Dale's Women Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am," Marcia said decisively. If I can't find a girl to be with, I'll be happy to remain alone. Well, maybe not happy, but—

Their drinks finished, Bethany picked up Marcia's hand and idly stroked it. "To spend your whole life without anyone to—you know, cuddle with? That seems awfully hard."

"That's exactly what you were preaching when you started your club!" Marcia shot back.

"I don't know that I ever said I'd be that way my whole life," Bethany said defensively. In fact, she had said exactly that at many of the meetings of the Asexual Club—but she now suffered a convenient lapse of memory on the point.

"Bethany," Marcia said, losing patience, "why did you call me here? What exactly are we going to accomplish?"

"Oh, Marcia!" Bethany cried, almost in despair. "I just want you to be my friend! We've known each other for years—you just don't want to drop me as if I didn't exist, do you? Can you be so cruel?"

That's emotional blackmail, Bethany thought angrily to herself. But she was startled to see Bethany's eyes fill with tears. She was a naturally soft-hearted woman and couldn't bear to see someone in pain or misery.

"Bethany," she said haltingly, "I don't mean to be cruel. It's just that—you disappointed me when you gave up your body to that guy Dale. You swore up and down you'd never do that—and you just caved without the least resistance!"

"You weren't there—you don't know him," Bethany pleaded. "He's not like other guys."

By now Bethany had placed herself on Marcia's lap. She was several inches shorter than Marcia, so she fit well enough. She threw her arms around Marcia's head and neck and kissed the top of Marcia's head.

"Bethany, what are you doing?" Marcia said.

"I really like you," Bethany said in a teary voice. "You've always been so sweet to me."

The effect of Bethany's proximity—the light perfume she was wearing, the way her breasts were all but thrust into her face—was more than a little disturbing to Marcia. Once Bethany had plumped herself on her lap, Marcia had no choice but to put her arms around her waist. Now that Bethany was making it abundantly clear that her breasts were ready for stimulation—she could see the nipples hardening through the thin fabric of her blouse—Marcia couldn't help taking some tentative action.

How long had it been since those crazy sessions with Nora as a freshman? At least five years. More than three years of total celibacy, enlivened only by very intermittent episodes of self-pleasuring that still struck her as shameful and demeaning.

So what else could she do but take one of Bethany's breasts in her hand and squeeze it?

When Bethany moaned heavily, Marcia knew where this encounter was going to lead. She managed to block out the fact that this body sitting on her lap had also been subjected to the pummelings of a man's horrible member—including (horror of horrors!) her posterior! But Bethany was damned cute—slender, with a beautiful, elfin face and nice, gentle curves all over. Marcia quickly unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped her bra, so that she could touch—with hand and lips—those small but exquisitely shaped breasts that were now inches from her face.

Bethany moaned in unaffected delight as she held Marcia's head closer to her bosom. She also urged Marcia to put her hand underneath her skirt. Marcia didn't need much encouragement, and she slid her hand up Bethany's thighs, peeled away her underwear around the crotch, and stroked her dripping sex, sometimes inserting a finger deep into her vagina.

Marcia didn't stop to wonder why Bethany was suddenly responding to a woman when she had previously given no sign of lesbian inclinations. As she thrashed and groaned on Marcia's lap, Bethany felt her climax coming on in a rush, and she let out a piercing shriek as Marcia continued to stroke her pussy and suck her nipples.

Marcia took quiet pride in bringing another woman—only her second one—to orgasm so quickly. She now realized it was her turn to be stimulated, and she waited patiently for Bethany to recover and take the lead.

Bethany did so in a way that surprised Marcia to the core. Slipping off of her friend, she fell to the floor, kneeling in front of Marcia almost the way (or so she had heard) a woman would debase herself before a man while preparing for the disgusting act of sticking his hard, smelly thing into her mouth. Bethany quickly raised Marcia's skirt up to her waist and pulled her underwear off of her entirely, tossing it away into a corner of the room. Prying her legs wide open, she buried her face in Marcia's sex, which was now just as wet as Bethany's had been.

