Damaged Bottoms Ch. 03

Story Info
Bayley loses to Bianca.
6.2k words
5
1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Bianca Belair or Alexa Bliss or Asuka or Bayley or Dakota Kai or Iyo Sky or of or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"Bayley." Bianca greeted with a warm smile, looking her prey up and down, as she questioned, "So, are ya ready for me."

"I could ask you the same thing." Bayley huffed.

"Oh, I'm ready for anything. Always." Bianca said flirtatiously, before clarifying, "Which yes, means I'm plugged. And you should be too."

"Well, I'm not, because I'm not a fucking bottom!" Bayley snapped, unable to resist adding, "Not anymore."

"Awww, that's so cute." Bianca laughed, before becoming stern, "But that just won't do. So, as your Alpha, I command you to plug yourself. Now!"

"But..." Bayley began to complain, before she received a particularly chilling look from the Alpha and then simply lowered her head, and then replied, "Yes, Mistress Bianca."

"And that goes for the rest of you." Bianca clarified, turning her attention to Dakota and Iyo, "But especially, Damaged Bottoms."

"Yes, Mistress Bianca." Iyo blushed.

"Already done, Mistress Bianca." Dakota reminded the Alpha, with a happy smile.

Bayley was really annoyed by this exchange, but as Bianca had pointed out, she couldn't afford to resist it. And even as she slipped into the bathroom, to do as she was told, she had to admit, at least she would have an excuse, if she lost. No! She couldn't think that way, otherwise she was already beaten. Then again, it was hard to not think that way, given how things were going.

Especially given she just got back Dakota, and while allegedly she didn't break, it was more likely that she had, and was given back to Damage CTRL so there would be a spy in the group. Then there was the fact that Iyo was initially going into a handicap match at the start of the PLE, which was hardly helping her confidence.

Luckily, in what was a clear upset, her girls were actually able to win the match, returning the tag titles to Damage CTRL. More importantly, it would ensure that Alexa and Asuka would be subbing tonight, and all Bayley needed to do was win her match, and they would have the full set. Again. So all of a sudden, the momentum had shifted, giving Bayley the confidence that she needed to do it.

It also helped that it was a ladder match, meaning Dakota and Iyo could interfere, which pretty much guaranteed another win for Damage CTRL, right? Sadly it was not to be, as interference backfired, costing Bayley dearly. Oh God, by the end, all Bayley could do was watch, as Bianca secured the title, and the right to fuck The Role Model's big booty tonight.

*

"Bayley, great match, girl." Bianca greeted warmly, as she returned to the women's locker room, to find that her defeated opponent was waiting for her inside. And that wasn't all, as she was only too happy to point out, "Oooooooooooh, and I see the rest of Damaged Bottoms is still here just like I told them too. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, good bitches.

Now, you get to watch me top your fearless leader. And if you're really, really lucky? I'll top you too. Yeahhhhhhhhh, I know you want that real bad, huh? Mmmmmmmm, especially you, Dakota. You're desperate for another taste of my BBC, up that cock hungry little booty of yours."

"Yes, Mistress Bianca." Dakota replied without hesitation, then cringed at the angry look that she got from Bayley, but then she thought of something which might help her, so she excitedly added, "I love your BBC in my ass. Mmmmmmm, I want it! I need it! Oh please, give it to me, Mistress Bianca. Take me, instead of Bayley. She doesn't even want you, but I do."

"Tempting..." Bianca admitted, before adding with a wicked grin, "But I wouldn't want to deprive Bayley."

"I don't mind." Bayley squeaked nervously.

"Nonsense." Bianca dismissed, before adding with another wicked grin, "Besides, I'm sure that Alexa and/or Asuka will be only too happy to give you what you need. Both of you."

"Oh yes, we will, Mistress Bianca." Alexa quickly agreed, like her owner, looking back and forth between Dakota and Iyo, to make it clear what she meant.

"Indeed." Asuka agreed, although she just stared at Iyo, who although was giving a good poker face, was clearly unsure.

"For now, Bayley, I want you to bent over my knee." Bianca ordered, getting things back on track, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, let's start off this night right, with a nice hard spanking."

Poor Bayley opened her mouth to complain, but the look from Mistress Bianca had her lowering her head, whimpering pathetically, and then doing what she was told. It wasn't like she really thought she could talk her way out of a spanking, and certainly not bottoming.

