Fuck Slaves - Wife/MIL/SIL Pt. 01

Story Info
Blackmailing my wife, my MIL and SIL to be my fuck slaves.
4.8k words
4.21
156.6k
161

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plazabull
plazabull
330 Followers

This is the beginning of the story of how I turned my wife (Terri, 36), my mother in law (Ashley, 55) and my sister in law (Anne, 32) into my total fuck slaves.

Needless to say, if you are not into mother/daughter stuff - read no further.

PART 1 - My wife Terri, her mother Ashley and sister Anne

----------------------------

My name is Paul. I may seem like a normal guy. But one thing I do is probably not so normal. For years I have been taking photos and videos of my wife Terri naked without her knowledge or consent. The photos and videos have been uploaded to online porn sites. She does not know that a single photo or video exists and would get seriously mad if she caught me taking a photo or filming her naked, even if she could be certain it was for my own entertainment only.

I don't know what would happen if she knew the full story, that photos and videos are shared online. Let alone what would happen if she was made aware of the *amount* of videos and photos shared - more than 1200 photos and 150 videos at the time I am writing this.

Well, she would never suspect it, so I have been quite sure that if I didn't make any mistakes she would never know. I get a rush from knowing that she is totally unaware and millions around the world have seen Terri's boobs, ass and pussy.

The fact that she is a very conservative woman and never would show her body to anyone adds to my excitement. She is the typical do-it-all-correctly kind of woman, always properly dressed. Always behaving politely. On top of that she is a successful business woman. She is the managing director of a company with several hundred employees. I know for a fact that she is very highly regarded by the employees in her company, but also among partners and competitors.

Even though she has a great figure and pretty face, I don't think many think of her sexually at work (but who knows...). They certainly could, as she is tall, slim and pretty. She works out regularly and keeps her body really fit. Her boobs are not big but have a nice shape, and lots of people on the online porn sites, men and women, have made comments to me how much they adore her big stiff nipples. They are truly amazing, and I love when guys look at them when she is wearing a tight top.

Generally though, the way she dresses and how she behaves does not really give food to any fantasies, so I think most people view her as an efficient and ambitious "hard lady" who doesn't have time to be sexy or have a lot of sex.

Contrary to my porn- ... well, let's be honest, my porn addiction, she does not like porn at all. She thinks it totally degrading to women and actually more oppose the whole industry than just not liking it. When it comes to sex she is totally "vanilla" in her needs and desires. She likes the missionary position best, occasionally sitting on top of me, if I ask her to. Maybe because she feels it makes her too much like a porn star she never touches herself to let me watch. I don't even think she masturbates. That is what she says, and I have never seen any signs of it.

She does not always orgasm from sex, but when she does it is really something else. The orgasm totally consumes here every sense. She kind of disappears into her own mind. Sometimes there are waves of orgasms coming over her. That is my favorite - watching her come and come again. A couple of times it has been something extra and she has shown signs that there are more desire in her than she likes to show and admit. In those moments I can do a lot of things to her that she would never let me do in normal circumstances.

I have always had a desire to put many fingers inside her when I go down on her, but usually she stops me if I try to put a third finger inside. She says she does not want to be too loose. (I want her loose, as you will see in a later story). But a couple of times when she has turned really horny I have easily had my cock AND four fingers inside her. And, even though she would probably not admit it, she was pushing her body onto my hand and cock, trying to get it deeper and deeper. In those moments I have seen that there lives a slut inside Terri's otherwise conservative body and mind. The slut would just need a little help to get free.

You will hear more about that later, but first a little about her mother.

Ashley is Terri's mother. More or less everything that describes Terri could also be used to describe Ashley, both behavior and appearance. The most striking difference is perhaps that while Terri has made a professional career, Ashley has made her "career" as a home wife.

She is the president of a woman's club doing charity, she has run a free piano school for children and she is apparently familiar with almost everyone . When we are out walking, she is always stopping to have a chat, knowing about a dog with bad hearing or an old aunt who has passed away or whatever. It really does seem that she is doing what she can to be a pillar of her community.

