Damage Control Epilogue

Story Info
This is a continuation of GTO_Racer's Damage Control series.
12.1k words
4.67
5.4k
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written with permission from GTO_Racer...

This is the epilogue of GTO_Racer's Damage Control. As he would say, this is a work of fiction. If you don't know the drill, you have no business reading this. Constructive comments are appreciated. "You suck!" comments get you laughed at as a loser with nothing to do but troll stories on here. All persons are over 18 years old...

Stacie

When you see pictures of Machu Picchu on the internet you look at it and think "Wow! This is beautiful." In truth, the pictures don't even come close to how beautiful it is. The hike up the mountain is taxing if you're not in decent shape. Our group had to stop a couple times so that some of the older people in our group could catch their breath. It was worth it when we made it to the top. To see such a magnificent piece of history like this... Wow.

I know you're probably wondering what being in Peru has to do with mine and Tara's story. Well, this was our vacation. We'd been wanting to see South America since we were girls (both of us are history buffs). Machu Picchu was actually at the top of the list for us to see.

I was standing next to a cliff and staring into the valley. I wasn't looking at anything really, I was thinking back over the last few years at all the things that Tara and I had been through. Most were good, and some weren't. I was thinking about "that" weekend where she and I got together. If you'd have told me that my starting a D/s relationship with two of my friends as my submissives was what I needed to feel whole, I'd have laughed at you. But it was and like I decided, I embraced it and moved forward.

I looked at the hills surrounding the mountain top I was standing on, and I noticed a fallen tree and on it was sitting what looked like a jaguar. I pulled my camera up and zoomed in as fast as I could and snapped a few pictures of it. It looked so majestic laying on the tree, kind of like it was laying on its throne and surveyed its domain. I smiled as my mind flashed back to 4 years ago.

The 15-year Anniversary of The Club

I walked in and met Samantha in the foyer. She kissed me on the cheek, and we spoke for a moment as she scanned my invitation.

"You're not checking your cloak?" Samantha asked me.

"No, I want to surprise Tara with what I'm wearing." I opened it a little bit so she could see my outfit. Samantha looked and smiled.

"Tara will absolutely eat you up after she sees that on you." she told me. I thanked her for the compliment. "You went all out with your submissives tonight."

"Nope, this is all them." I told her.

"Really?"

"Yup. They told me last month that this is as much of a reflection on me as it is on them. They wanted the 'shock and awe' effect, I indulged them."

We turned and looked at my pets. Both were wearing their platinum collars with the cat charms that I had bought them for formal occasions like this. Marie wanted to show off the tattoo I had gotten her. She was wearing a crotchless baby doll that held her D cups perfectly suspended. The bottom of the outfit consisted of two strands of pearls attached to the front and back of it. When you looked at it, you saw a lace tank top with two strands of pearls that covered her cunt. She glowed in happiness when I presented the negligee to her after having replaced the plastic pearls with real ones. She had found a completely sheer wrap made that would be like one you'd wear over a bikini. It showed her tattoo off nicely. Jenny was wearing a sharkskin minidress that you could see the bottom of her ass cheeks (12 years of soccer did wonders for that woman's ass). It also had a plunging neckline that stopped below her navel. Her piercings were very noticeable, as was the 24-karat chain that connected them with the collar she was wearing. Both of them had tanned all summer and were dark enough to look very Hispanic.

"Tara is alone tonight, but she's up with Gail, Mandy, Linda, and April."

"Kat was looking forward to tonight, what happened?"

"Tara said her daughter in law went into labor early." Samantha told me.

"Oh, I can't wait to see pictures." I told her. We chatted for a couple more minutes before we walked into the main area.

You want to know who Marie is, and I'm sure you're going to want to know just how I can afford everything that I bought my pets... Well, Marie is Izzy. She had a big fight with her parents three weeks ago and they disowned her. I had offered to help with her school expenses, but she's on a full academic scholarship. I did "explain" to her that I would beat her black and blue if she needed help and didn't come to me for it.

"You're mine to love and care for and I'm more than willing to help if you need it." I told her.

