cry: “Oh! Oh! Oh!” They remained wrapped in each other’s arms for many minutes.

Finally Lois pried herself off of Dale and rolled over. She seemed to feel intense embarrassment at her nakedness in front of him, so she scrabbled at the bedsheet and blanket to cover herself. Dale could have gone on longer, but he thought she really didn’t have the physical and emotional stamina to do any more right then. As she lay like a corpse on her back, the sheets up to her neck, eyes tight shut, he bent over and gave her a warm kiss on the mouth.

Her eyes popped open, and she gave him a shy half-smile.

“You were magnificent,” he said affectionately.

“So were you,” she said with a blush.

“Do you feel better?” he asked.

She nodded vigorously, and her smile broadened.

“I’m glad,” he said. “You’re a dear, sweet creature.”

She gazed at him in wonder. Her eyes filled with moisture.

Dale, not wanting to precipitate an emotional outburst, gave her another quick kiss on the mouth and said, “You’d better get to sleep. It’s late.”

With that, he rolled over and fell asleep himself.


12