Damage Control Chapter Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who am I to you?" I asked her. I ran the tip of the crop over her nipples.

"I'm not sure if you or Mistress Tara is my Dominant." She said sheepishly.

I gave her a short stroke to the inner thigh, and she cried out mostly in shock, but it did leave a mark. I then raised my voice a bit to reinforce my statement. "What did I say about how you speak?"

"You said that it's a direct reflection of you." She said with more confidence.

For some strange reason, Eric Cartman popped into my head telling me to tell this bitch to respect your ah-thor-a-tyyy. "Why will my pets ALWAYS speak with confidence?"

"Because you are proud of us and we should be proud of ourselves." Izzy replied.

"Very good pet. Always remember that I'm proud of you." I said to her. "Did I just answer your question about who your Mistress is?"

Yes, Mistress Stacie you did. How may I serve you?" Izzy replied, moving into the humble position.

"Mistress Tara told me that it took you less than five minutes to make her cum. I told her that I think that you could do it in four minutes." Izzy smiled and rolled over onto her back so that her Mistress could ride her face. I climbed up and sat directly on her face. She latched on to my labia and started to suck on it and I have to admit... It felt really good. I reached down and rolled Izzy's nipples between her fingers. I heard Izzy inhale deeply. Smiling, I let one of her nipples go and rubbed her slit and held my hand up for Tara to see just how wet she was. Tara smiled as I put her fingers into my mouth. "You taste very good my pet." Izzy mumbled thank you while she continued. I felt her tongue go as far into my pussy as it could and then she lightly licked around the outer and then the inner labia. My breath got heavy as I got closer to my cum. She reached around and started to rub my clit in small circles and the same time I started to cum. Izzy had a firm hold on my hips as I tried to move them when I came. But she held firm and kept going until I started to come down. I tapped her twice and she released my hips and allowed me to stand up. I looked back at Tara who quietly said three minutes forty-five. "Very good pet, I'm pleased, you made me cum in less than four minutes."

"Thank you for allowing me to pleasure you Mistress Stacie." She said with pride in her voice.

"Now pet, the first thing we're going to do is talk about our relationship. I've already had this talk with Jenny and now it'll be with you..." I paused for a moment as I noticed Tara and her pets standing up.

"I'll be back presently Mistress Stacie..."

"Of course, Mistress Tara." I replied as they walked out. Damn that dress looks good on her...

Tara

I settled into a chair at the table and my pets kneeled on the floor close enough to me so I could touch them. "My pets, your efforts this weekend have been pivotal in helping Izzy become the pet we wanted. She is cognizant that Mistress Stacie is her Mistress and that she is submitting to her... Well done, both of you."

"Thank you. Mistress Tara. We happily serve you." They said with pride in their voices.

"And you have served me well Pets. As for the reward I'm planning, I will reward you both individually after this weekend is over."

"Thank you, Mistress." They said smiling.

"Now, both of you please get on the bench so we can talk for a moment." They climbed up and folded their hands in their laps. "Now, this primarily concerns you Amy, but I want Kat here as well so that there isn't an appearance of favoritism. Do you both understand?"

"Yes Mistress..." They replied.

"Now, Amy, I want to know how you feel about having sex with your daughter... Speak freely."

"I find the idea of it completely repulsive and have no desire to even consider it. She's my daughter and not my lover." Amy replied.

"Good, she feels the same way. With that being said, she and I talked, and we agreed that when it's just the two of you that you'll be mother and daughter and NOT Dominant and submissive. You won't need to call her Mistress and she won't call you pet." I paused for a moment. "I told Stacie I remember when her sperm donor went to prison and how hard it was for the both of you after he left. You've both relied on each other emotionally and physically at times. I said the same thing to her that I'm about to tell you, and that's that I would have to be a complete monster to want to change that dynamic. With that being said, if she and I take a submissive to the club and I desire to take you, I will give you a suitable mask and clothing to wear so that there are no questions, and no one will know who you are. You will not service anyone when you're out with us, and other than attending to my needs, you will stay close to my side all night. Do you agree with these stipulations?"

"I do my Mistress, thank you." Amy said bowing her head.

"Kat, the reason I wanted you here is so that you understand where I'm coming from. Amy knows you have the same agreement with me regarding your children. But seeing as her daughter is now a new Dominant, would you agree that this is a special occasion?"

"I do Mistress Tara. Please know that I'm not jealous and I'm not worried about you playing favorites. You've shown me time and time again that my faith in you is justified and that you'll always do what's best for me and the rest of your pets." Kat said, bowing her head.

I cupped their cheeks and made them look up at me. I was so proud that they had such faith in me to do right by them. "My pets, I thank you for showing faith in me as your Mistress. I am so proud to call you mine." I told them with tears in my eyes.

"May I ask a question, Mistress Tara?" Kat asked after we released each other.

"Of course, pet, speak freely."

"I'm sorry to say this in front of you Amy, but... are you taking her to get boots like yours? She looks 'surface of the sun' hot in them." She asked.

"She does, doesn't she... Yes, I am taking her." I looked at Amy and smiled a very happy smile. We're having our first date Friday night and after dinner, I'm taking her to get fitted for a pair."

Amy's eyes and mouth opened wide and then broke into a smile. "Date... It happened? You got your wish?" she asked.

I nodded my head as a tear came to my eye. "Her words, 'I'm going to be with you for as long as we last'."

Amy looked like she was about to cry, but she held it together. "I'm happy for you Mistress Tara. Where are you going to dinner?"

"I'm taking her to Red Rock Canyon for a picnic at a scenic overlook on one of the trails I hike regularly."

"She'll love that." Amy told me.

"You do know that I can see the difference in your eyes. You don't have that lost look anymore." Kat told me.

"Thank you pets. Now, it's getting close to dinner, I'd like something special to celebrate." I told them standing up.

Kat thought for a moment and then spoke. "I'll get going on it and have it ready for you in 90 minutes, Mistress Tara." Kat said standing up and moving to the fridge.

"Amy, please help her if she needs it. Both of you may have a glass of wine before dinner." They smiled and thanked me as I was walking back upstairs. When I got to Amy's room, I heard Stacie instructing Izzy.

"This is the pose that I will use when I discipline you." I told her. "As you can see, I have access to your cunt and your tits."

"Yes, Mistress Stacie." She replied.

"Now, the last one you're going to learn is punishment." Stacie told her. "Move into Humble and I'll direct you from there."

I smiled watching Stacie. I walked in and sat down on Amy's couch and kept quiet. She was a natural at this. She took the time to explain what it was for and what she would do when she used this position.

"Do you understand it?" She asked.

"Yes, Mistress Stacie."

"Good." Stacie walked over and pulled her mother's desk chair out and turned it around. She looked over at me and I pointed at Izzy, leaned back, crossed my legs, and pointed to my foot. She nodded her head that she understood. "Show me your submission, Izzy." Izzy walked over and knelt down in front of her. She reached up and unzipped the boot Stacie was wearing and pulled it off. She then kissed her foot in the same place as she did me. Izzy then put the boot back on her Mistress and zipped it up. "Very good pet, I'm pleased that you've chosen to be mine. Do you have any regrets or fears?"

"No, not anymore Mistress Stacie."

"Which one? Regrets or Fears?"

"Fears, Mistress Stacie." Izzy replied.

"Tell me what you feared and speak freely." She asked.

"Mistress, the reason I'm in this situation is because I goaded you into getting Mistress Tara to hack Amy's laptop. 'Damage control' as she puts it was necessary, I totally understand. I was scared in the beginning when I was first being taught. I thought that I was going to end up being sold as a sex slave before I understood what was happening to me." Izzy told her.

"What's happening to you?" Stacie asked.

"Mistress Tara has been teaching me about how she loves her submissives. You love us not because you can have your way with us, but because you earn our trust. From that we give ourselves to you with your promise that you'll care and love us for as long as we let you. It's such a beautiful thing and I want it."

"Why would you want it? It's a life of servitude." She asked Izzy.