"Thank you, Mistress..." She said taking one of my hands and kissing it. I used the other to cup her cheek and smile at her. She told me a couple days later that she wanted me to use her middle name. She explained that she wanted a clean break with her old life and that her brother called her Belle and not Izzy. As for how I can afford the things I bought my pets, the sperm donor was nice enough to set up a half million-dollar trust for me before he went to prison. It's for college and post-graduate studies. Thankfully, I got a full academic ride and didn't need it. Honestly, until Marie and Jenny came along, I never used it or even wanted to. Somehow the money just felt... dirty.

Marie and Jenny were following behind me and watching the women dressed in fetish clothing as they danced in the cages at the walls of the club. The main cage in the center of the dance floor was occupied by two women, one wearing black and the other wearing white. Gail had also apparently gotten some of her bondage equipment and moved it into the main club area and was letting her patrons use it. There was an all-female band playing on stage as well. I made my way to the stairs and walked up. The large muscular woman in black at the top met me with her iPad.

"Good evening Mistress Stacie." Ronnie (Don't' call me Veronica) said to me.

"Good evening Ronnie, busy tonight?"

"A bit, yes." Her eyes looked down at the floor and all the people below us. "Just so you're aware of it, lots of people on the floor are staring at your pets." she told me.

I smiled a wicked smile. "Good, let them see what I have and how proud of them I am." I told her as I slipped her a Ulysses S Grant.

"Have a good evening Mistress Stacie." She told me as she held the curtain open for us.

"Thanks Ronnie." I replied and we walked in.

Kayla was kneeling just inside the VIP area waiting for the three of us when we went through the curtain. "Mistress Stacie, I'm here to guide you to your usual seating area. May I take your cloak?"

"No. When we get to the table, my pets will take it off of me and then you will take it from them, understand?"

"I understand, Mistress..." She spoke.

We walked over to our area. I stood, not moving, but staring at my girlfriend. She looked over her smoke-colored lenses at me. I smiled seductively at her as my pets took my cloak off.

Her mouth opened wide as she took in what I was wearing. I had bought two half corsets, one black and one white, taken a half of each, and put them together so I had a corset that was both black and white. Likewise, with my boots, I had gotten Ricky and Ruby to make me a black pair and a white pair with colored laces to match. I was wearing a black boot with white laces and a white boot with black laces. The skirt I was wearing, I had to have made. I took a page from Tara's book from that weekend (The skirt with the cut to her hip) and modified it a bit. It was cut diagonally from just below my right hip bone to the ankle of my left leg and was colored black and white (No... No black and white thong you perverts). When I modeled it for mom this evening, she made a joke that I looked like a Batman villain and called me Mistress Domino. I thought about that for a second... "I like it..." I said to her with a grin.

Tara was wearing a black corset dress with stockings attached to it with her boots. I licked my lips as I stared at all that creamy goodness that was spilling out over the top of her corset. She didn't see me do that because she was standing in a hurry and moving towards Gail. She whispered something in her ear. Gail laughed, reached inside her top, pulled out a key, and handed it to her.

"I have a new chair that needs christening sitting to the right of my desk." She spoke.

Tara grabbed my hand and dragged me to a door and unlocked it. She pushed it open as fast as she could, dragging me in, and slamming the door behind her. I would swear that I heard everyone in the VIP room laughing, but I didn't care.

She dragged me over to what looked like an overstuffed office chair. "What did you have..." was all I got out before she pushed me into the chair, forcefully pushed my skirt up, and attached her mouth to my pussy. "OH FUCK!!!!" I screamed as she pushed two fingers into my soaked pussy. She went to town on it like it was the last source of water in the desert and she was dying. I grabbed both armrests and held on for dear life. She pushed her tongue as deep as she could into me at the same time, she touched my G spot. It took everything I had not to cum, but Tara would not be denied. She leaned back and used her left hand to rub my clit while her other hand rubbed my G spot. She got up in my face close enough that I could smell myself on her... which she knew turned me on even more.

"You like that?" She asked quietly.

"UH HUH!!!" was all I could get out.

"Are you sure?"

"YES!!!"

"I can stop if you want me to."

"NO!!!"

"You like making your woman this horny?"

"YEEESSSS!!!"

"You like me taking you like this, don't you?" Tara asked at the same time she pushed her fingers deeper into me.

"OHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSS!!" I yelled.

"Are you going to cum for me?"

I violently shook my head no.

"Oh yes you will..." Tara said with a firm tone. She pushed her fingers in deeper and went back to sucking on my clit. Tara kept that up for another few... I have NO idea how long she kept it up. Eventually she got right up next to my ear and whispered.

"Cum for me my love... Cum for me now... Cum all over me so everyone will know that I'm yours. Mark me lover, I want to wear your cum tonight. I'll wear it proudly..." She whispered to me.

That was all it took. "OOOOHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFUUUCKMEEEEEEEEE!" Was all I remember screaming.

Well, I wish I could tell you what happened after I screamed, but all I remember was having the best orgasm I've ever had from her. I didn't pass out, but my vision was blurry. Speaking? Forget about it. I felt Tara caressing my cheek as I left heaven and came back to earth.

"Baby?" she asked me.

"Huh..." I replied.

"Are you ok?"

"Uh huh..." I replied again.

"Did I short circuit your brain?"

"Uh-huh..." I said with a smile.

"Do you need a minute?" She asked quietly giggling.

"Uh huh..."

The first night we were together, I made it a point to tell her not to clean her mouth off after she went down on me. My thought is that if she's willing to do it to me, I better be willing to kiss and show my appreciation to her after she's finished. When I could feel my arms and legs again, I grabbed Tara, pulled her to me, and wrapped my legs around her. I kissed her like there was no tomorrow. I didn't give a flying shit about our makeup or where it ended up. Our hands moved all over each other's bodies and there was nothing else in the world, just the two of us. My heart was beating fast, not because I had just had a world-ending orgasm... Well yes because of that, but more because of who was kissing me. I knew what I felt in my heart and soul and knew that it was time to tell her. I pushed her back and stood. I took her hands in mine, pulled her to her feet, and looked her in the eyes.

"Tara, I hadn't planned on what I'm about to say to you tonight, I wanted to find a more perfect place. But the place isn't as important as the timing. You told me a month ago that you wanted to know if I ever had any ideas that I would want to back out, and you asked that I tell you. Do you remember that?"

"Yes, I remember telling you that." She said with the start of tears in her eyes.

"Baby, please don't cry, I'm not backing out of our relationship, I promise." I told her, wiping the tears away. "Quite the contrary. I want you by my side and I want you with me for as long as we last. What I'm saying is..." I looked down, kissed both her hands, and then looked back up at her. "I love you..."

Her mouth dropped open, and the tears started falling. "You love me?"

I nodded my head as I started to cry. "Yes, Tara Andrews, I love you with all my heart and I can't imagine life without you."

She covered her face with her hands and started to fall to the floor, instinctively, I grabbed her as she dropped. "Baby, what's wrong?! Are you ok?! Tara! Talk to me please! Tara!" I did the only thing I could do and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my chest and held her. Tara wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tight. She sat there and just let it all out.

She looked up at me after a couple minutes. "I've wanted to hear those words from your lips for so long now. I was positive that I never would." She sniffed and I wiped some tears from her eyes with my thumb. "When I finally did, I couldn't handle the happiness and joy that filled my soul. I love you Stacie Johnson." She said quietly.

"I love you Tara Andrews."

Present time

I was snapped back to reality as I saw the Jaguar jump off his throne and run into the trees. I walked over to what I was told was the sacrificial chamber and listened to the tour guide explain the rituals and the human sacrifices to the sun god and how they believed that the sun god would bless their crops and give them prosperity. I saw Tara looking at one of the walls of the temple and took a couple pictures of her as she looked at the carvings. I smiled as I watched her mind work. She had her finger up like she was reading the ancient language. I walked over to her and slid my hand into hers.

"Whatcha looking at, lover?" I asked her.

"This is incredible and the pictures you see of these carvings really don't do it justice." She told me as she read on.

"You never thought you'd get down here?" I asked her.

She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to her. "I never thought I'd make it down here with the woman I love." She said smiling at me. She leaned down and we lightly kissed and then went back to looking at the ruins.

We walked over to what used to be the main gathering area for meetings. The tour guide explained that this was the place where the tribal leaders would meet to discuss the status of the regions they controlled. This was also the communal center where they had the ceremonies honoring their gods and asking for forgiveness for their transgressions. Once again, my mind flashed back to the night of the party.

15th Anniversary party cont.

Tara showed me Gail's private bathroom, and I have to admit that I'm impressed. I won't bore you with the details, suffice it to say that everything in it was made for two. We stood at the office door and looked at each other after fixing our makeup.

"Ready my love?" She asked me.

"Absolutely my love." I replied as I took her hand in mine. She opened the office door and we walked out like nothing had happened. Everyone looked at us for a moment but went back to whatever they were doing. The chair where my clutch was sitting, had Marie kneeling in front of it, with Jenny standing behind it. Linda and her wife April got up to greet us.

They were a late twenties couple that had gotten together quite unexpectedly a couple years ago after Kayla's ex-boyfriend had challenged Mandy to a race. He lost. His girlfriend at the time, April, spent 24 hours with Gail and Mandy. Linda had fallen in love with her, and the rest was history. Neither of them was into the BDSM lifestyle, but they enjoyed coming to the club. Oh... and Linda is Gail's Niece. She also put Linda through college and even law school on her own dime.

"We didn't get a chance to say hi before your girlfriend took you off and had her way with you." April said giggling and wrapping me up in a hug.

"You, my dear, look rode hard and put away wet." Linda said as she tried to keep from laughing. Our little group started to laugh. I just enjoyed the post orgasmic glow.

"I haven't been fucked like that in... Ever." I said with a huge sigh of contentment. Everyone laughed and Tara blushed a bit. "Jenny, go and get..." I started to ask Tara if she wanted something to drink, but she was looking elsewhere.

She was looking at the entrance to the VIP area as a dark-haired woman walked in. I'm guessing that the woman is Karmen since the woman who's hand she was holding was Lindsey Decker. I thought back to high school and my bitch streak flared a bit remembering all the problems she'd caused my lover. But I felt Tara put her hand in mine and she smiled at me as if to say, "It's the past, let it go."

Seriously, how the hell does she do that? You gotta get her to teach you that...

"I know right?" I told my inner voice.

She took me with her over to meet Karmen and Lindsey. Karmen was attractive, but not even close to Tara's league. Lindsey looked to have put more muscle on her frame since we graduated, and I have to admit that she looked good with it. You could tell that she had never been here before because she was busy taking in all the scenery around her. But her eyes brightened when she saw Tara. "How are you Karmen?" She asked as they hugged and kissed on the cheeks.

"Tara, I'm the happiest woman on the planet these days, how are you?" Karmen asked.

"More than ready to challenge you for the title of happiest woman on earth. Karmen, this is the love of my life and the other half of my soul, Stacie Johnson." She said introducing me.

I held my hand out to her, but Karmen shook her head. Instead, she tightly embraced me and kissed me on the cheek. "Handshakes are for friends; you and she are family." Karmen told me. We were both a bit puzzled at that statement so Karmen clarified it for us. She explained. "Lindsey, show them what I gave you for Christmas." Her whole face blushed as she held up her left hand. I saw one of the most beautiful diamond engagement rings that I've ever seen on her ring finger. Tara grinned as she held her arms out for Lindsey. She was in tears as she embraced her former Mistress. I'll admit... I may have shed one or two as well. "I wouldn't have Lindsey if it hadn't been for you, Tara."

"I'm so happy for you Lindsey. I know now that I made the right choice when I let you go with Karmen." She said to her. She let her step back and then hugged Karmen.

"Mistress Stacie, may I speak to you privately?" Lindsey asked, touching me on the arm. I held my hand out to her and walked over to the bar with her. She went to the at your service pose and then spoke. "I want..." She frowned for a second and then spoke again. "No, I NEED to apologize to you for all the bullshit I put you and Mistress Tara through in school. I'm not going to try and justify my actions, but I will say that Mistress Tara made me see just how miserable I was and the strife I was causing in other's lives..." She bowed her head in respect to me. "I ask for your forgiveness and hope that we can at least be cordial in the future."

"Look at me..." I told her. She lifted her head and tentatively looked me in the eye. "It's in the past, let's leave it there and enjoy where we're going in the future, ok?"