But she had hoped that she might be able to talk her way out of her ring gear, as being spanked while still wearing it was a humiliation which she just didn't need, especially in her fragile state of mind. Also, it would likely mostly be staying on for the butt fucking, once her big booty was exposed and vulnerable. But it seemed for all her talk of being a switch, Mistress Bianca Blair definitely knew how to be a ruthless top.

She even made Bayley retrieve a chair she could sit down on, before The Role Model bent over the knee of The EST, putting herself in a better position for a spanking. Of course, Mistress Bianca had no intention of just getting it over with. No, of course not, when she had a great opportunity to humiliate her defeated opponent, by admiring those meaty cheeks for a few long minutes, first with just her eyes, and then with her greedy hands.

Something which had Bayley whimpering with humiliation and anticipation. Which just made her think of everyone else who had inflicted this upon her, and just how many times it happened. That no matter how hard she tried, she always seemed to end up back here, in this position. God, life really sucked sometimes.

Bianca meanwhile was on top of the world, given that she had just successfully defended her championship, and had one of the bEST, and certainly one of the biggEST asses in the WWE on display before her, hers to use however she wanted. Yes, her girls, Alexa and Asuka had lost, which was far from ideal. But it was Bianca who was still the Alpha female of RAW, and that was what really mattered.

Hell, it meant she could order Dakota and Iyo to bottom to Alexa and Asuka, if she wanted too. However, it was likely unnecessary, and her girls would end up topping the rest of Damaged Bottoms anyway. When she was done with them, of course. Which might take all night, given that the RAW women's champion loved having an audience for this.

Obviously, her main focus remained on the big booty directly in front of her. However, every now and then she couldn't resist looking at the faces of Iyo and especially Dakota, to see just how jealous they looked of their fearless leader. Which would no doubt be the case when she got to the other type of butt pounding, or even the severe booty beating. Which again, put a wide smile on the face of the EST.

Especially given that the same time she was greedily groping those meaty cheeks, while giving occasional smack, in which they jiggled like jelly. Especially when she delivered a sudden series of strikes, some of them even without her full strength. Oh yes, that got quite the reaction out of this infamous fat assed bitch.

Which was far from surprising, given the size of this dump truck. But it was so wonderful to find out that Bayley was every bit the first-class bottom that she was rumoured to be. And it was such a wonderful bonus to spank her while wearing her ring gear. Of course, at the same time, there was only so long that Bianca could wait to pull those trunks down, along with Bayley's underwear, so she could see that gigantic ass in all its glory.

Which if anything, was even better than she'd heard. Hell, Bianca had to pause for a moment, practically drooling, once those giant globes came to view. Then, she started giving them everything she got. Oh yes, The EST raised both her hands high, and brought them down hard on The Role Model's big backside, and then repeated the process over and over again.

Admittedly, sometimes she used only one hand, especially when she got a real rhythm going. But mostly she used two, as it was easy to avoid going back to those giant globes, and caressing them like she wanted too. It was also tempting to go back to the occasional pause, so she could savour the sight of that gigantic dumper jiggling for her again.

However, she was still getting a great view of those meaty cheeks jiggling for her, and she loved the constant smacking sounds echoing throughout the room. Along with of course, Bayley's sounds of pain and humiliation. Oh yes, everything about this was just so sweet. Anyway, Bianca never wanted it to end. Of course, at the exact same time she was really eager to get to the other type of ass pounding.

Bayley had fought long and hard to be better than this, and certainly better than to be butt fucked, like the shameless anal whore that she used to be. Although she had to admit, in that moment, an anal pounding would be preferable to what her poor backside was currently going through.

Especially as she was still wearing that butt-plug, meaning that with every blow, her ass hole was clenching downwards on that toy, causing her even more pain. Which was sadly, something she was very, very familiar with. Hell, this used to be a daily occurrence for her. And if she wasn't careful, it would be again. Something which excited her treacherous body more than it should.

Thankfully no one it seemed could pass up the opportunity to bang her booty, and after a few long and excruciating minutes of brutal butt beating, Mistress Bianca abruptly stopped what she was doing, and simply admired her handiwork. Something which unfortunately, she did for quite a while, as it seemed to take a full 60 seconds for Bayley's big ass to stop jiggling from the force of those blows.

