Damage Control Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Mistress Stacie." She said with a couple tears. I gathered her up in my arms and hugged her.

"Congratulations, and like Tara said, I wish you and Karmen the best." I let go of her and smiled a friendly smile. "If anyone deserves to be happy, it's you." I told her nodding my head.

"Thank you, Stacie..." She said giving me another hug.

"Tell me about southern California..." I asked her. She told me about her new life and how she had finished her certification and started teaching yoga at a local gym and she really enjoyed it. She also told me that her YouTube channel had just broken one hundred thousand followers. She then told me about how Karmen and her had fallen in love and how she'd asked to marry her at the top of Big Sur as the sun was setting. She asked me about Tara and how long we had been together. I left out a lot of details, but I told her about "That" weekend and how we'd gotten together. We hugged and shed some tears about our loves and then went over and sat down. We all talked for a while about wedding plans, dates, dresses, and all sorts of female things. I looked over at my pets, smirked, and decided it was time.

Oh? You gonna let yo bitch streak fly now?

"Ab-so-lutely I am..." I said to my inner voice. I got Gail's attention and asked her what the best wine she had in the club was.

She didn't even need to think about it. "The 2017 Charles Krug Chardonnay." I looked over at Mandy who was nodding her head in agreement.

I smiled. "Pets..." I said motioning them to lean close. I quietly gave them their instructions and handed Jenny my credit card. Both of them smiled at me. Jenny shifted her dress a bit, so her piercings were visible. Marie took off her wrap and handed it to me so that her tattoo was completely visable. They both held their heads up with pride and started walking to the downstairs bar area.

"You know they're gonna cause a few heart attacks downstairs, right?" Mandy asked me as Tara, Karmen, Linda and April snickered. Gail? Gail had her fingers steepled and was smiling, having a good idea of what I was doing.

"I saw Lisa (Karnes, Surgeon at Kindred Hospital) when I walked in, so there's a doctor if one's needed." I told her as I stood and walked over to the one-way window that overlooked the floor. Our group all got up and walked over to see what I was looking at. I don't think I could have planned it any better. The second Marie stepped through the VIP curtain; the band started playing "Mississippi Queen".

"Mississippi Queen..." I quietly sang along with the band.

"Do you know what I mean..." Tara sang as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders as we watched.

"Fuck me running..." both Karmen and Lindsey mumbled at the same time as she watched them walk down the stairs.

We all watched as they put extra swing in their hips. A couple of the dancers in the cages were watching as well. The crowd started to part so they could get by. When they got to the bar, Marie looked at the woman she was standing next to and winked seductively at her. The woman smiled and licked her upper lip. Jenny reached inside her dress, and her breast "accidentally" fell out while reaching for my credit card. The bartender smiled and took their order. Both of them looked up at us and smiled. I truly enjoyed watching most of the women in the club stare at MY pets. A very butch woman walked over to Jenny and started talking to her. Jenny looked her in the eye as she spoke but pointed to the VIP room. The butch said something else, and Jenny slowly shook her head again, and the bitch... I mean butch... turned and walked off. Apparently, everyone that was watching that interaction paid attention because no one else even spoke to them. Marie and Jenny took the wine bottle and glasses from the bartender and made their way back up here. When they got to the stairs, they put even MORE swing in their hips as they climbed the steps. Once again... All eyes on them. Tara and the rest of our group had resumed their seats when they made it back to our area. They put the bottle and glasses on the table in front of us and went to switch their positions near my chair.

"Wall position... NOW!" I snapped at them. They moved fast and into the position. I stood close enough so only they could hear me. I pulled Jenny's dress up a bit and moved Marie's pearls, then pushed my middle and ring fingers into their drenched cunts and my thumbs into their asses. "You enjoyed that, didn't you?" I asked them as I slid my fingers in and out of their cunts. "You loved the attention you got from everyone staring at your whore bodies."

"Ye-e-e-s-s-s-s Mistress," Marie answered.

"SOOOO Much Mistress..." Jenny told me.

I pushed my fingers deep into them, wiggled them, and slowly pulled them out. "My whores..." I told them.

"Your whores, Mistress..." They told me breathlessly.

