A Trophy Wife's Trophy Pt. 01

Story Info
It started over coffee, and a girlfriend's permission.
9.7k words
4.78
35k
63
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers

Andrea sat at her favorite table with her latte and began catching up on emails and news. It was her routine now to start the day at this coffee house. She looked up, and at the counter was that guy; mid-twenties she guessed. And always with a laptop under his arm. The place was busier than usual and as the young man looked for a place to sit, Andrea saw her opportunity. He looked at her and the empty chair. Andrea smiled and gestured to offer it.

"May I?" He asked, looking at a chance to sit with this very attractive woman. He guessed she was in her late thirties.

"Of course."

"Hi, I'm David."

"Andrea."

"I see you here often." David said, making conversation.

"My routine. To start the day. And I see you often too."

"Yes. I like to start my day here. Coffee and a chance to work unfettered of the office."

"And what do you do?"

"Oh, software. My company gives me some flexibility. As long as the work gets done. Except Thursday morning, our weekly meeting. And you?"

"Um... Let's just say I'm married."

"That diamond on your finger makes it obvious."

"Yes." She replied, looking at it. "Let's just say my husband likes making an impression."

"I can see." He said, looking at this stunning blond. Rather, it was more of a good looking over. She took it as a compliment. They made small talk, the weather, the coffee. But Andrea wanted to know his personal life.

"Well, you know I'm married. And you?"

"I have a girlfriend. Been seeing each other a few months now. I feel lucky to have found her."

Andrea gave him a look, "Sound like you appreciate her. I'd say you were both lucky."

David smiled at the flirty comment. "Yes, I do um, appreciate her." He said wryly. "I try to give her lots of appreciation. I'm sure your husband appreciates having someone like you." He added, hoping the innuendo wasn't pushing it.

Andrea smiled, even if she was feeling a little less appreciated lately. And she found she was liking his company, maybe too much.

"I should get going and let you get to work." She said standing. She looked at his dark eyes. "It's been nice, David. Oh, don't get up. Hope to see you again."

"Oh, I'll be here tomorrow."

He took the opportunity to admire her tall slim figure and long legs as she walked out the door then opened his computer. Andrea stepped out in the morning air feeling pleased. It was a good thing he had some hot young thing. Otherwise, he would be a temptation.

Wednesday, Andrea got her usual latte and sat. She came a little earlier than usual. She wouldn't admit to herself why. David soon appeared. He smiled at her as he went to the counter to order. He wondered if yesterday was just a one off.

Coffee in hand, he turned to see Andrea with an inviting look.

"Morning!" he said as he took a seat next to her.

"Yes, another lovely day." She smiled.

They made more small talk. Andrea avoided talk of their relationships. He was a reminder of what was lacking in her marriage lately. Like the day before, Andrea took her leave and David again admired the view as she walked out the door. He thought about her figure. Her bust seemed too perfect for her. He wondered if she had 'work' done.

Thursday, as David said, he wasn't there. They had chatted for only two mornings, but Andrea already missed the company.

Friday, they met again. After the usual small talk, Andrea was feeling different. She wanted to remember the thrill of young love.

"So, seeing your girlfriend tonight?" She started.

"Yes, haven't seen Nikki all week. I'm taking her out to dinner."

"As a start." Andrea teased. "Ah, young love."

"I'm sure your husband gives someone like you plenty of attention." He parried.

"Ah, yes... well. My husband is older... Okay, much older. So, the attention, as you call it, isn't quite what it used to be."

David just listened. He sensed she wanted to talk.

"But when we married eight years ago it was different. And he certainly takes care of me." She looked at her diamond. "This, you may be surprised, was a trifle. So, a fine house here and a few more here and there. I admit I am what some call a trophy wife."

"You certainly are a trophy." He responded, then blushed at making a foolish quip.

"I hope you compliment Nikki this well." Andrea laughed.

He smiled back. "I try." Then just looked at her. Trying to encourage more talk from her.

"These days he seems more interested in golf. Do you golf?"

"No, never did." He answered.

"Good, don't. But, the life choices we make, as they say."

Andrea realized he was paying close attention to her. It gave her a warn feeling. She realized she had shared more words with him these few days than she had with her husband John, in a month.

"Well, say hello to Nikki for me and appreciate what you have." She said as she readied to leave.

David watched her leave. He was feeling sympathetic, and an attraction. But knew his feeling had to stop there.