Also, given the way that her ass was aching, it was likely those cheeks were bright red by now. Mistress Bianca then reached down to caress those cheeks, which in a way, was a small mercy, and in another, was just another form of humiliation. But either way, Bayley couldn't resist whimpering in shame.

"Awww, don't cry, Bayley. Mmmmmmmmm, you were soooooooo good for me." Bianca chuckled wickedly, giving those cheeks an extra enthusiastic squeezing, before continuing, "And you know what? You were so, so good, I think you deserve an extra special reward. I mean yeah, I'm still obviously going to fuck your fat fucking ass. But first? I'm going to let you taste mine.

Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, get down on your back behind me, and I'll let you taste my yummy booty. You too. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, that's right, all three of you are gonna taste the bEST butt in all of the WWE. Oh yeah, line-up, Damaged Bottoms, and receive your delicious reward."

"Yes, Mistress Bianca." Dakota replied enthusiastically without hesitation.

"Yes, Mistress Bianca." Iyo replied almost as quickly and enthusiastically.

"Yes, Mistress Bianca." Bayley grumbled, whimpering as she slowly moved to do as she was told.

Once all three members of Damage CTRL were lined up before her, Mistress Bianca grinned wickedly, turned around and wiggled her big booty in their faces. She then very slowly took off her clothes, before grabbing onto the handle to the butt-plug in her own ass, spreading her cheeks with her free hand, then slowly thrusting that toy in and out with a happy little moan.

She then pulled it out, and offered it to Bayley and her girls. Unsurprisingly, Dakota took advantage of Bayley and Iyo initially hesitating, by quickly wrapping her lips around that plug, and greedily sucking it clean with a loud and happy moan. Hell, her eyelids even fluttered closed, as the infamous bottom savoured the taste of ass.

Not one to be outdone, just in case it got her in trouble, Bayley made sure to beat Dakota to it next time. Then Iyo did the same, as each member of Damage CTRL was given a chance to taste some booty, Mistress Bianca constantly switching between their mouths and her own ass. Hell, for a moment there, Bayley actually wondered whether Mistress Bianca would get so carried away, that she would fuck her own ass instead.

Or order them to do it? Or maybe Alexa and Asuka? Alas, it was not to be, and eventually The EST simply left the butt-plug inside her own backside, and retrieved a strap-on. Something that she put on directly in front of Damage CTRL, and covered with lube, while grinning down wickedly at them.

"That was fun." Bianca admitted as she moved away, and then when she returned she ordered, "Mmmmmmm, but you know what time it is now. Ooooooooooh yessssssss, bend over, Bayley. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, give me that legendary fat ass of yours, and I promise to prepare it real good."

"Yes, Mistress Bianca." Bayley softly replied, and obeyed too quickly and easily for her liking.

"As for you to, stay where you are." Bianca quickly added, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhh, I want the rest of Damaged Bottoms to see this."

"Yes, Mistress Bianca." Dakota replied enthusiastically and without hesitation.

"Yes, Mistress Bianca." Iyo replied almost as quickly and enthusiastically.

Bianca had to take another few long seconds to savour the sight of Bayley's big booty all red from the spanking that the bitch had just taken, before shoving her face in between those meaty cheeks. It was very, very tempting to kiss it better. As in, literally kiss Bayley's butt. And okay, maybe Bianca did that a few times. But mostly, she rubbed her face in those giant globes, indulging in her own addiction to fat asses.

Something which could definitely be seen as a humiliating or submissive act for her, but from the sounds of it, her defeated opponent unsurprisingly didn't take it that way. No, if anything, this was just proof that The EST could do whatever she wanted with the so-called Role Model. Even this.

Of course, eventually she spread those cheeks apart with both hands, and admired how beautiful Bayley's butt hole looked with the butt-plug which was currently inside of it. Then of course, she grabbed onto the handle of the thing, and started thrusting it in and out, causing that slutty little ass hole to stretch even wider.

Especially when Bianca held it in place, so that the widest part of the plug was stretching that whore hole. All of which, naturally had this anal slut moaning, gasping and whimpering with a mixture of shame, pleasure and anticipation. Which in turn, just made all of this that more delicious for the champion. Which was still the case, for the next part.

Namely when Bianca finally removed the plug entirely, and shoved her tongue deep into that gaping bitch hole. She then held it there for a few long seconds, before tongue fucking that welcoming fuck hole. She also occasionally pulled back, so she could spit into that slutty little back door, and make this whole process as nasty as possible.