"I didn't grow up in the best of homes. My father had worked at least a dozen jobs in the space of 9 years, so he was unemployable after he was fired from his last one. My mother worked so much that she left raising me and my brother to him. When she was home, all she did was rest and sleep to recover and get ready for work again. She always said she loved us but did little to show it. My father was an abuser and beat my brother quite often when we were younger. When he was big enough to fight back, the physical abuse stopped, and the mental abuse got much worse." Izzy sniffed, holding back the tears but spoke again. "Yes, it might be servitude, but in exchange I get unconditional love, a sister pet that I would love like my own sister, and more importantly, you give me a choice..." She said with more tears in her eyes, "that I didn't have when I was a child. The benefits far outweigh the drawbacks."

Stacie looked at her with sorrow in her eyes. "I wish I'd have known this earlier, pet." She uncrossed her legs and stood. She knelt down next to Izzy and wrapped her arms around her. "If it's love and acceptance you're looking for, I will give you as much as you want."

I watched as Izzy's shoulders started to shake like she was crying.

"It's ok pet, let it out. I'm here for you." She said kissing the top of her head. She then let out a wail and a sob. "Let it out..." She told her. Stacie looked over at me and mouthed Jenny's name.

I got up and walked out and down to the office. Jenny was laying on the couch in the office curled up softly snoring. I walked in and touched her foot. She woke, sat up quickly, and looked at me. "Your Mistress needs your help with your sister pet..." Jenny jumped up and ran upstairs. I walked out of the office to see Kat and Amy wondering what was going on upstairs.

"We heard someone crying...." Kat said.

"Another Lindsey Decker type of life." I said stoically as I walked past them back up the stairs. Kat had known about Lindsey Decker, not because she was my submissive, but because she had talked to her parents before and knew the type of people they were. Amy knew about her from her time in family court with the prosecutor's office. She'd had to get child services involved when no one could contact her parents and the school thought she was living alone.

"Dinner in thirty minutes." Kat told me as I walked up the stairs. I waved my hand in acknowledgement. When I walked back into the bedroom, Jenny was wrapped around Izzy and was rubbing her back. She'd stopped crying and was calm now. I sat back on the couch and watched how Stacie reacted to this.

Stacie sat back in the chair as her pets kneeled in front of her. "Pets, I swear to both of you that I will never play favorites and I will never play you off against each other. Izzy, you will have a safe word until you decide that you trust me enough not to need it. Yours will be 'porcelain'. I've already explained to your sister pet that the name I give you is meant to remind me that what we have is fragile and can be easily broken."

"Thank you, Mistress Stacie, I love it and will cherish it." She said as some more tears fell.

"I gave Jenny the chance to ask questions and make requests of me, now it is your turn. Speak freely." Stacie told her.

She thought for a moment and then looked at Stacie. "Mistress, I would like a tattoo, but I'm not sure what I want. May I have some time to think about it?"

"By all means pet, think about it and get back with me." Stacie told her.

"What will happen when we get back to school in the fall?"

"Same thing I told Jenny applies to you as well. The three of us will move forward and when it gets closer to the fall, I'll decide what we're going to do."

"Yes, Mistress Stacie, thank you." Izzy told her. "Are you still planning on law school at UNLV?"

"I've already taken my LSATs and been accepted to their fall 2021 class." She told her.

"If I may ask, why UNLV, you got into Stanford and UCLA." Izzy asked.

"UNLV was always my first choice since I want to be a legacy. The biggest reason is because my new girlfriend lives in town and I want to be close to her." Jenny smiled knowing what she was saying, but Izzy didn't have a clue because she'd been up here the whole day with my pets. She looked puzzled at first. But when she saw where Stacie was looking to, she looked in my direction as well. She smiled and then turned to face her Mistress again. "You're ok with Mistress Tara being my girlfriend?" She asked Izzy.

"Very much so, Mistress Stacie." Izzy replied.

"Good." Stacie said, smiling at me. "By the way, where is your brother?" Stacie asked.

"He's in Poland right now with the Marine Corps. He was just promoted to Sergeant. We talk to each other at least twice a week." Izzy replied.

"Please thank him for his service the next time you talk to him." Stacie told her.

"I will Mistress, thank you."

"Mistress Stacie, I believe dinner is about ready." I told her.

"Pets, go see if you can help with dinner." Stacie told them. They both thanked their Mistress and made their way downstairs. Stacie came over and sat with me on the couch for a moment. "I had NO idea about Izzy..." She spoke.

"You never do at first. They won't talk about it until they trust you enough. Until then, they just self-medicate with booze and partying to fill up whatever hole is in their heart..." I told her rubbing her leg. "You did good though. That was a master level play having me go get Jenny and you turn it into a family support type thing."

"I'm glad it worked, I wasn't sure how she would react when Jenny walked in and hugged her." Stacie told me.

"Take the win." I told her.

"Yeah... I am." She stood up and held out her hand. "Come on lover, let's go see what's for dinner."

I grabbed her hand and stood. "Follow you anywhere my love."

First Stacie walked to her bedroom and grabbed a dress similar to mine and slipped it on. We walked downstairs holding hands. We stepped into the kitchen and one of our pets held the chairs for us. "Thank you pets." We replied at the same time.

Kat brought over dinner and took the top off of the bowl. "Braised beef tips in red wine sauce with mushrooms over dirty rice with asparagus." She said proudly. It smelled excellent.

"Are you available for advanced cooking lessons before I go back to school Kat?"

"Yes, Mistress Stacie, I am." She told her.

"Good, I want to learn to cook this as well as you can..." Stacie told her with an appreciative look.

"Thank you for the compliment, Mistress Stacie. Please help yourself."

"No..." She put her hand on Izzy's. "As I understand it, I wouldn't have my Izzy if it hadn't been for you and Amy." Izzy had a tear in her eye, and Jenny was nodding her head. "Please, you and your sister pet go first."

They both looked at me. "You've more than earned it, please help yourselves."

Both Kat and Amy dug in and helped themselves, followed by the rest of us. We talked about everything while we ate. Stacie and I listened as the pets talked, but we mostly just looked back and forth at each other.

When dinner was over, Stacie had her pets clear the table and meet us out by the pool with a bottle of red wine and glasses. Stacie and I were in our very minimal bikinis and the pets were of course nude. I thought Izzy would have a problem with not having a suit to wear, but she didn't seem like it bothered her anymore. She was laying on her stomach in the sun without a care in the world.

Stacey was watching Jenny do laps in the pool but started talking to me. "Baby..." Stacie said, getting my attention. She leaned over and spoke so I could only hear the question. "I've read that yoga is very therapeutic, did Lindsey gain anything from it?"

"Lindsey actually gained a lot from yoga. It strengthened her body and she actually started meditating when she would do it on her own. She told me it was one of the best things she'd ever tried. Karmen told me about a year ago that she was having Lindsey come in on Tuesdays and Thursdays so that she could give classes to anyone in the practice that wanted to try it." Tara told me. "Are you thinking about that for Izzy?"

"Among other things, yes."

"Want some advice?" She asked me

"You know more about this than I do, I'd be a fool to say no."

"Yes, but you're my fool..." she said blowing a kiss to me. I made the grabbing motion and put my hand on my heart as I listened to Tara. She explained about how you could either sit and talk with your submissive about both of your expectations or just tell her what you expect and condition her to follow your orders and guidance.

"What did you do with your first submissive?" I asked her.

My new lover smiled and told me that she told she had to use the "stick and carrot" method and that was the only way she came around. "But after I had broken her bad habits and behavior, we talked about expectations and what we wanted. Knowing what a party animal she is, that might be what Izzy needs."

I closed my eyes and started to think about how I would train Izzy. Both Lindsey and Izzy had neglectful parents in common, but where Lindsey was just ignored, Izzy was abused, so I would need to do some research into countering the abuse and positive reinforcement.

Why not ask your new girlfriend is she has any friends that can help?

"I wonder how many friends she has at Gail's club." I replied to my inner voice.

She did say that there was advice on training pets and how to teach your submissive. After the training advice, why not ask if there was some help for her in her field.

"I don't want it to look like I'm using her for her friends."

She will NOT see it that way in the least. Tara will see it as her girlfriend wisely reaching out for guidance on a problem with her one of her pets.

"Izzy's major is sports medicine; I need to find out what her plans are and then make one to be as much help as she wants or needs." I told myself.

Tara was looking at me with a smirk. "Stop thinking so hard about it. You have some time before you and she go back to school. Just relax and start building your relationship with her." she said lightly caressing my arm.

I smiled and took her hand in mine and just held it. As we watched the sun start to go down...

12