That evening, David knocked on Nikki's door. He was greeted by a long kiss and a hug. Nikki was as petite as Andrea was tall. With long, brunette hair and a hot figure.

"I missed you." She said.

David hugged her tight. "Missed you too."

"You missed the sex!" She teased.

"That too." He responded, putting his fingers under her chin. "But I missed you." Then he gave her another delicate kiss.

"Come on. We have reservations." He said, taking her hand. "Wow! That's an outfit."

Nikki knew he couldn't resist her cleavage and legs. So made sure to show them off.

He took her to a fine seafood restaurant. He knew she always liked good oysters. They talked. But mostly it was looks, knowing what they'd be doing tonight.

At his place, they embraced and kissed passionately, tongues probing each other's mouth. They continued a few minutes. He removed her top and bra and she undid his shirt. He loved the feeling of her breasts pressing against him.

Next, he took he hand and walked to the sofa. She knew his favorite position was after the prelude. He sat with her in his lap and tongues were shared again. She stood and kicked her heals off as he removed her skirt and panties. Then he gave plenty of time and attention to her breasts, sucking and licking them.

Nikki held his head, enjoying the stimulation of her tits. Then it was her turn. She undid his pants and removed them. She knelt between his legs and ran her tongue from his chest down to his cock then licked up and down his now hard rod.

But he wanted something, and she wasn't going to argue. David slipped down until his head was resting on the sofa back. Then he pulled her up to straddle his face. She moaned as his tongue probed her wet pussy. Her hands were against the wall as she ground her lovebox into his mouth. It wasn't long before the orgasm welled up and she gasped as it hit.

"Oh... Ah..." she moaned as the climax washed over her.

Next, she knew what position he wanted. She straddled his hips and held his manhood to her entrance then let it slip inside. He loved this way; her lips and tits in easy reach of his mouth. And he could feel all of her with his hands. She rocked her hips as she held his head against a tit while he sucked on it hard. He was close and she started riding him fast.

David groaned and began thrusting as he released his sperm while Nikki held him, taking pleasure in his orgasm; his seed filling her.

They headed to the bedroom hand-in-hand and lay on the bed. Between kisses she asked. "How was your week?"

"Well, I met a nice woman at the coffee house. We chatted."

"Oh? Was she good looking."

"Older."

"But is she good looking?"

"Yes, She IS very good looking and very married to a very rich guy."

"And eyeing a young stud."

"A poor young stud. You have nothing to worry about. After all, I told you about her. She even told me to say hello to you."

"You told her about me?"

"Of course. And I'm sure she figured out we'd be making love tonight." He added, then rolled on top of her, his hard cock eager to enter her again. He made slow love to her for some time, pumping in and out, slowly building up the tempo. Then he came followed by her orgasm when she felt his cum, again flooding her womb.

Nikki held him in post orgasmic bliss. She was falling in love with him. Yet she wondered if he was ready for a permanent relationship.

They spent Saturday at an art fair. Then ended up at his place. both naked, Nikki gently pressed to lay on the bed then knelt between his legs. She wanted to turn him on; to give him pleasure; and to taste his cum in her mouth. She licked the hard shaft a while then let it slip deep between her lips. She enjoyed his moan as she reached bottom.

Up and down, slowly quickening the pace as her hand glided over his abs. Soon she was working faster and could feel David's cock begin to throb. He groaned as his sperm filled Nikki's mouth. She murmured to let him know how much she wanted it. She was amazed how much cum he could produce.

His body relaxed as the orgasm ended. Nikki kissed and licked his rod, loving the affect she had. He pulled her to him for deep kiss then gestured for her to sit on his face. He wanted to give her the same treatment.

"Fuck!" She whispered as his tongue found her clit. Nikki looked down at his eyes then closed hers to the intense treatment her pussy was getting. She held his head as her ardor rose. She was grinding against his mouth when the climax hit.

"Aaah..." She called as her body pulsed in pleasure.

Panting after coming down, she reached back to find his cock was hard again.

"I want you inside me!" She said, then positioned over his manhood. They looked at each other as she lowered herself on it; both feeling the shared sensation of his rod sliding inside her welcoming pussy. She rocked back and forth as his hands explored her body. Then a thumb found her clit. She rode faster, enjoying the feeling of his cock inside her. Then she came as he gently pinched a nipple.

But he was still hard. Nikki began riding him hard. She wanted his cock to explode inside her.

She looked at him, "Do it! I want your cum inside me! Please Give it to me!"

"Agh!" he groaned as he filled her with his seed, thrusting up deep inside her, causing Nikki to have another orgasm.

Both spent, she lay her head on his chest, feeling the afterglow. He reached for the light, and they fell asleep.

Next morning was another session of leisurely lovemaking, then breakfast. Over coffee Nikki started. "Tell me honestly, if you could make love to Andrea, would you?"

"Uh... What? No... Listen, I don't want to mess up what we have." He stammered.

"If I gave you permission it wouldn't 'mess up what we have.' And that wasn't really an answer."

"Nikki, just because she is attractive doesn't mean I want to bed her. And she is married."

"And the fact she is married means it would just be a fling and not a threat to us. You're a guy. I know you'd really like to spread your seed."

"Nikki..."

"It's okay. I'm just leaving the offer on the table if you want it."

David said nothing. He did lust for Andrea, but felt the temptation wasn't worth the complications.

He drove Nikki home that afternoon as another workweek loomed.

****

Monday, David found Andrea at her favorite table. "Morning." He said.

"Hi, have a good weekend?" She asked.

"Oh, yes." He grinned.

Andrea smirked, taking the inuendo. "With... Nikki, is it?"

"Yes."

"I'm sure it was a good weekend. Young love and plenty of passion no doubt."

David blushed, then, "Well..."

"Ha! Not the type to kiss and tell I see. Good." She replied with a sly look.

He found the conversation both awkward and exhilarating. To at least intimate about his love life and flirt with this stunning woman was an ego boost. "How shall I put it. Let's say we're still exploring each other."

She gave him a knowing look. "Don't you have email to go over? I should leave you to it. See you tomorrow."

David smiled as Andrea left then opened his laptop and did his best to focus.

They met again Tuesday then Wednesday. They talked and flirted. Andrea wanted to know more about his love life and carefully probed. She imagined he was the type to give a woman his full attention in lovemaking. She really wanted to know if Nikki was sucking his cock. But she knew not to push it.

"I've got to get to the office." He said. "See you Friday?"

"Yes." she replies, knowing Thursday was his early day.

That afternoon he got a text from Nikki, "Been thinking of that cock. Come to my place tonight."

He headed over strait from work. Nikki let his in and kissed him passionately. She led him to the sofa then dropped his pants. Stroking his hard cock, she asked. "Looks like you missed me. Sit!"

Nikki knelt between his knees. She had the urge to please him, as he had done to her so many times. She ran her tongue up and down a few times before sucking its length into her mouth.

He was soon moaning, and Nikki paused. "So have you made progress with Andrea?"

"What? Uh, no I don't think it's gonna happen." He mumbled.

"Pity." She replied. "Do you imagine it's her sucking on your cock now?" She said taking in its full measure again, working faster now.

He wouldn't admit it, but he was beginning to fantasize about Andrea sucking his rod. And more. That thought and Nikki's attention had its effect.

"Aah..." He groaned as his shaft exploded in Nikki's mouth.

After she swallowed the last of his load, David prepared to reciprocate.

"After dinner." She commanded.

Nikki prepared a quick meal. Then they moved to the bedroom and more lovemaking. After a few shared orgasms, he confessed he had to go.

"Early meeting tomorrow." He said as he dressed. He kissed his naked lover, laying languorously in her bed. "See you Friday."

As he closed the door, Nikki decided she needed to push things along.

****

Next morning Nikki arrived at the coffee house. There was a stunning blond, hair up, well dressed, with a serious diamond ring. It had to be Andrea. She ordered a cappuccino and walked to her table.

"Hello, you must be Andrea. I'm Nikki."

Andrea looked up. There was an attractive, young brunette. After the surprise of it she smiled. "Oh, David's girl? Please, sit."

Andrea wondered why she came. She tried to put Nikki at ease. "David told me all about you. I must say, he sounds smitten. And I can see why."

"He's told me a bit about you as well."

Andrea looked at her, wondering where this was headed.

"Let me come to the point, do you find David attractive?" Nikki asked.

"Oh... Well, he is, but..."

"Well, I've been thinking. He is a young guy. And guys like to sow their oats, as they say. And seeing you, and what he says about you, I can see he would jump at the chance... Well... Question is if you had the chance, would you take it? I'm willing to share him a while."

