Dale's Women Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was spectacular," he agreed.

Lois turned to him with shining eyes. He was breathing hard, but a placid smile was covering his face. She reached out to stroke a cheek and said, "You're so sweet, Harvey."

He looked at her with ineffable kindness. "I love you, Lois."

She replied at once: "I love you, Harvey."

After that, they cuddled for a long time. Lois knew this wasn't the end, and sure enough Harvey's member stiffened in due course of time. She said: "Do you want to go into my bottom?"

"You like that?" he said, surprised.

"I do now," she said shyly. Dale taught me to like it.

"So do I," he said. Gloria has showed me how nice it can be.

He reached calmly into the nightstand drawer, drew out the usual blue jar, and applied the substance to Lois's posterior. As he mounted her, she lying face down, his body made hers all but disappear under his own. His entry into her was smooth and easy, and he pumped her gently at first, then with increasing force as he grasped her breasts gently but firmly. She, for her part, reached a hand down to her own groin to enhance her pleasure while giving him the pleasure he sought.

She came twice before he finished, and by the time it was over she was as drained as he was.

Lying on his back, he placed her on top of himself. She looked like a little girl resting in the arms of her big-boned father, but she pressed herself against him as if wanting to merge her very form into his.

She managed to coax one more climax out of him—and two more for herself—before they finally decided it was time to go to sleep.

It had been a wonderful experience, and they knew it would be repeated many more times in the future.


12