Putting My Sister in Her Place Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother had enough of bad treatment by his sister.
2.1k words
4.29
44.2k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you liked the story or have some complaints, feel free to leave a comment. It's my first story here, so I'm looking forward to some feedback! If it's positive, I'll start writing Part 2, because this is intended to be a short series!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lars opens the door to the house and almost stumbles over a huge pile of laundry, but not to his surprise. Actually, he expected the house to be a mess when he came back. He is 19 years old and 187cm tall, and he is currently studying molecular biology at the university. And then there is Lena, his bigger sister. At 21 years, she is almost 2 years older than him, and with 183 cm, she is also pretty tall. Lena has long blonde hair and green eyes, and her favorite activity: Being an annoying sister. The parents of the two both work in important positions for big companies, so they are on business travels for most of the time, making Lena the self-proclaimed boss of the house.

"I'm home!" shouts Lars as he closes the door. His sister sits on the couch in front of the TV, only wearing her underwear, holding a bag of popcorn in her hand.

"Look who's back!" she says with her mouth full. "My friends come over in a couple of hours, so do me a favor and...," she points at the dirty dishes, the mountains of laundry, and other "chaotic" places in the house, "...get this all cleaned."

"Why should I get rid of your mess again?" Lars asks desperately. But he already knows the answer.

His sister has a special talent for making people do things for her. Last time, she made up a story for their parents, telling them Lars does nothing in the house when it comes to doing chores. And now she texts them every time things don't go as she wishes. If this wasn't enough, a week ago Lars came home from a party with a friend of his. He quickly fell asleep because he was a little drunk that day. Then Lena and her friends, who were at the house for a sleepover, took their chance and started a photo shoot with her sleeping brother, drawing with a pen on his body and even putting him on a bra.

"Well, that was a rhetorical question, of course," Lars answers his question himself and starts with the cleaning. It took a full hour, but after hard work, he finally managed to clean up all the mess his sister had made. "Alright, I'm done, sis," he says, sitting down on the couch next to her. "My friends are coming over as well, just for you to know," Lars says after grabbing a handful of popcorn.

"Umm...no? What do you think? I already told you MY friends are coming over tonight, so I really don't need your lame friends around. Tell them to fuck off, or I'm telling our parents you're throwing house parties!"

Lars just looks at her in anger, not knowing what to say. "But...th...that's unfair!" he starts to stutter.

"I really don't care, you know; now bring me a glass of water. I'm thirsty," Lena orders, not even caring a little.

"Fuck you!" Lars shouts out loud and angrily walks to the kitchen, getting his sister a glass of water. "Every time I have to do stuff for her. I'm getting treated like shit, and she doesn't even care!" he thinks to himself.

Driven by his anger, Lars walks into the bathroom, taking out his mom's pills. She has trouble falling asleep sometimes, so she has a couple of them with her every time she travels and also some of them at home. Lars drops one into the glass, waiting for it to dissolve in the water. After a few seconds, he walks back into the living room with the glass in his hand.

"Here you are," he says, handing over the glass to his sister. "Hope you enjoy being an asshole! I'm in my room now!" he shouts angrily and storms into his room. He jumps on his bed and listens to some music, trying to calm down a little.

20 minutes later, Lars almost forgot what he did in his anger. He walks into the living room quietly, looking around the corner. Lena is still sitting on the couch, but it looks like she fell asleep with her phone in her hand. Lars steps up and picks up her phone, noticing that she was chatting with her friends.

"I'm sorry, I'm not feeling well today, having a little headache, let's meet another time, love and kisses!" Lars types, trying to copy his sister's writing style. He hits send, and after some minutes he gets back a "get well soon" from two of her friends already.

"Well, I guess my friends can come over today, now she won't complain," he laughs. "But what to do with my sister now?"

Lars looks at his sister just laying there, only having her underwear on. His heart starts beating in his chest without him knowing why.

"Well, after all the bad treatment she gave me, I don't even feel bad now," he thinks to himself.

After some seconds, his curiosity took over, and he slowly lifted his sister's bra, revealing her C-cup-sized tits. But somehow that isn't enough; Lars is not satisfied. After a deep breath, he also pulls down her panties. His heart races as he looks at his sister's exposed body. Her pussy is completely shaved; he hasn't seen her fully naked for years. He can feel an erection forming in his pants just by looking at her fit, naked body. His hands slowly move towards her body, it's like he's already lost control of his limbs. Slowly and carefully, he grabs one of her soft tits with his left hand, while his right hand gently rubs over her exposed pussy. Lars closes his eyes, not believing what he is doing right now.

"But that's all just payback," he says to himself, enjoying the moment and keeping up with what he is doing. After a while of rubbing and touching, an idea hits him, and he walks into his room to get a permanent marker.

As he comes back, he starts to observe Lena's body with the marker in his hand, like an artist seeking inspiration. He hovers the pen over her belly and writes down "bratty slut". But it wasn't enough for him either. He draws an arrow, facing her tight pussy, and writes "use me" above it. And on her cheek, forms the words "cocksucker".

Satisfied with his piece of art, he plans on capturing the perfect picture for his revenge. Their parents seem to be a little kinky, because two years ago, when Lars was cleaning the house, he discovered several toys, including dildos, buttplugs, handcuffs, and many more.

After rushing to their room, Lars returns with two pairs of handcuffs. He restrains Lena's left hand to the couch rest and one foot to a plank at the other end. She is laying on her back with her head positioned on the edge and her hair hanging down to the ground. And then the fun begins.

Lars uses different camera angles, and after a couple of minutes, he took around 20 photos, showing her cuffed with the humiliating words written on her body.

"That's enough, I guess I got what I wanted," Lars thinks to himself, being very satisfied. But there was still one thing that wasn't getting out of his mind: His boner in his pants...

After hesitating for a while, Lars takes out his already hard cock, rubbing it over his sister's tits. With one hand, he keeps gently rubbing over her shaved pussy. In his moments of joy, he completely ignores all his surroundings, and as he closes his eyes, his heart beats faster in his chest. What he doesn't realize is that Lena is slowly opening her eyes.

"What is going on? What the hell are you doing?" she asks, still a little confused about the situation she is in.

With a smile on his face, Lars picks up his phone, showing his sister the pictures he took earlier.

"Remember the time when you and your friends made such humiliating pictures while I was sleeping? Well, now is the time for payback," he laughs as Lena stares at the pictures.

"I guess that's what you deserve for being such a shitty sister all the time," he says, with his hand still teasing her clit. "Wait, are you getting wet down there?" he giggles as he keeps going, noticing that his sister is definitely reacting to his teasing.

"No, what are you talking about?" Lena spoke in a trembling voice, trying to hide her facial expressions.

"Don't tell me that this is turning you on, being tied up by your brother like that. Oh, I completely forgot; you don't know the feeling of not being in charge of everything and giving up control!" he claims, moving his hand away from her pussy and holding his fingers in front of her face.

Lars sticks one finger inside her mouth, letting her clean up her juices.

"Did I prove my point? Or do you still deny it?" he says triumphantly. "I have an idea, let's try something else and see how you like that!" Lars whispers into his sister's ear.

Without waiting for an answer, he positions himself in front of her head. After taking a deep breath, he holds her head with both of his hands and slowly presses his hard shaft onto her lips. With a gentle push, his tip slowly spread her lips apart, allowing him to slowly enter her warm mouth.

Lena just lets her brother continue as he pleases, completely overwhelmed by his sudden change of personality. Her heart races as she can feel Lars' dick slowly pushing deeper into her mouth. She definitely has never been in such a situation before; with her hands and legs cuffed, she gives up control completely, probably for the first time ever.

Meanwhile, Lars pushes back and forth, deeper and faster than before, using her sister's mouth like a fleshlight. After a while, his tip reached her throat. Lars holds this position for a while and closes his eyes.

"Ohh... yeah... that feels wonderful!" he grunts.

He moves his hips back, giving Lena some time to breathe. He wipes the sweat off his forehead, looking at his sister gasping for air. With one hand, he grabs her breast, teasing her nipples with his fingers.

"Oh wow, it looks like they got stiff a little, don't you think?" Lars says as he pinches her nipples, which makes Lena's body flinch for a second.

"Alright, let's keep going!" he says, getting back into position and moving his cock to her lips.

Lars gently caresses his sister's left cheek, reading the word "cocksucker" he was drawing earlier. Yet again, he presses his cock onto her lips, slowly pushing it in. He tilts Lena's head a little and moves his hips back and forth. With every push, he makes his way deeper into her throat, and slurping sounds echo through the living room. He can feel an orgasm approaching, not able to resist the magnificent feeling of his big sister's throat any longer.

"Time for your reward. I hope you are ready!" Lars moans out loud as he shoots his warm cum deep into Lena's throat.

It seems like the situation has turned him on a lot, because he didn't came that much for ages. Lars pulls out his dick, semen still flowing out of his shaft, covering Lena's face. She gasps for air, spitting out a bit of cum she didn't manage to swallow, which slowly runs down her lips.

"Wow, that was amazing, I came so much, that's crazy!" Lars said in satisfaction.

Lena, still gasping for air, feels her brother's cum slowly running down her throat. Her whole body feels warm, and her cunt got wet in arousal. There is a new, strange feeling inside her head that she can't describe or understand.

As her heartbeat normalizes and she regains her voice, she tries to complain and say something but gets interrupted by the sound of a door opening. Three guys, Paul, Benjamin, and Peter, step into the room. "Hi, you didn't answer the bell, so we just went in from the backyard, so how are you...," Paul stops as he looks at the couch. For the next few seconds, awkward silence filled the room, but it felt like an eternity. Lars completely forgot about his friends he invited earlier. After about ten seconds, he slowly clears his throat, regains his voice, and stutters, "Well...I mean...this...," he pauses and takes a deep breath. "Hi guys, welcome!"

to be continued...