Her looks are truly impeccable. And even more so compared to her age. She has worked as a yoga instructor and takes very good care of her body, just like Terri. I am sure most people would guess her age to be 15 years less than she actually is. It is not uncommon that people ask if she is Terri's sister. Another difference between the mother and daughter is less obvious from the outside, but it gets quite obvious after spending time with Ashley a couple of times.

I have a lot of good friends who like to come by, uninvited. I love having an open home like that, bringing people into my everyday life. Being social should not always be about parties and big arrangements. Terri has it the same way with her female friends. It has not been any different when Ashley has been visiting, so my friends have met Ashley in a really relaxed setting.

She always makes an effort to not let her daughter hear any of it, but many of my friends have commented that she can suddenly make edgy remarks about their bodies, comment on sex related song texts and make some moves with her hips to look sexy etc. One friend said it straight out: "If she wasn't your mother in law, I would make a move. She certainly doesn't get enough cock."

Anne is Terri's younger sister. She has the same long, slim body as her mother and sister and is the most natural beauty of the three. She wears little make up and her clothes are often quite loose, rarely revealing any of her shapes. There would not be much to reveal to be honest, as she has a quite small butt and straight hips, and has small breasts.

Even though she seems to hide more than she shows off, there is something very sexy about her. I think it must be because of how she moves. There is a lightness and flair to everything she does. When she sits down, you see a hip flexing. Or in the morning, when she wants to stretch out some of that sleep, I have more than once seen her incredibly well toned and sexy flat belly as her sweater is lifted with her hands reaching for the ceiling.

She is also the quietest of the three women. She definitely listens more than she talks, especially when Ashley and Terri is around. I have reacted a few times, kind of feeling she is dominated by especially Terri, but also Ashley. Often they will interrupt in her sentences and comment on what they find to be flaws in her opinions or values, and openly criticize her.

Once I mentioned this to Terri, but she just said that Anne was the silent type. And that she actually felt that Ashley should give her more recognition and appreciation, as she was trying to be like a mentor to her younger sister. She also, quite surprisingly, said that Anne was trying to manipulate me to get sympathy and attention. That is her nature, Terri said. To be the victim. I definitely did not share her feelings for Anne. I kind of felt sorry for her.

But not more sorry than still making her part of my plans for the three ladies. Perhaps the locked up frustration and anger towards her older sister could be used for some special fun. I started getting ideas...

I have more than once made attempts to look closer at both Ashley's and Anne's bodies. I have made sneak peeks under a skirt a couple of times. I have seen them both in their bikinis on the beach. And one time I got really lucky and saw them fully naked together with Terri in a sauna at the cabin of my father and mother in law.

I pretended to not know the women were all in there and just marched in. There they all sat, in all their glory. All of them facing me. I think I had less than two seconds before I was thrown out, but I will never forget the excitement of seeing my mother in law, my sister in law AND my wife naked together for the first time. The image was glued to my brain and I have gone back to that image many times when I have jacked off, or even when things have been slow in bed with Terri.

I made several more attempts to see them naked, but I was only successful once. One time Ashley was visiting I hid a camera in the bathroom hoping to catch her when she was taking a shower - and on first attempt I struck gold. This was so much better than trying to relive the seconds from the sauna. Now I could watch the video of her whenever I wanted to.

I have watched her at breakfast with both Terri and Ashley sitting at the same table. I have watched her when we have been to Ashley's birthdays, together with lots of family and several of her women's club friends. When I watched her, I thought about her as my property. A thing I could do what I wanted with. It has made the birthdays so much more interesting!

I also thought of how much it had turned me on sharing Terri's naked body online. Sharing both mother and daughter would make it extra naughty. It was so taboo. And that was such a turn on for me.

It was quite easy to make a blurred version of the video, and soon it was online. For everyone to see - for all eternity. And I even posted on several porn sites. Ashley, the Porn Star! What a lovely thought.