But mostly, she concentrated on eating that big fat booty. Which she was very much rewarded for. Because fuck, Bianca had heard stories about just how delicious Bayley's big booty was, but no words could do it justice. Other than the fact that this was one of the many reasons that Bayley had been one of the most popular bottoms in the WWE for quite some time now. Maybe even of all time.

It was one that Bianca was determined to sample on a regular basis, one way or another. Just like she was determined to fuck it on a regular basis. Hell, part of her knew she needed to practice what she preached. To encourage Bayley to embrace the life of a switch. Because really, every girl in the WWE would benefit from that.

Then again, maybe Bayley and her girls should be the exception to the rule? Because with a butt this yummy and fuck-able, it increasingly seemed like all they could ever be was Damaged Bottoms. With all three of them plugged and ready to be used at a moment's notice by superior women, like The EST of the WWE, Bianca Belair. No, especially like her.

"Iyo, Dakota, spread these cheeks for me." Bianca ordered, when she finally pulled her tongue out of that slutty little ass hole, "Mmmmmmmm, I want you to get the best possible look at what I do to your boss's big booty. And Bayley? You should already be begging for it. Oh fuck yeah, beg for this big black dick up your fat ass!"

"Yes, Mistress Bianca." Dakota replied enthusiastically and without hesitation.

"Yes, Mistress Bianca." Iyo replied almost as quickly and enthusiastically.

"Yes, Mistress Bianca." Bayley whimpered softly, taking a calming breath, and then obediently begging, "Fuck me. Fuck my, my fat ass. Please? Just get it over with, and butt fuck me already. Come on, do it. Give me every inch. You're not the first to try and break me, and you won't be the last. And you'll fail, just like everybody else.

Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, that's it. Stretch my little shit hole. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck, that feels good. I mean... I, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh FUCK ME! Ah fuck! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, you're fucking, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

Bianca had wanted to savour this moment for longer than she did, but watching Dakota Kai and Iyo Sky presenting her with Bayley's slutty little butt hole like that was just too much, and ultimately, she was pushing forward faster and harder than she wanted too. Or that she should, for any normal woman. But clearly, Bayley wasn't a woman anymore. Not really.

No, she was a loose fuck hole, that real women could use for their pleasure. Oh God, Bianca definitely intended on using it now. Which involved using all of the shameless anal whores surrounding her, including her girls Alexa and Asuka, by going as slowly as possible after that initial anal penetration.

She tried to slow down right away, but it wasn't easy when what was supposed to be a forbidden hole stretched so easily for her right away. But, seconds later, when the head of that big dick easily slid into that well-used fuck hole, Bianca was able to stop to smell the roses. Or more accurately, savour the first of many times she anally penetrated the infamous butt whore simply known as Bayley.

Along with the wonderful cry of pleasure from Bayley, and the looks of jealousy on the faces of Dakota and Iyo. Oh yes, everything about this moment was incredibly satisfying, and put a wide grin on the face of The EST, as she stared at the head of her BBC stretching The Role Model's bitch hole.

Of course, anyone in their right mind couldn't wait for to stuff that gigantic whore butt full of cock. Especially, considering it was being presented to her in such a beautiful way, and then continued being, as Bianca slowly and steadily pushed forward, giving her the perfect view of inch after inch of that big dick sliding into Bayley's ass hole.

Which continue to get sounds of pure pleasure out of the shameless anal slut. Was there pain? Probably. But it was definitely the kind which bottoms like Bayley were trained to love. Maybe even become addicted to. Because hell, Bianca would admit to enjoying the feeling of having her big black booty stuffed more than she should. But clearly no one liked it as much as this little anal bitch.

Again, it seems that Damaged Bottoms were a very appropriate name for this group of women, as the only girls Bianca had seen enjoying getting their butts stuffed this much was Dakota and Iyo. Both of who had been in NXT at the same time as The EST, so Bianca knew exactly what great butt sluts they made.

But somehow, Bayley might be even better than them, just based on her reactions, and on just how perfect that ass hole looked around her big dick. Oh yes, the RAW women's champion just couldn't get enough of it. And even though it wasn't really a big achievement, when she completely filled that rectum with dick, in a weird way, it felt like one to her. Besides, it was just so incredibly fun to torment her defeated opponent about it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12