The first touch of Bethany's lips on her most delicate spot sent a shiver of pleasure through Marcia, and she could hardly believe what she was seeing: this old school friend, who had once declared herself to be supremely asexual, was now servicing both men and women! Bethany reached around Marcia to clutch her bottom while she lapped up the fluid that was flowing freely out of her sex, nuzzling the clitoris and labia while sometimes sticking a tongue deep into her.

Marcia's climax also didn't take long, and she burst forth with a curious sort of mewing whimper as she held tightly to Bethany's head to keep it in place. Bethany knew from her own experience that she could prolong Marcia's orgasm by continuing to stroke her lightly with her lips and tongue, and it was minutes before Marcia came down to earth.

"Omigod!" Marcia cried. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I don't know," Bethany said with a shrug. "Just comes naturally, I suppose."

They both laughed at the pun.

Bethany now led Marcia to the bedroom, where she peeled off the rest of Marcia's clothes and led her to the bed. "We're just beginning, aren't we?"

"I guess so," Marcia said uncertainly, but with tingling excitement.

They snuggled for a while as they waited to gain their second wind. Then Bethany had Marcia lie flat on her back while she said, "I'm going to sit on your face."

Strangely enough, this exact position wasn't one that Nora had ever done to Marcia, and she was thrilled at the prospect of a new source of pleasure. Bethany lowered herself onto Marcia's face, giving her an up-close-and-personal view of her sex, still moist from her previous climax, and blotting out her view of anything but her genitals.

The heady aroma of Bethany's privates overwhelmed her as the flesh of her thighs closed around Marcia's cheeks. She grabbed Bethany's bottom in both hands, relishing the springy firmness of her buttocks, and licked her friend with energy and enthusiasm. She was certain she could bring her to climax in no time at all.

It was, then, more than a surprise when Bethany cried out, "Okay, Dale, you can come in now!"

With her face full of Bethany's pussy, Marcia couldn't quite tell what was happening—but there was no mistaking the fact that another person was now in the room. She managed to peek behind Bethany's bottom and see that most horrible of sights: a naked man, with his member fully erect.

She would have shrieked in dismay if her mouth wasn't plugged up by Bethany's labia. And she couldn't pry herself out of Bethany's grip, as the girl clasped her face more tightly with her thighs. Marcia saw Dale move around to the bottom of the bed, pry her legs apart (gently, she had to admit), and, after making sure she was wet, thrust his organ into her.

That made her mew again, and Bethany had the odd sensation of feeling that piteous cry go right up her pussy. But Marcia was, for her part, focused more on the novel sensation of being plugged up by a man—and a man with a member that must have been unnaturally large. As it entered her inch by inch, her eyes widened as if someone were trying to stick a long metal pipe into her. Oddly enough, there wasn't any pain—and Dale was surprised that he encountered no obstacle, as he had done when he had introduced Bethany to the glories of heterosexual sex.

As Dale began pumping in and out, someone—she couldn't tell if it was Bethany or Dale—took her breasts in their hands and kneaded them, sometimes twirling the nipples between two fingers, sending a shiver of pleasure through her whole frame. She felt filled—and, she had to admit—satisfied—as she had never done with Nora, and Dale's cock seemed to probe her innermost recesses in a way that no amount of stimulation by hand or mouth could have done. And when Dale came in her, shooting jets of his seed deep into her, she felt a spiritual fusion with him that was like nothing she had ever experienced. Amidst all the stimulation from two different people of two different genders, she had a glorious orgasm herself.

Afterwards, all three collapsed on the bed in a heap.

"My God!" Marcia exclaimed. "That was amazing!"

"I thought you'd like it," Bethany said impishly, deliberately unclear as to whether she was referring to what she did or what Dale had done.

"Was that your first time—with a man, I mean?" Dale asked shyly.

"Yes," Marcia admitted.

"You, um, didn't have your—you know, your hymen," Dale said with a blush.

"Well," Marcia said with equal embarrassment, "I'd broken that myself a while back."

"But you must have been with a girl," Bethany said emphatically. "Maybe more than one?"

"No, just one," Marcia said. "How did you know?"

"Oh, I may not have much experience, but I could tell how you looked at me now and then over the years. I got the feeling you were—like that."

"Well, I just couldn't imagine liking both guys and girls—it seemed so unnatural! Now I see how foolish that was."