I got even more turned on by watching her naked online than watching the video I had on my laptop. Watching the numbers of views rising and rising. Tens of thousands of people would watch her in the coming weeks. I would alternate watching Terri and her mother Ashley when I wanted a little fun for myself.

Then I had an idea - what if I put them together in a video? I found a suitable video of my wife and sat down to make a new video with mother and daughter. Quite soon I had a finished product - where both women were naked - side by side.

It was like something snapped in my head. It was such a rush to see them naked - together. On a porn site. Mother and daughter - unaware porn stars. I simply loved it and knew that I could not stop here. And I knew that merely making videos would not satisfy me in the end. I needed more than that.

The first time I got a taste (pun intended - you will understand in a minute) of the "more" part, was when Terri and I were visiting her parents. We were in the bathroom and I was playing with my wife's body before she was having a shower. I don't know if it was the thought of her parents being right outside or what but she got soaking wet while I pushed a finger inside. My finger was literally dripping when she asked me to stop, so she could have her shower.

Sad that I had to stop, I suddenly got an idea of using the dripping wet finger for some perverted fun. And I can't believe what happened...

I went out of the bathroom and to the kitchen. Ashley was there, drinking coffee. She smiled good morning and asked if I wanted a cup of coffee too. I smiled back and said thank you. She stood up and turned around to get a cup from the dishwasher.

As I passed her coffee cup she was facing away from me, so I had a chance to quickly rub off as much of the pussy juice from my finger on the edge of her cup as I could in two seconds. There were literally visible drops of pussy juice left on the cup!

She poured me a cup and the sat down to have sip of her own. What happened almost made me faint. As she put the cup to her lips, she stopped, lowered and looked at the cup and obviously tried to recognize what that surprising and unfamiliar (yet familiar?) taste was.

I wanted to say "that is the taste of Terri's cunt. Do you like it?" but I would not have been able to say a single word if my life depended on it! She put the cup back to her lips. And again she stopped when the cup reached her lips, this time licking the edge a little first before she put the cup back down. I almost died! Again she tried to figure out the taste. She made a little frown - and now she even put her tongue between her lips and licked them from side to side - as if she wanted to really get the taste.

I could not believe it! This was the real turning point. I was addicted. I needed more. And I needed to do more and more explicit things to the two sluts. And of course, it would have to involve Anne, eventually. I was starting to plan the steps that would make all three my fuck slaves. It was going to be Ashley first. But first I had to gain the tools I needed to blackmail her into doing everything I wanted.

As I have said, I love exposing my wife's naked body. Every little part of it. But, nobody knows who the woman in my videos and photos is. One weekend Ashley was visiting, I thought, what if I could make Ashley see her daughter Terri in all those exposed positions. And see that it actually was Terri. With all the photos I had it would be an easy task to pick some that would make Terri look like a total slut.

After breakfast Ashley would often ask if she could use the laptop. This Saturday I was hoping she would again. I had prepared a little "trap" for her, with a file explorer window open - with a folder called "Private". I was hoping Ashley would be curious and have a look.

In that folder I had placed a collection of 30 carefully selected photos of Terri. Some of her gaping cunt. Some of her cunt with my cock inside. Some with her totally naked, looking directly at the camera, smiling. The photos of Terri looking at the camera were specifically chosen to make it look like that Terri was fully aware of the photos. I wanted to make sure Ashley did not believe that I was just a creep taking photos secretly (doh!) and go and tell Terri. But what I did want was for her to get the impression that her daughter was a total slut. And of course to let her see every little detail of my wife's boobs, her holes, her clit and even the inside of her cunt.

I also had prepared the laptop with the web camera running secretly in the background. That would make me able to watch Ashley's face as the different photos hopefully would came up on the screen.

I went upstairs to make the beds and do some laundry with my wife, leaving Ashley alone with the laptop. And as expected she soon called - "Paul, darling. Can I use your laptop?" I of course said yes. This was going to be SO exciting!