I pushed my fingers as deep as I could into their cunts and asses, and just moved my fingers back and forth. They were shaking as they held back from orgasming. "Should I let you sluts cum?"

"Only... if we... earned... it." Marie said almost out of breath. Jenny was nodding her head in agreement as I fingered both their holes.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Gail whispering something to Kayla and her nodding her head.

Having an idea of what Gail had told her to do, I massaged their holes for another few seconds. Leaning in close, I made sure they heard the pride in my voice. "I am very proud of you both, you HAVE earned it... You may cum... Now."

Jenny threw her head back and screamed out in pleasure. Marie just took very deep breaths and moaned. Both of their bodies shook as they squirted all over my hands. Much to my delight, they both stayed standing as they let their orgasm wash over them. When they came down, their thighs were dripping wet, and both my pets were still shaking from cumming so hard.

Kayla appeared next to me and volunteered to clean them up. "Their cunts are to be totally clean when you're finished." I told her as I walked past her to sit down.

"You know that people are going to be talking about this for quite a while, right?" Gail said as she handed me a glass of wine.

"I don't know why, they're just my submissives." I said acting innocent.

"I'm glad I brought another pair of shoes... The shit is getting deep in here." Mandy said looking at Gail. We all laughed.

"I can't help it that everyone wants them or wants to be them." I said giggling.

"How did you train them so well?" Karmen asked me.

"I had an excellent teacher." I said looking at Tara. She smiled and blew me a kiss.

Present Time

I snapped back to the present time as I heard Tara speak. "I wonder what the average Incan thought when the gods were pissed at them?" She asked me. After the tour guide had finished telling us about the communal area.

"Probably the same thing we do when God doesn't answer our prayers on our time." I told her.

"Did you ask God for something?" Tara asked me.

Smiling, I looked up into her green eyes. "I did. And it took him a good bit, but he answered them." I took her hand and kissed it.

"I want a picture in front of the sun god's temple." She said turning around.

I rolled my eyes and took her selfie stick from the pocket of her pack. "You've gotten your money's worth from this thing." I said handing it to her.

She fixed her cell phone and extended it so the temple would be seen in the background. She set the timer and then held it up. "Yes, I have." Tara said. The picture snapped and we both looked at it. "At least the camera on this phone is as awesome as Apple advertised."

"Yeah, I gotta give it the props it's due." I told her.

"So, what did you ask God for?" Tara asked me.

"I prayed for God to send me the one I'm supposed to be with for the rest of my life." I told Tara.

Post Club at home the same night.

We left the club about 3:30 and went back to Tara's house because my mom was working this weekend and I didn't want Tara's orgasms to disturb her sleep. Tara's mom and dad were spending a few days in a cabin at Lake Meade, so she was alone at her place. Marie, and Jenny had showered and were in the guest bedroom bed sleeping. However, Tara's room still had people that were awake.

"Holy shit, it's 6 o'clock." I said, rolling off my lover.

"Morning or evening?" Tara asked out of breath.

I giggled and got up out of bed still wearing the strap-on I had just spent two and a half hours using on my girlfriend. I opened the curtain a bit and it was still dark out. "Morning... it feels like it should be evening though."

"Tell me about it, you should run marathons, woman..." She said having finally gotten her breath back. "Come back to bed baby." She told me.

I unstrapped and let it fall to the floor and slid under the covers with Tara. I wrapped her up in my arms and held her tight to me. "What are you thinking about?"

"Honestly?"

"No, lie to me." I said giggling.

"I'm thinking how lucky I am to have my best friend as my girlfriend. We don't have to spend any time getting to know each other, and we don't have to worry about not knowing what will piss the other one off."

"I hadn't thought of that." I replied.

"Convenient huh?"

"Very..." I pushed my face into her hair and breathed in deep. I love the smell of her shampoo. "Tara..."

"Hmmm..."

"Can we talk about something?"

"Anything..." Tara replied.

"What are we going to do when we graduate next spring." I asked her. "I'm coming back here for law school..."

"You know you're going to make a great trial lawyer, right? You've had the best example to emulate in your mother." She told me.

"She is an excellent lawyer, isn't she?" I smiled hearing that. "Did I ever tell you what Chief Justice Miller from the Nevada Supreme Court had to say about her?"