"You bet it is," Bethany said. She sprang up from the bed, saying, "I think you and Dale need to get better acquainted."

Marcia was about to protest, but Bethany marched out of the room without a backward glance. It wasn't clear where she was going, but that didn't matter. What was important was that Marcia was now alone with Dale.

She finally took a good look at him. He seemed . . . nice. Not like the brutish jocks or self-absorbed nerds she encountered in college or in the working world. He had such a sweet, delicate face—almost girlish, in some ways—but his stocky physique made it quite evident that he was a man. And his large member—now swelling again, to Marcia's mingled excitement and alarm—was a fitting emblem of his masculinity.

Dale himself, though, seemed shy in her presence. "I hope," he said softly, "you didn't feel you were—forced."

"Well, I did, a little bit," Marcia admitted. "But more from Bethany than from you."

"I really didn't like this plan she came up with—it seemed underhanded, indecent. I mean, it was almost like—" But he couldn't say that dreaded word, rape.

"Oh," Marcia said hastily, "don't worry about that. Once I got over the surprise, I really liked it. I felt so close to you."

Dale, reassured, took Marcia in his arms and held her close. He kissed her lightly, delighting in the taste of Bethany's juices on Marcia's lips.

"Shall we," Dale said, "do it again—just the two of us this time?"

Marcia nodded her head, smiling.

Dale slipped into her, and Marcia felt for the first time in her life the transcendent joy of being possessed by a man—and yet, being his possessor at the same time. He lay fully on top of her, and she thrilled at the solid weight of him; and as he entered her, she felt that his entire body was slipping into her, and that she would have no trouble encompassing it. His thrusts were firm but gentle, and she delighted in how he used his hands to stroke her body—her face, her back, her breasts, her bottom, her thighs. She felt desired and desirable, and she too found her hands straying all over his muscular body.

Once again, their climaxes were simultaneous, and she felt filled to overflowing with his valuable seed.

They took some rest afterwards, Marcia lying exhaustedly on top of him.

After a few minutes she raised a delicate subject.

"I understand," she said hesitantly, "you like to go into a girl's bottom."

"Yes, I do," he said. But he added quickly: "We don't have to do that, though."

She took that remark the wrong way. "You don't want to do it with me?" she said, hurt and offended more than she could understand.

"No, no!" Dale said. "It's just that . . . it can be a little difficult."

That didn't help. "I know I don't have much experience," Marcia said, her voice rising, "but I think I can handle it!"

"All right," Dale said, relenting. "But we'll need some stuff."

He got up from the bed and left the room, Marcia watching him wonderingly. When he returned, he not only had a little blue jar in his hand, but also Bethany.

"Dale thought," Bethany said, "that I might be able to help a little while he—does his thing."

Marcia didn't quite understand, and looked on with faint apprehension as Dale placed a dollop of cold cream on his fingers and gently applied it to Marcia's fundament. The cool stuff—not to mention the novel experience of having a man stick his fingers in that nether orifice—startled her, and she let out a yelp.

Bethany, meanwhile, had slipped into bed. She urged Marcia to lie on her side, Bethany facing her. Dale positioned himself behind the girl and, while Bethany wrapped her arms around her, gently inserted his member into that tight spot.

Marcia let out an immense gasp at the first contact of his organ there, but the cold cream did its job, and Dale glided in with a minimum of pain and resistance. The strange sensation was almost too much for her, and as she was now being embraced by a girl in front and a boy in back, she felt a sense of dizziness come over her that almost made her pass out. Bethany had plastered her lips to hers while stroking her sex with her hand; Dale, forging in to maximum depth, reached around and wrapped his arms around her breasts. This threesome seemed to go on for an eternity—she was now experiencing a kind of permanent orgasm that extended over her whole body, causing each caress by Bethany and each thrust by Dale to raise her to the pinnacle of sexual fulfillment.

When he came and she felt his discharge deposited in her bottom, she cried out as if overwhelmed by the moment. His pulling out was a bit painful, but the overall experience was so inexpressibly wonderful that she was left speechless.

They all flopped down on the bed in utter exhaustion and fell asleep almost at once.

12