After finishing the beds and laundry Terri and I went down. Ashley almost jumped from her chair and was behaving very strangely when we entered the room. She was looked nervously at us and the at the laptop, probably making absolutely sure she closed the photos properly. I was pretty sure she had looked at least some of the photos. My heart was pounding and I desperately wanted to check the web camera video immediately. But I decided that I would lay low for a while. I did not want to freak her out. Yet. I could hardly wait.

This was a day of constant rain, so in the early afternoon I suggested we should watch a movie. I was feeling a little extra naughty after the laptop incident, so I decided to add a little more flavor to my day. I wanted to see how Ashley would react to some explicit nudity and sex in the company of the daughter and her husband, so I put on the movie "Eyes wide shut" with Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise.

I did not know exactly what to expect, but I certainly did not expect the staring eyes and the dropped jaw on Ashley when the almost 10 minute long orgy scene came on. I was sitting between my wife and her mother, both women clearly getting excited by what they were watching. I don't know if my wife was totally aware or not, but she kept rubbing her boobs against my arm and I could see she had to shift her legs all the time.

With Ashley it was even more evident as I could actually see her heart beating extra hard and fast through her chest, and I could also see her chest moving from her heavy breathing. At every breath her chest expanded and her boobs was pressed against her tight, white t-shirt. Her nipples were totally stiff and threatening to poke through the fabric. Sitting between a horny mother and her horny daughter was almost too much for me. Ashley had a groggy voice and her body was twisting and turning. Holy fuck - she was actually getting horny!

I felt that this could be a very special opportunity. My mind worked like crazy to come up with ideas to take this one step further. Then I had perhaps the best idea of my life. I needed to let Ashley be alone. That was it! Perhaps she would do some naughty stuff if the two of us were out of the way.

I suggested that Terri and I should take a run. We like to work out to keep in shape and often do our runs together. Both Terri and Ashley were used to me suggesting this, so it did not cause any suspicion. Terri immediately said yes. Before we left the living room and the TV, I secretly started the camera on my phone and put it in a charging cradle I had in the bookshelf. The cradle was built in way that made the phone stand up - and the camera would capture the place where Ashley was sitting. Terri and I were soon ready to go out. Ashley knew well that our standard run was about 60 minutes, so she obviously thought she would be alone for a while.

As it was a really heavy rain, Terri soon got cold and we cut the run short. We were back at the house in about 30 minutes. When we got inside Terri went straight upstairs to have a warm shower. I immediately went to the living room to pick up my phone, hoping it had captured something fun. Perhaps Ashley had made an even more excited face. Or maybe she would caress her breasts or even put her hand between her legs. That would send me to heaven. I certainly did not expect what was about to happen.

I could hear some noises as I approached the living room. As I entered I could see the orgy scene from the movie on the TV again. My mother in law was watching it again! And, holy fuck, she had pulled her t-shirt up and her bra down to take her boobs out. And bulls eye - her skirt was above her waist and her panties were on the floor. Straight in front of me, in my living room, my mother in law was fucking herself! And the best part - she could not see me! She was pumping two fingers in and out of her pussy with one hand and rubbing the clit with the other. I stood still and watched. I could not believe my eyes. This was almost too hot to handle.

I could see that she was building up to an orgasm. I instinctively decided what I wanted to do next. I wanted to surprise her exactly in the moment when she had her orgasm. I felt such an urge to humiliate her.

I could see that she was close to her climax now. Then, as an explosion, she came. I could clearly recognize my wife Terri's orgasms, this was more or less exactly the same. She closed her eyes and I could see how she kind of turned off the world around her, just like Terri. It was time for my entrance.

I took a few steps out of the doorway to make an impression that I was approaching the living room, and called gently, "Hey Ashley, we're back a little early."

I could hear a subdued scream, and there were sounds indicating that she rushed to sit up and cover herself and reach for the remote control to the TV.

plazabull
plazabull
330 Followers
12