Tara grinned as she spoke. "No, I don't think you ever did. You never tell me anything about how awesome your mom is..."

"Liar." I told her as I tickled her ribcage and waist.

She squirmed and laughed until I stopped. Tara then turned over so she could look at me. "Just ask me what you want to ask me."

I started to run my fingers through her hair as I looked into her beautiful green eyes. "I want to know what you're planning after we graduate, and I come home next spring. In case you missed the news flash, I'm in love with you."

"I'm not sure I heard you the first time, I think I need to hear it again." Tara said. She moved close enough so that our lips were less than an inch apart.

"Tara Andrews, I am in love with you. You are the other half of my soul." I told her as I kissed her. "I want to build a life with you, and I want us to be happy together."

"Stacie Johnson, I love you. You are the other half of my soul, and I want you and I to journey through life together. I want us to share the joys of the highs and bad times of the lows." Tara told me.

We kissed for a couple minutes and just stared at each other. Tara was the one to break the silence. "I've already planned where I'm going to get a place after I graduate. Between what I've made this summer, the tutoring I'll be doing during the school year, and my job as a TA for one of my professors this coming year, I'll have more than enough money to get a decent apartment, a new car..."

"You're not keeping your Merc?" I asked her.

"Not that one no. Dad is taking it since gas prices are going up again and he doesn't want to spend $100 a week to fill his truck up. Besides, I've been saving up all through college to put a huge down payment on an SLC roadster hardtop convertible." she said smiling. "I have a gorgeous blond that I want to show off to the world." She said grabbing my ass and squeezing.

"Oh... That's different then. Continue." I told her giggling.

"Back to what I was saying... My salary is eighty-five thousand a year plus a quarterly bonus. So... You're coming to live with me when you graduate next spring, and I'll support us until you finish law school."

I started to object to what she was saying, but Tara put her finger on my lips. This had become what we both agreed to be the "shut up and listen to me" signal... So, I did.

"Put your ego in check for a minute please. You're going to have more time for school if you don't have to worry about working. I'd rather have you concentrate on your classes than working to help with household expenses. Your Jeep is paid off, and my car payment will be around $300 a month..." Tara told me as she walked me through everything that she had already worked out. "I've already done the math. Even if you take my bonuses out of the equation, we won't struggle in the least." She started to take her finger away from my lips, but quickly put it back. "I almost forgot to tell you... I've already talked to Linda. She's willing to help if you start to struggle in a subject or need help in an oral argument or case study." She took her finger away and folded her arm up under her head and awaited my rebuttal.

"Ok..." Was all I said.

"Ok? That's it?" Tara asked me.

"Yes." I said as I kissed her again.

She cocked one of her eyebrows. "I expected an argument from you."

"Nope." I said with a smile. I grabbed her and rolled over on top of her. "I'm going to be a kept woman for the next three years, why should I fight it?"

Tara smiled and then started tickling me. I laughed hard as she poked my ribs and sides. When she stopped, she grabbed my head and pulled me down into a long and wet kiss. I pushed my hand between us just as she did the same thing. We were thinking the same thing as we started rubbing each other's labia. We both had one final orgasm before we fell asleep at 7am.

Present time

She smiled with a tear in her eye. "I never knew you prayed for me to come to you..." she asked.

"Prayed for YOU?" I asked in shock. "Have a giant ego, do we?"

"Not at all Master Yoda." She said with a smirk. "You asked God for the best fit for you, and He sent you me." She replied. "It's not egotistical if it's the truth."

Don't even try to argue with her logic, you won't win. Damn Vulcans...

"Ok, I won't argue with you since your logic seems to be perfect as usual. I still say that you are part Vulcan."

"No... I'd look horrible with Vulcan ears." She said with a giggle.

I stepped back and looked at her face and ears, smiled, "Yeah you would..." I told her with a grin. Suddenly I had a better idea and my eyes widened along with my smile. "Not Vulcan ears, Elven ears, you know with the longer lobes and super tall helixes..."

Tara rolled her eyes at me. "You and your Elven stuff. We take a Saturday to watch all three Lord of the Rings movies and you want me to have Elf ears now. I should have fast forwarded through Liv Tyler's parts." She said with mock disgust.

"I can't help it, she's totally hot with those ears." I said with a giggle. "Come on, I want to see the other side of the mountain." I told her.

We took each other's hands and walked over to the spot where the tour guide was telling us about the lower-class children who received education on whatever their families were doing.

"If a family was a farmer, the child would be taught about farming. If a family raised livestock, the child would learn about animals. Practicality was rule number one in this civilization."

Stacie's college Graduation

I was thankful that we were in the basketball arena because it was a lukewarm 102 degrees outside today. I looked around for my mom, Tara, her family, April, and Linda. They had told me that they'd be at the very top and that I would have no trouble seeing them when they got there. I had wanted Jenny here, but her graduation was the next day, so Tara and I would be flying out tonight for Miami to watch her walk. Don't ask me why Marie wasn't going, you'll know in a few minutes.

I looked high into the top levels and saw six balloons. I giggled and blushed as they passed them back and forth in order to spell my name right. In fact, the video crew had focused on them and was broadcasting their antics to the whole arena. I listened to my classmates laugh. Finally, they were set, and I waved at them. They all waved back.

The length of time it took the speeches to finish and for them to get to my name was about eleventy. Billion. years. But when the announcer called my name, I heard everyone in my group start yelling as loud as they could. I took my "diploma" and held up my arms in triumph. As I started to walk off the stage, I broke into the "Ickey Shuffle" and pretended to spike my diploma. I went back to sit down and wait for my Marie's name to be called. She was only 14 names behind me. Marie's parents didn't come to her graduation after the big fight they got into the previous summer. Her brother was deployed to Japan. Marie told me that he couldn't get home due to operational requirements. She was a bit torn up about it, but she kept a good attitude because he had recorded a message for her to be played when she walked.

"Isabelle Marie Lancaster" the announcer called. She walked to the podium to shake the dean's hand as he handed her diploma to her. The announcer then said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Miss Lancaster's brother, Sergeant Daniel Lancaster, is a United States Marine and is currently deployed to Japan. Since he couldn't be here, he sent this message for his sister."

The message opened with her brother standing in front of his platoon on the deck of the boat they were on. We could all see Mount Fuji in the background. Marie watched the message and tears came to her eyes when they all snapped to attention and yelled, "Hoorah" to her. She was even more surprised when her brother tapped her on the shoulder. She screamed, dropped her diploma, and hugged him. He picked her up and he swung her around and shared her special day. The whole arena broke into applause. Yes, I knew about it because I had gotten him a room to crash in at the university guest house.

After the ceremony was over, we all, Marie's brother included, went out to dinner to celebrate. We wanted to stay out longer, but Tara and I had a flight to catch. Marie and her brother drove us to the airport and saw us off. She told us to call when we landed back in Vegas and she'd be there to pick us up. Tara grabbed my hand and off we went to see my other pet graduate.

I hate the East coast. Unlike at Arizona, the University of Miami graduation WAS held outside and there was nice breeze blowing, but about five THOUSAND percent humidity. We did the same thing for Jenny that they did for me. We got lettered balloons that spelled her name and sat at the top of the stadium, so she'd see us. Tara, I, her mom, dad, and both brothers were all holding balloons as they walked onto the field. When her name was announced, we all let go of the balloons, yelled and cheered for her. She actually pulled a Michael Jackson when she got her diploma. She spun around like he did and then and moonwalked off the stage to hundreds of people's laughter. Jenny and her family were driving back to Las Vegas and were making it into a vacation of sorts. So, Tara and I decided to spend a day at the beach. We rented a car and drove to Haulover beach so we could tan nude. When we got there, we changed our minds when we saw that it was mostly old men. So, we went back to the hotel, laid out by the pool (until it rained), and waited to catch our flight out the next day. I really hate the East coast...

Present time

"Remind me never to set foot on the east coast again during the spring, summer, or early fall please." I whispered to Tara.

She looked at me with a funny look for a moment and then remembered graduation weekend. "Yeah... Dry heat is SO much better than the liquid stuff they have in Florida."

"I had NO idea that one little cloud could rain so much on one spot." I said shaking my head.