Dale's Women Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laughed at that and cuddled for a long time.

Even now, she didn't want to get up from bed, although she knew that time was getting on. The first stirrings of hunger were making themselves apparent, but even so she said impishly to him:

"Is there anything else we can do?"

She immediately felt his cock quiver as it nestled against her thigh. "Are you really serious?"

"Of course I am!" she pronounced authoritatively. "I want more."

"Well," he said, rubbing his hand over her bottom, "there is something we could do."

He sounded strangely hesitant and embarrassed. "What?" she said.

He stroked her bottom more vigorously, then said: "I could go in here."

It took her a while to understand his meaning. Well, now this really is something pretty bold. I wonder if I'm ready for this.

"You really want to?" she said shyly.

"Only if you do."

"Will it hurt?"

"I guess it might. It usually does the first time."

She pondered that for a moment. "Do you do that to Aunt Gloria?"

"Yes," he said, and the image that shot through her mind struck her as both funny and a bit frightening.

"And Lois?"

"Yes."

"And they like it?"

"They seem to. They let me do it often enough."

As she mulled all this over, he drew out a blue jar from the drawer in the nightstand.

"This helps," he said.

She frowned deeply, as if facing an insoluble conundrum. "What's that for?"

"Lubricant."

"Oh," she said softly, feeling the blood rush to her face.

"Would you like to try?"

It took her a while to answer, "You're awfully big. Will it fit?"

"It'll fit. But I won't go in all the way."

Well, that's some small mercy. "All right," she said, but sounded pretty uncertain.

He picked up on her tone of voice at once. "If it hurts too much, you just tell me to stop, okay?"

"Okay," she said quietly.

"I mean it," he said, suddenly serious. "If you don't like it, you say 'Stop,' and I'll stop. Promise?"

She was amused by his fervency. "All right—I promise."

He took a little of the cold white stuff from the jar and applied it to the appropriate area. She giggled as he inserted his fingers into that most secret zone of her body—she couldn't remember if even she had ever put her fingers so deeply into herself there. When the application was finished, he had her lie down on her stomach, and he placed his entire body over hers.

"You ready?" he said, as if synchronizing watches for a rocket launch.

"Yes."

The first contact of his cock with her anus was electrifying—she couldn't help the feeling that there was something profoundly unnatural in this act, and yet that very fact excited her almost beyond comprehension. He had trouble getting the tip into her, as she was tightening her sphincter without realizing it. He massaged her bottom, murmuring, "Just relax, dear," and she tried to do as he ordered. After the tip finally got in, he inserted himself with exquisite slowness inch by inch. Even more than with his entry into her other orifice, she felt herself filled as if his entire body was slipping into her. The whole sensation was indescribably intense, and she soon passed so far beyond mundane notions of pain and pleasure that she felt transported into some other plane of reality. She couldn't keep track of how far he had gone in, but she vaguely sensed that he had not quite stuck to his word not to plunge in at full length. But, as he began pumping her in that tight spot, she ceased to care about that and only relished the otherworldly sensation, now augmented by his seizing of her breasts with his hands.

Time lost its meaning as he seemed to be in her for hours, days, weeks, thrusting in and out with such force that she came close to fainting. When the quivering of his member gave her advance warning that his climax was approaching, she realized that she herself had been in a state of continuous orgasm for many minutes, as his hand had slid down her body to fondle her dripping sex.

His mouth was very close to her ear, and as groans were forced from his mouth she felt that they were traveling right to her brain, inspiring groans of her own. His gushing member filled her nether region with more of the thick fluid than she thought possible, and as he collapsed exhaustedly on top of her, she felt blissfully imprisoned by his body just as she sensed the fusion of their hearts and souls.

He remained in her a long time, softening only a little as he kept that orifice plugged. At last she gently urged him to pull out, and he did so. There was a twinge of pain as he drew himself out of her, but overall she felt so transported with physical and emotional ecstasy that she was rendered speechless.

After many moments he managed to say, "You liked that?"

All she could do was nod vigorously.

He gave her a crooked smile. "That's wonderful. A lot of women don't care for it the first time—first couple times, in fact."

She laughed inwardly at the foolishness of women who felt that way—or who refused to indulge in the practice at all out of puritanical squeamishness.

"Listen," he said, "it's getting late. I suspect Gloria will have dinner on the table pretty soon. Let's see if she'll let us out of here."

He got up from the bed, not giving a care in the world about his nudity. As he approached the door, Bethany cried, "Dale! You're naked!"

Over his shoulder he said lightly, "That's okay. It's nothing she hasn't seen before."

He rapped hard on the door, wondering if Gloria could even hear it if she was all the way downstairs in the kitchen. He rapped again, and presently he heard steps lumbering up the staircase.

"Gloria," he called, "can you let us out now?"

The door opened from the other side. Gloria, sticking her head cautiously into the room, quickly and blandly took note of Dale's state of undress, and also of the equally undressed Bethany covering herself with a sheet on the bed.

Gloria raised an eyebrow. Dale nodded quickly: It's done. Mission accomplished.

She gave him a faint smile. Good boy. Then she went back down the stairs, leaving the door slightly ajar.