Nikki looked at her, waiting for the reply.

Andrea paused. Her inner thoughts felt exposed. She had thought about a fling with him. And now it was being offered to her... By his girlfriend!

"Nikki, I... I'm married."

"And you've never had an affair? Well, I'm just saying if you want, you have my blessing. I have to get to work. But the offer stands." Nikki continued with a reassuring smile.

Nikki stood and headed out, glancing over her shoulder with a smirk.

Andrea felt a bit dazed. A hot young man she'd been admiring, practically offered on a platter. And by this young, attractive woman. She had a day to think it over.

****

Friday, David found Andrea at her table and greeted her with a smile.

"Hi. I had an interesting conversation yesterday." Andrea started. "With Nikki."

"Nikki?" He asked.

"Yes. She is quite a beauty." Then after a pause, "Tell me David, what DO you think of me? Be frank."

"Uh..." David stuttered.

"Come now. Are you attracted to me? Be honest."

"Andrea," He whispered, "I mean... Yes. I mean what man wouldn't. But..."

"Nikki suspected you were too. And she made me an offer. My turn to be frank. You are a very attractive young man, David. And Nikki knows it. Clearly, she likes you, maybe loves you. So much so, she offered me a fling with you." Andrea waited for the reaction.

David was wide eyed. Thoughts of getting Andrea in his bed conflicted with thoughts of Nikki.

"You look surprised." Andrea said. "Does the proposition interest you?"

"Well yes! It's just... I mean, yes. She said that to me... But I can't believe Nikki... "

"Ask her."

David got his phone out and texted Nikki.

A reply quickly came. "Whatever Andrea said."

"I don't even know where you live." Andrea asked. "Perhaps we can discuss it there. When will you be home?"

"Uh, I could get out early today. Say three-thirty?"

He gave her his address and phone number.

"Perfect!" She replied, standing. "I have to get going. See you then."

She gave him a smile over her shoulder as she walked out. He just stared, disbelieved what was happening.

He got to his apartment at three and quickly tidied. He was doubting Andrea would come; that this was some game. Then the doorbell rang.

"Andrea, come in."

She entered and he closed the door. She found what she expected, a young man's apartment nothing special, except the occupant.

"Can I get you anything." He asked.

Andrea turned to him. "We both know why I'm here." She answered, moving close and planting her lips gently on his.

David responded, carefully putting his arms around her. She pulled back a bit to look at him. After a moment David kissed her. She liked this first impression; he moved slowly. And this sensual kiss. They kissed like this for some time.

David stopped to look at her. "Are you sure?" He asked.

Giving her this 'out' attracted Andrea more. She kissed him passionately, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. David responded in kind as the two embraced.

He led her to the sofa where they continued kissing wildly. These weeks, David had been admiring her cleavage, now wanted to see the rest. A hand found a breast and felt its contours as her hand fell on his thigh. He looked at her for confirmation then began pulling on her knit top. In one move, Andrea pulled it off, leaving just her bra.

"Want the honors?" She asked.

He reached and undid the clasp, releasing her breast to fall free. They complimented her slim figure perfectly.

Andrea saw he was admiring them. "Yes, they're all mine."

He cupped one and brought his lips to the nipple, planting a kiss, then another on the soft flesh. Next, he sucked the nipple into his mouth then repeated on the other. Then back to her mouth, tongue driving deep. Andrea was pleased. She expected him to be in a hurry. She remembered he had another lover to temper his pace.

Davis fondled a tit as he looked at her. She could she the passion in his eyes; raising hers. Her hand found his crotch and the bulge. She had learned the best way to get pleasure was to give it, if the lover was right. David was clearly right.

She grabbed at his belt and undid it. Her eyes told him what she wanted. Quicky, his pants were off, and his full erection was in front of her. Andrea knelt between his legs as her hands found his shaft, eyes on his. She gave a good look at his manhood, admiring the package. Next, she leaned forward and kissed his chest, her tits enveloping his rod, then worked down.

David could feel his cock slide through her warm cleavage then to her neck as her tongue work down his abs. He watched as she planted a kiss on his shaft then rubbed it on her cheek. She was enjoying the look on his face, watching her erotic performance.

The time had come. His long rod slid between her soft lips. David moaned. He couldn't believe this incredible woman was sucking on his cock. He opened his eyes to watch as her head bobbed up and down, stopping occasionally to give it a kiss and him a smile.

Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers