All Comments on 'Damaged Beyond Repair'

by hapmarried

Sort by:
  • 321 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent...5 stars...thanx...

Loklie

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

She so desperately wants him back that she starts dating other men while delaying the divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sucks

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

What you did here should finally, once and for all, put this story to rest. This has to be the best sequel of them all. We finally see a true picture of the devastation Jim must have felt at Linda’s betrayal. The punishment fit the crime. You even had me shocked for a minute there. I thought that I had read all of this story that I ever wanted to see , but this was worth waiting for. Great work!

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

Really good. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very morbid and a bit over the top

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 3 years ago

In real life, many estranged husbands kill the kids with far less provocation than this. They know it will destroy the mother. It's just a terrible fact.

kencorokencoroabout 3 years ago

Jim let the treacherous Dee take their kids?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 3 years ago

Probably more realistic than some follow up stories. I still cannot get my head around the original story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Decent story

Ending sucked. Having Jim not moving on after the divorce lost the story two points. When will the authors stop writing endings where cheated on husbands live a life of celibacy?

It is a faulty notion that men withdraw in their shell like a turtle after being betrayed. The vast majority find a decent woman to fill the void and live decent lives. Please stop the nonsense.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

That was a clever bit of revenge with the grave digging. I liked the confrontation too, with Jim explaining just how much she'd broken his heart and destroyed their marriage.

Unfortunately, you ruined it with the ending. Jim never recovers from her betrayal, never meets anyone new, and is left dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts. The ending sucked ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Destruction of trust, no concern about the pain you may cause another human being are the real consequences of an affair. Congratulations for portraying them so vividly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shit.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Well written, but of course there was nothing new to propose as a follow-on. I think this one takes GA's count up to over 40. No way that record will ever be approached. Keep on keeping on. Like your word crafting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice. Given the amount of times this story done this was a nice take with a nice twist.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

Amazing how well written this was. I think it was the best version of George Anderson's story, even topping my fave author Saddletramp1956. I was truly impressed of the dialog between Jim and Linda and to topped it off it was very realistic.

Something always has me scratching my head, why does the cheater after being found out and got divorced, doesn't go out and well, in this case the ex-wife, gets herself multiple penises, get gang-banged, have a black 10" penis or multiple of them? She could have gone to Marc back and ask him to bang her as long as he like, if he isn't busy? Why did she became almost celibate?

TogsfreeTogsfreeabout 3 years ago

Dark take on a heart wrenching betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too many of these stories and, other than the fake burial, added nothing to the previously published stories.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

Wow that was dark. But i liked it. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. I like how you left out the parts of this being the best sex of her life and all that other humiliating stuff. I like him mentioning how neighbors saw her kiss Marc and get out of the car. Of course they knew what was going on based on not just the kiss but her dress. The grave like digging in the back yard was genius. How she wants to get back with her husband does surprise me. Not just for how he scared her that day but she should see he has changed and she should be fearful he could harm her.

One of the best takes on this story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago

A "darker" story but one more in line with reality than many of the fantasy-filled efforts so far. Cheers.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Minor point - Doesn't he still have some belongings in the hotel room that he might want?

/

"It's still just me, the same old me as always." - Yeah, the "same old me" that could abandon him; no thanks!

/

LOL, I love how her rant cold be turned an exact 180 back on her.

/

"But you let me believe you killed our kids." - He "knew" she would be back, but she didn't know that he cold never hurt their kids?

/

"You, you'd have forgiven me if I came home earlier?" - There MIGHT have been a chance.

/

"I never meant to hurt you" - Why do they always say things like that? How could it possibly NOT hurt him?

/

I don't like that he never found anyone new.

/

Not here, but at least on version had her excusing sneaking out because if Jim wouldn't let her go that Marc would beat him to a pulp. Maybe he would, maybe he wouldn't, but what do you think the league would do to a player who beat up the husband of a woman he was seducing? And even if Jim threw the first punch, the Police wouldn't look kindly on an excessive response.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was praying there would be no more of these stories but I think this was my favorite. Now it's time to let this fade!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If Jim had left town with the kids for week to visit his parents or national park then maybe a higher score. If Jim had hidden the kids someone else and driven into the tree after the police showed up at the house to investigate the graves then 4 stars.

As it is written 3 stars because at least it was a creative way to inflict emotional pain on Linda. 90% of these alternate versions I give 1 star

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Can't anyone find something else to write about?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh great another ending. Thanks for the effort. Well written and up until the aftermath it was OK. After that it was a waste of a character and easy let off the whore.

To even take her call was a cuck move. Oh woe is me, I will never move on, I’m to hurt..... booo hoooooooo I’m such a failure. Damn to bad he didn’t swerve that night, would have gotten his martyrdom started early.

18 months before karma caught up with dick face.

Really don’t understand why weak men try and write from a “mans” perspective.

As soon the cunt made the decision to go with dick face she would have become the bitch she was and treated accordingly from then on. When the asshole pulled up at the house to dump the whore off. They would have found every belonging she had sitting on the curb. The locks changed and the kids at the grand parents for safe keeping. She would have been told to gather her shit and go or else. If asshole left the car and even took one step toward me “on my property” it would have been treated as the threat I needed to end his ways and his days.

Oh hell why even go over it. If my wife would have done this ( knowing me). She would have never come home. She would have known that as soon she left if she came back and especially with dick face. It would not end well.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Does everything this guy says have to come from a soapbox? While he's nailed to a cross?

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 3 years ago

“If it helps any, Linda, you didn’t spoil a great marriage. You just proved we never really had one,” has to be one of the most perfect lines ever written on Lit.

With 5* efforts like this, I’ll never tire of the “February Sucks” follow-ons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fucked up, but poignant

This one was spot on. It's a depressing, very disturbing tale, and that is precisely why it fits so well here. After what Linda did, there was NOTHING else that could reasonably happen. She betrayed her husband so utterly that him not snapping and going off the deep end is genuinely unrealistic.

Sure, I wish Jim had recovered, and that he'd found happiness, but life often sucks. At least the braindead whore didn't somehow find a better guy and replace him without any real consequences for her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Better than most. A difficult story to finish because the premise is so ... Evil

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 3 years ago

Well done. The melodrama was a bit much but the final conversation’s realization of the damage wrought felt psychologically right. It would be interesting to explore the possibility of grace in this dire place, as a sequel to your take.

phill1cphill1cabout 3 years ago

ugh...I hate Jim and LInda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Finally a good end to this shitty story. Well done

irinmikeirinmikeabout 3 years ago

Amazes me when people characterize the husband as fretting in the background as all this type of thing happens. In this fictional situation Jim is as guilty of his wife's indescretion as she is. Sure the "football star" would pulverize him if he ran after his wife before she left the club. But any man worth a shit, who loved his wife, would not even thing twice before accosting a man who is stealing his wife no matter what bodily harm might come his way. So in essence the character of Jim is either a total coward, or really didn't love his wife to the extent he said he did. Because he was afraid of being hurt in a confrontation with his wife stealer, he is thinking of himself more that he is of his marriage.

Wildbill314Wildbill314about 3 years ago

Are people going to try to outdo the original forever? Give up! Write your own story

Rocket081960Rocket081960about 3 years ago

Very well written. The best of all sequels. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why why why did you ruin it with the last paragraph

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I had told myself "never again" would I read another version of that story but I did and it was good. Thank you for a good story.

somewhere east of Omaha

darklogicdarklogicabout 3 years ago

A prank is not revenge. The revenge tag is false advertising.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

It wasn't satisfying but it was well written.

4* and thanks.

Linda was a psychopath that needed serious mental help.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Pretty good story overall. The narrative was well written and flowed well for the most part. There were times when the content jumped the reader around, maybe you were trying to reflect the fleeting thoughts of the character, but didn't connect for me. I do take issue with GA's original and why there were so many sequels. GA is one of the best writers in this genre and it showed in February Sucks. However, what triggered such passionate responses is he turned us readers on our heads when he presented a fully loving and committed wife to only have her do something only a shallow slut would do. Sorry, but I consider that disconnect as bad writing from a story arc standpoint. The best follow-ups have gone back an addressed that disconnect and make the overall story better than the original. 4* for yours...

SKHPSKHPabout 3 years ago

Indeed the best of all the "February sucks" versions. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The ending could have been a lot better.

Jim understood his marriage was never truly that strong for her to do what she did. So why does he compare future women to her 'old self'. Her old self is an illusion he created outta blind stupid infatuation. Her inability to move on makes sense. Her old Jim was real. I can understand Jim's trust issues, but how does that stop the man from banging women and having fun?

Honestly, most marriages involve a man that provides all the traditional roles, which is a lot of work! And him romancing her always, like she's an entitled young woman to court. And not an older woman that needs to act her age. But the modern woman shares almost NOTHING with her traditional roles. She does the bare minimum and is called a 'super-mom' or a 'super-wife'. All she HAS to do is nurture her kids, and be bearable to cohabitate with. If she fucks the man she choose to bear her children with more than once a week, she's a god damned miracle. It's really a small list. Marriage is a raw deal for guys to begin with, so I never understood why men get so sad and sappy in these types of stories.

He should be HAPPY. He has a career, and loving kids. He has no woman to tie him down and to try to constantly please. He can go out and seduce younger women, which is something men give up to marry. Women's instinct is to bed the highest status male. Her husband fit the bill pretty damned well. She gave up nothing to stay married to him, so it makes sense she feels sad for losing him. But he should be peaces and cream. Sure, betrayal hurts a lot. If he's going to therapy to work through his emotions, it should take him about 2 years to bounce back....on average.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very creative, you had me going over the graves. Well written, you have good talent and i hope you keep writing. i rated you 5 stars.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

GREAT story with a shitty ending. Still gave it a 4

JohnD46JohnD46about 3 years ago

Not impressed, but will not vote. Why should the guy continue to hurt? This is a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good read, too bad mr Anderson’s story not rated higher. LOVE slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The cruelest of them all. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
"No, your ego meant more to you than anything else."

Once again, a writer has the wife bring up "ego" without the husband using the obvious counter argument that her actions were nothing but a stroke to her ego.

<P>

BTW, the "February Sucks" stories have been done to death.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 3 years ago

Hapmarried, as one who wrote a squeal, congratulations on a great take. To GA, congrats for writing a story that has generated 51 spinoff's. We all have had errors and maybe not the ending that others want, but as I have said before, write your own if you don't like what others have done.

Thank you for the inspiration of graves as a way to bring someone back down to earth. For those that complain about Jim not having a happy ending, who said he didn't? H stayed in his kids life and that is more than a lot of fathers do. Though I don't like Mac&Cheese, if it was the only way to stay in my kids lives, I would have eaten it. I do guess, since most of these stories are fantasies, that is why the guy gets the girl 20-30 years younger and a million dollar year jobs. Oh to dream.

Once again hapmarried, congratulations.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Wow... Kafkaesque! 5/5!!!

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

I'd given up reading follow ups to this but I've liked some of your other stories so I gave it a shot. Pretty good one. When I got to the fresh diggings in the backyard I thought holy shit he killed the childs. When I thought nah Lit screeners would never allow that. Somewhat surprised just the way it was written that it got through. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story but somewhat implausible. More character development would have made the story tighter. All in all a good read. Too bad they couldn’t reconcile at the end but that’s life. There are no easy answers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry, but that last paragraph was stupid. She's hurting yes. And when he finally starts healing, and maybe broadening his perspective to the point of growth, what does he do?

He takes a drive down the road, strokes his pain dick, and goes back to square one.

And people say I'm slow.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

FAR AND AWAY THE BEST OF ANY OF THE FEBRUARY SUCKS SEQUELS

.

There have been some very good sequels to the original George Anderson story but this one by far and away is easily the best because it actually Focuses on the key piece of information as to HOW Linda could do THAT and more importantly WHAT IT MEANT

.

The key event that sooooooooo many people have missed regarding this story is the following morning when Linda comes home and says it's still the same old me.

.

At first glance it appears that she is down playing her own value -- I am back to being the same old housewife and we can resume Our Lives again ,

.

But in fact what she is really saying is that their so called special anniversary night that they had planned did not count BECAUSE your value to me simply does not matter. I don't care if you … Jim...are hurt emotionally or psychologically. You don't have any value to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is the worse ending to this story that could be written I should be with-draw-en by the Author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It stared good and then went flat like old soda. -- starsong1977.

Oh yeah, I forgot the obligatory fuck this stupid theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just the best sequel of the bunch!

5 very strong *****

Realistic and logical reaction by Jim. Linda will forever by the deluded selfish bitch she demonstrated being when she walked out with the football stud that night.

Jim fake grave gambit was just classic….and effective.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

Anony said "Her old self is an illusion he created outta blind stupid infatuation."

.

this is a great point, the fact is we dont really love our partners.

we have a SUBJECTIVE ideal that we love, one we project from our minds onto them

and if you a damned lucky the objective reality of who they really are might align 80% to the subjective mental image you have formed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What are you doing? This is a site for SEX stories, not a resume for the (very boring) Lifetime channel.......or whatever it's called.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

another asshole pissing off the readers of this site.

LAME

That is the only word that lives up to this abomination. It was a piece of shit as an "original", but jackasses with no ideas of their own willingly jump on the bandwagon of immorality (like the tranny epidemic). If there was a shorter word for SHIT, I'd use it, but I think "lame" sums it up!

baulloyder68baulloyder68about 3 years ago

I love a good BTB story but this one was just plain stupid. TWO**

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

I'll throw this out there, any one here that thought he went over board with his reactions would most likely over react as well in the same situation. Though it was a tad over the top, the true emotional explosion is closer to what most people would suffer through, with lots of crying and blubbering too.

So dont let the twinks that think he went too nuts get to you, they'd do the exact same thing. They arent as manly as they try and act. You did do a good job of showing exactly how bad it can get for someone when their whole world suddenly is ripped from their grasp.

robinhodrobinhodabout 3 years ago

We didn't need another one. All writers out there: please no more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Omegaman56 wrote in his first story, Jim shot Asshole and the whore. I can say, they got theirs at that time.I actually liked all stories in this series, each different. My hat is off to all the authors!

779117psr779117psrabout 3 years ago

Not following with the correlating title feels like a way to dupe people into reading more of these shit stories. Congratulations you duped me.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 3 years ago

Outstandingly good. One of only 2 endings worth reading

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago

Yes, The graves we a new twist, but beyond that it was same old same old.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

How could a wife do that and think it would be ok and the husband would accept it? My first wife asked me if she went out and fucked around and it didn't work out could she come back???? Duh, hell no!

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 3 years ago

Of course there are detractors in the comments, but never mind. That's the one consistent aspect of loving wives that you can count on.

After so many readers, and a score of 4.1, this is a solid alternate ending, and I am surprised the score isn't higher.

The perfect... perfect way to bring her to the reality of the pain she had caused by her actions... cause her to have a psychotic break of her own that at the time, she was unable to have any control over. Cause her to feel overwhelming loss that could never, if the situation has been real, be resolved.

And I understand Jim's reasoning. He had to recover from her actions, but he had to recover from his own extreme reactions. Not a reality one would want to face.

One last thing... if I were Jim, I would have found a way to make any prospective partner for Linda, aware of what she had been capable of.

If Jim had been able to reconcile, no other man would even get a look-in. That means that her love for him is still strong, even after the dust settled.

For a new paramour to know that that was the case, and that she had betrayed him so utterly, despite her protestations of love, means that any future relationship was built on an incredibly shaky foundation.

And by poisoning any possible future relationships that Linda may have considered, he'd achieve another goal...

Ensuring her continued hate for him.

Well done 5 star effort in my book.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 3 years ago

One comment in relation to another comment... I just can't let this one go unanswered.

Twentyseven, you're dead on in one respect. Yes, children have been murdered out of revenge by a betrayed spouse.

My issue with your comment though, is that your made it one-sided. You stated that men have killed their children to destroy the women who have hurt them.

This is indeed true, but women have also done the same. A generalisation like that should not be made.

It's like the current assertion that is dominant at the moment.

While black lives DO matter, so do white lives.

The current rhetoric is that BEING white is racist, shouted from the rooftops as mobs sympathetic to the cause destroy buildings, riot and murder. Done in the name of equality and justice, while destroying both and we're ALL the worse for it.

Please try and keep a sense of balance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very different from (I think) all of the other sequels. I thought foolishly though that all the possibilities had been exhausted. I was wrong. This was very interesting. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The problem is the focus on the husband's psychological revenge. Of course an empathetic sensitive human being would understand Jim's anguish and humiliation. But such a human being would not have treated him and their children so cruelly. Mark did Jim a favor by demonstrating that his wife was an empty soulless monster. Dump the garbage and get on with life. But Jim lacked the confidence and self esteem to realize that a whore for a wife does not define him as a husband. He was a good man, and there are numerous good women looking for such a man. You epilogue indicates Jim was also lacking in substance and intelligence. So he got what he deserved from Linda; Nothing.

As usual it is the kids who really suffer. Too bad the bitch polluted the gene pool before revealing her worthless DNA.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This may be the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This quote alone is worth 4 stars: "If it helps any, Linda, you didn't spoil a great marriage. You just proved we never really had one."

69gman69gmanabout 3 years ago
Proper Ending 5*

Do not listen to those who want different endings. All these critics keep saying they want reality and in my opinion you provided it well. Really good writing and I agree with the quote "The Style Guy" posted. Linda did not end a perfect marriage; she proved they didn't have anywhere near a perfect marriage.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

he should have let with the kids, and moved on. She snuck out like a thief in the night. He should have to.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

****(THE NEVER ENDING STORY) That was better than most of the other endings. Thanks for sharing.

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

a good story. Could have a different though!! AA++

PdgriggsPdgriggsabout 3 years ago

Best of all the sequels!!! Very, very good 👍 5 Stars

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Damn that title, I'm being tricked into reading FS sequels now. But seriously, pretty good entry in what's officially the most oversaturated subgenre in this section. Personally, could have used a little less of Jim giving the play-by-play of how he imagined the night went down. Even if it is the only reference to eroticism in an erotic story submission, it felt borderline obsessive fetish. Feels like Dee got off light, even though she took the huuuuge step of making individual apologies. But she's a sidenote, so who cares.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 3 years ago

I really, really wish that this general story line, based upon February Sucks, would go away. However, in this particular case I had to give it a 5 simply because of the fake graves; evil, and original.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Tragic. But actually realistic.

Ok, so the dialog was overly dramatic a few degrees, but that’s “how” it was said. “What” was said was very believable.

BTW in the future anyone looking for February Sucks sequels will have a hard time finding this with “February” or “Sucks” in the title.

4-stars.

sloggersloggerabout 3 years ago

Probably one of the best endings for the Linda and Mark series.

bruce22bruce22about 3 years ago

Nice variation on a theme. I would never have come up with burying the ashes of the wedding dress and ṕicture album.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

@irinmike - How was he guilty? She was already gone. I would wager that if she and Marc came by the table, he WOULD have put up a fight!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

A good story!. Hopefully, the last offspring of FS!

5

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 3 years ago

I've read them all - all of the FS 'sequels' - and this one is fantastic.

HemmingswayHemmingswayabout 3 years ago

Well done and perhaps this was the highlight:

"That may be the worst of all of it," her husband explained. "People truly in love are always supposed to think about the other first. Always. If it helps any, Linda, you didn't spoil a great marriage. You just proved we never really had one."

Good finish to a story that deserved a thoughtful ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well written but short on character development. Way too melodramatic. Jim should have been nailed to a cross.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 3 years ago

A depressing but good read, enjoyable in its own way. Easy 5 stars.

Imoverit41Imoverit41about 3 years ago

I don't do cuck shit too well. If agreeable okay. If not, something so emotionally charged can lead to something really bad. Those graves could have been something different.

Yet she had attitude....

I don't know what, but everyone would know what happened. I'd make sure of that. Embarrassing yes! Fuck all them bitches! No deposit, no return!

MisterMordinMisterMordinabout 3 years ago

I think this is the best of the "What happened next" answers to George's story. Well done.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago

Good story, one of several that did a great job of sorting out a very bad original derge! "February Sucks" SUCKS!... always has, always will. The reason there have been so many attempts to end it properly are NOTHING TO DO WITH admiration, praise or respect... They are just ample testimony to the poor quality of the original TRIPE! and the need by real authors to rectify a dreadful original. This was good, imaginative writing, Thank You... (G.A. take notes!)

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago

As a P.S to my earlier comment

InfiniteCycle, imhapless said it well… I concur!

chytown and Pdgriggs You need to read PKenny and saddletramps stories to update your opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

InfiniteCycle, imhapless said it well… I concur!

I would respectfully suggest to chytown and Pdgriggs You need to read PKenny and saddletramps stories to update your opinions. sincerely "Southdown"

JRandyJJRandyJabout 3 years ago

I liked it, good plot for revenge. I read comments from some who complain about all of the different takes on Feb Sucks. Personally I like them. To those who complain, DON'T READ THEM.

PierremanvisPierremanvisabout 3 years ago

Best of all the versions, and I enjoyed . Thanks

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

no comments - just a 1

brownlabbrownlababout 3 years ago

I believe this is my favorite ending of the many I have read.

Well done & Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous